Lost in the Mountains Ch. 03

Story Info
Old husband or former lover - who does Ruhani finally chose?
10k words
3.79
9.8k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 10/18/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had no motivation to write this finale, but thanks to so many of you for your constant support. A big thanks to abdtiresias for the ideas. This one is dedicated to: SiddyBoySahil and all the anonymous users who kept pushing me. Hope you enjoy!

"Ruhani!" Gaurav's voice was so loud and strong that the house shook. A sound of rocks falling filled the air. It appeared as if his voice had caused a landslide outside, such was its might.

"Gaurav! Oh, Gaurav...I'm so..." Ruhani realised she was still naked and a stream of cum flowed down her thighs. "Sorry!" She quickly covered her breasts with her hands and walked backwards.

Gaurav had seen her naked so many times. They never had sex, but he was well familiar with her body. He had brought her to the mountains to enjoy nature, not to be woken up to such an appalling site.

He couldn't come to terms with what was happening. He obviously hadn't fully recovered. The baby started crying loudly listening to all the drama. Prem Kumar rushed to pick him up. Ruhani was frozen at her place, just staring at Gaurav. She had so much to say, but there were no words. Her mouth was dry and her legs were losing their power.

Gaurav looked at her and then looked at Prem Kumar. What an ugly old man! Was he...? Why...? How? Why was Ruhani fucking this man who had one foot in the grave? Was he raping her? But she clearly seemed to enjoy it and there was no resistance or running away even now.

Surprisingly, amidst all this confusion and jealousy and anger, the strongest feeling that Gaurav had was that of hunger. He wanted to eat something...something real.

Just then, Prem Kumar walked towards Ruhani with a red shawl in his hand. He draped it around her and over her hair. With Prem Junior, the baby, in one hand, he hugged Ruhani with the other. She seemed to offer some resistance, but then melted in her husband's arms. It gave her some strength to face what was in front of her. She took the baby in her arms and kissed his forehead. She sang a short song to him and in a minute, he stopped crying.

"Ruhani! What is happening? Who is this? Where are we?"

"Gaurav! I'll tell you everything. First, please sit down! You haven't been well!"

"Ruhani! Who is this?"

"Gaurav, he's Prem Kumar. He's the village sarpanch, and...my husband. And this is Prem, our child!"

"What the fuck? Ruhani are you joking? This is not funny!"

"I'm not joking, Gaurav. You...I thought you were dead...I...fell in...I fell in love, Gaurav. I married, way before I knew you were alive!"

"Ruhani, you can't be serious! We were here...for a trip. We were here, just yesterday!"

"No Gaurav no! It has almost been a year. There was a landslide. People died. I barely survived, and I thought you're gone Gaurav. I thought you're dead!" Ruhani started crying loudly. Looking at her, the baby started crying as well.

"Oh, I'm sorry, Gaur...I...tsk tsk shhh baby go to sleep Prem!"

Gaurav couldn't believe what he had heard. He could be hallucinating, he could be unconscious, this might be a dream, many possibilities went around in his head, but deep down he knew, this was all true and happening in front of his eyes.

He stormed out from the house and kept running aimlessly. Prem Kumar hugged his young wife and their child while sending out a message from his phone. A new problem had arisen. There were demons he thought were buried, but if Gaurav remembered some details, he could be in big problem. The things he had done to be with Ruhani...oh he couldn't lose her. He couldn't lose their beautiful son.

He caressed Ruhani's head and kissed it. They sat down on a sofa and she rested her head on his lap. His hand caressed her entire body, trying to calm her down. Prem Kumar's mind was being stormed by thoughts when his hand drifted towards Ruhani's thigh. It was still wet with his sperm.

He smiled to himself. Whatever the future held, today, that beautiful young woman was his. A baby already out, and another shot of sperm working their magic inside her womb, it was nothing short of a victory. That inspired him.

"I will win again! This woman is mine and her pussy belongs only to me!" He thought to himself.

***

Gaurav ran out of Prem Kumar's house. Everything around him felt so surreal. He had some memories of his unconscious days, and it was all getting mixed up. His body felt numb, making him think that maybe he was still in a dream.

He kept on running and running, hoping it would wake him up. He had had a few such nights where he would wake up drenched in sweat after a nightmare. It must be a nightmare! It felt exactly like that.

While running, Gaurav saw a tea stall. The first thought he had was to eat something. He picked a samosa and started devouring it and then picked another. The owner of the shop recognised him. Soon, people started gathering around him. It was a small village, everyone knew everyone. So, seeing this stranger piqued interest. 2-3 people had seen his face when he was first brought in, and murmurs began from them and spread around the village.

Gaurav meanwhile kept eating and eating while gulping down litres of water. When he was nearly full, it came to his attention that he had no money. He looked at the shopkeeper in guilt. Just then, the shopkeeper's phone rang up.

"Theek hai theek hai sarpanch sahab! Ji ji!"

"Mere paas paise nahi hai!" Gaurav spoke, his voice finally had some energy.

"No problem ji no problem. Aap mere saath aayiye!"

The shopkeeper carefully held Gaurav and took him to his house which was just behind the shop.

"Baitho sir!" He asked Gaurav to take a seat. "Aur kuch khaenge?"

"No, thank you!"

"Please rest."

The shopkeeper then went outside and called someone. Within a few minutes, a 6'3 buffed up guy walked in.

"Hello, Mr. Gaurav. Myself Ratan. I come to help you!"

"I want to go home. I want to meet Ruhani. I want to take her home."

"Wait wait Prem sir give orders."

"Who the fuck is that guy? What has he done to my girlfriend?" Gaurav got up to confront the big guy, but he barely reached his chest. Ratan just kept on standing, it was intimidating enough.

The giant of a man then stepped outside and called Prem Kumar.

"Sir batao, should I make him disappear?"

"Like you did last time, chutiya aadmi! Can't do one thing properly. Your fucking careless has got us there. I should get YOU killed instead!"

"Sir this time final final. No one will know!"

"No one will know? What the fuck will I tell Ruhani? She's counting on me to get him back. And you fucking idiot, why are you talking like this if he's near you."

"He's not, I outside."

"Shut up! Keep an eye on him and wait for my orders!"

"Ji saheb!"

Prem Kumar tiptoed to the next room. Ruhani was crying while Prem Junior slept on her arm. The old man saw her face and knew he had lost her again. Just like he had lost her when Gaurav returned from the dead. But his clever mind was already hatching a plan. He was semi-literate, but his smartness was what had made him such an able leader. It was also what gave him the power to convince a woman more than four decades her junior to marry him.

He walked to his wife and hugged her.

"Any update, Prem ji?"

"He's fine, Ruhani. He's at Lalaji's shop. Ratan is with him!"

"I want to go see him!"

Prem Kumar went silent.

"Please, Prem ji! We deserve closure. He means a lot to me."

"But, Ruhani."

"Prem ji, it's not like that. You are my husband, my soulmate. But, what I've shared with Gaurav, I need to see him once to just explain everything."

"I understand, Ruhani."

"Let me take you!"

"No, I'll go alone. Please take care of Prem. I'll be back soon!"

Ruhani walked to Lalaji's house. Tears kept rolling down her cheek. She was drowning in guilt, sadness and confusion. But she knew she had to confront Gaurav and tell him that it wasn't his fault. That what she had with Prem Kumar was consensual and had more love than perhaps the two of them ever had.

Ratan greeted her and bowed in front of her. He escorted her to the room where Gaurav was. He was sitting there with his head hanging and his eyes fixated at the floor. As soon as the door opened, he leapt from his chair and stormed towards Ruhani.

"Ratan ji, please leave us for some time!"

Ruhani and Gaurav hugged tightly and cried for a good few minutes. Their hands explored each other's backs, reassuring that things were okay. Slowly, Gaurav pulled himself back and kissed Ruhani on the forehead. He continued towards her wet cheeks, drinking the tears as if it were the elixir of life. When he finally came to her lips, Ruhani stepped back quickly.

"Gaurav, no!"

For the second time that day, Gaurav saw the truth. Ruhani really wasn't his anymore. A beautiful saree was draped around her, masking the manglasutra that showed she belonged to someone else. On top of that, her beautiful hair parted in the centre and had a sindhoor between them, sindhoor of the name of Prem Kumar. Her breasts which used to be small and perky, were now swollen and firm, loaded with milk for her husband's child.

"Gaurav, I thought you were dead. Prem ji...uh, he took care of me, him and his, um, wife."

Gaurav kept staring at her. He didn't want to listen to any of it. He wanted to return to the soft comfort of nothingness. Of feeling nothing at all.

"I...fell in love. I am in love!"

Every word broke Gaurav apart, but curiosity got the better of him and he kept on listening.

"I was bedridden for months. Prem ji brought me back to life. He took care of me every morning and every night. When I got better, he helped me look for you. Every day! We walked for miles upon miles. He was always by my side. He protected me. I always thought of him as a father. But then..."

"We found a body. Ratan did. I refused to believe it was you, but there was our ring. The evidence stared me in my face."

"The entire world has been in a lockdown, Gaurav. There is a virus. People are dying everywhere. I couldn't leave the village. There was no internet, no phones. I missed you. I missed you so much. But the world was ending anyway. I got lonely. Gaurav...I'm sorry!"

Tears kept flooding both of their eyes. Ruhani kept looking at Gaurav hoping he would say something. But he was as mute as he had been for the past few months. He looked into Ruhani's eyes. Her kajal had become a little messy, but her eyes still had unmatched depths of beauty. But those eyes didn't look at him the way they used to. They stared into something that was beyond his comprehension.

"I got lonely, Gaurav. Somethings happened. I...destroyed a family! The woman who took care of me like a mother, I betrayed her. I was driven by passion and loneliness. Prem ji divorced his wife, and we got married. I didn't have much choice, Gaurav. He is the sarpanch of this village, and at that time my entire world was this village."

Ruhani saw Gaurav's face and got worried. She held his hand and walked him towards a sofa. They sat and she held his hand and rested her head against his shoulders. Her hair fell on his arms, bringing back a million different memories, albeit all of them now painful. Ruhani's throat and mouth were dry, so she gulped down some spit before she began talking again.

"It's not like I didn't have feelings for him, but I never wanted to marry him. He's almost 40 years older than me! But, he's so powerful and so caring, that my resolve was broken. I fell in love. And then I got pregnant."

Gaurav tried to take his hand away, but Ruhani squeezed it tightly.

"That is when you came back! Gaurav, I thought you were dead. So, you don't know how happy I was when I saw you. But my happiness was short-lived since you were unresponsive. I swear to god, for the first few days, I forgot all about my husband and never left your side, even for a minute. But then, my mother taught me how to be a good woman, how to be a good wife, and I couldn't betray my principles. So, I got back to my duty of being a wife."

"No matter our age gap or societal differences, Prem Kumar is a great husband. And I am his wife. And we love each other a lot. You know, the entire village gossiped about me keeping you in our house, but he never flinched. Even though, his leadership was questioned. He was always by my side, even when I slept while hugging you."

"So, this is what happened Gaurav. I know you can't forgive me. But, you're back now. And I am here. And we can be friends, if not soulmates."

"Say something, Gaurav!"

Gaurav started trembling. His hands were shaking and he shook Ruhani off of him.

"Leave me alone! Leave me alone!" He didn't even look at her and shouted softly.

Ruhani slowly got up and made her way towards the door.

"Whore!"

He shouted loudly this time. Ruhani stopped at the door for a minute, dropped her head and kept on walking.

"He didn't mean that. He's just hurt!"

She thought to herself as she went back towards her husband and child.

***

Ruhani got back home and her son was up and crying. Prem Kumar was trying to rock him to sleep. She stopped and looked at them. Her little family. For a moment, she felt normal. For a moment, she wished Gaurav had not returned to her life. And even though she hated herself for it, she wished that he had died.

That last thought troubled her deeply and she tried to shake it off. She took measured steps towards the two Prems and hugged them both. Prem jr melted in her arms and she in her husband's. This was home. She was home.

"I love you, Prem ji!"

She closed her eyes and invited the old man in for a kiss. Temporarily, it gave her some relief, but this day something was different. She couldn't just erase Gaurav off her mind.

She had been with Gaurav for a much longer time than she had been with Prem Kumar. But the key difference was that Prem Kumar was her husband. Her soulmate for 7 births. He had planted his seed in her. While Gaurav had only ever tasted her lips, Prem Kumar's penis had entered her vagina, her anus and her mouth.

With the old man, her union transcended the physical realms and was connected on a spiritual level. Man and wife. But that didn't change the fact that she had also loved Gaurav once. And those memories now stained her present and future.

It was as if her troubled thoughts were transmitted to Prem junior as he began crying once again. She took him in her arms and sat on a sofa. Prem Kumar got behind her and unhooked her blouse. She looked at him thankfully and took out her breast to feed her child.

Prem Kumar's world had also come crashing down. After all that he did to make Ruhani his, this unexpected event had the potential to destroy everything. He sat across his young wife and kept staring at her.

Childbirth had made her a hundred times prettier. Even though he had loved and wanted him as a wife for the longest time, on some days, he did feel as if she was still a young girl. That used to make him guilty, especially with his dick inside her. But, now, as a young mother, she looked like the perfect wife material. Now he had no guilt in lusting after her.

Seeing his wife breastfeed gave him an erection. He wanted her so badly, but didn't want to disturb the child. Soon, Ruhani put the child to sleep in his cradle and went to take a shower.

When she came out, she looked extra gorgeous. Her wet hair showered droplets on her stunning suit and her nipples were erect underneath it. She wore no make up, giving her naturally glowing skin a chance to shine in the evening light.

"Prem ji, let's eat!"

She called him for dinner.

"Ek minute!" (One minute)

He held her hand and took her to their bedroom. He stopped near the dressing mirror and opened the drawer below it. He took out some sindhoor and applied it on her head.

"Now, it's fine!"

In the time they were together, Ruhani had never missed applying sindhoor or performing any other rituals of a dutiful wife. She wore all that as her pride. Pride to be the wife of the village head.

"Sorry, Prem ke papa!" She referred to him as Prem's father, like women of old used to refer to their husbands. This bemused Prem Kumar a bit. Then, she bowed down and touched his feet.

"It's okay, meri jaan!" He lifted her up and kissed her forehead.

She closed her eyes and he kissed them. Then, he kissed her cheeks and finally took her lips between his. They kissed slowly for a few minutes before Prem Kumar grabbed her arm and increased the tempo.

She loosened her body and let her old husband savour her fully. Prem Kumar's lust seemed to keep increasing as he grabbed her butt and squeezed it tightly.

"Aaaaah!" She moaned.

Prem Kumar made his way to her throat and bit it softly. Ruhani knew what was coming next—a hard bite. Suddenly, she became conscious. How will Gaurav react if he sees a love bite on her. After all her explanations, she just went back and fucked the old man? That's the level of respect she had for him?

All these questions bombarded her mind and the moment was destroyed.

"Stop, Prem ji! Let's eat!" She walked away.

Prem Kumar had many years behind him and could know what happened. He had to do something about him. It was time to showcase his powers as a sarpanch once again. It was the only way he could get his wife back, for good!

***

Gaurav was kept under the watchful eye of the Ratan. He was allowed to roam around, but the beastly Ratan was always on his tail. Coming to terms with reality, Gaurav had no clue what to do with his life anymore. Slowly, he started feeling the effects of the lockdown from which the world had been reeling for months.

He wanted to talk to his parents, but soon he realised that there was no connectivity in the village and all the locals were crossing the bridge to the other town. Closely followed by Ratan, Gaurav made his way to the neighbouring town. Once there, many thoughts stormed his mind. He could talk to the police, he could call up his friends from Delhi, or he could simply run.

But he guessed that the police might probably be Prem Kumar's obedient servants and going to Delhi or calling his friends was simply impossible due to the travel restrictions. The lockdown had lifted from most of India, but the village was so remote that the transportation which was already sparse, had taken a huge blow.

Even the locals, who generally accepted tourists with open arms, were wary of what infections they might bring. The sarpanchs of 4 neighbouring villages had decided that no outsider would be allowed in the village unless 1) it was an emergency or 2) there was a cure for the virus. So, the only way Gaurav could communicate with his parents or peers was through an ISD telephone.

"Hello!" His mother picked up.

"Maa, maaa it's me!"

"Gaurav! It can't be! Gaurav! You are alive? My child. Gaurav. Where are you beta? Is this a dream? Kamal, listen who's here."

"Maa I am alive. I was in a coma."

"Haye bhagwaan ne meri sun li. We thought you were dead. We have been waiting for our death, Gaurav. Your dad and I. Your dad...he's gone silent. I was after his life to travel to Himachal for your...body. But these curfews. Gaurav mera bacha, come to Canada!"

"Maa, didn't Ruhani tell you that I am alive?"

"Don't talk about that insolent...She's dead to us! She...my son...she didn't even wait for you and married some old guy. Forget about her, Gaurav. Come back home! Are you alright? Did you eat anything? Where are you?"

"Maa, I am still in that village in Himachal. It's at the end of the world. I can't go anywhere. Maa, Ruhani took care of me while I was in a coma. But she, she has a child with the sarpanch of this village."