Lost in the Mountains Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

They obeyed. They entered the room again and stripped Gaurav naked. Then they tied him to a chair with ropes and installed a TV in front of him. That TV showed a live stream of whatever was happening at Prem Kumar's room. So, by now, the screaming and crying Gaurav had seen how Ruhani got ready and wore that saree and willingly did all the rituals of a bride while waiting for her husband.

He also saw how happy she became when the old man entered the room. How she touched his feet and hugged him and asked him to fill up her maang. He had lost her. He knew that! But things were about to get a lot worse. He was about to see the love of his life, the most beautiful girl he had ever known, get fucked by the ugly old man.

He could just close his eyes and avoid it all, but one, he was curious and had some hope that Ruhani might say no, and two, the bodyguards were there to ensure that he experiences it all, fully! Anyway, even if he closed his eyes, there would be the enchanting sound of the unlikely couple making love. Thus, Gaurav just gave in to his fate and stared at the screen as Prem Kumar looked towards the camera and gave that cunning smile!

***

Prem Kumar grabbed Ruhani's butt and began kissing her. At first, Ruhani didn't seem to respond, but lust and love got the better of her and she kissed him back with fervour. Ever since they got married, they had had sex almost every day, even while Ruhani was pregnant. Now, this long wait had made both of them mad and it was obvious by the way their hands explored each other's bodies.

Gaurav's eyes were glued to the screen. He couldn't believe he was so near yet so far in getting Ruhani back. He almost wish the coma could come back to him. Tears kept dropping from his eyes like a waterfall. The sloppy sounds of kisses haunted his ears.

Behind the TV, two guards stood staring at him. They had sticks in their hands and would hit him as soon as he tried to look away, but he didn't. He was surprised at how loyal they were to Prem Kumar. A live sex session was streaming on TV in front of them, but they didn't even try to peep. They were only interested in keeping an eye on Gaurav.

"I've missed you, husband!" Ruhani moaned while breaking the kiss for a moment. She sunk deeper into her husband, rubbing his erection against her.

"Oh yeah? Let's see how much!"

To both Ruhani and Gaurav's surprise, Prem Kumar grabbed her by the hair and pushed her down.

"I've been too soft with you! I'm the sarpanch of this village, you better start respecting me."

Prem Kumar removed his pyajama and his dick popped out since he wasn't wearing any underwear. Ruhani gasped at the size of it. Even though she had been fucked by that dick so many times, her jaw would always drop at the sheer size of it.

"Chus isko!" He ordered her to suck his dick. Ruhani was shocked at the assertiveness, but she loved it. It made her feel that she made the right choice in choosing this old man over her young ex boyfriend.

She readily stroked his penis and the sound of her bangles jingled through the room. She kissed the tip and then slowly licked his shaft from top to bottom.

"Ummm!" She loved it as the familiar taste pleasured her tongue.

With her other hand, she cupped Prem Kumar's balls and then took the dick in her mouth. A pop sound emerged as the first two inches went it. Ruhani paused for a second and then shoved the entire thing down her throat.

Glock glukkk glockk gluckk, the depraved music pierced like a knife through Gaurav's chest. But he kept on looking. Just a few minutes ago, Ruhani looked like a shy, graceful young newlywed. And now, she was sucking cock as if she were a whore. Such a gorgeous young woman being mouthfucked by an ugly old man—this sight was appalling enough as is, but the fact that the young woman was Gaurav's love made it even worse for him. This was the woman with whom he had imagined his life, every day for 7 years. And now, within just a few months, she was gone. And how!

Prem Kumar moved his hands through her luscious locks and pulled on her hair by making them a pony. He looked towards the camera and smiled again, knowing well that Gaurav would be watching. That fact made his dick even more erect and he now fucked Ruhani's mouth mercilessly.

"Aooooum ohhh!" Ruhani tried to slow him down through mumbled words, but he was like a man possessed.

In his mind, Gaurav had actually started to feel a little better. He pitied Ruhani. She loved an asshole who had no respect for her. Little did she know that her beloved husband was torturing Gaurav like this. And not just that, two of his bodyguards were listening to all the action unfold. Agreed, they were not watching, but how would they look at Ruhani from now. As a slut, for sure!

Meanwhile, Prem Kumar had had enough of his young wife's mouth. He lifted her up, again by pulling her hair and kissed her. He turned to face sideways so that Gaurav could have a better angle of the kiss. Then, he rolled out his tongue and Ruhani followed. They licked each other's tongue like a couple of horny teenagers, moaning through their mouths.

"Ouch! Ahhhh!" Prem Kumar then bit her lip so hard that it started bleeding.

Instead of complaining about it, Ruhani looked at her husband seductively and bent her face forward to kiss him this hard as well. But, Prem Kumar backed up and pushed her away.

"Respect!" He roared loudly.

Gaurav could literally see Ruhani's legs tremble upon seeing her husband's anger. She was about to fall down when Prem Kumar helped her get down on her knees. He took a table and brought it closer to them. He lifted Ruhani by her hair again and pulled her towards the table. Then he folded her arms and placed them on the table, so that her upper body rested on it and her boobs dangled from the edges. Gaurav could see her cleavage and he hoped to see her gorgeous boobs. He hoped to get at least some pleasure out of this despicable situation. But Prem Kumar wasn't gonna give him that either. First, there was the mangalsutra in between, a clear mark that Gaurav was looking at someone else's property. Secondly, the old man didn't remove any of Ruhani's clothes or earrings or any other accessory.

He simply lifted her saree from behind her till her lower back, exposing her ass, which, of course, Gaurav couldn't see as it was on the other side. All Gaurav could see was Ruhani's beautiful face, her ruined make up, her messy face, and her expressions that waited in anticipation.

Then, out of nowhere, there was a tight slap on Ruhani's ass.

"Aaj ke baad paraye mard ke paas jaayegi?" He spanked her hard and asked her if she would ever go to another guy again.

"Nahi, jaan. Kabhi nahi!" (No, love, never!)

"Yeh chut kiski hai?" (Who does your pussy belong to?) Prem Kumar spanked her again and inserted his left hand in her pussy.

"Bas aapki!" (Only yours!)

"Aur yeh gaand!" (And this ass?) He spat on his left hand and rubbed it on her anus.

"Bas aapki. Meri jaan, meri gaand, sab aapka hai, pati dev!" (My ass, my life, everything belongs to you, my husband!)

While all this disgusting conversation went on, the most embarrassing thing of Gaurav's life happened. He got a boner! It was inevitable. That was the reason why Prem Kumar had asked his men to strip him. He knew Gaurav was just a weak little human being.

"Hahahah dekh! Prem ji sahi keh rahe they. Khada ho gea iska!" (See, Prem ji was right, he's got a boner) One of the guards noticed and immediately informed the other.

"Abe kaisa chutiya hai? Apni girlfriend ko kisi aur se chudte dekh ke khada ho gea?" (You are so pathetic. How can you get an erection watching your girlfriend get fucked by someone else)

Gaurav didn't reply. How could he? He just kept crying and tried to move around so he could somehow lose his erection. He tried to close his eyes but right then one of the bodyguards shouted at him and hit the stick on his arm. When he still didn't open his eyes, the guard spanked the stick on his thigh.

"Dekh!" The guard ordered him to watch!

When he opened his eyes, Prem Kumar had placed his dick between Ruhani's asscheeks and was about to enter her, still looking at the camera and smiling.

"Aaj ke baad Gaurav ko milegi?" (Will you meet Gaurav again?)

"Nahi, woh mere liye marr chuka hai!" (No, he's dead too me!)

Gaurav looked at her face. She was being honest. She was biting her lower lip and at that moment, she wanted nothing more in the world than that ugly old man's dick.

"Bol Gaurav ek kamzor mard hai jo kabhi mujhe khush na rakh paata!" (Say Gaurav is a weak man who could never keep me happy!)

Ruhani opened her eyes for the first time and looked around, as if scared that if she says that, Gaurav might listen. Prem Kumar got frustrated at her silence and spanked her!

"BOL!"

"Gaurav ek kamzor mard hai jo kabhi mujhe khush nahi rakh paata! Ab chod do na mujhe, please!" (Gaurav is a weak man who could never keep me happy. Now, fuck me please!)

"Toh le!"

Prem Kumar spat on his dick and entered her ass in just one stroke. Ruhani literally screamed. Watching and hearing all this just made Gaurav's erection even stronger. Blood gushed through his dick while the guards kept laughing at him and the love of his life got her ass fucked, willingly! His hands were tied and he could do nothing to relieve himself. It was the worst form of torture! He moved around, kicked his feet as much as he could, but nothing made him feel better. He just wanted to orgasm and get it done with.

He was so embarrassed. He knew Prem Kumar was right, Ruhani was right, he was a weak man. This humiliation was too much for him to take, yet it kept making him hornier. Blood was now pulsating and throbbing inside his dick, as if it would explode. It was now almost painful. So much so that, he tried to bend his upper body and take his dick in his mouth.

Watching this, the bodyguards went wild with laughter.

"Abhi iske muh mein koi bhi lund daaldo choos lega!" (You can put any dick in his mouth right now and he will suck it!)

As Gaurav tried and failed, his attention was diverted by a loud scream from Ruhani. He had to look at her again. Ruhani's fair, supple and youthful skin perfectly complemented Prem Kumar's wrinkled dark skin as he rammed into her ass madly. He took her hair in his hands and pulled them hard. Ruhani's eyes were disappearing into her forehead, as if she were in a trance, while moans escaped her mouth like a singsong. Drool dripped from the edges of her lips. Her manglastura dangled in the air with each thrust from her husband.

"Fuck me, Prem ji! Ahh fuck your wife! I love you! I'm yours forever!"

This fuelled Prem Kumar's aggression and he rolled her hair around his wrist, pulling them even harder till her face was next to his. He kissed her mouth and then bit her ear. Gaurav could see a red mark on her earlobe from miles away.

"Tu kiski raand hai?" (Whose whore are you?)

"Aapki, mere bhagwaan. Mai saat janmo tak aapki raand hoon!" (Yours, my lord. I'm your whore for seven births)

"Arrrghhhh saaali kuttiya!" Prem Kumar unleashed a beast upon her and savaged her ass.

"Ahh ahhh oh yesss oh yesss. I love you. My strong old man! Ahhh fuckkkkk!"

Gaurav took in the view again. How beautiful she looked draped in that red saree, her bangles tingling, her face glowing like he had never seen it glow. Her lipstick was smeared across her face as she licked her lips in ecstasy. Her long and smooth hair covered the sides of her face, their messiness adding to the view. Gaurav was a virgin, and watching all this, he was sure he would never be able to fuck again, at least not this good.

Then, Ruhani lifted her face and bent her neck to remove the hair from her cheeks. She looked towards the camera. For a moment, he felt as if she was looking at him. Judging him, berating him, cursing him for not being able to save her, as an ugly old man destroyed her asshole. That was enough for Gaurav. His dick burst and hot jets of cum fell all over his thighs. He began crying loudly, moving his face away from the TV. The bodyguard saw it and hit him again.

While this was happening, there was some disturbance outside the house. One of the bodyguards opened the door to see what was up. But a hockey stick slammed across his face, and he fell down unconscious. Help had arrived! His parents had arranged help as promised. The second bodyguard went to fight the other guy, but right then 5 more people stormed inside with hockey sticks. They surrounded the bodyguard and beat him to pulp.

Gaurav started looking at the TV screen again.

"Prem ji, Prem ji, wait ahhhhhh! Baby, wait!" Ruhani begged.

"Bol, randi!" The old man spanked her and grabbed more of her hair.

"Cum ahhh inside my pussy, please! Ahhh, I want your babies. I want your babies, love!"

"As you say!"

"Oh my goodddddddd! Yessss sloowoww nooo fast oh yes oh yess loveee youuu chod do apni raand ko!"

"I'm cumming keep going ahhh pleasseeee"

"Takee thisss!"

"Ahhhhh thank you, Prem ji! Ahhh I love you. I love you!"

Prem Kumar emptied his ball sack inside his young wife and left her bent on the table. The crowd of men had gathered around Gaurav. No one tried to free him from his ropes or switch of the TV. They were just as enchanted as him seeing what was happening. When Prem Kumar came inside Ruhani's pussy, it was then they saw how Gaurav had orgasmed himself and wet himself. One or two looked at each other and giggled silently. Then, they began to free him up.

"Chal chalke chai bana!" Prem Kumar ordered Ruhani to go make him a cup of tea while she struggled to get up from the table and floor.

"Ji pati dev!" She obeyed.

From that day, the equation between the couple was to completely change. They had started out as a father and daughter, then became friends, then lovers and finally husband and wife. But, all through that, Prem Kumar always been a sweet companion. Now, he was to become a dominant spouse who would breed his wife as much as he wanted. Ruhani didn't mind that. Maybe that's what the woman in her truly wanted!

She got up and set her hair. Then, she folded her saree over her head as a ghungat. Pure satisfaction radiated from her face. She smiled. She walked towards the mirror and loved what she looked at. While grinning like a young girl in love, she hummed a song and adjusted her manglasutra. She put some more sindoor in her hair and went out to make tea for her lovely husband and to finally spend time with their child. The old man's sperm swam deep inside her womb, looking for a fertile egg to impregnate.

At the other side, the guards had completely freed up Gaurav. They finally turned off the TV and got him clothes to wear.

"Let's go, sirjee!"

Gaurav kept sitting on the chair and lifelessly stared at the TV. He was a mess! His eyes swollen, hands and legs bleeding where they had tied the knots, and lips and throat dry as a desert. He couldn't move his body and could barely speak a couple of words:

"I am going nowhere!"

THE END