Lost in the Mountains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Chal hatt randi kahin ki!" Begone, you whore, Poonam replied as she kicked Ruhani and spat on her head.

This took Prem Kumar's anger over the edge.

"Get out of my house. Right now!"

There was pin drop silence. The entire family was stunned.

"What? What are you saying?" Poonam said after clearing her throat.

"You heard me. Get out! Right now! Go live with your brother."

"Prem ji, aap kya bol rahein hai? The entire village will know!"

"I don't care! Leave my house."

Poonam had the look of death on her face. Anu tried to control her but she became more stern, straightened her back and left. Anu looked at her father and Ruhani with disgust. She was about to say something when Prem Kumar stopped him.

"If you have any problem with me, you're free to leave as well, Anu!"

His daughter bowed her head and left. Ruhani kept on lying on the floor and crying. Soon, Prem Kumar also left the room without paying any heed to his young lover.

For the next few days, there was chaos all over the village. The news spread like wildfire. Considering Prem Kumar was the sarpanch, everyone was talking.

Prem Kumar and Ruhani didn't interact much. She was back to her loneliness in her room. She felt like a prisoner at the very place that had given her a new life. She knew the whole village must be calling her a whore. Maybe she was one. She destroyed the family that saved her. That's not the girl her mother raised. That's not the girl Gaurav fell in love with.

"Oh Gaurav! I miss you so much!" She cried one day.

Just then, she heard her door opening up. Prem Kumar never knocked. He was holding a bag in his hands.

"Wear this and come outside in 10 minutes!" He ordered. "Wear a bindi. And stop crying!"

He didn't give any explanation. Didn't even care to sit down. He just left.

Ruhani opened the bag. There was a beautiful red, silk saree inside it. She had no idea why Prem Kumar wanted her to wear it. She kept on feeling the silk with her hands. In a few minutes, she realised that she had no choice. She was far away from home and in the clutches of the head of a village.

She wore the saree and looked at herself in the mirror. She looked gorgeous! It felt as if the saree was made for her. She hadn't combed for days. So, she took some time to look even better. Let her hair down and brushed them. Wore a bindi.

When she stepped out, Prem Kumar couldn't stop staring at her. He walked towards her and put the pallu of her saree on her head. He held her hand and led her outside. Ruhani still had no idea what was happening.

But it was clear when they stepped outside. The entire village had gathered outside. It looked like a fest. There was noise, some people were playing drums, some were singing and dancing. Seeing them, everyone became quite and focused on the odd couple. Every man in the village was burning with jealousy. Ever woman was feeling disgust. But they had to root for their leader. There was no other option.

There were a few murmurs going around which went quiet as soon as Prem Kumar shouted in his thunderous voice.

"Tomorrow will be a day of celebration. After many days of turmoil, an auspicious day has finally arrived in our little village."

"I, Prem Kumar Singh, the leader of this village, have an announcement to make."

"Tomorrow, I am taking this beautiful young woman as my wife. Yes, Ruhani and I are getting married."

The crowd clapped and whistled. Nobody was happy with this announcement but they had to pretend. Ruhani looked at Prem Kumar in shock. She went pale and loosened her grip on his hand. But he held on to her tightly.

"There have been plenty of gossip going around in this village in recent days. So, I thought it's time to make it official. No one, I repeat, no one, will question Ruhani's character again. From tomorrow, she's your sarpanch's wife and she will get the respect she deserves. Is that understood?"

There was a very faint agreement.

"Understood? Does anyone has a problem with it? If you do, you're happy to leave the village!"

"We don't have a problem!" They shouted in unison.

"Very good. Then, let's celebrate!"

There was a celebration in the town. Booze, hashish and tobacco flowed around. There was song and dance till the evening.

Ruhani escaped the judgemental eyes of the crowd and locked herself in her room. Why didn't she say no? Could she? Did she even want to? She had no idea.

Around 10 in the night, Prem Kumar tried to open her door but it was locked.

"Open up!" He sounded drunk.

"Kholo meri jaan!"

Ruhani didn't want to open the door but he kept on banging. He then shouted and knocked angrily. That made her get up and let him in.

"Babyy. My love!" He was so drunk, he couldn't even walk.

"Prem ji. What have you done?"

"I've done what's right!"

"You didn't even ask me how I feel."

"I know how you feel. You love me. Just like I do."

"This...this is not love. What we did was a mistake. And now you're just forcing yourself into my life."

"Hmm, why haven't you removed this saree till now? Let me help you!" He removed the top of her saree, leaving her blouse exposed.

"Umm, such beautiful boobs. I wanna eat them!" He came closer but Ruhani pushed his head away. He raised his hand and was about to slap her but stopped midway.

"Ruhani! I love you. And I know you do too. Maybe not as much as me!"

"Prem ji. I am grieving. How could you do this to me?"

"Trust me, I'll fill your life with so much love, all the grief will go away. That's the only way to move on. You have to agree. There's no life left for you in the outside world. Hell, the outside world might not even exist the way this virus is spreading." He was so drunk but was able to frame his sentence properly. The way he spoke it while staring into her eyes mesmerised Ruhani.

"We never know when everything will end. You lost one love to fate, now, life has given you another chance. And it doesn't give many people second chances. Don't let this go away, Ruhani. Marry me. Marry me, you don't have much choice anyway!" He hugged her and passed out for a minute.

"I am going to sleep. Think about it. Love you!"

He couldn't walk straight but managed to leave the room without stumbling. Ruhani knew he was right. She didn't have any choice. Maybe she did love him.

***

The next day there was quite a pomp and show in the village. Despite their inner feelings, people were genuinely excited to celebrate again after so many gloomy months.

Prem Kumar looked a few years younger as he hopped around in a white kurta pyajama, dressed up as a groom. Finally, the village caught a glimpse of the new bride.

Man or woman, everyone's heart skipped a beat as she appeared. The village ladies had dolled her up. She wore a red lehenga and her neck was adorned with a beautiful gold necklace. Her eyes looked like the 8th wonder of the world with mascara and kajal. Her lips shone brightly with a shade of red.

Her beautiful white hands were shimmering with mehandi and the bangles that newly-weds wear. She walked towards her old husband, her head down gracefully.

Most of the town still couldn't believe this was happening. So many differences between the two. A girl from town, well-educated, independent, young and gorgeous. The old man, didn't even complete a degree, barely left his village to see the city, dark and wrinkled.

The ceremonies were completed in style. The new couple was paraded through the village. Some people from the neighbouring village joined in as well.

Finally, in the night, the newly-wed couple were alone, in their room. The bed was decorated with hanging garlands and red roses were spread on the mattress. A sweet, happy smell filled the room.

Ruhani sat alone with her head bowed. She wasn't looking at Prem Kumar. She didn't notice when he went out of the room and came back. He was holding half a bottle of whiskey in his hand. It was apparent that he had downed the other half just then as the flowery scent of the room was replaced by a sharp, pungent whiskey smell.

Prem Kumar sat beside Ruhani and lit up a marijuana cigarette. He took a few puffs and passed it to Ruhani.

"There you go, my wife!"

She refused.

"Come on, it's time to celebrate. We're finally one!"

Ruhani reluctantly accepted. Smoking that got her a little high and relaxed her nerves. When the entire cigarette was finished, she was feeling much more at peace. That's when Prem Kumar wrapped his arms around her.

"Meri jaan! Aaj poori raat pyaar karunga tujhe!" (I will make love to you the entire night)

Ruhani kept her arms wrapped around her neck and didn't respond.

Her old husband got behind her and removed her ghoongat. Then, he carefully removed the jewellery from her head. He kissed her neck and shoulder and then let her hair down from the bun. He smelled them and sighed.

He then turned her face towards him and kissed her way from her cheeks to her lips. She didn't kiss him back. He didn't care, however. He broke the kiss and nibbled at her ear. His hand lost itself in her beautiful hair and he felt her naked skin from top of them.

"Ah!" Ruhani couldn't stop from letting out a moan. This was signal enough for Prem Kumar. He unhooked her blouse and kissed the parts exposed to her.

"Oh god. Your skin is just perfect!"

Ruhani was trying her best to not respond but the marijuana made her high. To top it all, Prem Kumar was expertly hypnotising her with his hands.

He then removed her necklace slowly, planting kisses all over her collarbone. Then, he sat in front of her and spent a few minutes soaking in her beauty. It was not a joke, she really was the prettiest woman he had ever seen.

He hair black with golden streaks flowed so beautifully down her breasts. Where they parted, she had a sindoor that marked that she was now truly his. His wife. It sounded so surreal. Her firm breasts bounced in anticipation beneath her bridal blouse. Her mehandi covered slender hands rested gracefully on her lap. Her eyes, so deep and covered with make up, invited him to drown in them. He stared at her and she moved her eyes down. She tried to adjust a streak of hair behind her ear and her bangles clinked. This broke Prem Kumar's trance and he pounced on her.

"Time to fuck you, my beautiful wife!"

Saying that, he removed her blouse and bra in an instant. Ruhani was shocked. She tried to hide her breasts.

"Prem ji noo. Wait."

"I've waited long enough. Months!"

He pulled her arms away as she struggled.

"My god. I have wanted to suck on these beautiful breasts for the longest time. From the day I first saw you!"

This made Ruhani feel really bad but she surrendered to Prem Kumar. Seeing the dark old man suck on her white breasts and pink nipples sent mixed feelings down her body. She could feel her groin heat up. Her things were shivering. There was an uncomfortable wetness inside her vagina. She was embarrassed. She was horny. She was in love.

The wetness became so uncomfortable that Ruhani rested her head on the bedrest and stretched and spread her legs.

"Ah, I see you're getting ready."

He stopped sucking on her breasts and made her fully lie down on the bed. He kissed her stomach, her naval and slowly untied her lehenga.

"Nooo nooo Prem ji please!"

But he paid no heed. He turned her around on the bed and squeezed her ass.

"Oh god, this is heaven." He pinched and squeezed her ass from over the lehenga. While doing that, he also kissed her slender back. The way it arched till her hips, it was perfect. The flawless white of her back perfectly complemented her hair.

Prem Kumar simply couldn't control anymore. He removed his clothes and shorts. His dick popped out. It was fully erect.

He removed Ruhani's lehenga and her panties, exposing her gorgeous ass. He bit them both her hips very hard making her scream.

"Prem jiiii!"

He turned her around once again. He went mad looking at her. His naked young wife. She was so, so beautiful, it was unreal. Now, naked beneath her, nothing covering her except the red bangles and the henna mehandi on her arms.

She looked at his cock and went numb. It really was happening. It was too late to stop anything. His cock was as dark as his face. It wasn't very long but was thick and firm. The only penis she had ever seen was Gaurav's and it surely wasn't thick like that. She missed him terribly.

Prem Kumar came closer and dropped his face between her legs.

"What? What are you doiiiing?"

He kissed and bit her thighs and then started eating her vagina.

"Ummm I knew it. It tastes like honey!"

Her pussy was pink like that of a maiden. It was dripping wet. Prem Kumar twirled his tongue inside it and would grind his teeth into it.

"Ahhh, Prem ji! Please stopppp!"

But instead of stopping, the old man took his fingers inside her pussy. Surprisingly, he couldn't take them too far. He tried inserting just one finger but even that won't reach too far.

He stared at her from between her legs. His eyes inquired something. Ruhani's eyes replied. She was a virgin.

Prem Kumar couldn't believe that. He couldn't believe his luck. He quickly fingered her ferociously making her scream wildly.

"No no no yesss noo!"

He kept at it, trying to go as deep as possible. He was trying to prepare her vagina for his monstrous dick.

"Ahhhhhhhhh, Premm Premmm jiii!" An orgasm hit her like a tsunami. She screamed so loudly that the entire village could hear that. People giggled in their houses while their guts wrenched with jealousy.

Realising, his moment had come, he stopped eating her pussy and climbed on the bed on his knees. He spread her legs and slapped her pussy's entrance with his dick.

"No no no no not this. Not this. Not tonight pleaseee!" Ruhani tried to save the last bit of shame she had left in her. She knew this was gonna happen one day, but tonight? She wasn't ready. Maybe she would never be ready. But this was going to happen anyway.

She closed her eyes and thought of Gaurav. She had saved herself for years and years to have this special night with Gaurav, the love of her life. She was in such a trance that her body really started to believe that Gaurav was with her. She saw his beautiful smiling face.

Prem Kumar felt that something had loosened her muscle and it was easier for him to make an entrance into his young bride's pussy. He looked at her body once again which made his dick even more erect. He spat onto it and made another entrance.

He entered her slowly. A couple of inches at first. Then, he got it out and entered her again, this time a couple of inches more.

"Ahhh! Ouch!"

"Are you okay, baby!"

She nodded, her eyes still closed, seeing Gaurav.

Prem Kumar made around 4-5 slow strokes, making her pussy adjust to his cock. Then, he let loose. He slammed into her hard. And followed it with another strong shove into her pussy. Her hymen broke.

"Ahhhhhh! Ahhhh. It hurts...Please stop nooo!"

But the experienced old man knew the pain would be temporary. He didn't stop. He bent down and kissed her throat, her cheeks, her breasts. He kept fucking her slowly with the odd hard stroke to shock her.

Then, he fastened his pace and kissed her on the lips. This time, she kissed back passionately. He was surprised. But he didn't know she was still envisioning Gaurav in her mind. She saw him kissing her like he would often do. She saw their last kiss, publicly, in front of everyone.

"Yeah! Yeah! Ahhh!" She broke the kiss for a minute and moaned. Her eyes still closed.

Prem Kumar was now showing no mercy. He fucked her wildly. He really had waited for it for too long. He had finally tamed a gorgeous woman, younger than his daughter. He was inside her. The first man to fuck her. To stretch her tight pussy. That made him go faster and faster.

Ruhani imagined that Gaurav had finally married her and this was their first night. How many times she had played this scenario in her head. She was in seventh heaven. She felt so complete.

"Ah, Ruhani. My beautiful wife!"

The sounds of her bangles filled the air and mixed in with the bed creaking. Prem Kumar devoured Ruhani's lipstick and made her lips bleed by kissing her. Both lovers nearly swallowed each other's tongue as the passions flared up.

Just then, Ruhani felt something hot shoot inside her womb.

"Ahhh, ahhh wowww!"

Hot cum spurted inside her everywhere. She loved it. Her lover Gaurav's sperm had finally filled her. They were one. She kissed him passionately and locked her legs around his hips to take in his seed deeper and deeper. Right then, another orgasm hit her. Her moans echoed in the mountains.

Then, she opened her eyes. It was not Gaurav. It was her 70 year old husband. She looked at him but she didn't feel bad. She felt good. Those hot shots of sperm broke her spell. Gaurav's face disappeared from her hazy thoughts. In an instant, she moved on. She became a woman. She became a wife. Her old life collapsed in front of her and a new one dropped down on top of her.

"I love you, Ruhani!" Prem Kumar kissed her deeply.

"I love you, Prem ji!"

She confessed as she hugged him with her arms and her legs. His penis went flaccid inside her but she didn't want him to remove it. She wanted their souls to become one, forever!

***

The next morning, Ruhani woke up in the arms of her old husband. He still reeked of alcohol and was snoring on her face. But, she didn't mind that a bit. She kissed his forehead and got up. Her vagina was hurting and it was still wet. She couldn't understand at first but then remembered everything that had happened in the night.

It made her horny. She craved to be touched, to be loved. But she was very shy to initiate anything on her own. She tried to shake it off by getting off the bed. But Prem Kumar's legs had locked hers under them.

She touched his leg to remove her own but accidentally, her hand touched his dick. It was very erect. It felt like a rod. She couldn't take her hands off of it. As if under a spell, she squeezed it as her loins burned up.

"Uhumm!" Prem Kumar moaned softly, still in his sleep.

That seemed to bring Ruhani back to her senses and she rushed to the bathroom. Even though the morning was fairly cold, she decided to take a cold shower. The water made her feel better. Her passions cooled off and she felt fresh.

Then, she began to cry. It was not for Gaurav, or for the fact that she was married against her wish, but just a general sadness mixed with excitement. She promised herself that she won't cry again. So, she let loose and wailed her heart out as cold water splashed against her head. She felt much better.

Then, she wore a beautiful red bridal saree and manglasutra. When she was about to put sindoor on her head, she stopped. She still wasn't ready. She just looked at herself. A beautiful young newly-wed who was made into a woman by the passions of her husband. She blushed. She loved herself, her body, and how beautiful she looked. It was the first time she noticed her own beauty ever since Gaurav had died.

She wore a red bindi, smiled at herself, and headed out to make tea. When she came back to the room with the tea, Prem Kumar was awake, though still lying on the bed.

"Good morning to my darling wife!"

"Good morning, Prem ji!" Last night's events again flashed in front of Ruhani's eyes and she bowed her head in shame.

"Come here, you!"

Prem Kumar couldn't believe his luck. Nights are for dreaming and whatever happened between them was nothing short of a dream. But seeing his beautiful young wife in daylight made him realise it was real. He really had wed the most beautiful girl in the world. And he could spend the years left in his life loving her and making love to her.