Lost in the Mountains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not them!" She blushed and looked away.

"What do you mean?"

She didn't reply.

"Ruhani!!! Is it true?"

"Yes it is, my love."

"I want you to say it!"

"I'm pregnant, husband. Aap papa ban ne waale ho!"

Prem Kumar couldn't believe his luck. His eyes teared up with happiness. He hugged her tightly. Then, he rolled her over and got on top of her. They kissed! A kiss that was much sweeter than their first one at the very same place.

They were strangers back then, fighting their own internal battles. Now, they were one. Soulmates. United by love. United by life itself which grew inside the young woman's womb.

Prem Kumar sat his wife up and kissed her neck, her ears, her throat. He unhooked her blouse and planted kisses all over her back. Then, he removed her petticoat and his own clothes. They were both completely naked beneath the moonlight. It was surreal. Love, as it's supposed to be: primal.

Not a word was spoken as they lay naked beneath the moon. Prem Kumar spent a few minutes just appreciating what was his. His beautiful young wife lay there, naked and gorgeous as ever, with his child in her womb, and he legs spread to take even more of his seed.

Not a word was spoken as Ruhani saw her husband climb on top of her. His rod-like penis primed to enter her vagina and become one with her.

Not a word was spoken. No words were needed as the language of love emanated from their bodies. Prem Kumar entered her and kissed her.

There was silence and then there were moans. They fucked like two animals out in the jungle. They kissed each other. They bit each other. There was pain and there was pleasure.

Ruhani's legs were locked around her husband's hips as she pulled him in, deeper and deeper. He devoured her throat with bites raw with lust. She screamed and bit him back.

"Ahhh, ahhh!"

They fucked wildly till both of them orgasmed at the same time, nature synchronizing their love.

"I love you, Prem jii, I love you husband!" Ruhani screamed her lungs out, as if confessing her love to the heavens.

As they savoured their post-coital kiss, they heard a twig break. They got scared thinking it might be an animal. They sat up. Prem Kumar hid his wife behind her as the both tried to follow the footsteps. They were coming towards them. A very lazy and weak walk. It was definitely not a predator, Prem Kumar had lived near the wilderness long enough to know that.

"Don't worry, Ruhani! It's not something dangerous!"

As the footsteps got closer, Prem Kumar could discern they belonged to a man.

"Who's there?" He inquired in a roaring voice but there was no answer. He picked up a stone nearby and asked again.

"Who's there?"

Just then a man towered over them. He blocked the moon so it was difficult to see his face. As he moved an inch or two, the moonlight fell on the couple. Prem Kumar was still naked while Ruhani covered her breasts with her shawl. She held on to her husband tightly.

"Don't worry, Ruhani!" Prem Kumar kissed her cheek and reassured her.

"I said who are you? I am the sarpanch of this village. Answer me or you'll face consequences."

No reply.

"Who are you, I am asking you for the last time!"

Right then, Ruhani's world collapsed on her. She knew who the man was. She could recognise him from a past life.

"Gaurav!" She shouted.

He was so weak and lifeless but she knew it was him.

"Gaurav! You're alive!"

Gaurav fainted and dropped on the ground.