Lost in the Mountains

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruhani kept the tea on the bedside stool. As soon as she did that, her old husband grabbed her arm and brought her down on the bed. He looked at her. Losing her virginity had made her look even prettier. She started to look like a woman rather than a girl.

Her hair smelled so good and her saree, oh god, she was just irresistible. He put his hand in her wet hair and kissed her hard. Surprisingly, she was a little more willing than last night. She didn't exactly kiss him back but didn't stop him either. Her hands were wrapped inside each other protecting what was left of her modesty.

"One thing is missing!" He suddenly stopped kissing her and got off the bed.

Ruhani was left breathing heavily on the bed, her hair all messed up, her lipstick devoured. Prem Kumar came back with a box of sindoor and applied it in the partition of her hair.

"Now, you look like my wife!" He kissed her head and then forehead.

Then, he greedily latched onto her breasts and squeezed them.

"Meri jaan! Aaj tujhe din mein chodne ka mazza loonga!" He said he will savour the joy of fucking her in daylight.

"Prem ji stop!" Ruhani looked away.

"Make me!" He pulled her face towards him and kissed her. This time, she didn't hesitate in kissing him back. This time, when she closed her eyes, she didn't see Gaurav. She saw her wrinkled old husband whom she was loving more and more, every minute.

While kissing, Prem Kumar removed his wife's saree from the top and had unhooked her blouse. She was surprised. In the daylight, she could see how old her husband actually was, yet so agile and masterful. Her primal instincts kicked in and her nipples ached to be free. She removed her blouse and her beautiful breasts popped out. They were still swollen after last night's attacks.

She was about to remove her necklace and mangalsutra but Prem Kumar held her hand.

"Keep these on!" He ordered.

He sucked her boobs hungrily. Ruhani was in seventh heaven. She would occasionally lift his head to kiss him.

Prem Kumar then completely removed her saree and then the petticoat. He noticed that her panties were drenched.

"Prem ji, your tea!" She said innocently.

"Forget it! I have something better to drink!" He removed her panties with his teeth and licked her pussy.

"Ahh noo!"

Prem Kumar inserted a finger into her pussy and rubbed her clit with his thumb while licking her greedily. Her legs trembled around his head and her hand pushed him deeper. He tried putting another finger in but couldn't. Even after last night's passionate fucking, her vagina was still very tight.

"Prem ji! Faster..."

His young wife's moans made him wilder. He finger fucked her ferociously while rubbing her clit. But, just before she came, he stopped. She looked at him in surprise.

He placed his dick at her pussy's entrance but didn't go in. He stared at her.

"What are you waiting for?"

He wanted to soak in the moment. She was flawlessly white, her nipples still erect. She was completely naked except the necklaces around her neck. Those necklaces and the sindoor in her head marked that she was his property now. But he wanted affirmation.

"I want you to ask for it!"

"For what?"

"What you want!"

"Uff Prem ji. Don't play. Just fuck me, please!"

"Fuck who?" He slid a couple of inches inside her.

"Me. Ruhani. Your wife! Fuck your wife!"

"As you say, my dear!"

He went all the way in and out and then in. Ruhani still wasn't used to such surprise attacks. She was expecting something slower like last night. But last night was history.

Prem Kumar fucked her in full speed with hard strokes. The bed was creaking very hard again. Every time he pushed his dick completely inside her, Ruhani would moan.

"Prem jiii! My husband!" She wanted to get used to referring him as her husband.

"Do you like your husband's lund (dick)?"

She blushed and closed her eyes. Prem Kumar slowed down.

"Answer me!" He pulled her face towards him again.

"Yes...oh god yes!"

"Say it!"

"I love your pe..nis!"

"Lund!"

She didn't want to talk dirty but every time she went silent, Prem Kumar would slow down.

"Yess Prem ji, your lund is amazing. Chodo mujhe. Apni biwi ko!"

This seemed to fuel Prem Kumar as his strokes became faster and faster. Ruhani loved it.

"Mai ab aapki hoon hamesha ke liye. Ahhh. Prem ji chodo mujhe!"

Prem Kumar couldn't believe his ears. He bent down and kissed her. He lifted his legs around his ears and went deeper and deeper.

"Ahh....Prem ji. Aapka lund kitna bada hai. My husband, fuck me harder, ahhh pleaseee!" She lost all shame as she moaned for the world to hear. She orgasmed and then cried even louder.

Outside, Anu, Prem Kumar's daughter, could hear their screams. She was so embarrassed and sad that she started crying. She closed her ears and went to her bedroom. But even then, she could hear her father and her step-mother, a girl younger than her, fucking like animals.

Inside the bedroom, Prem Kumar was almost about to cum himself. However, he managed to control it by slowing down.

"Kya huaa Prem ji? Kyaa huaa babyyy?"

The old man put his hands on his wife's hips and turned her over, his dick still buried inside her. She was first surprised at his strength and then the position she saw herself in. Her old husband smirked at her as she blushed again and again.

She seemed to be confused as to what to do. But Prem Kumar's dick now seemed to reach deeper into her pussy. She closed her eyes and got used to the new feeling.

Then, Prem Kumar put his hands across her hips again and moved them in a circular motion.

"Ahhh!" She bit her lip hard. Inadvertently, her hands reached in her hair and she started playing with them. Pulling them up in a bun and then letting them fall.

This took away all of Prem Kumar's patience and he rocked her hips up and down on his dick.

"Ahhh ahhh. Ufff Prem ji, Prem jiiiii!"

Her tits bounced with her necklace as she took the dick deeper and deeper into her pussy.

"What is this...ahhh I've...never felt this gooodd...Oh goddd!"

Prem Kumar held locked his hands inside her and started fucking her faster. He was nearing an orgasm and he simply couldn't control anymore.

"Ahhh Ruhaniiii...yeh lo meri patni!"

He shot hot sperm deep inside her womb. As soon as the liquid touched her vaginal walls, she came as well.

"Premmmmm jiiiii!"

She collapsed on him and then dropped down on the side. They kissed softly for a minute.

"Baby chai peelo. Thandi ho gayii!" She asked her husband to drink his tea and winked at him.

She got dressed and headed to the kitchen. Her husband's sperm dripped down her thighs. She didn't wanna clean it. It made her feel as if he was still inside her. He wanted him to be inside her always, in whatever form!

***

Time went by very quickly for the newly wed couple. They fucked at least 3 times a day. Ruhani was insatiable but she was surprised at how much stamina her old husband had. Some days, she felt a little guilt for Poonam. She would feel like going out and seeing her. The old woman was staying with her brother. She wasn't keeping well.

But then Ruhani thought seeing her might make her condition worse. And moreover, she was now very possessive of her husband. So, naturally she was a little jealous of Poonam who had spent an entire lifetime with Prem Kumar.

Ruhani started clinging on to her husband. She would never leave her side. They roamed around the village, hand-in-hand and with Ruhani leaning her head on his shoulders. Pangs of jealousy went about whenever people saw them. People judged her more than they did their leader but she didn't care. In fact, as time went on, she became confident in her stride and acted like a first lady of the village. People would bow their heads in front of her. Even men years older than her.

Ruhani started becoming prettier day by day. He boobs filled up and her ass grew a little wider. That made her otherwise slim figure very curvy and irresistible. That's what Prem Kumar noticed one day as she lied down in front of him. They were watching television in the hall. Ruhani's head was in her husband's lap as they sat on a sofa. The old man stroked her beautiful hair. He could never get enough of them and she knew it.

"Prem ji!"

"Haan meri jaan!"

"Were you..ahem, this active with Poonam ji as well?"

"Active?"

"Hmm...you knoww!"

"No, I don't!"

"Aap na bahut gande ho. Mujhse bulwaoge hi!" (You're very naughty. You will make me say it!)

"Then say it!"

"Did you fuck her like you fuck me?" She looked into his eyes. Went silent for a bit and then asked.

She looked so cute and innocent that Prem Kumar bent down to kiss her.

"Batao na, please!"

"I was. Of course, I was."

This made Ruhani a bit jealous and the old man spotted that.

"Aap unke saath kya kya karte they?" (What all did you do with her?)

"Sab kuch!" (Everything)

"Aapko unki yaad aati hai?" (Do you miss her?)

"Kabhi kabhi!" (Sometimes)

This made Ruhani a bit more furious.

"Aapko unke saath sex karne mein zyada mazza aata tha ya mere saath?" (you liked fucking her more or me?)

"Yeh kaisa sawaal hai!" (What kind of a question is that?)

"Bataooo!" (Tell me!)

"Of course, with you! But umm somethings were maybe...I don't know!"

Ruhani looked into his eyes again. Her jealousy had turned into rage. She started stroking her husband's dick. He grabbed her hair and pulled at them.

"Ahh Ruhani!"

"Kya unhone kabhi yeh kiya hai?" (Did she ever do this?)

Asking that, Ruhani, untied the old man's pyajama and brought his dick out. She licked it. It tasted disgusting but she loved it.

"Kabhi kabhi!" (Sometimes)

"Aur yeh?"

She put half his dick in her mouth. It was repulsive and she almost gagged. So, she paused for a second to wait for her mind to get used to it. Then, she sucked him deeper. She was very envious of the old man's first wife and in that moment, she would've done anything to gain a higher place than her in her husband's heart.

"Oh Ruhani!"

The old man's dreams were coming true. He had wanted to put his dick inside that beautiful face the day he saw her. But he was going slow. He knew she was his wife now and he was being patient. But, luckily for him, she was rather impatient.

He ran his hands wildly through his wife's hair as her young mouth fucked him. She was sucking him sloppily at first but he guided her well. His dick was now fully erect making it harder for her to take him in completely. But with every passing minute, she sucked him better.

"Prem ji, aapko acha lag raha hai?" (Are you liking it?)

"Yes, my wife, yes!"

Her bangles overpowered the sound of the TV as she sucked him hard. Prem Kumar's hands explored around her body. Then, he lifted her saree and took his finger inside her pussy. It was dripping!

"Ummmhhpfh!" She moaned with dick filling her mouth.

He fingered her and that made her go faster on his dick. She orgasmed. He was about to cum as well but he pulled away Ruhani's head by her hair. He pushed her on the floor and ordered her to be on all-fours.

"Prem ji, room mein chalte hai na, please. Anu is at home."

"Shut up and stay in this pose!" He ordered.

Prem Kumar lifted his wife's saree and rubbed his finger on her pussy. He lifted her hips and entered her slowly.

"Ahhh!"

In their weeks of married life, Ruhani had never been fucked in this position before. She loved it!

"Ruhani, aaj tujhe randi banata hoon!" (Today, I will make you whore, Ruhani!)

Prem Kumar thought the young woman would mind the way he said that but she surprised him with her reply:

"Banado. Mai hoon aapki randi!" (I am your whore)

"Aapka lund meri Jannat hai!" (Your dick is my heaven)

"Yeh le fir randi!" (Take that then, whore!)

Saying that, he pulled her hair, went in deeper inside her, and spanked her ass.

"Prem jjiiiii"

"Ahh fuck fuck ahhh yesss!"

Just then, Anu walked into the hall with her lunch in her hands. When she saw them both, she was stunned. She just stood there.

She had heard noises all night, every night, but seeing it in front of her eyes was something else. There was her father, the man who respected the most in her life, mercilessly fucking such a gorgeous young woman—her step-mother.

Ruhani's eyes were in trance and drool dripped down her lips. Her moans were wild and animalistic. She was on her hands and knees, bent like a dog, as her husband fucked her pussy. The sight was truly appalling for Anu. To make it worse, Ruhani was shouting:

"Chodo mujhe. Chodo Prem ji apni randi ko!"

Listening to that, Anu dropped the plate. She always considered Ruhani as a younger sister. And since Ruhani was from the city, Anu tried to imitate her grace, the way she carried herself. Now, her younger sister, her role model, was howling, unashamed, as a man older than her father fucked her hard. And they were not even in the room! Anu couldn't take that. She dropped the plate and ran. She took her daughter and left that forsaken house, forever.

On the other side, the fuck bunnies noticed all that happened and still had no shame. They kept on fucking and fucking till both of them orgasmed and collapsed on the floor. They had no care in the world. They were in love!

When Anu left, they became even bolder. They fucked in every nook and corner of the house. Ruhani would sometimes roam around naked just wearing her bangles and necklace. She stopped wearing panties, so whenever her husband wanted to enter her, he could.

Sometimes, they won't even fuck till either of them came. They just had short 5-minute encounters where Prem Kumar would enter her, fuck her mercilessly and then go about his business. They fucked everywhere, while she cooked meals, in the shower, in the veranda, in Anu's room, early in the morning, late at night. Some days, she woke Prem Kumar up with a blowjob. That's when she was always rewarded with a soul stirring fuck session.

Ruhani even told her mother about her marriage. Her mother was shocked when she learnt that Prem Kumar was even older than her. Her voice broke and she was at a loss of words. However, Ruhani convinced her that they loved each other and she had never been happier. Her mother still couldn't speak but reluctantly gave her blessings.

Coming back home, Ruhani was a bit angry at her. So, she demanded her husband to fuck her brains out. Which he did.

Life was good. Months passed and Ruhani's love for her husband grew leaps and bounds. She never thought of Gaurav much but she did try to compare her love for the two men. Even though she was with him for a much longer time, deep down she knew, Prem Kumar was her actual soulmate. The true love of her life.

***

7 months later

It was morning of Karwa Chauth, a festival where women fast for their husband's long life. They're not supposed to eat or drink anything till the moon appears at night.

Ruhani woke up early that day. She cooked a rice pudding for herself and made some tea. She finished her breakfast and got ready for what lay ahead.

She covered her hands and forearms in mehandi. She wore more bangles to complement the ones that were already there. She wore a dark green saree with a maroon blouse. She flaunted her gold mangalsutra and proudly wore sindoor in her hair that continued halfway across her head.

When Prem Kumar woke up, he was stunned. His wife looked even more prettier than she did on their wedding night. She touched his feet with her head and got up.

"Wake up, husband."

"My god, Ruhani. You look more beautiful than ever!"

"Thank you, Prem ji!" She blushed. And that made her gorgeousness multiply tenfold.

The old man couldn't resist and jumped across the bed to kiss her. She moved her face away.

"No baby! I'm on a fast today. For your long life! Don't kiss me!"

"Okay! I can't kiss your lips, but I can kiss something else, right?"

He threw Ruhani on the bed and folded her saree up towards her abdomen. He dug his tongue into her pussy and started licking her.

"Oh Prem ji! I can't eat or drink all day. Don't do this ahhhh!"

"I promise this will make you feel better!"

He took a pause to reply and then went back to the cunninglingus. He was right, it did make Ruhani feel better as the day's first orgasm hit her.

"Ahrrhh Aahhhhh jaaaan. I love you. I wish you live for a thousand years and love me like this daily!"

Prem Kumar kissed her thighs and got up.

"Prem ji, my love. My baby! Tonight, let's go the spot we used to smoke at. I want to break my fast there while looking at the moon. And I promise to return this favour to you there" She winked.

"Of course, my wife. Whatever you say!"

In the evening, Ruhani spent time with other ladies of the village. They did some rituals. Of course, she looked the most stunning out of everyone.

Then, Prem Kumar led his wife to the forest, the very spot where they kissed for the first time. The night had suddenly become very cold, so Ruhani wore a shawl.

They sat down and waited for the moon. Ruhani lied down on her husband's lap, just looking at him. After an endless wait, the moon finally appeared.

"It's time to break your fast, Ruhani!"

"Yes, husband!"

Ruhani looked at the moon and then her husband. Prem Kumar saw her in the moonlight. She looked like an angel. He wanted to kiss her. He had been waiting since morning. But, Ruhani bowed down and placed her head upon her husband's feet.

"God bless you, my love! God bless you, the world's most beautiful wife."

She looked up at him.

"Here, have some water now! You must be so thirsty."

"I am thirsty. But not for water."

She got up on her knees and to Prem Kumar's surprise, she untied his pyajama.

"Let me break my fast now, husband!"

She took his dick in her mouth and started sucking him hungrily. She cupped his balls and took his dick deeper and deeper.

"Oh Ruhani! I love you so much!"

He removed her saree from her head and placed his hand upon his favourite place. Her hair. He rocked his hips back and forth and fucked her mouth. She raised her eyes to look at him. She didn't even flinch as his dick pierced her throat.

The cold, the wind, the forest, the moonlight, the angel sucking her cock, it was too much for Prem Kumar as he exploded in Ruhani's mouth. She didn't even stop sucking him then. She took every last drop of his semen and swallowed it like a dutiful wife. She then got up and kissed him.

"It's complete now, Prem ji. I returned the favour. Now, let's eat, I'm starving!"

They had brought dinner with them. They ate dal and rice under the moonlight all the while looking at each other and smiling. It was so romantic. It was more romantic than any candlelight dinner Ruhani had had with Gaurav.

They ate in silence and then Prem Kumar rolled a marijuana cigarette. They sat and smoked, just like the old days. Soon, they were both very high and started feeling each other up. Then, Ruhani made the old man lie down and rested her head upon his chest. Her hair spread across his body and tickled his throat.

She heard his heartbeat. Heard how it beat for her.

"Prem ji! I wish my fast is successful and god grants you a long life!"

"Long life? I'm 70 years old, how long can I live now? I'd rather let my wife's beauty kill me than be alive and not be able to make love to her!"

"Jaan, please! Don't talk like that. You will live many, many years. After all, who will take care of your child?"

"Child? My children are old enough to take care of their own kids. Why do I have to worry about them?"