Lost in the Woods

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He asked her what she was going to do with the deer, but she just shrugged. "We won't be able to bring it back with us, it's too much. Let the forest have it." And with that, camp was broken down and packed away.

They grabbed their bags, hers much smaller than his, and she led him back to the main path. He still didn't know how he had gotten so turned around, but he was glad he had.When they got to the parking lot, Henry gave her a big hug and thanked her.

When the ranger saw them he bolted out of his office and ran over to him. "Oi! You didn't say you were planning on staying the night! We were about to send a search party out for you."

Henry scratched his hair. "Sorry about that man, I got lost last night. Actually had to get led out by-"

He stopped. Where was she?

Henry looked around but couldn't see Mieli anywhere.

"Well I'm just glad you're okay. These mountains can be pretty dangerous if you don't stick to the trails." The ranger made a show of checking him out for cuts and bruises, asking him if he had had enough clean water and food. Finally Henry managed to appease him and he let him go.

He looked around one last time, but he never did see her again.

Every couple of weeks he'd drive down and go for a hike. He actually got pretty good and followed the map. After a few more missteps. He never left his phone in the car again though.

As good as he got though, he never found her or their campsite on that mountain. It was like it had completely disappeared off the map. He never forgot their time together though, or the memories they had made. Wherever she had come from, or wherever she had gone, Henry was happy that he had found her that day. That one moment where it has just been the two of them. The two of them, and nature.

Thank you all for reading. I hope you enjoyed. Did anyone figure out who she was? If you did, leave a comment down below. Thank you again for reading, and make sure to keep an eye out for the big FreeUse story coming next year. It'll be posted here on the fetish subsection so no need to subscribe if you don't want to, just keep your eyes open for more naughty adventures.

12