Lost Inhibitions

Story Info
A solo retreat to the woods and rescue is repaid.
2.3k words
4.49
9.7k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're giddy as you draw closer to your destination. As a treat to yourself, you rented a cozy little 1 bedroom VRBO far from everyone and everything. Your phone is almost useless here and that makes you happy. You have to stop and ask directions as the mountain road reduces itself to just two tracks. You're put to ease when the closest neighbor confirms your right on course. Unfortunately though, he has to tell you twice how to navigate the last mile. You're so distracted by his rugged looks and charm your mind races through other thoughts as he is speaking. You interrupted him chopping wood in preparation for the upcoming winter storm and it has him sweaty and short on breath. Get it together, you think to yourself as he repeats his directions. He ends the conversation by suggesting you cozy in for a few days and even jokes about how all the wood you need is waiting for you.

As you depart you're not worried. A few days trapped inside with your books and music sounds great, besides you still have 1 beautiful day left before the storm hits.

The last nice day affords you the time to get settled in. You get to explore the surroundings and sit by the creek outside your window. You feel so secluded except for one Fishman far in the distance. After a while a cool breeze picks up and the weather changes forcing you back inside. Now inside you take in the beautiful sunset through your large picture window in the front room. Once dark and the fire lit you're excited to draw a bath in the clawfoot tub adjacent to your room. Your favorite silk and lace gown waits for you as you exit the bathroom. You let it flow over you as you make your way to the kitchen. It feels good as it rubs across your bare nipples on its way down.

All that's left is a glass of wine and a book, but that is quickly interrupted by a faint and repeated knock on your door. You peek through the front window to see who it is. In the doorway, half slumped over is a man. It's the neighbor. As you open the door you notice he is soaking wet and shivering. Clutching his clothes at his chest he tries to explain that he fell into the creek fishing and is freezing but passes out right in the doorway before he can finish. You quickly grab him and drag him away from the now sideways blowing snow outside. A call to 911 is garbled at best. The dispatcher explains the roads are closed and it will be up to you to raise his core body temp. You start to ask how and the phone goes dead. Seconds later the power fails. "Shit, shit" what now. In the quiet of the house you hear the water running. "That's it, the bath!" You drag him into the bathroom and start to strip the frozen clothes from his body. They are clinging to his athletic build but you manage to get his top off. His jeans however are stubborn. Your hands pull away quickly as you notice he has no underwear on. You have to continue though, and finally wrestle them down over his ass to his thighs. You feel guilty as you stand and pull on his pant cuffs because you can help but notice how well sized he is for being frozen. What the hell is it like normally, you think? You move up to lift him into the tub when he opens his eyes and stares right at you.

"Am I dead?" He says. "What, no. But you will be if you don't help me get you into the tub," you respond. With a little help from him he rolls over the bathtub lip and slides into the warm water. His voice starts fading again and he says, "Only God could create such a beautiful angel", and passes out again.

You stand up from the ordeal exhausted and catch a glimpse of yourself in your white gown. "Angel," you chuckle to yourself.

Several other calls to 911 prove to be useless over the next half hour. Suddenly he wakes again. "Where am I? Where are my clothes?" He groans.

Oh shit, you think. His clothes are still on the floor soaking wet. You scramble to pick them up as you try and explain the situation to him. As you hurry out the door to the dryer you hear falling water as he stands from the tub. "Did you undress me," he asks? Embarrassed you don't answer, instead you explain there are towels in the cupboard as you scurry away. When you return he has wrapped a towel tight around his waist but still looks weak leaning against the door jam. He says he should go. You explain the storm situation and tell him he needs to lay down while his clothes are drying and try to recover. You lead him to your bed by candlelight and cover him up. Once more, he's out in seconds. With a blanket from The couch you curl up in a chair across the room to keep an eye on your unexpected patient. Soon your both asleep.

The buzzer from the dryer nearly gives you a heart attack as it wakes you up. Quickly you jump up to turn it off before it wakes him. In your haste to leave you accidently get tangled in the bedding draped on the floor. As you fall you drag everything off of him. "Damn it," you scowl as you stand up to fix your mistake. Your scowl quickly turns to an open mouth when you see what's in front of you. Your question from before is suddenly answered. Half erect, his manhood is flopped over his lower abdomen and looks to reach all the way to his navel.

You can't stop staring. You have only seen something like it in porn videos. He was well trimmed and the candlelight amplifies his physique as it shines across his body.

Snap out of it before you're caught, you think as you pull the covers over him. As you carefully pull the covers over him you're met with an unexpected surprise. Just as the edge of the covers drug across his massive cock it jumped ever so slightly. Your loins burned suddenly as you swallowed the lump in your throat. Is he getting hard?

You want so bad to look but you don't want to be caught. Instead you hurry out to retrieve his clothes. When you return you try not to look as you start folding his clothes over the dresser. Giving into temptation your eyes raise to the mirror in front of you for an inconspicuous glance. Your eyes ease over him to a spectacular sight. His hard on raging and visible through the sheets. Not just printing its outline but back lit by the candle behind him. You can see in great detail its outline as the light flickers beneath it through the thin sheets. You're frozen in place, mesmerized and intoxicated by what you see. His hand slowly covers it and squeezes as he flattens it against him.

Is he touching it? As you move your eyes up his torso to his face you can see he is staring at your ass. What is he doing? Are you serious? He was almost dead an hour ago. You blush as you pretend not to look and continue to fold clothes. Should I do something, you think? You see his other hand move over under the covers toward his pelvis.

Without rational thought you drop a sock. WTF am I doing, you think? Then you bend over letting your gown rise above your ass full well knowing you're not wearing anything underneath.

Once bent over you turn to look over your shoulder and are met by his eyes. He smiles and says. " Are you my angel?" As he throws back the covers and exposes himself and asks you to stand up and turn around.

Holy shit. There in his ruff hand was his engorged cock. There was still enough sticking out of the top to please most women.

"Is this what you were staring at?" He says.

"Yes," you say sheepishly.

"You're incredibly beautiful in this light," he replied. "I didn't mean to," you stammer.

"It's alright." "As you can see I feel much better and I would like to thank you for saving my life." He says.

Your mind starts racing. Two minutes ago you were feeling guilty for wanting to see more. Now, it's right in front of you with an open invitation. Your mind races as you think, I'm in the middle of nowhere, candles are lit, no one I know is around to judge, and he's gorgeous. Could the situation be any better?

He asks you to move closer to the bed. Your inhibitions melt away as you unconsciously move. Your pussy has never been this wet. You can't believe it as it starts to run down your inner leg when you draw closer.

He reaches out with his index finger and wipes it from your thigh. He grins as his finger meets his lips. "I'm just as turned on," he says, showing you the glistening bead of pre cum on his swollen head.

Something in you changes as you decide your next move.

You're usually shy but this time you decide you're taking charge. And with that you crawl onto the bed and straddle his lower legs. As you move up on him you wonder if your thighs are even long enough to get over his enormous cock. You're so wet though you know you're going to take all of him into you as soon as you do. You manage to slide over him, pushing his rod toward the head board by gliding it between your aching pussy lips. You reach around behind you and grab his shaft.

In one smooth motion you pull it towards your eager pussy and sit on it until you bottom out.

As his cock stretches and tunnels its way past your G-spot you cum instantly. You have never been so full. His head tips back and he groans as he feels your juices roll down his shaft and over his balls. You have never cum so quickly and you take your time to enjoy it as he comes to rest deep inside you.

As you regain your composure you start to rock your hips back and forth, grinding into his hips and pushing hard on his chest with each up stroke. As your rhythm increases you can't believe you are swallowing every inch of this stranger's cock. You picture him pulling on your hips as he thrusts forward from behind. You try to lift off of his swollen wet cock to turn around but find yourself unable to as you concentrate on the long slow pull upward. You just have to slide back down once more. You orgasm so hard you swear there's nothing left but now you need him to cum. You're hungry for more and can't wait to milk him dry.

You want his seed deep in you, but not this way. You want him to explode while pushing into you from behind. You finally climb off of him and turn your back to him. He immediately takes position. He starts to tease your pussy with his cock trying to buy a few minutes before his own release.

Images race through your mind until you inadvertently yell out, "fuck me, please!"

You can't wait any longer and the next time his cock is in position you push back onto it.

It's such a different feeling, he's so deep and starting to take charge now. He continues to bury his huge cock in you until you can feel his waist slamming against you. Where is it all going, you wonder?

Unable to hold yourself up, you collapse flat on your stomach but can't get away.

He reaches down, pulls you up by your hips and repositions you. You don't think you can take anymore but you're the one rocking back and forth on his cock. His hands grab your ass and squeeze until his finger tips are buried in the small of your back. They make you feel tiny. He starts to groan as he shoves the shaft deeper into you repeatedly until he matches your rhythm.

His groaning brings you to another climax forcing them to grow even more intense. You know he's about to cum and you grunt out, "cum deep inside me." With that, he slows down and pushes hard. You can feel his cock swell in you. It stops deep and begins to send waves of cum through its shaft. You can feel its warmth coat the inside of your pussy as he bursts.

You find yourself simultaneously exploding all over his shaft until your juices are thoroughly mixed together and you both collapse to the side, him still in you.

"Oh my God, He's still cuming!"

You shake with each convulsion of his cock until it's empty. You can't believe how much cum he has filled you with as it surrounds the inside of you. You don't want him to pull it out and he has no intentions to. His hands are on your hips and he is breathing heavily on your neck. How did this happen, you think.. One minute I'm saving this strangers life and the next I'm fucking his brains out. It brings a smile to your face, never having done anything like this before.

Now totally spent and spooning in the candlelight he leans forward to your ear and asks. "How long is this storm supposed to last again?" You mutter back, "three days." to which he playfully replies with his teeth on your earlobe, "Good!"