Lost Lands: Crimson Queen

Story Info
A thief loses himself in the palace of a sorcerer queen.
1.3k words
4.38
17.8k
31
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
823 Followers

Everything in the castle was red.

Red carpets. Red tapestries. Even the stone was a slightly ruddy hue like dried blood. And all of it was brought out by the strange black steel that twisted along the walls and ceilings like rose thorns. Frankly, it gave Gavin the heebie jeebies. It probably would have even if he was supposed to be there.

Of course, since he wasn't, it just made things worse.

The young thief picked his way carefully down the halls of the Crimson Queen. Now and again he crossed paths with servitors. Men and women in nothing but paint writhing up their naked bodies like ivy, flourishing the details of naked ass, breast and supple form. They didn't seem to notice him, the eyes in the sockets of their masks blank, their expressions rapturous with their servitude to their mistress.

Some of them might have been thieves like Gavin himself. He didn't know. He didn't want to know. The Crimson Queen was one of the most potent sorceresses across the Lost Lands. Like many of the more powerful magic users, she was a collector of things and people. The more amusing, the better. Catgirls, lamia, holstaurs and more fell into her grasp, toyed with, their minds reduced to pink clouds of bliss as they were teased and cuddled into babbling, silly servitude.

Which, naturally, meant she had some interesting items worth taking.

Still, he was troubled. For such a fabled queen and sorceress, her palace hadn't been hard to break into. Just a few basic wards and a few guards at the main gates. It was... a little concerning, truth be told. But then, such sorceresses as the Red Queen had probably grown complacent over the years. Secure in their power. And the true prizes were likely well protected. Gavin paused, looking around himself. Damn. The corridors all looked the same. The same twisting black patterns, writhing around each other. Curling about the walls and windows. Up along the figures of the servants and maids. So supple. So distracting.

Gavin rubbed his eyes. The red was so consuming. It just... blinded you. Made the dark lines seem like they were moving. He looked around again. He was lost. That wasn't good. The servants were one thing, but he didn't relish meeting one of the Queen's pets. He grabbed the nearest door and eased it open.

The room beyond was finally a relief from the endless crimson. Instead, a soft pink consumed the walls and floors. Gavin looked about with interest as he carefully stepped inside. This looked promising. Though the black metal still bound up the room like some colossal cage, there was... was something about this one. It seemed to have a kind of... purpose...

"Oh, a puzzle," Gavin murmured, brightening. Of course! He'd often heard of these kinds of traps. Arcane workings that needed to be solved to progress. In fact, the closer he looked, the more it seemed like the patterns in the room were leading to something. He squinted, trying to focus. It was... a little hard. A little distracting. The pink background really drew the eye. Made it hard to really look. To really see where the patterns were interlocking. How annoying. But maybe if he wasn't so silly he could do it. Maybe if he wasn't such a dumb, silly bimbo...

Gavin realized he was breathing heavily. He blinked again, shook his head sharply. What... what had he been thinking about? Something... something about patterns on the walls. The steel shapes that just drew the eye. How they all spun around the pink room. How they seemed to shift. Such a clever puzzle. You had to really watch. Really stare to try and make anything out of it. Just stare deeper. Deeper.

Wait. Wait, he could... he could make something out. A shift among the patterns. He just needed to look closer. There! A corner of the room. A shape unlike the rest. Moving in a different way. Soft and pink, bound up in black. There was... there was form there. A dance. A shape that... that was so familiar.

It was a woman, Gavin realized slowly. A woman all naked, her body bound up in black paint like the servants were, but hers was so elaborate. So enthralling in the way she moved. The way she shifted. The whole room seemed to swirl slowly to her movements like it were pinned to her. A room like a gown bound by paint instead of stitch and silk. Slowly turning. Spinning. Shifting to the way her big, soft breasts bounced. How her hips swung as she danced closer... closer...

Soft hands took Gavin's cheeks. His eyes followed the patterns along her face, finding her own eyes. Bright greens that glowed. Soft lips that smiled. He stared at her, her body, watching those dizzying patterns of paint writhe and shift across her sexy... sexy body...

"Look longer," the woman whispered, her voice stirring Gavin's thoughts around, sloshing his brain. "Look deeper my little thief. How sweet and sexy I am. Don't you think I'm sweet and sexy?"

"Yesh..." Gavin slurred, unable to stop looking. Unable to stop staring at the swirling... the shifting...

"That's it. Just keep watching me. Just keep looking at me... just let the world... melt..."

Gavin's head felt soft and stuffed with fluff. His body was warm. So warm. Fluttering touches danced over his skin. He felt his clothes slough off, leaving him naked. That... was that a problem? Something about that worried him.

"I... I don't..."

"Shhh," she whispered. "Just... look..."

He stared. Watched as she danced, the movements of her hips and her soft ass. He could see her now. Distinguish her form from the patterns of the room, even as the room swirled in spirals. Round and round and round. He felt himself pant. His cock jutted out, quivering with need. Oh fuck he was so hard. So needy. So... so...

"Silly," she giggled.

Gavin giggled back. "Silly," he repeated, delighting in the way the word sparkled off his tongue.

"Silly silly little thief. Silly, soft, silly little bimbo," the woman laughed, her hair whirling around her head, pink as the room.

Gavin nodded eagerly. Oh yes! He was just a silly, slutty little bimbo.

"Obedient," she breathed, her hand brushing his chest as she whirled around.

"Obedient," Gavin moaned.

She laughed again. He laughed with her, his head spinning like her patterns. Something about this was just so funny! She took his hands, pulled them to her waist. He moaned as he felt the patterns swirl across her skin.

And they were dancing. Swirling around the spiral room. Moving to the endless patterns whirling around them. Her hips rocking. Her breasts bouncing. Her eyes sparkling and shining and pulling him in deeper and deeper. The patterns seemed to enfold them. Wrap them. Pull them into a world as soft as clouds and crimson silk. She moved under his hands. "Such clever hands. Such clever hands for such a silly thief."

They were. His hands stroked her. Admiring her. Tracing patterns that made his eyes swirl and his cock pulse with need. Her hand touched his chest. He was falling, slowly, lazily. The floor was so soft. So pleasant. So warm. She was above him, crouching over him, her eyes bright, her body shifting, and the ceiling was spinning, spinning, spinning in endless spirals...

"Good bimbo," she purred.

Gavin smiled stupidly. Oh she was so lovely. He wondered what she was doing here. What was he doing here? What was...

"Shhh," she said, putting a finger to his mouth, her eyes shining. Her lips coming nearer. And her kiss... oh her kiss just... just...

Melted him...

Gavin sighed, sinking, relaxing, staring deeper into the dark spirals against the pink. Staring into her eyes. Feeling her soft body press against him. His cock be embraced in the warm depths of her pussy. Her lips kiss him. Her love melt him. She began to ride him. His cock massaged in velvet softness. Sucked into her. Sucked and sucked and sucked like all his little thoughts. His little memories. His little mind.

"Silly..." he whispered softly.

"Obedient," she murmured tenderly.

"...bimbo..." Gavin finished, and drowned in her kiss.

jayaurysmut
jayaurysmut
823 Followers