All Comments on 'Lost Race: A Story in 3 Lengths'

by LilithDeVil

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
OneAuthorOneAuthoralmost 4 years ago
All of them were tremendous

But I liked the second one the best. There was more focus on the act of foot licking and toe sucking in the longer version, which definitely makes it more enjoyable to me. Also, the ending with Sarah wanting to convince him to do it again was magnificent.

VanquishedVanquishedalmost 4 years ago
I like the longest best

The addition on how the other girl forces her toes into his mouth and how they conspire to keep him sucking overtime is really hot.

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilalmost 4 years agoAuthor
OneAuthor

Thanks OneAuthor. Adding to the length allows for more details, which I also like. Sometimes I fear I overwrite, but I'm generally not as fond of the quick, super-focused stories. I want the build up and the details. And that also allows me to tag on more detail at the end, such as Sarah's wish for a second encounter.

Thanks for the feedback.

LilithDeVilLilithDeVilalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Vanquished

Thanks Vanquished. The longer version allows me to add more story elements. So it isn't just this one act that happens. It also allows me to have a few different perspectives which help add depth, in my opinion. We get Gerry's side, but having the extra length allows for Katie to be involved and we see how the girls work together.

Thanks for the feedback.

theyRuletheyRuleover 1 year ago

Nice idea and very nice short story :)

I would love to see another one, which consists of the complete story (Katie and the action itself also included - since they are the main triggers) in different lengths.

I know it's hard to keep such proportions among the stories in that way but I believe that even 10-15% decrease in word count may help.

Especially for someone like me who can't stop stretching sentences or paragraphs.

Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userLilithDeVil@LilithDeVil
Hello, you naughty girls and boys! Hope all of you are doing well. This update is a little late as I intended to post something early February and we’re already over halfway through the month! But that’s probably due to my hopes that things will turn around. I’m afraid the n...