All Comments on 'Lost to the War'

by astroboysandeep

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well that didn't go well with what was hoped to be a story worthy of my reading....... Seriously that is the best you could come up with for erotica?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

that was way too much of my time wasted for a shit story

ThrillherbrysonThrillherbrysonover 1 year ago
Would love more like this.

I enjoyed the story and it has a really interesting epilogue. I expected Natalia's ex to come back around instead but I wonder how these events will change their lives. Another war story or a sequel would be nice.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Part 2 pleasee?

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

That line, “No one would find evidence of their existence at all, except for unmarked gravestones down the line.” I read that and I just knew the epilogue would be upsetting. And then the deaths happening while Marta and the town continue with life, clueless to the tragedy… This was good writing. I might be sad for the rest of the morning LOL, but I loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userastroboysandeep@astroboysandeep
I try to write stories that are a mix of fantasy and speculation. Curiosity about people, places, lives, histories and futures is what leads me. For me, writing is both a creative outlet and a vent. If you like my stories, we are kindred spirits. Come say hi: https://twitte...