Lost Virginity

Story Info
How I lost my virginity.
1.4k words
3.76
49.7k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story happened when my Dad went to Vietnam shortly after I turned 18. His younger sister had flown in to see him off, unknown to the rest of the family. As I came home from school, she threw a pillow at me and ran into the family room. I grabbed the pillow and gave chase. As I caught up to her, my aunt slipped and fell to the floor. I fell on top of her and we rolled around, each trying to get the upper hand and hit the other with the pillow. I ended up on top of Aunt Ida, and as I looked down at her I could feel myself getting hard. I quickly jumped up, embarrassed, and ran to my room.

Later, as I calmed down, I heard the front door open and my parents came back home from last minute shopping for things Dad would need overseas. I went back out front, but could not look at my aunt. We made it through dinner, and sat and talked about the next day's ride to the airport to see Dad off. I excused myself and went to my room, still unable to look at my aunt.

After everyone went to bed, I lay there thinking about what had happened, when I heard my door open. I looked up, and my aunt was standing in the doorway with her hand to her lips telling me to be quiet. She came across the room, and sat at the edge of my bed. She asked if she had done something to make me mad, as she had sensed my unease around her. I told her it wasn't her, but me that I was mad with. She looked down and asked me why. I said "I didn't mean for that to happen."

She said "Didn't mean for what to happen?"

I couldn't believe my aunt hadn't felt my cock pressing against her thigh, but was too ashamed to tell her. Aunt Ida looked down and said " Why won't you tell me what happened between us?" I finally told her that I had gotten aroused looking down on her when we were wrestling, and had to run away before she yelled at me. She looked at me and told me she had felt my erection and was pleased that I had found her attractive, since she was so much older than I was. I told her 12 years difference didn't make her old. At that, she smiled and reached under my covers to find that I had an erection again. She started to give me a hand job, and I barely lasted five strokes before I came all over her hand. She smiled as she brought her hand to her mouth and licked it clean. I reached up and gave her a full-mouthed kiss, tasting my own cum on her lips.

I then got bolder and reached for her small breasts and found her nipples hard and pointy. Aunt Ida put her hands over mine and told me to slow down and be more gentle. I told her I was sorry I hurt her, but it was my first time with a girl and I was so eager I rushed too quickly. My aunt beamed, and said she would be glad to teach me how to please a woman. She instructed me to slowly undress her, and as I did I kissed each part of her body I uncovered. She began to squirm on the edge of the bed, and I moved over and pulled her down beside me. We started a long, slow kiss that moved from her lips, down her neck and around to her earlobe. She giggled and tried to squirm away, but I pulled her tighter and licked her ear. She moaned, and I moved down her chest, rolling her nipples in my palms as she shrugged her night shirt off her shoulders and down her back. I sat back and looked at her, and she told me to keep going as I was doing good so far. I leaned in and kissed her nipple, and as Ida moaned again I took more of her into my mouth. After what seemed like hours, but was only a few minutes, Ida pulled my head away and told me I had to quit before she came. I leaned back in and alternated right and left until Ida came, and came hard. When she finally settled down, she looked at me and said it had been years since she had experienced a nipple orgasm. I marked that in the back of my mind as something to come back to if I ever got the chance with my aunt again.

My aunt then reached for my cock and said it was my turn to come again. Saying that, she wrapped her hand around me and pulled me to her as she bent forward. I asked her what she was doing, and she said she was going to take me in her mouth and she then swallowed me whole. I almost lost it again, and had to try and think of other things while this sexy lady made me feel so special. As she bobbed up and down on my cock, she moved her hand in time with her mouth until I moaned and told her I was cuming. She held my cock and sprayed it over her face and then pushed it into her mouth and licked me clean. She then said " That should calm you down while you return the favor."

Aunt Ida then laid down on the bed and pulled off her pajama bottoms, and I got my first glimpse of her sex. She then instructed me in how to touch her, and she pulled her lower lips apart and exposed her clit. I slowly moved a finger along the side of her lips and felt the moisture flowing there. Aunt Ida jumped as I touched her clit, and she warned me that she was on a hair-trigger, and if I wanted to enjoy more I should back off. So I went back to rubbing the outer lips, and leaned in to breathe her aroma. I must have gotten too close, for as my nose touched her clit, my aunt bit her hand to hold back a scream. I pushed my tongue into her and got flooded as she came and came.

After she calmed down a bit, my aunt grabbed my cock and guided me into her. She told me to go slow, and that if I continued to follow her instructions, she would reward me greatly. Eager to please her now, I did as she requested. We slowly got into a rhythm, and my aunt pushed me to the side. As we started to roll, she kept pushing and I ended up on my back looking up at this sexy lady as she reached for my hands and placed them on her breasts. She told me to pull her nipples, and I gladly did so as she rocked up and down on top of me. I leaned forward and took a nipple into my mouth and sucked on it, which drove my aunt into a frenzy. She was bouncing so hard that she almost came off me, so I grabbed her hips and pulled her tightly down onto me. We stayed glued like this until I felt my aunt cum all over my thighs. I yelled that I was going to cum with her, and she hopped off and took me in her mouth. I couldn't help myself; I came what felt like buckets in my aunt's mouth and was amazed to see her swallow it all.

Then my aunt surprised me by rolling onto her hands and knees, and looked back over her shoulder at me. I took the hint and knelt behind her while reaching under to play with her nipples. I started to get hard again, and Ida reached down to play with my hardening cock. She then guided me to her slit and pushed back to take me all the way into her cunt. I thought she was tight before, but this was a whole new sensation.

We quickly got into a rhythm, and my aunt reached up to grab the headboard for support. I pushed into her harder and faster, and we both came together. As we finished, we collapsed and rolled to hug one another. Ida got dressed and left my room quietly.

Next morning we drove to the airport and sent my dad off then waited until my aunt's flight was announced and we hugged each other goodbye.

I never was able to be alone with my aunt again, but I will always remember my first time as one of the best days of my life.