All Comments on 'Lost Wife Ch. 02'

by murphy621

Sort by:
  • 101 Comments
CSD2CSD2almost 11 years ago
you blew it

you want to change the ending of your story, fine. but it was not needed.

it was better when the kid was his. and if he had serious money AND a penchant for revenge, he should have set Greg up for financial ruin or serious bodily harm years ago when he knew his wife was fucking him again.

this was not one of your better efforts, but i guess you thought you had unfinished business with these characters.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 11 years ago
So

Now we know that Lana was a real fucking deceiving slime-ball fucking cheating whore skank cunt wife. Harry should have grabbed the kids long ago and left Lana in an alley dead. Then killed Greg.

Forget that. Harry was an asshole and should have adopted. With a loving faithful wife. Maybe in the next life.

HA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Why did you bother? And dude, get a fucking editor!

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
Ummm, no.

Seriously, man. I was hoping and praying that Harry would actually grow a pair and beat Greg down with a Louisville Slugger. The son of a bitch had it coming! Besides, after the shit in Chapter 1, why didn't Harry call the cops on Asshole in the fuckin' first place??? Man, a wimp is a wimp, and your character is Ultrawimp.

1 Star

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Questions

The story imagine sequel thoughts.

Desertation from the marriage is a possibility to get divorce decree after 1 year. What is the result of the paternity lawsuit against Gregg?

The Author did not close all threads in the abrupt too short epilog.

tazz317tazz317almost 11 years ago
LONG RANGE PLANS....WHEN THEY COME TO PASS

are usually good for the planner, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
sick

typical murphy- 1*

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 11 years ago
nothing like a long term WACC assed willing cuckold

If he needed a family, fucking adopt one your fucking moron. He was as gay as then come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Adoption?????

What a sick WACC. Want a family? Dump the skank find a decent woman and adopt. You fucking moron.

Humiliating story, and to just let her walk away and disappear without telling us what happened is a typical coput.

Useless drivel.

1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Let it rot

I wish you left this garbage story alone.

A pathetic loser so typical of this "writer"

Pity you will never know what it is like to have balls. Your wimpy characters are an extension of your own persona.

As wealthy as this ass was, knowing he was sterile he allows the horns to continue.

Sloppy seconds and thirds.

Be careful of diseases as you enjoy your cream pies Murphy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Do you spot a Trend?

Seven stories on Loving Wives today. Five of them deal directly or indirectly with cuckoldry. Trend? Or should should Literotica have a specific category for this Fetish driven garbage? Gets old.

RePhilRePhilalmost 11 years ago
Huedogg2 got it right. Just another WACC

Nothing to read here folks mkve along just a Hit and Run WACC story

FD45FD45almost 11 years ago
A bridge too far

I didn't read the original story, but frankly from the descriptions, I really didn't need to.

Here is the biggest disconnect in the story as I see it. Yes, I know it's a free internet story and that the author is doing it for free. I appreciate the symmetry of his writing and his snappy dialogue. It's nice to read some quality from people who aren't 'too good' to know grammar and transition scenes.

Right, back to the critique.

On the one hand, murphy621 wants to write hot cuckold stories of men being overwhelmed and overawed by some alpha bull fucking his woman. Okay...that's fine. Do it and do it unapologetically. In some ways, I can respect THAT more than that of Matt's subtle flair, where he isn't quite brave enough to write the emasculation scenes directly, instead has a low key woman scene causing his somewhat male characters running crying down the parking lot.

BUT...murphy also wants people to like his sort of male character so we get this rationalization. But...it's hard to countenance that with all his previous actions of running crying and with less money to California.

And as huedogg correctly pointed out: Samuel Colt made men equal. If he was so scared of this Greg, I can think of $500 well spent dollars...

So it's hard to buy this character. He seems neither fish nor fowl.

it wasn't BADLY written and the sex scene was hot...but I didn't buy anyone all that much.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightalmost 11 years ago
Great for firing up the reader.

Our hero gets the living hell beaten out of him and accepts it. It makes everything else unimportant. You have established that the husband is pathetic and no one will care what he does after that. There was no need for anything else.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
BTB???

I think that sometimes the revenge in certain stories goes a little too far. Then I remember that this is all make-believe, and none of it matters. Sometimes, nothing happens as far as revenge, and then I think, well it is STILL make-believe, and none of it matters. People will comment like "Oh you should have burned the bitch", or they will comment like " Why the hell do we have to put up with this WACC garbage?", but still.....none of it matters. I REALLY got the feeling that what Murphy was trying to do with this story was prove that while revenge doesn't always solve your problems, if you don't stand up for yourself, people will always find a way to interfere with your life. I agree with a few of the comments about these characters being weak, although I think that also was intentional from Murphy. But in a way to show that there is always a price to pay for depraved indifference. I think Murphy was trying to "warn us"(?) that the Greg's of this world will never go away, and that they HAVE to be dealt with. Is death the only answer? I don't know. Creative revenge? Well pick your poison. But acceptance of a fucked up situation will only buy you 20 years or so, and then even the most apathetic of souls can't take it anymore. Yes, I wish Harry had fought dirty, and proved to Greg he needed to stop coming around. Stomped his balls, left him impotent, took all his money, destroyed any career. After what Greg had done, he certainly deserved .the most pain and retribution. If Harry had been able to administer this justice, would it have broken the spell Lana was under? See, that was Murphy's true point here. It was never about Greg's control of the situation. It was always about HER control over Harry. But it still was a shame that Harry had to endure it all before he finally figured it out, and it took so many years for Lana's selfish actions to finally break the hold she had over him. At the stories end, he has finally fallen completely out of love with her, and she and Greg finally disappear for good. Tragic! However, MOST every bit of logic used by any of these characters was flawed, and I bet that Harry would have been 10x happier with someone else, and should have never taken her back some 20 odd years before, when he first found out. At some level, I hope that was part of Murphy's intended message too.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
Hey, Murphy,

don´t you ever wish you were a man? This story had every chance to develope nicely..and what happens? Ol´Wimp Murphy gets off writing about this shit again...and again..I doubt that you can write anything else, with the main character not being submissive.

First Part I liked...this one here is just Paper off the roll.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Sometimes

Murphy621 wrote good revenge story:Melanie's Chinese Take Out Dinner

kelchakelchaalmost 11 years ago
Liked It

It's a story and I liked it. I too had negative feelings about the characters. Does not change the fact the story was well written and an enjoyable read. Much better than the formulaic BTB shit that is becoming more common here.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Ill admit I hated it at he start.

But considering he didn't love her anyway, but kept her only for sex and being a maid, I suppose it came out all right.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
another matt moreau

just stupid dribble and excuses, in these stories they are all rich while in real life someone acting this way would be living in their mommy and daddy basement.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yep, another Moreau wimp cluck.

Desperately in need of a brain transplant since the sicko obvious shit his last brain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Still just another girly-man story from murphy621's

rather pathetic imagination. At least in this one dear Harry decided to get rid of his prepubescent little balls and ALMOST conduct himself as a normal adult might have.

I'm glad these are only flight full imaginations of what otherwise is a pretty good writer. I would hate to see grown men act this wimpy. It cannot be good for mental health reasons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Too little too late

Throwing her out after 20 years, years after never reporting Greg for beating up, etc. Big fucking deal. There was no logic, no reason, no thought presented in any of he actions for 99% of this story. I can only surmise you want to have him finally say "enough is enough" but you didn't want to spend the time make a case for it, just dragging it out with illogical plot twist after another.

EvilpandaqueenEvilpandaqueenalmost 11 years ago
don't listen to the nay sayers

I rather enjoyed the story. In real life, it can be very difficult to let go of someone you love even when you know they're cheating. I tried to make it work with a cheating bastard whom I stupidly thought would change...well it can make you crazy. And in the end he took all the precautions knowing she was a cheat. So this story is both believable and satisfying for the revenge end. They got nothing. And it sounds like if they bumped him off they still wouldn't get any. He took all he could. And then she threw it in his face. So yeah it really was time to take out the trash. No prison time for doing something stupid like going after the guy. Sometimes making a fool out of the bastard and cheat (which is exactly what he did) is far more satisfying. They know he was aware of the plans made against him and he made fools out of them instead. He's now living in their head rent free. Living well really can be the best revenge!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
so surprising to a many readers

this crap goes on all the time in the real world... do some research and you will see the HIGH percentage of dads' raising children not of their making...

firemanlitfiremanlitalmost 11 years ago

I am surprised by the ending. Iexpected the husband to hand over the cheating wife, the daughter and the son. Then the bully could move into the husbands house and be butt fucking and getting blow jobs from all of them. Instead, he bided his time and made his plans. At the end, the bully and the wife got fucked over as they deserved.

But Harry also lost, he lost the love of his wife. He should have tasered the bully and put him in the ground, alive. The cheating wife should have been told what happened to Gregg, and she was next, unless she obeyed with out question.

DunaDunaalmost 11 years ago
Longer epilog

@ Evilpandaqueen If Murphy had written a revenge story, he would have shown a longer epiloge. In this epiloge he would have shown Harry won the lawsuit against Greg (to pay 18 years children support for two children) and he would have divorced from his wife for desertion.............

The story has revenge part, but it is not revenge story, because the story does not show the revenge part in the centrum of the story............

looking4itlooking4italmost 11 years ago
>>caution:sarcasm approaching<<

Don't you just love a story where the lead character is a cuck for about 90% of the story then magically becomes a winner all of a sudden. Poor storyline. Neither of these chapters worked for me at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Whew

You had me worried there for a bit!

Good ending, just wish you had been more explanative when reporting the epilogue

I had to think for awhile and digest the facts. To go from being totally in love, to assisting with her making out with Greg and then being able to just toss her out?

Well, I guess you covered that when you wrote that he had been quietly preparing himself and finances for her departure so ... guess he also conditioned himself for the loss of her sex and was ready so ... Good Story!

But - for a few moments I couldn't believe you had written this!

Thanks!

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 11 years ago
You should leave sleeping dogs lie.

This was so bad on so many levels. As someone correctly said, a guy is a wimp for 90% of the story, including getting his ass beaten, and then suddenly is in the catbird seat?

And a verbal threat IS assault and no cop wold have just left it at that. SOMEBODY would have been led away. And since when can a husband get away withholding assets from a marriage? Not in any state I know!

You folks really need to read Rehnquist work on marriage and divorce. You sacrifice any reality for a bogus story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
@ chagrined

"And a verbal threat IS assault and no cop wold have just left it at that."

only in a country run by gutless pussies

if I was going to be hit with an assault charge it'd after I killed the bull.

my own preferred method would by chopping his groin up with a pick axe.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
what a pathic story, it just does not add up

why would a guy stay with a women just to have a housekeeper and fuck partner while she is fucking another stud. raising his children then suing him. living for 20 years like this sending his money overseas, what a bunch of crap.. if he still was making 500k she could attach it.. way over the top and none of the facts work.. this story was so badly put together you have to be an idiot to like it.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 11 years ago

he just wrote it to piss everyone off and to show you that women are nothing but cheating low life cunts and nothing else and his men are no better. that is all he writes, get used to it. he is trying to be JPB but has not gotten close yet.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

it would have been better earlier to Kill the bitch and go to jail for a few years, get out and live in a pig sty then put up with a skanky cum dump like her

elHosedelHosedalmost 11 years ago
It was alright

Revealing the husband being sterile explained a good deal of why he would accept someone else's kids as his own and the cheating.

The kids are no different then adoption. The cheating, the same as a housekeeper with benefits. You wouldn't expect her to be loyal either.

Still, why he didn't explore BDSM with her or get some on the side is beyond me. It was obvious she wasn't his wife, but the price he had to pay to have kids.

IronDragonIronDragonalmost 11 years ago
2nd Comment

At least Matt Moreau's "heroes" sometimes have balls and can fight. I've read a few really good MM tales, and this one doesn't even come close.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohioalmost 11 years ago
Sequel was worse than part one . . .

No credibility to this part. The cream pie scene just doesn't fit Harry's character from part one. The additional aspect of voyeurism also fails to compute. Nonconsent still a better category than LW for this tale. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Yawn

Didn't buy a word of it. Just another wimp story with a little bit of payback slapped on the end to disguise the author's own wimpishness.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
There are stories so bad you should be able to

give them negative votes. This is one such story.

TheThinker45TheThinker45almost 11 years ago
Say It Aint So.....IT'S JUST A STORY.....OR IS IT?

I've read a lot of these stories and can never understand why some writers like to have their male characters wimp out so severely.this guy (harry) married Lana finding out she was fucking greg and stayed with her crying about LOVE and shit this guy went his whole marriage knowing he was steriled and never told Lana not once. I think with all this cheating and lying and other shit that didn't make sense, deep down Harry wanted her to cheat get pregnant a couple of times so he could lay claim to the kids, but was hoping Lana stop fucking around but the plan back fired when he actually fell ass over tea cup to be involved in the shit this is why he ate Lanas' cum from another man pussy he wanted that taste of cum in his mouth so he can jerk off just thinking about it. this writer again trying to clean it up at the end and really screwed it up. Why don't a lot of the cock writers have their male characters to suck the guys dicks behind the cheating wives backs because hell your already half way there that way he don't have to wait and eat his cheating wife from that other male cum he can get it from the source. But we all know this is just the writers own fantasy, it's just a story I know OR IS IT?......

JackorChuckJackorChuckalmost 11 years ago
Wimp

Despite turning the tables on the cheating slut and lover at the end, he endured 20 years of cheating and raised children that were not his, what a wimp.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Sorry

Nobody is worth this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

How could you live your life without one ounce of self respect?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Bullshit

Who dreams up this bullshit??

tastesgreattastesgreatalmost 11 years ago
CRAP!

This is unbelievable!

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 11 years ago
Hey we all define what winning is -

He got a family - 2 loving children, a home well kept, and good sex partner who did whatever he wanted when she was home - which was the vast majority of the time. He won by his standards - I do not have to agree with them, but hell I like spicy foods some people think they are disgusting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Continue

Now this finished but you should write more, maybe write about her training and then what happens after lost wife and also an alternate ending like what would have happened if she found a way to refuse Greg?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Totally crap!!!!!!

Real people stories???? Try to write real people behavior, if you can't handle a large guy, use friends, whatever. And be a man!

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
Extramarital fun!

@ Anon What is the extramarital fun for a BETRAYED HUSBAND, if the betayed husband is a sexual majority husband (Definitio explain: Sexual majority husband is who does not like his wife's extramarital activity.)

There is gender equity, man = woman so husband = wife and fiancee = fiance.

What is the extramarital fun for a sexual majority husband?

1. Get rid of the cheating wife.

2. If it is possible a good revenge.

3. Change of the cheating wife to a better new woman......................

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So far out

Yep, too unbelievable to be appreciated. He wants a family? He could have married a woman w/ kids already. unless he really was into humiliation shit. waste of time, totally.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
1*

Pure shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
WTF

Murphy, I don't know what your problem is but you write some really stupid stories. What kind of drugs are you using to dream up crap like this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More...

I have read this twice now, since I stumbled on it awhile ago and then recently, and I think you need to write this in Lana's point of view or even third person. Also, have a prequel of how she was trained, etc, since that could be enjoyable. Then I also think you should write a sequel, so we know what happened to Lana after he kicked her out the last time and also, it would be great if you wrote an alternate ending, like she finally breaks free of Greg or something. All I know, it would be great to continue this with an alternate ending and in Lana's point of view as well as letting us know what happened with Lana and Greg after she was kicked out, etc and telling her story of Greg's training and such, that would be sweet.

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 10 years ago
Don't you just love it when a story starts out stupid...

... and just gets more stupid as you read it. One of your worst and that's really saying something because you've written some real stinkers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The husband is in denial.

"Good cooks and good housekeepers are hard to find and she really was a great piece of ass." HAHAHAHAHA.

So what if she fucks other men and bear their babies as long as she keeps house clean and cooks great meals. How pathetic. This is a cuckold wimp rationalizing that he is a winner.

The part about him keeping the slutwife because he wants a family doesn't fly either. There are orphans that he could adopt, or single mothers that he could marry who wouldn't humiliate him. He took the slutwife back because he's cuckold wimp who likes the lifestyle. He's ashamed of himself though so he rationalizes himself as the real winner to keep his mind sane. He's in denial, which keeps him from hanging himself.

Lastly, why couldn't the wife file for divorce? Why did Greg have to trick him to file for divorce to get half of his equity?

1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Jesus, what a fucked-up waste of time this turd was...

PTraumPTraumalmost 10 years ago
Sadly, the sequel was as bad as the intro...

These types of stories can be good. I've read quite a few that were not only well thought out but well told and erotic, even if I didn't particularly care for the theme (that being the fetish referred to as cuckoldry). This story was none of those. But, if this author was looking for "fame" with his postings, I suppose in a way he's got it. Theirs is a name I will try to remember so I don't accidentally read any more of their submissions.

sdc92078sdc92078almost 10 years ago
Good cooks, housekeepers and great pieces of ass are NOT hard to find

Not when you're worth two or three million and have half a mil a year coming in. They might not all be the same person, but you can afford one of each if need be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
murphy's law prevails

u are a wack job @ best.,,, certainly not a civilized writer at worst

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A story??

A 1 only because there is nothing lower.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixiover 9 years ago
God allmighty...

...please keep me from reading another crap-story like this. You have written some very interesting stories, stories I have always read with certain pleasure. I am disappointed to see you have chosen to follow the path of wimpy scrambled eggs JPB, - a man waisting his enormous talent to reach the majority here on cuckerotica.

What a waste of time.Your way may be convenient and good for you. But that is not a way I am willing to follow. As much as I might miss your better stories - my mental health is more important.

ErotFanErotFanover 9 years ago
I seem to be a lone voice but

I kinda liked it.

For the rest of you guys: HEY! It's just a story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wow was that bad. I feel dirty just from reading it.

A few points. Why didn't he divorce her the first time she left? He could have used abandonment and kept all the assets. Why would he accept her back with Harriet and then have another child that wasn't his and raise them both, KNOWING he wasn't the Father? If Greg and Lana got a bad lawyer they would have gotten custody and might not have gotten even visitation. And after all he goes through he dumps her at the end? Why? Because he didn't want a housekeeper/cook/good piece of ass anymore? Did you proof read this? His actions make NO SENSE! And Greg never had to pay any penalty. He got off scott free. This whole thing was a train wreck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Yea it's just a story.....

a pile of dung is more interesting than this story 1*

krosis666krosis666about 9 years ago
Why do people say things like

"Hey, it's just a story". That doesn't make it good! If someone served you a plate of dog shit for dinner, and said, "Hey, it's just a turd", would that make you want to eat? Well, for those people; here's your dinner, a steaming plate of shit called 'Lost wife'. Enjoy!

krosis666krosis666about 9 years ago
I mean, seriously?

You actually thought that was an intelligent plot, when you sat down to write? She and whatshisname were only after his money? Seriously? Twenty fucking years before they made ANY play for it? A twenty year con? They invested 20 years in a con, for what? For some fucking allimony if they got divorced? All based on a salary he MIGHT make? Not even ALL the money he MIGHT have made? Nope, just some allimony, for the two of them to live 'like kings'! Very poor kings, perhaps. And loser boy KNEW about it, and just went along? He couldn't find another woman on the entire planet, except her? Couldn't even PAY one? How desperate was he? He spends twenty years hiding his money, yet couldn't spend the five minutes it would take to find another woman? ANY woman! You may as well have had him spend his time building a spaceship in his basement, so he could fly his weekly paycheck to the fucking MOON to hide! It would have been more believable! Hell, if he was that desperate for kids, (Is he a paedophile, or something?), it would have been more plausible for him to arrange 'an accident' for her, after she dropped a screamer!

That is quite possibly THE most retarded plot idea I've ever heard of, even on a site with an over-abundance of retarded ideas! Someone should give you an award, or something. Then again, you'd probably choke to death, trying to eat the 'chocolate' in the gold plaque!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Even MM's guys stand up for themselves once in awhile.

This whole mess just didn't fit together. First off, in the first chapter, why didn't he end this whole thing by calling the Police? Greg goes to jail and it's over. Secondly, he KNEW, for a certainty that the kids weren't his. So he's planning all along to throw her out? If he's planning that far ahead, how does he hold himself back when he KNOWS she keeps going back to Greg? Not because he's got a "hold" over her, but because she LIKES Greg. So while trying to "man up" he decides it was a good thing to eat her cremepie? What was that all about? It didn't fit his character at all. I was also surprised he never thought to bug their telephones or wire their house with cameras. Didn't he want some evidence? Wasn't the house they lived in available to her in a divorce? What about alimony for all those years married? Those would have been awarded to her by the Courts based on his salary? Was he just going to leave the Country and never be able to return? Not much of a plan. And why didn't she show up for her daughters wedding? Too many plot screwups and just plain fuckups to make this a good story. No stars.

real69luvrreal69luvrover 8 years ago
fucked up

Too fucked up for words to express the stupidity of this story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow, people who write this shit are just sick in the head.

I saw the last comment and it got me curious so I scanned it. This person needs help.

wonder203wonder203over 8 years ago
Unbelievablely stupid

There are no words to describe how ridiculous I think this is and the person that wrote it needs professional help! I will give it a 1* just so I can pull down the score and help people pass this load of crap up.

carvohicarvohiabout 8 years ago
Two remarks ought to do it...

Issue number one:

Here's Harry and Lana raising two children for eighteen years. I suppose they were well adjusted kids. Mom and dad did all the things; diapers, colds, serious sicknesses, school, school trips, dinners together, dance and little league, all the shit that makes a real family and connects people. And we're to believe Lana's cutting out all this time and Harry doesn't deal with it?

Issue number two:

Where's Harry from Virginia when we really need him?

Come on people Matt Moreau would never have stooped to this.

Jedd Clampett

GoodhueGoodhueabout 8 years ago
Sick Shit!

She's a fucking twat!

He's a stupid cuck!

These 2 stories = A total waste of time!

bonnietaylor2bonnietaylor2almost 8 years ago
5

to offset the asshole of LIT's 1 vote. Eat shit asshole

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

well, if that don't beat all, the whore of Lit bonny/vasty made it to chapter 2. Did you ever wipe that cum of your lips cunt?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
WTF

Can any characters be ever written to be so stupid. The ravings of a lunatic comes to mind. These characters are more stupid then that bitch bonnie that roams the halls of loving wives, kissing ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unreliable Narrator

That's what it's called. This one is either clown or liar. Meh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Stupid

Part 2 is as unrealistic and downright stupid as part 1. I really enjoy reading stories here about the way people struggle to make relationships work. But this story has none of that because it's so far removed from the real world it's stupid. 1 star only because I can't give it less.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Duh

What the hell were you smoking when you wrote this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
amusingly bad

"Come on Lana, I wasn't born yesterday, I'm not stupid."

oh yes you fuckin are!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yep

That train took a hard right to fucked-up-ville. And I'm the dumbass who actually read it.

timrivtimrivalmost 6 years ago

Greg had long ago beat her to death. Her body was in the local landfill.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Best

Best comment ever from Tim, but I like to think Greg ended up in the landfill.

Huedogg2Huedogg2over 5 years ago
This is why women should not write as men

So he couldn’t adopt. Of find a woman that wasn’t a whore. This was a Forrest Gump story. Dumb as hell!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Quit saying she was "the perfect wife" over and over. She was not even close. I doubt she could even be a decent parent the way she thought and acted. Would you want your daughter and son to think and act like her?

etchiboyetchiboyover 4 years ago
Ok. I give. Where’s Chapter 1 ?

...

calibammacalibammaover 4 years ago
I was about to get you

Writer I was about to blow you out the water if you allowed that husband to remain a pussy...then you don’t show where they both got theirs down the road of life somewhere...good piece otherwise

26thNC26thNCabout 4 years ago
Again

Loved th were last sentence in the story. No other memory, but that lie was something.

skruff101skruff101over 3 years ago

Don’t know about the apple pie but I bet he got plenty of cream pies.

Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

Lost Wife Ch. 01 is now missing....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What happened to Chapter 1?

InfosaugerInfosaugerover 2 years ago

At first I wasn't sure reading a ch.2 when ch.1 is missing. But after reading this story I don't care about ch.1. He burned the bitch and her lover good.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

She was a slimy whore for years with that whoremaster. Now, after careful planning by Harry, the whore and her master got theirs... OH SHIT, they got absolutely nothing but her clothes and junk!

timrivtimrivover 1 year ago

Never heard from Harriet again ‘cause either Greg killed her or sold her to a international white slave ring.

Harry was a wimp anyway he should have had Greg “sleeping with the fishes” years ago.

EvelZombieEvelZombieabout 1 year ago

I always have a problem with these BTB when they just make up outrageous legal or illegal shit to do the BTB and pretend like that shit would fly.

Most qualified forensic accountants will be able to find evidence of offshore funds to the extent they exist, and if the hidden assets are discovered during the divorce action, the guilty spouse can face severe consequences as his or her credibility would be destroyed with the court. If the hidden assets cannot be accessed for some reason, the Court can require the guilty spouse to pay over other funds to the innocent spouse in lieu of dividing the hidden assets. As such, the benefits simply may not outweigh the potential drawbacks when it comes to hiding assets. Very simply this dude would have felt good for about 2 seconds until a halfway competent lawyer had a judge forking over his entire half a million a year paycheck to cover all the assets he hid. So just another failed BTB when you look a little deeper at the MCs actions

IrishLaddy59IrishLaddy595 months ago

I grow weary. Why doesn't our hapless wussy do humanity a favor and blow Greg's head off with 00 Buckshot from his 12ga? This story is so over in my mind. It's like when I ended Alien franchise after Alien's. No mas.

Dave

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

With Greg outside, Lana asked her husband if she could get some clothes and explain to him how she got re-involved with Greg... He opened the front door wide and asked her to come in... Gregg started to follow her inside when Harry slammed the door in her face.... Gregg immediately began pounding on the front door screaming; "I'll fuck you up you fucking asshole..like I did before only this time it's gonna be much worse... Open up you little prick !" Harry locked the door and slid the dead bolt in... yelling out the door " Lana is my wife, we're married. Go Away or I'll call the cops... ( he needn't have bothered... Three of the neighbors already phoned the police... One, the next door neighbor had his video camera recording Gregg's yelling remarks ) Lana moved to let Gregg in when suddenly, Gregg made a mighty rush...It could only be attributed to cheap construction When Gregg burst the door open. Bursting the door open with Lana right behind the door sliding the dead bolt open caught her squarely in her face knocking her out... she fell onto Harry's arms... Gregg seeing the unconscious Lana believed that Harry had hit her... With extreme violence, Gregg attacked him... But the Harry was prepared... Being knocked backwards Gregg attempted to kick him in the face when two shots rang out.... Harry fired his colt .45 caliber pistol at Greg. The cops had arrived in time to hear Gregg's threats, burst in the door... they were right behind him with their guns drawn when they heard the quick shots from inside the house.. to stop him from hurting the husband any further. they had already yelled at Gregg to desist and back away only Gregg in his anger hadn't heard the warning... Gregg heard and saw Harry pointing his gun at him and realized when Harry shot, He felt both bullets hit him in the middle of the chest and plunged forward ontop of Lana and her husband as he was attacking. Gregg was dead before he fell on the couple. Lana was unconscious... her husband had taken a bit of a beating... The neighbors video was introduced in court.... The warnings of the officers just prior to Gregg busting the front door down ignoring the cops warnings which were loud and clear on the video... the shooting was declared a justifiable homicide.... Lana was treated in the hospital... When she awoke she saw Harry near her..... The first thing out of her mouth was.. "What Happened?" Harry told her that Gregg had threatened to kill us both... He burst through the door breaking it down, hitting you and then proceeded to beat the shit out of me... Fortunately, I saved our lives by shooting and killing him... Everything was witnessed by two cops and the neighbor that video taped the assault... Lana asked; "Gregg is dead?" Harry replied. "Justifiable Homicide ruled by a judge in court. You've been in a coma for nearly two weeks... concussion with a cracked skull. they had to make an incision in order to relieve the pressure on your brain... Honey, You're lucky to be alive." After Lana was released from the hospital...They moved out of town...The house had been repaired and sold.... Before moving away. Harry visited Gregg's grave. Opened up his zipper, pulled out his dick and peed on Greg's grave... Harry and Lana lived happily ever after.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Almost a 5 star BUT why he put up with her shit for so long I just cannot understand (jaybee186)

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Whatever happen to chapter 01?

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Lost Wife Series Info

SIMILAR Stories