All Comments on 'Lot 27'

by Daisy_x

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago

Regardless of the continuity, I enjoyed the story! Will be back for a part two if you're working one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Totally agree with author

People are ungrateful. Who needs them. It is so difficult to write a story just to receive a bunch of rude and unpolite criticism.

bdsmbillbdsmbillalmost 4 years ago
Never let the tiny brains get you down. In particular, ignore anonymous comments.

This was a pretty good story. Don’t let the comments get to you. You can write, and they probably cannot. I am something of an expert on writing, having taught it in college for 35 years and also having published several novels of my own. Whether you write for this site or not, keep writing. You are good at it.

MyLadyInChainsMyLadyInChainsalmost 4 years ago
Praise for the author

Please don’t quit writing. Nasty criticism is just a persons way of making themselves feel better. Please just ignore the small minded people and continue to write. If you don’t do it for those of us who follow you and love your writing, then do it for yourself by refusing to let other people keep you from doing what you enjoy.

You aren’t perfect, and reasonable minded people don’t expect you to be. This is not a paid, professional site and anyone who expects publishing house level editing from amateurs is obviously not thinking logically and should be ignored.

Wee_lassieWee_lassieabout 3 years ago

I really hope you continue this story! I need to hear more of Adam :)

The comments calling you ignorant are ridiculous. Yes I noticed you jumped from being in Athens to surrounded by the Turkish language but to make your feedback all about that is completely unfair. Funny how it’s always people who don’t write themselves that judge the hardest!! As you’ve said, this is a free site. I’m just pleased people with your imagination give writing these kinds of stories a go and publish them where I get to read them!

beta_sissybeta_sissyabout 3 years ago

Good start to a potentially much longer and detailed erotic story. Screw the haters, Jesus; if people can not read a bit of free erotica and not be able to read between the lines, they are idiots.

Don't get me wrong, it is better when a story does not have mistakes, but the "minor" editing one you forgot about was soon forgotten whilst reading the tale.

Keep up the good work.

GaiusErosGaiusErosover 2 years ago

More please Miss Daisy

GaiusErosGaiusErosabout 2 years ago

You cannot leave him on the floor...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaisy_x@Daisy_x
Welcome to my profile, feel free to take a peek at any of my stories :) More on the way soon...