Lot 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of the guys who had been skulking around the back of the room approached him, he looked him up and down slowly a small smirk on his face. He said something to the others in the group and there were some murmurs shared.

'I speak a little english,' the man near him said. 'We want to have some fun with you, but I need to know a good boy you will be.'

Adam chilled, he looked from the man to his peers, all of whom had a look he had never seen in men before. It was like... hunger. He had never been looked at like that before, it was strangely flattering at the same time as being utterly terrifying.

He shook his head violently, wishing he wasn't gagged so that he could tell the man exactly how fucked up he was.

The man only seemed to get more excited by his reluctance as he approached him. His eyes were alight with excitement, he was large, much larger than Adam. He would easily beat him in a fight even without the ties. Adam backed away but soon found himself pressed into the corner with nowhere left to go.

'I am going to take your gag off. If you do anything I will break your arm.'

Slowly the man undid the tie at the back of his head and the gag came free. Adam rotated his jaw slowly, glaring at the man before him.

'You won't do shit. You want to sell me, you don't want to damage your product.'

The man smiled, 'You're right. Jakob, pass me his collar.'

The beady eyed man approached with a black metal and leather ring that Adam looked at in horror.

'We can't touch your ass, but we can have fun in other places.'

'You're not putting that on me you fucking-' he started, trying to dodge around the man, to escape. Jakob grabbed the loose chain hanging from his wrists and pulled tightly stopping him in his tracks.

'Yusuf!'

He would have toppled to the floor again but the larger man who must be Yusuf caught him and in a swift movement Adam felt the collar slip around his neck and close.

He felt sick. There was something about being collared that took this to a new level of terrifying. He really didn't have any control of his life anymore. The tingling grew and for a moment he thought he felt his own cock twitch. No, it must be his imagination? Surely he wouldn't -

'Now,' Yusuf said bringing him out of his confused thoughts, 'if you do something we don't like we can shock you.'

Suddenly Adam felt a sharp pain at his neck that reverberated down every bone in his body, in shock he slumped against the wall, panting. The pain was gone as soon as it had come.

'That was the lowest shock,' Yusuf said, showing him a small remote. He watched as Yusuf moved the dial up to 7.

'That was to show, now if you try to run, try to bite or attack any of us, or do anything like that, you will be shocked hard you feel for days. If I move it up to 10 you will be knocked out. Understand?'

Adam swallowed and nodded.

'See, such a good boy already' Yusuf said, then said something in turkish that the other men laughed at.

Yusuf walked towards him, looking down at where he had slowly slid down the wall.

'Kneel,' he said. Adam dropped his head forward to hide the anguish as he slowly sunk to his knees, the true sign of submission. He gritted his teeth and squeezed his eyes shut, imagining he was somewhere else. Yusuf grabbed his jaw roughly squeezing his cheeks tightly and held his face upwards, he opened his eyes and looked up at him. Yusuf seemed to be savouring the moment.

'Take out my dick,' he said. Adam gasped, his eyes wide.

The words rang in his ears. How did he not ever realise that it could come to this. A sex slave. Was that his life now? And to have to submit to a man no less. The doctor asking his sexuality all those weeks ago suddenly became very clear.

The zap of the collar shocked him back to the present and he cried out in pain, his very bones ached with the electricity surging through them and the world blurred. A sharp stinging slap to his face brought his focus back to the man before him. Tears stung his cheeks as he reached shaking hands forward to fumble at the mans trousers, undoing them slowly he reached the fabric of the underwear. He shut his eyes trying to hold back the nausea as he reached slowly under the waistband of his boxers pulling out a large hardening penis.

He knew what the next instruction would be, but the words were no less sickening to hear.

'Suck it, bite and I will keep the shock going on constant.'

Adam shuddered, the last shock still left a strange tingling in his fingertips and his head was throbbing. He didn't want to be shocked again.

The semi hard fleshy penis was infront of his face, the bulbous head was unattractive and unappealing, leaking clear precum. He thought if he put it in his mouth he might throw up. A stinging shock made him cringe in pain, crying out, tears unstoppably rolling down his face. It hurt like nothing he had experienced before, every muscle and bone cried out in agony.

'Now,' he said angrily.

He reached out for the penis slowly, the last shock had caused his eyes to blur, making it slightly easier to look at the pink flesh before him. He held it a the base feeling the weight of it in his hands and leaned forward slowly. He opened his mouth and squeezed his eyes shut as he felt the salty head touch his tongue. In a swift motion Yusuf pushed his cock deeper into his mouth, grabbing Adams hair to prevent him pulling away. Adam grunted in disgust, gagging. It was big and warm, the salty unclean taste of him filling his mouth. He continued to thrust, going deeper and deeper into Adam's mouth fucking his face. He tried to pull away but Yusuf grabbed his head with both hands and only went deeper still.

Adam felt the cock pushing against the back of his mouth trying to push deeper. He gagged and Yusuf took the moment to access Adam's throat. He felt his air blocked off and grunted against his midriff as he bottomed inside his mouth, his balls resting on his drool covered chin.

'Ah your throat is good,' he said excitedly. When Adam began to see stars from oxygen deprivation he eventually pulled away. Adam gasped and spluttered, collapsing forward gagging drool, spit and vomit onto the tiled floor. It mixed with the water around him and swirled around his knees.

Yusuf grabbed his hair roughly again and pushed himself hard into his mouth, fucking his face without mercy. Adam's throat made strange glugging noises and he tried to focus on breathing through his nose. Soon he realised he managed to get into a rhythm and coming to the conclusion that if Yusuf enjoyed the blowjob it would end sooner, he chose to listen to Yusuf's grunts and respond accordingly, teasing. After a few moments he felt he was confident in his sucking now, getting used to the feeling and the grunts from above him were getting faster and louder. He responded to them, sucking harder, licking the head and sinking low.

'Damn boy you suck cock well,' Yusuf grunted and Adam surprised himself by feeling a bit pleased by the praise. Despite his disgust, he had been trying to do a good job after all. Eventually his cock shivvered and a warm blast of cum shot into Adam's mouth. He gagged on it, trying to force it out of him, the shock of a mans' cum in his mouth being so unfamiliar, so unnatural, but Yusuf pulled out his penis quickly and held his hand tightly over his mouth.

'Swallow it,' he said and Adam winced as he was forced to swallow the cum, gagging slightly. Yusuf watched with satisfaction and then stood back wiping his forehead.

Adam collapsed to the floor coughing, wiping his mouth of the mixture of drool, cum and vomit that had dribbled onto his chin with the backs of his bound hands.. It was only then he noticed all the other men were still watching, some with their own cocks out stroking them gently. He also noticed something else, even more horrifying, his own penis had betrayed him, it was unavoidably rock hard with excitement.

It wasn't unnoticed by the men who laughed and conversed in turkish. Adam made a noise of frustration onto the floor feeling humiliated and dirty. Had his body really enjoyed the humiliation that had just occurred? His mind screamed no, but his heart was racing, his own penis throbbed and he felt a strange knot in his belly that he hadn't felt before. The tingling feeling he had felt when being told what to do by Yusuf and when he had been collared, had that been a form of sexual excitement?

Adam had never really been that into sex, he had had a fair share of women in his travels but they had never been a priority. Suddenly with a jolt he wondered if this meant he was gay. Was he? Clearly some part of him had enjoyed this despite the rest of him thinking it was pure hell... or perhaps that was what his body liked... did he like being humiliated in front of strangers? Was he a freak?

'If only I could afford you,' Yusuf said to him, kicking him, not hard enough to hurt but enough to force him onto his back. He rested his foot on Adam's midrif looking down at him where he lay panting.

'You are going to make a wonderful slave to some lucky man... so, who's next?' he asked.

Adam took cock after cock in his mouth and his body's reaction became harder to ignore. On the final man he had let out a moan whilst bobbing his head which startled him so much that he almost stopped. But he was forced to continue by a strong hand on his head. He felt his own cock throb desperately for release and as the final man came in his mouth he moaned again, but it wasn't enough. Yusuf strolled over to him and smiled, looking down at him kneeling before them all. Adam wondered what he would see... slightly glazed eyes and panting with cum sticking around his mouth and a very hard noticeable erection.

Surprisingly gently the man knelt before him, eye to eye and began to stroke Adam's penis firmly. He gasped, closing his eyes from the pleasure of finally being touched. His head battled against the mixed emotions of enjoyment and pleasure versus disgust and shame. Yusuf sped up his strokes, pumping his hand up and down Adams shaft, lingering slightly at the tip before moving down again. Adam could feel the pent up frustration boiling up, his penis was beginning to twitch with anticipation, leaking gently. He moaned as Yusuf closed his hand firmly, but not painfully around his balls.

'Cum' he said. The shock of being ordered to cum by a low male voice penetrated Adam's thoughts and caused a barrage of flashing images of what he had done since entering this room. Kneeling before strange men, sucking them, pleasing them. The humiliation, the resulting pleasure. He came hard, crying out as his cum sprayed onto the damp floor. Yusuf laughed softly, and put his arms around Adam who, exhausted, did not protest. Crashing into the man, feeling the strong arms around him as he trembled from cold and the immense emotional overload from the events that had just occured.

'Oh you're going to make someone so happy,' Yusuf chuckled, and Adam felt him stroke his hair. He didn't like it, but was too tired to protest.

Eventually Adam was escorted from the room, dripping from a second power wash to clean away the cum stains. Eyes barely able to stay open from tiredness, they half walked half dragged out of the room, he was taken down a long corridor, and then another and another through several locked doors before eventually moving into a dark room, too dark for Adam to process what was inside. He closed his eyes, the exhaustion rolling over him in waves.

He was pushed forward and he barely caught his landing as he smacked onto the floor again, except this floor was different. Thin metal strips were under his hands and he looked through them to see a large bucket underneath. Frowning he looked up and saw the same bars either side of him and above him. Through the bars to his sides he saw other naked figures. Some were asleep, others watched him with fearful eyes over gags like his.

There was a loud clang behind him and he looked to see them turning the lock on the door through which he had fallen. Yusuf and his friends looked at him smugly and without a word turned and left. Adam shuddered one last time and collapsed on the floor of his cage.

To be continued...?

Let me know what you think in the comments below! x

12