Lothario

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand perfectly!" Monica shudders, shakes her head in bewildered anger, then sighs. The tears pooling in her eyes and the quaver in her voice contradict her seemingly calm demeanor. "Cyr, you are a sweet man, an amazing lover, very kind and attentive, but this is a real shock. I'm leaving now. Please don't call or text; I need time to figure out what this means to me."

The sharp, stabbing pain in Cyr's chest grows more intense with each of Monica's strides as the woman he's hopelessly fallen for walks away. Each self-recrimination is more harsh than the last as he endlessly berates himself for his idiocy.

***

The IFAW Infirmary

"There. Does that seem about right, Cyr?" Nurse Vanessa Sweet's voice was concerned.

Cyr hardly glanced at the ultrasound monitor showing the position of the catheter in his penis. "Fine. Whatever."

Vanessa nodded, hit the switch which made the electrode begin to pulse, glanced again at her patient for a few seconds, then unclasped her fingers from around his penis and left the treatment room.

And scurried directly to Dr. Jansen's office. Though it was only the second time she'd performed this procedure, Nurse Sweet knew something was wrong. Very wrong.

When her words began to gush out, Dr. Jansen, the head of the IFAW Infirmary, raised his hands in surrender. "Wait! Hold on a second, Nurse Sweet. I think that the director needs to hear this also, and there's no reason for you to have to repeat yourself." The doctor hit a button on his phone, said a few words, and in less than a minute the CEO of IFAW was in the room.

The doctor led off. "All right, Nurse Sweet, please start again from the beginning."

"Well, I've only done the procedure once previously, but I'm almost certain that something is really troubling Cyr."

"How do you know?" asked Alan Roth, the director and CEO of the Institute for Abused Women.

"Well, the first time when I inserted the catheter, the response Dr. Jansen told me would be typical happened. The patient, Mr. Lagarde, got an erection when the probe started to stimulate his penis. Actually, Cyr, er, Mr. Lagarde became erect even before I held his penis to insert the catheter, but this time, well, he showed no reaction at all. His penis remained flaccid even after I turned on the machine. Even after it pulsed several times."

The director shook his head ruefully. "I see. What do you think, Doctor?"

"It's clear that what you were concerned about has become a reality. Nurse Sweet, Cyr has recently been very hurt by a failed relationship, and it's affecting his libido. Whether that will have the dire work consequences you are worried about, Allan, I can't predict, but it does seem likely."

To Nurse Sweet's questioning look, Allan explained further. "Two days ago Cyr had a falling out with his girlfriend, Monica, for whom he evidently cares very deeply. I became concerned when he did not keep his appointments at either the gym or the dance studio yesterday. It is completely unlike him. Even though he did show up today, it's obvious that he is not himself. All the signs are that he has a broken heart.

"While such things resolve over time, I fear it will render Cyr ineffective at doing his job, which he is very good at and which we need him to continue doing. We have several urgent cases coming up that will require his particular talent."

Nurse Sweet said, "You mean seducing women who are in hopelessly abusive relationships, initiating the psychological transference of their feelings for their abusers to him, then bringing them to the Institute for in-depth physical and emotional therapy."

"Why yes, Nurse Sweet! That's exactly it. How did you..."

"Dr. Jansen told me all about Cyr before I did the first treatment. He also explained about how the procedures were designed to help him control his sexual mechanism so he can avoid ejaculating during sex. And also to increase the amount of semen and the force with which he ejaculates it so women can feel it. I, er, understand very well how that works."

The doctor offered, "Nurse Sweet was most helpful, both in performing the procedures, even going beyond the usual parameters, and then helping Cyr increase his stamina."

Vanessa Sweet fought hard not to blush as she remembered the incident. She failed. The final stage of the treatment required her to hold Cyr's erect penis in her hand while the catheter's shocks migrated up it. Cyr sequentially contracted his bulbospongiosus muscle just as it did during ejaculation, increasing its power and endurance. Vanessa had become intrigued when copious amounts of pre-cum began oozing out around the catheter.

Overcome with a quirky but ardent desire to see the magnificent cock in her hand ejaculate, she had begun stroking it during that final stage of the procedure, trying to make him come. When she succeeded only in awakening the beast within him, once the treatment ended Cyr bent Vanessa over the bed and fucked her massively, injecting a veritable flood of semen into her.

When the doctor unexpectedly arrived to give Cyr his annual evaluation, Vanessa had quickly pulled up her scrub pants, but the wet spot spreading out from her crotch and down her thighs made what had transpired obvious.

The sight of his cum soaking her pants, and remembering the sublime feel of exploding inside Vanessa's fecund pussy, made Cyr's penis twitch and stiffen. As it poked its head out the opening of his robe, Vanessa had subtly wrapped her hand around it, and stepped in front of Cyr to shield him from prying eyes.

The doctor got it. As he left, he encouraged Vanessa to collaborate with Cyr to increase his stamina. She did, meaning they screwed twice more. Though no recordings were made from the CCTV monitors in the room, the entire infirmary staff had watched, and word-of-mouth had elevated the incident to legendary status.

Alan Roth was well aware of what had happened - he, too, had watched - but was focused on the current situation. "Yes, yes, but let's move on to what we can do to address the present problem." Allan paused, hoping one of the other people in the room would have an idea. He had none.

After the silence grew to an uncomfortable length, Vanessa said, "Though we had just the one 'encounter,' I got a good sense of who Cyr is. He is a fine, sensitive man, and it made me very sad to see him so depressed today. It reminded me a bit of my 8-year-old son's reaction to being bullied. Maybe I can help, perhaps giving him a hug and talking to him."

Hoping that "giving him a hug" meant what he thought, the doctor volunteered, "That really might help, be just what he needs. We could transfer the 2nd phase of the treatment to the room the Institute uses for couples during sex counseling. It has a big bed, romantic lighting, a sound system, and is now unoccupied. Of course, only if you are willing, Nurse Sweet. For the good of science and the Institute, of course."

Vanessa Sweet's mind had been flashing back to memories of just days before when she had come uncontrollably, time and again as Cyr had fucked her like a rogue stallion. The sticky ooze in her pussy made her decision easy. "Of course; we all care for Cyr, and I'll be happy to do whatever I can to help."

**

Dr. Jansen was matter-of-fact as he led his charge into the room. "Cyr, we are moving the 2nd phase of your treatment here today. We think it will enhance its effectiveness." Doctor Jansen indicated that Cyr should sit on the bed, then held the door as Nurse Sweet entered. The deadbolt snicked after the doctor closed the door as he left.

Finding herself nervous, Nurse Sweet began cautiously. "Before we start, Cyr, I wanted to ask you a couple questions. Is that all right?" When he remained mute, morose, head hanging, Vanessa adopted her wounded little-girl voice and added, "Please?"

"Okay. Whatever."

"Thank you SO much. This is a little personal, but I know you're a psychologist and I really think I need help. It has to do with my relationship. I told you that I'm engaged, didn't I?"

When Cyr remained silent, she continued, "Well, it will be my second marriage, but his first, and it's created some issues."

When Cyr neither looked at nor acknowledged her, Vanessa pressed on. "I had two children in my first marriage. The second was a failed attempt to save it, but the first was an accident and precipitated our wedding. Anyway, childbirth has an effect on women's bodies, as you well know. Anyway... Oh gosh! This is SO hard to say."

When Cyr still remained withdrawn, Vanessa continued, her voice low, tentative, vulnerable and quavering. Hopefully alluring. "Anyway, Jason has started to be critical, to find fault with me, no, not me, but with my appearance. My body."

After a huge, heavy sigh, she continued. "The other day he told me my face was too pale. Now, I know I'm fair skinned, but if I get too much sun, like most redheads I burn easily and break out in huge freckles. IDK. Then he said my eyes were boring, and that my lips were too big. They are large, but... think of Angelina Jolie. Don't guys find her attractive? Please, Cyr, what do you think? How do you find my face?"

Cyr finally looked up. "You're very beautiful, Vanessa. Your eyes, especially how the amber streaks contrast with the smoky gray and flash in the light, are captivating. And your lips are perfect. His criticism is ridiculous." Cyr's head sank again.

Buoyed by finally getting a response, Vanessa forged ahead. "But then he criticized my breasts. Now I know that they're not as firm as before I nursed my babies, but they're still nice, aren't they?" Nurse Sweet quickly slipped her scrub top off over her head. She reached in and pulled her breasts out over the top of her provocative green lace balconette bra, the same model as the black one she'd worn when Cyr had first fucked her. Though she'd had no idea what would actually happen when she had dressed that morning, she had chosen her most alluring lingerie. Thinking and hoping that she would be giving Cyr another "treatment."

Her breasts swayed as she turned to face Cyr. He wasn't looking, so she said, "He also said that my areolae are too large, and how they cover almost the whole front of my boobs and are so dark is ugly. And he doesn't like their oval shape, that they are oblong, higher than they are wide. What do you think, Cyr? Do you find my breasts repulsive?"

Cyr's head snapped up in shock at hearing such a negative term. "No! Your breasts are wonderful. So very soft. And the hue of your areolae perfectly compliments your coloring, your hair. Your fiancé is being stupid."

Encouraged, Vanessa rushed on, tweaking her nipples as she did. "And you don't find my nipples too large, too dark?" She liked how Cyr was staring at her breasts. As her nipples began to stiffen, Vanessa felt tingles. In them and to the south.

Cyr sighed and looked down. "No, they're wonderful. He's an idiot."

After she kicked off her shoes, Vanessa deftly pulled down and stepped out of her scrub pants. Her emerald garter belt matched her lacy bra and sheer stockings, and together they were her best, most seductive outfit. Especially since she wore no panties.

When she saw Cyr glance at her, she gestured to her parts as she said, "And he thinks that my waist is too narrow, and my hips too wide. And OMG! He told me my ass is way too big, too flabby. I know it's substantial, and did bounce a lot when you screwed me so hard the other day, but really, Cyr, please tell me, is my butt too big, too floppy?"

Vanessa had subtly edged closer to the bed as she spoke and now, when she turned around so Cyr could see her naked ass in all its considerable glory, it was only a couple feet from his eyes. She turned her head so she could watch him as she tweaked it several times, only because the way it jiggled elucidated her point.

"Vanessa, Jason is crazy. You look terrific." Cyr's head did bow back down, but Vanessa was pleased that his eyes stayed fixed on her ass. She got a first whiff of her moistening pussy and shivered, hoping Cyr was smelling it, too.

In addition to nursing school, Vanessa had done theatre in college and called upon all that training now. Her voice cracked, and a few forlorn tears ran down her cheeks when she turned back to face Cyr. "And just yesterday, Jason told me my pussy..." Vanessa paused, struggling to control her sobbing. Only to demonstrate, she rolled her thighs outward, opening up her vulva to Cyr, and, with Herculean effort continued, "...he said my pussy had been ruined by the babies. That my inner labia are too large, too dark, and... OH, GOD!"

Rather than be unintentionally head-butted as the desolate nurse collapsed onto him, Cyr caught Vanessa in his arms. She sobbed as she melted onto him, bereft and anguished that someone, especially someone she loved, would tell her that her vulva, her most sensitive and personal part, was wanting. Even ugly.

When she continued pushing herself onto him, Cyr lay back on the bed, and Vanessa rolled over him to the middle. She pulled him to her hard, burying her face in his shoulder. "Please, Cyr, just hold me. I need..." Her voice was smothered by another salvo of sobs.

Vanessa had cleverly arranged herself on top of Cyr so that her knee rested lightly on his crotch inside the opening of his robe. Her spy sent back word that, though it was long and thick, Cyr's penis was not erect.

Vanessa went to Plan B.

When able to control her sobbing, Vanessa whispered, "Cyr, thank you SO much for listening. I think that just saying all this out loud has been so helpful. I'm beginning to think that this marriage is just not going to work out." Before Cyr could react, Vanessa took a new tack. "Did I tell you before that I had 2 children?"

"You did mention it, just a while ago."

"I had the second kid to try to save my marriage, a terrible idea in retrospect, but the first was an accident. I screwed up." She giggled lightly at her unintentional double entendre. "It was in my senior year in high school, and it was a night I'll never forget. I suppose no one forgets their first time, eh?

"On the night of my 18th birthday, my uncle - he's my mother's kid brother and kind of cute - made a blatant pass at me. My parents had organized a large family party to celebrate. Turning 18 is like a rite of passage in our clan, and a big deal. Though I'd have much preferred to get together with my girlfriends, I went along. As always.

"Anyway, my extended family is tight, and the adults were having drinks and telling stories about their 18th birthdays. How they became more mature, started taking responsibility for things, and acting like grown-ups. Everyone was looking approvingly at me, and I started to feel really mature. Anyway, it was a wonderful, gorgeous night in mid-April, and people circulated both indoors and out, onto our big wrap-around porch.

"At one point I found myself out there alone, leaning on the railing, looking out, and daydreaming about my future. Graduation, then college, even after that. My thoughts were interrupted by Uncle Bill. Maybe he'd had too much wine, but in any case he came up behind me and started talking, asking me questions. Personal questions. About boys. Sex. That stuff.

"I'd never done anything with anybody - ours is a very religious family and I certainly didn't want to go to Hell - and dodged his questions. He kept getting closer behind me, and I jumped a little when his hands landed on my waist. I was confused - nothing like this had ever happened - and I suddenly quit feeling grown-up.

"Bill whispered, close to my ear, 'Vanessa, you were always such a pretty girl, and now you've become a beautiful woman. You know that you're very sexy, don't you?'

"His hands started moving on me, sliding up and down, but edging around to my front. I felt frozen; I knew this was totally wrong, and was terrified that someone else would come out and see us. Plus I was flummoxed to find that my waist, even my whole body, was tingling. I knew I had to do something to stop this, and stammered, 'Uncle Bill, I don't think...'

"My throat closed, squelching my voice when he kissed my neck. He nibbled my ear, then whispered, 'You're 18 now, Vanessa. A woman. A very beautiful, alluring woman. Tell me, how does this feel?'

"I gasped. I'd never felt anyone else's hands on my boobs and it was like an electric shock. I quickly reached up and pulled his hands down, back to my waist and held them there.

"'Did that feel good, Vanessa? From your reaction, it seems you liked it. I certainly did.' Bill kissed my neck again. I squirmed, both because I wanted to escape and because it felt amazing. 'Your breasts are truly lovely, Vanessa. I've been secretly looking at them all night long and, OMG! I got so turned on. You are so sexy! Did you catch me peeking?'

"I started to say no, that I had no idea he'd been checking me out, but when he kissed my neck again, my voice just didn't work. I couldn't help but realize how knowing that he'd been eyeing me, that he found me attractive and was turned on by me, made me shiver. I started feeling pretty grown up again. Maybe I actually was a woman.

"When I couldn't say anything, Bill went on. As he spoke he pulled me closer to him and I was stunned that I could actually feel his erect penis through his pants when he moved his hips back and forth, rubbing it against my butt. 'See how much you turn me on, Vanessa? Just looking at your tits has had me hard all night. I love the way that, when your nipples erect, they poke through your bra and blouse. Like now.'

"As he whispered that, his left hand reached across and grabbed my right, which was restraining his. He pulled it free and next thing I knew his fingers were caressing my left nipple. I guess it had gotten big earlier, but it immediately got fully hard when he started massaging and gently squeezing it. It was amazing. My nipples have always been really sensitive, reacting to the cold or my clothes brushing on them, but this was SO much more intense.

"I tried to free a hand to stop him, but somehow his one kept both mine captive. IDK, maybe I didn't really want to stop him. Then, just as I was about to say something, to tell him to stop, his right hand left my breast and his left, which was reaching across me holding my hands, pulled me, hard.

"It spun me around to face him, and his right hand grabbed the back of my head and levered it to him. He kissed me. My hands, now freed, sprang to his chest and tried to push him away, but he was too strong. Plus his other hand reached around behind me and grabbed my ass. I tried to speak, to tell him no, but his lips were on mine so hard that I couldn't.

"His tongue pushed inside my lips and begin licking my teeth and gums, pressing, and I knew that he wanted me to open my mouth. I did, but it wasn't my fault. His hand jerked my pelvis to him, just as he thrust his penis against me so hard that I gasped. And it opened my mouth.

"His tongue was inside me instantly, playing with mine. I sort of got lost, blown away by all the new sensations from things I'd never experienced. It was like I was swimming, deep under water, like when I dive off the high diving board. I guess I must have started kissing him back, because the next thing I knew, the hand that had been holding my head wasn't.

"It was on my inner thigh, under the hem of my skirt. Moving up. My brain was still swirling, lost in a fog, but when I felt his fingers pull the crotch of my panties to the side, then sink into me, deep into my pussy, I suddenly came to my senses.

"I was good at softball, and my throwing arm was strong. I slapped Bill, hard, and he quit kissing me. He looked stunned when he stepped back, and I nailed him again, right on the cheek.

"'Bitch! What the fuck, Vanessa! You know you were loving it. If you don't want it, why is your pussy so fucking wet? Nobody likes a prissy little cock teaser, and that's exactly what you are!'