Lothario

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Elsa began filling the large tumblers with ice cubes, but suddenly stopped, a look of consternation on her face. It resolved when she reached down and ran her fingers up her inner thigh, scooping up the large rivulet of Cyr's semen that was oozing out of her pussy and down her leg. Her eyes sparkled as her fingers transferred his juice to her mouth.

"Yummy. Now cheers, Cyr. Here's to great sexual adventures with exciting new partners." They clicked glasses and sipped. Cyr's eyebrows elevated immediately. The poblano liquor lent the savory drink a scrumptious zest, and he could feel the burn on his lips. He reminded himself not to guzzle it. When he'd examined the bottles he noted that the Ancho and gin had ABVs of 40 and 43, respectively. He enjoyed the spicy tang of Elsa's mouth when she kissed him.

He didn't know the half of it.

"Come, Cyr. Let's get comfortable." Though he hadn't a clue as to what she had in mind, knowing Elsa pretty well at this point, he imagined it would involve sex. His cock throbbed as he watched her glorious ass jiggle as he followed her back into the bedroom. Though his initial ejaculation had been massive, he was back in training and primed for another.

Cyr was puzzled when she pulled one of the bedside tables down to the foot of the bed and put her drink on it. Then took his and put it on the other nightstand. His mystification grew when she pushed him down on his back, centering him on the queen-size bed. His bewilderment increased further when she smiled sweetly at him and asked, "Ready?"

Cyr felt he was indeed ready, ready for anything this beautiful, sexually adventurous woman had in mind, including how Elsa mounted him, her pussy hovering over his mouth and her face over his cock.

"Ooh!" Cyr's exclamation was involuntary when Elsa, after taking a large swig of her gimlet, swirling it around in her mouth and swallowing, immediately swallowed as much of his cock as she could. The cold from the icy drink elicited his initial gasp, but the transition was what transfixed his mind. As Elsa slowly worked her mouth and tongue on him, her suction pasting their tissues together, the cold began to change. To warmth, then heat. And beyond.

Soon Cyr's penis felt incandescent, glowing, emitting rays of white-hot fire. Then it was burning, sizzling, as the fiery feel of Elsa's mouth and tongue scalded every cell. Still the burn increased.

"Aahh!" Unable to stand it for another second, Cyr cried out and started, trying to sit up, to remove fiery cauldron from his penis. But Elsa proved too heavy, had too much leverage. He was about to violently throw her off when she popped her mouth off him.

The cool air felt heavenly, soothing his blistered tool, and Cyr lay back down, agog at feelings he'd never experienced. His discombobulated mind was so consumed by coming to the realization that the burn had to be caused by the capsaicin oil in the poblanos that he missed the sound of the ice clinking as Elsa took another large sip and swirled it in her mouth. There was no way he could miss the sudden icy cold surrounding the head and first inches of his prick, however.

It was beyond heavenly, the cold proving the perfect balm for his tender, hot pepper-seared penis.

Until it began to change, just as it had the first time. As the warmth - both from her mouth and the oil from the poblanos - began to increase, Cyr was conflicted. Though Elsa was truly sexy and this was an erotic experience the like of which he'd never even imagined, it was verging on being truly painful. He manfully gritted his teeth, determined to ride it out.

Right.

"Holy Shit!" Cyr exclaimed to himself as Elsa continued tormenting his enflamed, prickly cock. The burning, scalding feel along the shaft was searing enough, but dwarfed, completely obliterated by the excruciating fire surrounding the head. Elisa's saliva, trapped by the tight seal of her lips, seemed to be boiling, poaching his tip like a tender egg.

She kept at him longer this time, and, when he began to imagine fever blisters breaking out on the skin of the head of his prick, Cyr hissed through clenched teeth, "Elsa, stop that! I can't stand it!"

She did, popping her mouth off him, then turning her torso and fixing him with wild, lecherous eyes. Her voice was low and lascivious. Taunting. "Oh, poor baby! Is a little heat too much for you? Can't the big, strong man withstand a little stimulation on the way to the best orgasm of his life?"

Her mischievous smile, as well as her teasing, mocking, even demeaning provocation, tweaked Cyr's sense of masculinity, and he mounted his counterattack. The gimlet tasted wonderful, and he swished it around and around in his mouth, letting the oil and cold seep deep.

When he heard Elsa swallow he followed suit, and pulled her pussy to him. He exulted in each of her gasped entreaties to the deity, and his concentration on licking every cell of her vulva, sucking each millimeter of her labia into him, distracted him from the searing conflagration when she again consumed his cock.

Almost.

When Elsa came up for air, and another slug of gimlet, Cyr reciprocated. As Elsa devoured him once again Cyr followed his most diabolical impulse and sucked her clitoris hard between his lips, tongued its protective hood back from the head, and began licking the tip assiduously. Knowing that her trigger had twice as many nerve endings as his penis, and that they were far more concentrated in her much smaller organ, he laved it mercilessly. Cyr reveled in her whimpers and gasps and how her squirming soon transformed into urgent thrashing.

Driven to desperation by having the tables turned on her, Elsa abandoned Cyr's penis, wrenched her pussy from his mouth, and slid down his body. She obviously had fucking in mind, and Cyr knew that she fully intended to fuck him.

"Goodness!" Elsa exclaimed as Cyr, who had had quite enough of being a passive recipient, picked his lover up and tossed her facedown onto the bed. He was on her immediately, driving her into the mattress as he guided his prick to her entrance.

"Gawd!" Elsa gasped as Cyr drove his searing cock into her burning, juicy pussy. Having not been coated with the capsaicin oil from her diabolical love potion, Elsa's vagina was not scalding, but it was very hot, sticky and seemed to suck at every scalded cell of Cyr's penis.

Still in league with the devil, Cyr dipped his fingers into his gimlet before assailing her clitoris, stroking it in sync with his thrusts. As Elsa gasped, tensed, and cried out continually, and her clinging tissues clawed at his member, Cyr smiled. Payback time. Elsa had set him up, seduced him, used a wicked elixir to sear his cock, and then tried to fuck him. Now he was in charge. Elsa would come.

She did. Time after time, flailing and flopping about like a puppet whose palsied master had gone mad. As the fire in her clit grew ever hotter, Elsa finally pleaded, "Cyr! I can't stand it! Please come, and then we can get the antidote!"

**

"Hah! Wonderfully done, Cyr! My wife is almost never brought to heel, and you proved up to the task!" Kirk was elated, laughing and chuckling as he watched the recording of Elsa writhing and trembling on their bed as Cyr prone-boned her into the mattress.

"I must say, Cyr, that, though I'm sorry I inadvertently set you up for this, it was a virtuoso performance. It seems any issues you may have had with potency are now well in the past." Alan sat back, savoring the end of the recording of Cyr's and Elsa's spicy tryst.

"She is a remarkable, wonderful woman, " Cyr volunteered, "and it was a most memorable experience. One that I..."

"Boys!" Elsa interrupted. "I'm sitting right here, in case you haven't noticed. Yes, it was truly fun, and the film is very, shall we say, 'hot.' Just like the gimlets. I see that it had quite an effect on you two." Seated on the couch between her husband and Alan, and purely to prove her point, Elsa reached out and patted their erections. Cyr smirked as her deft fingers downed both zippers, snaked in and seized their targets. As Kirk's and Alan's eyes fluttered and turned glassy, Elsa gloated, "I'm more than enough woman for the likes of you three. Come here, Cyr. Now."

He did.

***

Author's note: If you liked my story, you might enjoy the first chapter, Gigolo. https://literotica.com/s/gigolo-1 Also, stay tuned for Cyr's next adventure, Roué, coming soon.