Lothario

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having anticipated this eventuality, Rebecca made her tone insistent, "But Cyr, you need to understand. You have not been measuring up lately. You skipped both your dance lesson and your practice with sensei Krug yesterday. That is unacceptable."

"Screw that! I think I'm going to quit IFAW anyway."

"That's enough of that, young man! You need to get your shit together, and get back on the right side of things. Of me, most of all!"

Cyr gaped at Rebecca, stunned by her angry outburst. She had never been so demanding or domineering.

Rebecca pressed her advantage. "Cyr, IFAW, and I most of all, have invested so much in you. Time, money, and training, all so you can be successful at what we need you to do. I'm sorry to be so harsh, but you need to quit feeling sorry for yourself and pull yourself together." Rebecca folded her arms across her chest and glared at her disobedient charge. That her arms acted like a peekaboo bra, hoisting and displaying her delectable B cups, was perhaps unintended.

Flowing with the evolving plan, Marla butted in. "Rebecca! Back the hell off! Can't you see that Cyr is really hurting? Give him a break!" The good cop rushed to Cyr and hugged him protectively. Her belly rubbing against his stiff cock was surely accidental.

Bristling in anger and injury, Cyr tried to push her away, but Marla showed surprising strength. She said, "Come now, Cyr. I know you've had a tough time, but you have so much support, right here and at IFAW. Except for that bitch over there, of course."

Rebecca was vehement. "Marla, you don't have a clue how important this is. Cyr is essential to the operation of IFAW. Women's lives depend on his doing his job. Those women most in danger may actually be killed by their abusers if Cyr doesn't find a way to right himself."

"But you need to be patient with him. I'm sure he'll come around if only..."

"But we need him NOW! There is a critical case that Allan has just received. If Cyr doesn't..."

"Shit!" Cyr's booming baritone resounded off the walls. "You both realize that I'm actually here, right? You're talking about me like I'm absent, or some child, or..."

"If you weren't behaving like a child, I wouldn't treat you like one!" snapped Rebecca, her feigned anger flaring again.

"Oh, fuck this! Fuck all of you! I'm through. I'm SO frigging pissed. At Monica for not understanding. At Allan for being so demanding. At Vanessa for tricking me yesterday. And at both of you for trying to seduce me, to get me to 'perform' even though it's the very last thing I want to do."

Rebecca pressed on quickly. "But you know - you absolutely know - that Dr. Jansen has prescribed 4 sets of ejaculations for you today. Also, you've only come once in the last 4 days, and Vanessa said it was mild, not your usual explosive eruption of semen. Plus, you completely messed up yesterday. Neither came to your lesson nor called to tell me you weren't. That's inexcusable. You're acting like a child."

"If you call me a child again, I'm going to get very angry." Cyr's tone indicated that that ship had already sailed.

"And what? Throw an even worse temper tantrum?"

Marla's turning to confront her friend accidentally lodged the underside of a succulent breast against the tip of Cyr's now very hard cock. She suppressed her smile when she felt it twitch. "Rebecca, give Cyr a little room, a little time. Surely that can't be bad..."

"Marla, you are completely ignorant of Cyr's training regime! His ejaculatory system is just like any other muscle. If he doesn't train for one day, he falls back to where he was the day before. Which means he loses 2 days of progress. If he just completely quits ejaculating for days, he'll lose a tremendous amount of ground."

"But he doesn't want to..."

"But his cock does. Look."

"Well, yes, it is erect, I'll grant you that." Purely to confirm the condition of the subject of their conversation, Marla's fingers wrapped around Cyr's penis. She squeezed it, then squeezed again when it jumped. "Hmm, yes, it is very hard. So, here's an idea, Rebecca. If Cyr has an ejaculation, will you get off his back?"

"Well, he's supposed to come 4 times, but I suppose..."

"Cyr, let me help you." Marla's voice was silky as she began stroking the cock in her hand. Obviously interested, it throbbed and twitched as she slid the soft surface skin over the rock-hard core.

Cyr grabbed her hand, stared daggers at Rebecca and averred, "No! I'm going to have a say in this!" Though he tried to keep his tone adamant, he felt his resolve waning. Marla's hand felt wonderful, and, though he kept it from moving, she continued squeezing. His cock liked it, and the head burgeoned and throbbed each time she did.

The self-feeding chain reaction was well underway. When Cyr's restraining hand inexplicably tired and fell away, Marla started stroking his penis again. 


Noting how Cyr's eyes lost focus with each of Marla's downstrokes, Rebecca forced her lips not to smile in triumph as she said, "Cyr, I'm sorry I've been so angry and insistent. I propose this: you missed your weekly distance assessment yesterday. Let's do it now. I know you're not into it, but I'll be quick, and then you can leave. Dr. Jansen won't like it, not one bit, but I'll intercede for you, tell him you did fine. What do you say?"

The daggers in Cyr's eyes lost their keen edge and he shrugged. As Marla began using both hands on his cock, Rebecca quickly left to get the testing device.

When assigned the task of transforming Cyr Lagarde into an indefatigable sex machine, Dr. Jansen first devised the biofeedback training regimen that allows Cyr to perceive and calm his urethral bulb, keeping it from spasming, tipping him over the edge and making ejaculation inevitable. The success of this training means that Cyr can now fuck a woman endlessly, inducing multiple orgasms in her without coming himself.

The second part of Dr. Jansen's program had a different focus. Aware of the NIH studies that indicate a woman's satisfaction during heterosexual coitus is heightened by a man's ability to flood her pussy with prodigious amounts of semen - it is proof positive of the woman's irresistible allure - Dr. J prescribed frequent edging for Cyr, without release. This was carried out by Rebecca during their sex lessons.

Over several years, the continual inflation of his spherical penile bulb and cylindrical urethra doubled their diameters, increasing their volumes by 8 and 4 times, respectively. Meaning that Cyr's system now can store 12 times more semen before expelling it than it could initially. Put simply, he can now drench a woman's pussy with cum, confirming both her sexual appeal and his virility, both of which enhance her satisfaction during sex.

Finally, the last phase of Dr. Jansen's thrice weekly clinical treatments has Cyr train his bulbospongiosus muscle, which drives his semen up and out of his penis. The constant training over years means that Cyr now ejaculates so forcefully that women feel his semen gush within them. This also enhances female enjoyment and fulfillment during sex.

All well and good, but, like any scientist, Dr. Jansen wanted to be able to assess the effectiveness of his treatments so he could continually improve them. Measuring the volume of Cyr's ejaculate was simple. After each weekly test Rebecca would simply siphon up the fluid from each puddle into a large syringe and record the result.

While there was no easy method to measure the force of Cyr's ejaculations, force is dependent on velocity. Velocity is directly proportional to distance, so measuring how far Cyr discharged his semen sufficed. However, the angle at which the penis shot was critical. As any graduate of artillery school knows, a cannon, or a penis, shoots furthest when at a 45 degree angle, so the doctor instructed Rebecca to hold Cyr's cock at 45 degrees during the tests.

Problem solved.

Not so much. Cyr would often lurch and/or thrust at the crucial moment, or Rebecca - who could not help but become excited by the process - might be distracted by her lover's ardor. Either could alter the critical angle, rendering invalid the weekly comparisons of how far Cyr launched his ejaculate.

Thus the doctor invented the device. It was basically a sawed-off fleshlite mounted at a 45 degree angle to a board that could be bolted to the arms of a wooden armchair. All but 6 inches of the fleshlite was cut away, but, as Cyr's erect cock exceeds 12 inches, Rebecca still had plenty of penis to work with to trigger his release.

While at first Rebecca simply measured the distance from the chair to the far edge of furthest pool of ejected semen, it was soon decided to use a runway carpet with inches and feet marked along it as on a ruler. This landing strip was ceremoniously rolled out prior to beginning each test and served as motivation for Cyr. He could see how far he had shot previously and try to exceed it.

Over 2 years of testing, Cyr had made significant progress. His first effort yielded at distance of 3 feet, 4 inches. An impressive showing perhaps, but, due to the effectiveness of Dr. Jansen's training regime, it was soon exceeded. While not a linear progression, Cyr had steadily increased his ability, and just last week, before the disaster with Monica had set him back, he had approached the 7 foot line, a 2 fold increase. In addition, Rebecca subjectively reported that, during their sex-training sessions, she now could always feel Cyr's semen spurt against the walls of her vagina, cervix, throat, or rectum.

As Marla continued to fondle, kiss, and suck Cyr's cock, stimulating every millimeter of the 6 inches protruding from the device, Rebecca tightened the wing nuts, locking the plank to the chair. The ruler runway was then rolled out and the test began in earnest.

Of course, as with any scientific test, there was a protocol for how Cyr's penis was to be triggered. As Marla chose to do now, any combination of oral and manual stimulation could be employed to bring Cyr right to the edge. When he felt his urethral bulb begin to spasm, he would tell Rebecca, or in this case Marla, who would immediately stop.

After he'd pulled back from the edge, the stroking and/or sucking would commence again, siphoning more semen into his already engorged bulb. When Cyr indicated his arrival at the precipice, his cock would be abandoned once more.

Only after the 3rd edge would stimulation continue through release. For scientific accuracy, it was necessary that Cyr be brought off the same way each time, so, for this test, when Cyr approached the edge for the last time, Rebecca would replace Marla and perform her coup de grâce hand job in the same manner as always.

As she was not involved in the preliminary edging, Rebecca could watch Cyr dispassionately. She clinically noted that he seemed to be especially aroused, that his entire body was tense, taut, sweating and trembling as Marla brought him ever closer to eruption. Rebecca shivered as the frisson of arousal coursed through her at seeing the cock she'd had inside her so many times - and hoped to be feeling again soon - twitch and drool.

Sensing that the pump was now fully primed, Rebecca pulled her friend's head up. Marla's lips smacked as they left Cyr's quivering pole, and she whimpered her disappointment at being relieved of duty.

As usual - consistency is the rule for scientific testing - Rebecca used both hands to bring Cyr off, first bathing them in lube, then cycling them up and down increasingly rapidly as her subject neared release.

When Cyr began thrashing about, bucking against the restraint, and gripping the arms of the chair, Rebecca added the usual verbal encouragement as she felt his penis begin to clench. "Yes, baby. That's it. Rear up, coil back, and load the canon! Let's make this the best one ever!"

"Aaarrrggghhh!"

Rebecca noted that Dr. Jansen had been wise to construct the device out of a heavy ash board when she watched Cyr lunge against it. The jetting arc of semen seemed to last forever before it finally ended. As the protocol dictated, Rebecca kept jacking, more rapidly and vigorously.

"Aaarrrggghhh!"

Cyr drove into the restraining board even harder as the next rope of cum erupted. It, too, seemed to go on and on, as did the 3rd and 4th shoots.

"Stop!" Cyr gasped after his 4th discharge. Not wanting to add post-orgasmic torture to the test, Rebecca immediately did. She stood, kissed Cyr sweetly on the lips, and only then looked down the runway.

She was puzzled to see the large puddle of semen just past the 5 foot mark. She'd been certain that this series of ejaculations - especially the first two - would exceed the previous record. Her eyes widened as they traversed the runway and spied the next pond of cum.

"Look Cyr! Well done!" Rebecca exclaimed, thrilled at their accomplishment. "That's past the 8 foot mark. A new record! It's at least a foot beyond what you did previously. I'm sorry I was so hard on you before, but wow! Bravo!"

As she praised and embraced her paramour, the niggling little voice in her head became more insistent. "Cyr ejaculated 4 times. Where are the other 2?"

Rebecca's mouth gaped wide as her eyes inched further down the rolled out carpet. Yes! There was yet another pool, bisected by the 10 foot line. Her pussy throbbed excitedly as she exclaimed, "Cyr! Look at that! You're amazing!" When Cyr stood, she realized that he'd undone the restraint. "Yes baby, let's go see. Then I need to scoop up everything for the volume measurement."

As they all progressed down the runway, Rebecca used a syringe to suck up each puddle and deposit it in the measuring vial. After the third pool was scooped up, the little voice inside Rebecca's head again got her attention. "Where's the 4th ejaculation? There are only 3 on the runway."

It was true. The carpet was 12 feet long - limited by the size of the room - and there was no other deposit on it. Thinking that, perhaps in the heat of the moment, she or Cyr had angled his cock to the side and the shoot had missed the landing zone, Rebecca began examining the floor on either side of the runway. Her puzzlement compounded until it was truncated by Marla's awed cry.

"Oh! My! God! LOOK!"

Rebecca and Cyr followed Marla's pointing finger to the huge ooze of semen dripping down the far wall of Rebecca's bedroom. They all stared in silence until Rebecca overcame her amazement and began to extract the semen from the wall, then got the measuring tape. The top edge of the pool was almost 2 feet off the floor.

As she marked the top of the stain on the wall with a pencil, Marla giggled and said, "Rebecca, your pencil line reminds me of how I marked the heights of my kids on the doorjamb as they grew up. Cyr, that was truly awesome. I look forward to visiting again and seeing how much 'taller' you've grown." Marla's voice was tinged with ardor, and Rebecca noted that she again smelled the sweet aromas of aroused pussies.

"Oh my!" Rebecca's voice conveyed her shock and the amazed look in her eyes was matched by both Marla and Cyr as they, too, stared at his penis. His still erect, swollen penis, its shaft flaming red and its head deep purple.

"Oh, goody! Let me take care of that for you, Cyr," Marla's voice was husky with desire. Her hands still tingled from his cock's heat as she had stroked it, and she still tasted the tang of his pre-cum. She felt nervously edgy and tingly all over, and wanted relief.

Her hand wrapped around Cyr's cock, and the first squeeze triggered his system's chain reaction. As his desire spiked up to match the state of his cock, Cyr picked Marla up, tossed her on the bed, and leapt on her like a ravenous tiger on its helpless prey. Marla gasped as he penetrated her, then again and again as he pumped her madly. With each thrust, the clinging viscous walls of her vagina caressed his cock, which drove his libido higher.

In response, Cyr fucked Marla ever harder and faster. Which increased the stimulation in his penis. A never-ending, accelerating chain of stimulus - response took over.

At first Marla simply huffed each time her breath was driven from her by Cyr's vigorous thrusts. Then, as her arousal escalated, her moans became whimpers. The whimpers soon morphed into small cries, then loud squeals as Cyr's indefatigable cock drove her over the top. Again and again.

The involuntary contractions of her vaginal muscles further stimulated his penis, and Cyr's mind simply left him, subsumed in the swirling, all-consuming need to ejaculate the scalding semen inside him before it burned him up. When his penile bulb begin to spasm he short-circuited his acquired habit of calming it, releasing the governor on his system.

"Aaarrrggghhh!"

Cyr yelled the same monosyllabic, nonsensical, but perfectly understood exclamation as he had when the boiling semen erupted from his cock during the test. He locked his penis deep into Marla as he hunched and gasped through shoot after shoot.

The forceful gushes of spend made Marla's insides quiver and clench, and despite her having already had more orgasms than seemed possible, she came again. The lovers' arms locked around each other as they rode out wave after wave of seething fire.

When at long last he was finally finished, Cyr rolled off the gasping, nearly comatose woman beneath him. Marla's mouth was agape, her face slack, her eyes glazed over, her legs twitching. Both were panting and sweating, their bodies exhausted and flushed by the intensity of their passionate coupling.

From their very first sex lesson Rebecca had instructed Cyr to always make love to a woman, not just fuck her, and she was gratified that, even in his exhausted, sexually sated, perhaps still angry state, he rolled to his side, propped his head up on one hand and began caressing his partner with the other.

When she emerged from her post-orgasmic stupor, Marla turned to Cyr. Their kiss was sweet, and Rebecca sighed as the immediate pang of jealousy flooded over her. Like Marla, she had been powerfully aroused by handling Cyr's erection and witnessing his record-setting ejaculations. She envied her friend her orgasms.

"My goodness!" Rebecca exclaimed as the wave of edgy sexual hunger coursed through her.

After following her friend's eyes, Marla snickered and coyly commented, "Rebecca, I think maybe you gave Cyr too much."

Cyr first looked puzzled, then even more mystified when he glanced down and saw the shiny purple head of his still swollen, engorged and rigid penis. "WTF! What's going on?"

Rebecca sought to deflect. "Cyr, Allan and Dr. Jansen are very concerned about you. The way you seemed to be totally uninterested in sex could adversely impact your job."

"What did you do?"

"Um, I just did what they suggested."

"And that was...?"

"They wanted us to see if we could get you interested in sex again, as a sort of rehabilitation..."

"What did you do?"

"Not much..."

Having had enough of her friend's equivocation, Marla leapt in. "She gave you Viagra, Cyr. Lots of Viagra."

"Shit! Really?"

Now that the beans were spilled, Rebecca told the truth. "Well yes, Cyr. I gave you pills to hopefully make you more interested in sex, so you could see that you can still enjoy making love..."

"What pills? I didn't take any pills." Cyr was so intent on the conversation that had didn't notice Marla's fingers creeping onto his erection.

"I ground them up and put them in your enchiladas. Cyr, you must realize..."

"Really? Whose idea was that?" Though he had become aware of Marla's hand stroking his cock, Cyr didn't pull it off. It felt good. As it began to twitch, Marla smiled. The self-feeding loop of arousal and stimulation had begun again.

Aware of what was happening, Rebecca said, "Well, Allan and the doctor thought it would be best if..."