Lothario

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I was really stung by what he said. He should have been apologizing; he's the one who did something wrong! But after he stomped off and immediately left the party, I got to thinking. I had liked it. The kissing, the feel of his hand on my boob, and, though his audacity shocked me, his fingers in my pussy felt incredible. Right then and there I decided it was time I finally had a serious boyfriend. And let him do stuff.

"And I also knew who it would be. So the next Wednesday night, at our church's youth group gathering, I sat next to Mike. Like me, he was a senior, and I knew that his mom had held him back for a year before starting kindergarten, so he was a year older than I was. Hey, it's a small town, and everybody knows everybody else's business.

"Anyway, I'd sensed, no I actually knew, that he was interested in me. He was so shy - gosh, that's the pot calling the kettle black! - that I had to flirt with him for 2 weeks before he finally asked me to a movie. Our town only had one theater, and I'd seen the show, but... It was nice. I could tell he was as nervous as I was, as his hand was a bit clammy when he held mine. Which was OK. It was nice to hold hands.

"Long story short, we fell into a pattern of seeing a movie every Friday night. After which we'd park behind our church and talk. And kiss, but nothing more than that. Which frustrated me, as I wanted him to do what Uncle Bill had done. So I took charge.

"During our next kissing session behind the church, after a few minutes I took his hand and put it on my boob. It was funny! His whole body jerked like he'd been tasered. But then he got into it. And so did I. It felt really nice, and, though I didn't let him undo any buttons - I wasn't a slut, and he was going to have earn everything he got - I did let him feel me up, both boobs, my back, and even around my ass.

"On our next date, Mike put his hand on my breast almost immediately. It was like, since I'd let him do it once, it was now OK, the norm, and he could do it again. Which was fine by me. The third time he tried that night, I let him undo several buttons of my blouse and put his hand inside. And feel my boobs through my bra. When he tried to slip his fingers under my bra, though, I stopped him and he went back to just massaging my breasts through the fabric.

"I liked it a lot, and enjoyed being in control. It was fun how I could let him do something, something new, and enjoy how it made me feel, but then be safe behind another line beyond which he couldn't go. IDK, maybe I really was a cock teaser.

"It was a lot like a game of chess. He'd move first and I'd defend. I'd block his piece, foil his attack, but I always knew that, after kissing me a bunch, he'd move that piece again trying to press forward. Or he'd open another front, attack a different part of my board. The second or third time he'd try something, I'd usually let him do it, and move my defense back to another rank.

"After he'd first been able to undo 3 buttons, the next date that was the norm and I only stopped him when he tried for the 6th. After a few more dates, my blouse was completely unbuttoned. And next my bra was unhooked - God, Mike was clumsy at that! - and soon my jeans were undone. And his hand was on my very wet panties.

"Him touching me was incredibly exciting, but I really loved the first time he put my hand on his cock. Goodness, it was hard! On every date after that when he started unzipping my pants, I'd put my hand on his penis.

"I think maybe I even unzipped him that first time on my own. Gracious, his bare penis was so hot! It was so cool how I could make it throb and twitch and eventually shoot out its goo!

"Our game continued, and it was so fun. Mike would push, I'd defend, but later, when he tried again, I'd let him. Eventually I'd retreated so far that my defenses were pushed back to the last row.

"Anyway, on the fateful night, once we started kissing, things went quickly to where we'd been before. My blouse was open, my bra undone, and he was licking and sucking my nipple. I had his jeans down past his butt, and he'd pooled mine - along with my panties - down around my ankles.

"His fingers in my pussy felt SO good and when he leaned on me it just seemed natural to lie down on my back. He'd already spread my legs wide apart to give him access as he played with me down there, so, when I lay back he ended up between my legs.

"Of course, we both knew that we were in fucking position. Which was amazingly exciting, but when I felt the tip of his penis prod my pussy, I recoiled and whispered urgently, 'Mike! You can't fuck me! I can't get pregnant!'

"He told me not to worry, he was just fooling around. He wasn't going to come, and, even if he did, he'd pull away and just shoot on my stomach. Like he'd done several times when I jacked him off.

"Well, I guess that reassured me, so I let him. His cock sliding up and down my slit felt absolutely fabulous. I'm not sure why it was so much better than his fingers - or mine, for that matter - but golly! Then I felt the tip find my hole. He pushed it in, just a little bit, and I was about to stop him, tell him no, when he pulled it out.

"I was so relieved, so grateful that I hadn't had to stop him. Happy that he'd stopped himself, proving I could trust him. I certainly didn't object to him sliding the tip up and down inside my outer lips again. It just felt great, so sexy, and I felt so grown-up. Here we were, almost actually having sex.

"I heard my breath rush in when his penis pushed inside me again. Deeper this time. It felt a little uncomfortable, but didn't hurt. Between horseback riding and using tampons, somehow my hymen just went away. Anyway, he put it in further than before, but then, again just before I was going to say something, Mike pulled out. And slid it up and down my slit. Because I'd let him do that already, I didn't think a thing of it. It was our new norm.

"He pushed it into me again, even deeper, and held it there. I think he must have heard me take a breath, getting ready to tell him no, because he quickly pulled out. The next time he stuck it in, it wasn't as deep, and, because it I'd allowed that before, I let it stay. After a second Mike pulled out again and slid it up and down my slit, though he seemed to mostly keep it high, which caressed my clit.

"I felt fantastic, all tingly and excited, and was surprised when I realized that I actually really wanted to have his penis inside me again. It was odd, something I'd never felt. Like an emptiness I wanted filled, an itch I wanted scratched. My body, all on its own, rotated my hips up to Mike, putting my vagina in line with his cock.

"It was heavenly when it slid into me. Still deeper this time. However, when he began to move it in and out in little strokes, I became alarmed. 'Mike! You can't come inside me! I can't get pregnant!' He pulled out immediately and kissed me. Really sweetly.

"He whispered, 'Vanessa, you are so fucking beautiful, so sexy, but you know you can trust me.' He was so sincere that I knew I could. When he pushed his penis into me again I didn't object. In fact I remember how my hips moved towards him, sinking him in a little deeper."

All the while she had been recounting the tale of her first sex, Vanessa had been holding Cyr close, snuggling into him, wriggling inside the opening of his robe. And brushing her erect nipples and soft breasts against his chest. She knew that he was rapt, totally absorbed in her story. And her knee reported that his body had reacted naturally. As she'd intended. She paused just long enough to kiss him lightly as she slid on top of him, then squirmed down, expertly scooping his erection into her.

When Cyr shuddered and froze, suddenly aware of what was happening, Vanessa quickly resumed her story. "Mike kept his cock still inside me, like yours is now, and I realized that this was our new norm, that now, on each date, it was OK for his penis to be in my vagina. That we were almost fucking."

Vanessa began rhythmically squeezing Cyr's penis with her vagina as she went on. "Later I realized that the way he smothered me with kisses, whispering over and over how beautiful I was, how sexy, how wonderful, were all distractions. And they worked. I was so aroused and into it that I totally didn't realize he was actually cycling his cock in and out until I heard his breath get ragged. Alarmed, I said, 'Mike! Pull out! Quick!'

"He did and I was again reassured. I knew that he was so excited and loved this so much that he would do anything I asked just so it could continue, so I wouldn't end it. I didn't want it to end, either, especially since I was in control, could stop it whenever I chose. The truth was that I really liked feeling his cock inside me, so I put my hands on his butt and pulled him to me. Just a little tug.

"He didn't need much encouragement, and, as soon as he pushed his cock back into me, I started moving my hips, rubbing my vagina up and down his penis. Just like this." As she whispered "like this," Vanessa began fucking Cyr. Gently, lovingly, but insistently.

After waiting as long as she dared, trying to get Cyr closer to coming by screwing him faster and gripping his cock harder, Vanessa continued, purposely slowing her cadence, taking as much time as possible. "I heard myself moan when he pushed it in deeper, deeper than ever, and I loved how it just seemed to be totally filling me."

Vanessa was delighted to note how Cyr's breath began to catch and his body to twitch with each of her strokes. She continued her story, speaking even more slowly as she fucked him even faster. "And when he slid his penis in and out it was scratching that itch I'd never known I had. I knew that I should say something, remind him again to be sure to pull out, and I also knew I would. But it felt so, so good that I just wanted it to continue, just for another second. Then I'd stop him. For sure.

Vanessa loved how Cyr's back arched and his whole body tensed as her story arrived at the crucial moment. "But suddenly Mike grabbed my ass and started driving his cock in and out as fast as he could." Vanessa accelerated the pace of her hips. "He gasped and lurched into me, deeper than ever, and I knew it was too late. He started convulsing and twitching, and I knew that he was ejaculating. Shooting his sperm deep inside me, into my very core. Seeding me.

"Since it was too late to stop him, I said, 'What the hell,' and started squeezing him hard as I shimmied my vagina on him. Milking his cock. Really fast, just like this, like I'm doing now."

Vanessa smiled and kissed Cyr sweetly as she felt his cock swell and gush, time after time, swamping her sex completely. She shuddered through her most mild, but satisfying orgasm ever.

When he'd finished, she took his cheeks in hand, looked deep into his eyes and whispered, "My dear, dear, Cyr. I know I'm not her, and could never take her place, but I care for you. Deeply and truly. So many people at IFAW love you. We're here. Let us help you."

Vanessa felt her heart rend when the pain once again broke Cyr's face. She hugged him tightly to her, tighter yet when he tried to escape, to turn away. She doggedly would not let him go, and when his penis withered and slid out of her, she rolled to the side and pulled him to her with all her might.

Amazed at her strength, her fierce tenderness, Cyr finally quit resisting. He obeyed her hand and lowered his head to her shoulder. He let go, accepting the healing love and comfort he so sorely needed.

***

Allan's Office. The next day.

"My God, Cyr! That was truly impressive, even for you."

Allan Roth's voice was filled with wonder, even awe. As part of the IFAW CEO's plan, actually his scheme, to rehabilitate his most effective operative, the day after Nurse Sweet had nurtured Cyr to a series of mild ejaculations by relating the story of her first sexual experience, Roth had called on Rebecca Ceala, Cyr's dance teacher, cultural mentor and sex guru, to somehow get Cyr up and off. Then hopefully Vanessa Sweet would give Cyr another "treatment" the following day. Roth believed that fresh, new, enjoyable sexual experiences would prove the best way to get Cyr past his fixation on Monica.

After he watched Cyr's encounter with Rebecca on CCTV, he summoned him to his office. As they discussed future cases, Cyr's mind wandered back a few hours, to his last "dance" lesson.

**

The Dance Studio. Three hours earlier.

"Cyr! What's going on! You look positively awful!" Rebecca's voice communicated her shock and dismay when she first glimpsed her student. "And what excuse do you have for missing our lesson yesterday?" Rebecca Ceala, at 37 a svelte, sultry brunette reveling in her sexual prime, did not intend her rebuke of her protégée to be quite so harsh, but she found herself stunned by how bad Cyr Lagarde looked. Unshaven, rumpled, haggard and hangdog.

When Cyr's chin fell even lower onto his chest, Rebecca's heart melted. Fucking him hundreds of times over several years as his sex coach had forged a strong bond, and she truly cared for him. She rushed to him and clasped him in her arms. Her voice was soothing, comforting. "Cyr, I know it's been a hard time for you, and I'm truly sorry. Just do as I say and we'll get you fixed up in no time. Come."

With that she took his hand and pulled him through her office into the attached bathroom. Rebecca lived in the suite at the back of her dance studio, and her bedroom was where most of Cyr's sexual instruction took place. "First we'll get you cleaned up, and then I'm going to feed you."

Cyr numbly did as he was told, moving this limb, then that, as his dance teacher undressed him, then quickly disrobed herself. She couldn't help but tsk when he got on the scale - she weighed him almost daily, usually after they had sex - when she saw the 191 reading.

Rebecca was a decisive woman and certain about most things. Especially what women want in a man. She'd summed up the paradox as, "Some like 'em beefy, some like 'em lean," and had determined that Cyr's 6 foot 4 inch frame at exactly 197 pounds hit the sweet spot. Enough muscle for those who want it - and to perform at his mastery level in Gracie jiu jitsu - but still lean and cut enough for the others.

Cyr grunted in surprise at finding that Rebecca's shower - it was large, walk-in, big enough for 3 - was already occupied when she pulled him into it. He'd forgotten just how gorgeous Marla was, but remembered the instant he saw her: five-two, slim, athletic, streaked blonde hair, beguiling blue eyes, concave cheeks, and full lips that became sultry whenever she wanted. Like when she beckoned Cyr into the spray. Cyr and Marla had become well acquainted a few weeks before when Rebecca had arranged for her friend to give an unbiased appraisal of his sexual technique.

Their tango had ended with the traditional stolen kiss, after which Cyr had swept her to bed and they'd had at each other for an hour and a half. At which point Rebecca joined them, Marla gave her critique, and then the women took turns edging Cyr. Helping him to enlarge his urethral bulb, but not letting him empty it. All per Dr. Jansen's prescription.

Once Marla had begun working Cyr over with the luffa sponge, Rebecca excused herself, dried off, donned her fluffy white robe and ordered GrubHub enchiladas from Cyr's favorite Mexican place and baklava from the Greek deli downtown.

Her encounter with Cyr had been dismaying. Initially because he was so haggard, disheveled and had lost weight, then even more so when nothing that she or Marla had done in the shower - teasingly rubbing against him while washing his privates, for instance - had provoked even the slightest swelling of Cyr's cock.

But Rebecca was prepared. Dr. Jansen had provided the pills and the advice. She ground up the Viagra tablets so they would blend nicely into the spicy enchiladas. The doctor explained that the usual dosage was 1 to 3 of the 20 milligram tablets. Rebecca reasoned that if 1 was good, 2 would be better, 3 better still, and, not miserly at her core, Rebecca had ground up a 4th. Then, remembering that Cyr was a large man, she added yet another.

Dr. Jansen advised that Viagra did not actually provoke an erection on its own, but Allan, who now was in his mid-50s and had used the drug extensively, gave a fuller picture. "While technically true that it doesn't make a guy's cock get hard on its own - some mental or physical stimulation is necessary - it is analogous to putting a hair trigger on a gun. It makes a man's body ready, and the slightest provocation will start the ball rolling. It can be a sight, scent, sensation, touch, memory or mental image, anything that will provoke that first twitch.

"Any erecting penis throbs and tingles, which is stimulating in itself and kindles sexual desire. That desire further excites the penis, which throbs and tingles some more. And so on. It becomes a self-triggering, self-feeding chain reaction. Once that first twitch is provoked, it's fait accompli."

Rebecca's recollection of Alan's advice was interrupted by Cyr and Marla emerging from the bathroom in their matching white terrycloth robes. Marla surreptitiously shook her head sadly. There had been no stirring in Cyr's loins. Their target seemed so depressed that he even refused to eat.

However, when Marla insisted on feeding him bites like she had her boys when they were toddlers, Cyr was shamed into finishing himself. As the last bite of enchilada disappeared, Rebecca checked the time. The 30 minute countdown until the drug would be fully active had begun. She tapped her watch crystal and looked at Marla. Who, being in on the plan, smirked, then handed Cyr a big chunk of dessert.

5 minutes were taken off the clock by consuming the baklava, after which Rebecca ordered Cyr to lie down on the king-sized bed. For a tag team back rub.

Cyr reluctantly complied. He was miserably unhappy and wanted only to suffer alone, but because Rebecca was his mentor he obeyed. It was easier than protesting. While he disrobed so did the women. They had some hard work ahead of them.

If they only knew...

Following their plan, Marla took the top, beginning with Cyr's scalp, while Rebecca started with his left foot. Rebecca kept checking her watch and counting down the remaining time to Marla.

With 12 minutes to go, the women had reached Cyr's ass and they split up, each taking one glute. As she kneaded his lean, chiseled butt cheek, Rebecca hoped that Cyr, too, was smelling the piquant aromas of aroused pussies. Both the women, and their vulvas, were looking forward to completing their mission of "helping" Cyr overcome his newfound reluctance to have sex.

With 8 minutes remaining, Rebecca ordered Cyr to turn over, and both women's eyes locked on his penis. Though not fully erect, it was large and heavy, and flopped temptingly up onto his belly as he rolled over.

The women smiled.

They split up and began again, Marla taking his feet this time while Rebecca took the head. Knowing his erogenous zones intimately, she knew just what to do when she reached his pecs, accidentally brushing his nipples frequently as she dug deep into his muscles.

When Marla inadvertently grazed his cock for the 3rd time and it stiffened to full firmness, Cyr exclaimed, "Damn it! What are you two up to? I haven't the slightest interest in sex."

"Maybe your mind doesn't, Cyr, but it seems that your body has other ideas." Rebecca's voice was silky, seductive. Inviting.

Cyr followed her eyes and his got bigger when he saw his penis. His engorged, erect penis. "WTF! How did that happen? I don't want this. Thanks for lunch, but I'm out of here!" Cyr pushed the women aside and leapt to his feet. He felt injured and diminished and wanted only to nurse his wounds in solitude.