All Comments on 'Lou and Jordan test their limits'

by Cagivagurl

Sort by:
  • 84 Comments
francemanfranceman6 months ago

Unless I'm mistaken, this seems a lot like a recycling of one of your already written stories. The boader.

devtekdevtek6 months ago

This story is clearly a variation on the theme of your first story "The Date". I can say that your plots are always interesting and that your writing has definitely improved.

InkentInkent6 months ago

Nicely written, whilst we all know the direction the story will follow it maintains the level of angst as itunfolds to be unsure of the outcome therfore keeping it compelling. Keep 'em rolling :)

MightyheartMightyheart6 months ago

The plot didn't work for me at all.

Plots which might be true or characters who I might know someone like work the best for me.

The gay part was bad.

Predictable

Well written as always

demanderdemander6 months ago

She was as much in love with Eric as with Jordan. Her idea that she couldn't have 'just sex' coupled with all the romping didn't turn out well. And, I do believe that Willa had to have caught on. Not a good set of choices. A good story, though. D

CD1929CD19296 months ago

As has become the norm with this author a truly fucked up story. I'm glad I don't know any man/husband who would put up with this nonsense. If I could rate this a negative number I would.

Demosthenes384bcDemosthenes384bc6 months ago

You've had a recurring underlying theme in a lot of your recent stories. I do like you throw in bikes now, as you should, but some the character development you create doesn't match their actions later in the story. The character "Jordan" you created early on never would have gone down the path Lou sent him. Yes, I know it's your story and you can do whatever you want, but the reader needs to put your story in their life's context to get value in it. 4.2*

BalladeerBalladeer6 months ago
Good story but...

The only limit that got tested was Jordan's. What about his fantasy?

I much prefer some of your earlier works. The sex for promotion, the polyamory - they had deeper exploration.

Keep writing please. I wait for your stories in the mostly wasteland that Lit has become.

phill1cphill1c6 months ago

I really liked this story because it made me feel uncomfortable, which a good story will do. I don't really get the BTB crowd: I either want to be aroused by a story or feel some genuine emotions. The BTB stories are sooo juvenile and simplistic--woman bad, white man good--that i feel no good feelings reading it, especially when the author goes out of his way to include some fictional ideas about the judicial system's bias against white men, which is the most ridiculous nonsense told beyond "wife slips out with star during a date" trope.

This story, sure, I don't think I could be in that situation but I do understand how it evolved. I liked how the wife understood the husband's feelings at the end. It felt real vs. "she burst into tears..." or "i thought you'd let me have this..."

Thanks Caviagurl

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Strange.

It's like reading the same story over and over again, the same plot.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

11 pages to say what was obvious in 2 or 3. You're not Herman Melville or J.Fenimore Cooper. or Victor Hugo who got paid for each word that they came up with. That is why their books could be boring No body was shy when it came down to cheating.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

The wife is emotionally abusive and carried out both a romantic affair and a sexual one outside the agreed boundaries. He makes both his feelings and boundaries known at multiple points but they get ignored or questioned rather than accepted. Eric sexually assaulted him with the wife's aid. What was phrased as fulfilling a fantasy was actually gaslighting bringing her affair partner into their marriage. And at the end she is the one getting emotional support while he continues on being a wage slave to support the family. Feel pretty shit by the end of the story. Tale of an abused spouse staying with their abuser who had them sexually assaulted to try to fulfill her fantasy.

PolpolpPolpolp6 months ago

Another wimp MC by Cagivagurl and with the disrespect wife who cant even respect boundaries and betray her husband at thé end.

There is no way a husband let her wife cherry to another man and what about the FFM Threesome that she promised ?

Again i am really dissapointed about how you treat the male MC and thé double standard with female MC

TwentysevenTwentyseven6 months ago

Is there no limit to the selfishness and insensitivity of your female characters?

JensensloverJensenslover6 months ago

How many times did he tell her, but typical of your female charcters, they 'realise' it right at the end. Also seems like you just redid one of your other stories?

bobareenobobareeno6 months ago

It seemed Jordan was much less open minded when the tale began, then completely shifted his viewpoint. His tolerance of, and extremely active participation in, his wife’s menage a trois fantasy changed his character to an astonishingly open minded person in light of his initial concern about her mere flirtation.

Then, when the fantasy became an ongoing reality, he barely whimpered. Her fantasy seemed to just go on and on, with little protest from Jordan, other than grumbles about getting his dick sucked by a man. Clearly he was far more bisexual than he believed, and I take the author was just trying to bring out the hypocrisy of his words versus his actions.

I anticipated that Louise would have sex with Felicia and her girlfriend, and was surprised that wasn’t the denouement. It seems she had become habituated to having rousing and extreme sexual adventures, and given the introduction of those bisexual women, it was the next logical step.

Although Lou reassured Jordan about their relationship and the sex they had as just a couple, it is difficult to accept that the Lou character would, after her ongoing soul shattering orgasms in the menage a trois, be satisfied with their mundane twosome, so that added to the sense that she would be boffing the ladies at the end, feeling the loss of her longstanding excursion into polyamory.

The story was good, but swerved from conservative sexual/relationship attitudes to extremely liberal sexual/relationship attitudes, and back again, in a manner that didn’t jell for me. Still, I enjoyed reading it, wondering just how much the ostensibly conservative Jordan could tolerate. All but sucking dick, apparently. 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

At many points she exploited how submissive Eric was to her and she crav ed that over the t threesome crap and I don't see how the m c put up with it just to make the wife happy he wasn't getting his time with other women and was getting less time with his wife and gets flak when he wants time alone. At many points the story screamed divorce and run and the little girl liked the guy but must of seen her mother at least kissing Eric at some point for using believe they kept it away from her. Good story until you realise it's one side and no happy ending only oddly still together type of ending that doesn't make sense

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I'm having a hard time finding what people find so interesting about this writers' stories. For instance, this one can barely score 2 stars and yet people fawn over it. ??????

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

From the very, very negative readers rating, this tale has been one of the worst ever posted in this category. No wonder, since it's just another out-of-category fetish-cuck (and gay) fantasy. Not a good idea.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer6 months ago

Firstly, another well written story. Thank you. However, why are the husbands in your stories always such weak and pathetic doormats? I mean, no backbone, no self respect. Plus, there is always a controlling, manipulating absolute cunt of a women! Lou was a complete bitch... and moron Jordon was so mentally impaired, with no backbone, that "shy" Eric was able to fuck his wife whenever he wanted. He fucked her in the arse, got BJ's and had rough sex, all when doormat Jordon was not present.

We never heard if Jordon fucked his slut wife in the arse! Also, no mention of when Jordon would be able to have HIS threesome fantasy. It was all about what the slt wife wanted. Plus, whenever Jordon would set boundaries, slut Lou just ignored them. "Testing the Boundaries" but only HIS boundaries. But, of course dumbo Jordon NEVER asserted himself and just let her run things. That's why she never respected her husband.

Dickhead Jordon should have kicked Eric out the first time something happened. But cuck boy couldn't even do that right.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Another story where the wife gets away with all the sex she wants. Even the simple line of making the husband say, still friends? After all that shit the guy pulled? And laughing about bringing another child into this f%^ked relationship. Oh well.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I skipped over most of the story as soon as she mentioned the 3 some as l new the way this author writes. It may seem ok for the femanists to think that because women love a clit or two, it is different for normal males. The dont want to suck dicks or stick their dick in another blokes arse. That is for gay guys who incidently dont put their dick in a pussy. Some men with do an anal thing with a woman, but l believe its because they want feel something a bit tighter. Which is why some women go for big dicks. A bit of training of the womens muscles would help but few know or try.

Xanada98Xanada986 months ago

So far I’m sure I’m sure there are no fives and if there is it’s by a stroker only in it for the sex

As a romantic story it falls short and only a wimp would have allowed this long bout of infedelity

What happened after the breakupwith Eric is the real story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

phill1c, you know what'll really make you uncomfortable? Take a page out of this story, and a dump on your living room floor. Just leave it there, like you'd leave this sort of a story on lit, and enjoy your discomfort in perpetuity.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c16 months ago

Good grief your characters are dumb beyond belief.

MarkTwineMarkTwine6 months ago

Should have been posted in the gay section.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Thanks for the tags it helps when you see tags like gay sex. It makes stories easier to avoid.

Radical11Radical116 months ago
nice !

Great story. I wish Lou was a little sluttier and deceiving.

Jaydean409Jaydean4096 months ago

Always amused by the characters in LW who get so exercised at touching another mans cock! My Mistress “made” me suck her other submissive’s cock and I loved it!! I’m not gay and don’t find men attractive, but having that cock in my mouth was exciting, humiliating, enlightening, and thoroughly enjoyable!!! The Uber machos should try it!!!

dwoelfledwoelfle6 months ago

This was a bit different. Not sure how real it can be. For me it wouldn't work. sure enjoyed your writing about it and making me think. Thank you.

miket0422miket04226 months ago

This is the first of this type of story from this author in a long time and I was really enjoying it.

Granted I had lots of choice things to say to Lou! That's something this author does so well. Stir your emotions up. Get you pissed off at the characters. It's a talent a lot of authors on this site don't possess. Quite often I'm appalled at the behavior of the characters. I don't personally care for a lot of their choices. But, I enjoy how well this author writes and develops the storyline and characters.

Unfortunately the ending killed this story. For Jordan to be thinking he failed and he should have done things differently... Sorry, can't agree at all. Lou almost destroyed their marriage and we're left with Jordan thinking he did something wrong???

There was one huge disconnect in this story. When Lou first suggested the idea of a threesome with Eric she very specifically stated that it had to be a threesome or else she would feel like she was cheating. How can Lou possibly justify to herself all the one in one activities she had with Eric? How does she justify giving her anal cherry to Eric? As many things as Jordan objected to, how does he never call her out on the fact that it was her that said she only wanted it to be threesome activity yet, she's the one who broke her own rule without talking to Jordan about it. Like I said, huge disconnect from when the threesome was first discussed to what ended up happening.

irinmikeirinmike6 months ago

Sure this "real" man lets his best friend push his way into his wife's life. Day after day this Eric character horns his way into the couples life and spends more and more time with his wife Lou. Come on, any man would kick this intruder out of his house and give his selfish wife a piece of his mind. However in your twisted fantasy world, he allows this budding romance between his wife and Eric to matriculate. Not going to happen unless Jordan is a bisexual male. Just completely stupid and after four pages I skimmed to the end. Your attempt to normalize a woman like this with a man who is her husband by bringing into their intimate relationship a leech like the character Eric is sick and demented. I did learn something from this story. When I see your pen name as the author of a story posted here, I will skip over it very quickly.

Hooked1957Hooked19576 months ago

You can rile me up like no other author because even when you write something on a topic I don't like, you write it so well that I have to read it. You never write a boring story.

Hooked

Pinto931Pinto9316 months ago

Obvious from the start she was going to push him. He was an idiot to agree to any of it. Good story and a bit different from the normal LW stories. 4*.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Page one. Sorry, but the misplaced commas really interfere with story flow. I can't see reading 11 pages of this. I'm out.

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I didn't realize this included gay sex. Why the Hell do tags appear on the last page and not up front? I never go to the last page to start reading. Illogical!

JPB

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What is a woman;'s makeup when they want a husband ( who is not bi) to suck their other lover off? I think Lou is pretty fucked up. I doubt they will be together unless she seeks help with the "I want y way or I am not happy" crap, I also see Lou looking to humiliate Jordan or some other guy. Toy can almost always spot trouble when she wants him for do things she won't do..like lick some woman. Experimentation without respect or boundaries is a recipe for divorce or worse. Also, even though the story is set with a married couple, I agree some tag mention of male gay sex should preempt the story...

RR431RR4316 months ago

Sooo no ffm threesome for Lou to see how the shoe fits on the other foot? That would be a nice follow up. And it should include her husband falling in some kind of love with that person.

NudeInMaineNudeInMaine6 months ago

Early on when they were trying to set Eric up, Lou said “Well, Becky, sort of hinted she thought he was good looking." So why was June the one invited to dinner?

I just don’t know why guys are so put off by touching another cock. It’s just a body part, just sexual fun. Doesn’t make a guy gay. ‘Bi’ is not gay. My biggest turn on is watching 2 guys playing with each other. I encourage all guys to explore bi sex.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story, well till around page 6 anyways. The "forced" threesome wasn't erotic - it'd be better to have some events lead up to it instead. Then the forced gay crap totally ruined it. Author clearly had the protagonist say "I made my boundaries clear".

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

End seemed rushed….like there should have been a next chapter……11pages and wrapped up in less than half…unsatisfactory

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Actually, @miket0422, the only thing different from a typical Cagivagurl story mold pressing is that Lou stayed with her husband instead of "trading up" to Eric. True to form, she clearly displays her utter disrespect and lack of love for her husband. Also true to form, her husband is so pathetic he just ignores those displays happening right in front of him, staying married to her like a good little wimp and cuckold.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A good story but fizzeled out over the last 3-4 pages

2.5 star

WargamerWargamer6 months ago

A well written story. But l don’t score on how a story is written, l score on the plot and how l respond to it. This is another of your usual plots.

Scores 3/5

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I really enjoyed how you pushed the boundaries of their sexual activity to reflect the very likely outcome of a couple making threesomes a regular part of their lives. Then you managed to bring the husband and wife back to the realisation that their marriage and love was the most important thing for them.

Opinionated1Opinionated16 months ago

to: Hooked1957

'Gurl' writes stories about women who are completely single minded in their purpose

to turn their husband out, while she plays with every guy she can find. The women

she describes never change their mind and are beyond honoring her husbands requests

or wishes. In this story we find her edging ever closer and flat out cucking him while he's

working. We further discover at the end her real fantasy was to see the two boys gaying

each other! The only difference to Gurl's earlier works is in this one the guy isn't super alpha

male porn star type..

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I don't know how Jordan could tolerate it that long. I could see where the story was going very early. I just didn't know why he didn't threatened divorce to wake the dumb bitch up. Another thing he had better keep an eye on them and get DNA if she has a child.

PrincessNutNutPrincessNutNut6 months ago

I can't mark this story as it is well written but covers so many possibilities that I don't like.

Is anyone's heart ever pure, don't we all have fantasies and desires that are probably best kept in the fantasy drawer.

So many things weren't and probably couldn't be discussed at the start: The end point. The thoughts of what happens if this continues for a time. Does Eric become a full partner. How many kids does Lou have. Who fathers them?

Was it being forgetful or was it meant to show the evolution of the relationship, Jordan's limits being pushed. The way the anal sex actually happened and most worryingly of all this was meant to be something that the daughter could never become aware of yet multi party sex ensued when the daughter was in the house. I still think in real life, this would have been like car crash TV.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

A story always needs to be a drama or a comedy. You always have drama in your stories, and I appreciate that. Unfortunately, most authors think action is drama, that’s the reason that we get all of these silly revenge stories where the MC does things that would not be possible in the real world.

alcopopalcopop6 months ago

The story was OK. I found parts were going well but then not developed. Why bring Felicia and Rachel in to the story if they weren't going to be developed as characters. My biggest 'no' was using 'too' and 'to' in the wrong context. The grammatical errors such as when a full stop or semicolon is used randomly. I know it wasn't too often but it stopped the flow because you have to go back and re-read parts of the story to make it make sense.

The writer seems articulate but unless you critically read your work, you are going to miss your mistakes, unless you get someone to edit your work. I read it through in one session so it held my attention. I just needed more... or less!

MattblackUKMattblackUK6 months ago

An interesting story of a married couple who were playing very dangerous games, which could have gone in several directions. A 5* story.

Russ43ChandlerRuss43Chandler6 months ago

This story was an emotional roller coaster for me. I could never get my head and feelings connected with this behavior but it was very interesting to read about. My gut tells my that Jordan and Lou, over time, would go their separate ways and that Lou might even try finding Eric. I don’t see recovering from this traumatic experience and that clouds my thinking and enjoyment.

Thanks for an amazing story.

MigbirdMigbird6 months ago

Enjoy your work for variety of reasons not least of which your willingness/eagerness to tackle challenging scenarios. That and how well you develop/depict your characters — seldom if ever 1-dimensional. This piece flowed so well, not smoothly for your characters as they wrestled with their emotions/fears/uncertainties, rather how easily the reader is caught up. Erotically intense; emotionally charged. Very creative.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill696 months ago

5 stars but a big NO for me.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Interesting story The characters were either likeable to a degree,such as Jordan, Some not so much as in Eric The depth of manipulation she used was incredibly belivàble. It became a spot of contention for me as I've seen my ex attempt to manipulate me in subtle ways, slowly and playfully working toward a hidden goal. Luckily I usually figured out what her agenda was and was able to thwart her plañs if they were contradictory to my ideals. She tried played her husband for her carnal pleasure. She never could really as his prophetic warnings proved his full awareness. Notwithstanding he allowed these events to transpire and flourish nearly to the point of ruin, His love for her was remarkable as her happiness was the catalyst for which he granted his acceptance knowing his marriage would never he the same, A huge gamble on his part and sacrificing the sanctity of their marital virtues was a huge price to pay. As much as I disliked some of the characters and some of their choices made me animatedly angry I still eagerly turned each and every page as I became immersed and emotionally vested. Good job in invoking my emotions, the Hallmark of a talented writer, A strong 4 or a weak 5, that is the question?

RocketMan12RocketMan126 months ago

It left me hanging in the end. T wasn’t a threesome when she was fucking Eric when Jordan wasn’t home. Husband was a moron to believe her BS.

blackrandl1958blackrandl19586 months ago

Yay!! A new Cagivagurl story! Thank you very much. I look forward to your "Take It on the Run" event story in December. Randi.

WoodencavWoodencav6 months ago

I get excited when I see you have posted a new storey, I love all your stories and this one is probably the best yet, certainly one of your sexiest. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

ScorpioJJScorpioJJ6 months ago

Eric was gay. He was using Lou to get to Jordan. Good riddance. They barely survived this stupidity. Experimentation like this usually ends marriages. I don't trust Lou at all. She is of course moving on to lesbian experimentation. Felicia and Rachel will try to take his family away from him they are not his friends. He needs to wake up and stop allowing such crap or dump Lou and find a better woman. Best to do it before she gets pregnant again.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

All the women in the author's stories have all the same qualities and traits, they are more concerned about another persons feelings then their husbands. Their husbands boundaries mean nothing to them, self gratification is their priority and when a time comes to chose between husband and lovers well he's shit out of luck because he's just not understanding and enlighten enough like the "GODDESS" ... it's a merry go round of the same words over and over, in stead of concentrating on her own husband and marriage she's worried about someone else's feeling and relationships and is like, "what are talking about, of coarse your my priority, even though I've never put you and your feelings first, I bang anyone but you first and if you're getting any emotional or sexual connection from me, well you gotta share with others because you know, I'm enlightened'.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I always enjoy your stories and think you generally weave a tale well. But for as good a writer as you are, the grade school grammar mistakes are jarring. The simple differences between ‘to and too’ or ‘there and their’ are elementary. Obviously there was no editor involved but really an editor finds typos (of rather than off) or changes awkward sentence structure. Come on Cagivagurl. You’re better than this.

OOAAOOAA6 months ago

FANTASTIC story!!!!!!!!!!!!! 5 plus stars ;)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Great story always look forward to your latest. I hope you are looking to develop this into a series and maybe Jordan realises sucking cock makes no difference to who you are and throws off the bullshit society rules and enjoys it for what it is harmless fun between consenting adults as I have in later life. One of my only regrets in life of not realising this when I was younger.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey21106 months ago

Interesting how in stories such as this the wife only acknowledges the turn on her husband gets from her being with another man. She never seems to achnowledge the other emotions that he experiences. The jealousy, betrayal, anger, fear, and possible loss are other emotions. Those coupled with arousal and lust are what I once read an author refer to as "The Divine Agony". Wives seem to think that an uncontrollable reaction like a hard cock is total buy in. Without regard for the other emotions she in denial. Sort of selfish on the wifes part. No?

EmmeluringenEmmeluringen6 months ago

Love the story, but I think it is sad that he could not open up for bisexual experimentation

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Terrible story about a slut who got what SHE wanted, and a somewhat willing cuck. Two stars ⭐️ is the best this one is worth.

centralsquareguycentralsquareguy6 months ago
Five Stars

Five Stars

UncleGrahamUncleGraham6 months ago

Sorry, I had to mark this one down a point, due to the commas and fullstops in the wrong places. It's distracting to keep on rolling back to start a sentence again because the comma or full stop has led me astray.

BigfundrewBigfundrew6 months ago

Good story and well thought out.

However, like many have said, the weird spelling mistakes and odd random punctuation errors were overly distracting. That knocked it down a star.

With that said, I found it really hard to like or empathize with the main characters. For people proudly declaring how honest and open their communication is, they're not very good at it. Lou was incredibly manipulative. How did no one address that she wasn't just looking for a threesome, she wanted a boyfriend? And how many times did she have to push her husband on his sexuality? He's straight. Period.

One last point that was glaring to me: at the beginning talk about using protection, her reasoning was Eric hadn't been with anyone since his wife, so all's good. You mean the wife that cheated on him? She could have given him all sorts of things.

ArkSoutherngentArkSoutherngent6 months ago

Normally love your stories, this one was a struggle to read. Was not my cup of tea.

FD45FD456 months ago

I have read most of your prior works and have determined three things: you are a hell of a writer, you are a bit verbose (11 pages!) and I am probably not your target demo, though I may peek in for something a bit less…epic. I wish you the best.

/

Ask your editor to cull off a page or two. This should not prove onerous or difficult.

/

Or pass it along to me and I will give it a go.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Just when i thought these dumbass stories couldn't get any more ridiculous, here we are. Kick out the cocksucker, indeed.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

The author is capable of excellent writing...however the author seems to take joy in half baked story lines, with totally unlikeable characters, Not only are stories like this a waste of the author's talent, they are a waste of the readers effort and time. One star

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

the story was kind of well written, but soooo much unrealistic, pathetic and wimpy BS.

Any guy with any balls would not have said NO, but HELL No; but then this was really a modified cuc story with a nymphomaniac wife who was obviously happy to never go for the MFF threesome - because she had exactly what she was after and could care less about someone she supposedly loved and cared about - her cuc husband!

Totally self-centered! The cuc should have given her an ultimatum; Hell No or Divorce?

This story was also in the wrong category and we found it to be very disturbing and tragically sad.

WoodencavWoodencav4 months ago

My second read, loved it just as much as the first time, yes I’m very much like Jordan, I have had mmf with my wife and a very good friend of mine, a number of times, enjoyed it very much, 2 guys can really satisfy a women and we gave her some very satisfied nights. She did try to get us 2 guys to touch each other, but neither of us were into that so she didn’t push it. But back to the storey, your writing @bout feelings is so superb, do not listen to the naysayers, it’s your storey write it how you like. Keep writing fantastic storeys and as always I love the Kiwi connection. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

It's much better story among other stories written by the writer but I'm surprised a bit about the dream of Jordan for threesome, what happened to it!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Lol. Really? What a trainwreck. Lou wanted her mmf but no reciprocation with a ffm. And worse she fell in love with Eric and just blasted out one edge of the poly triangle. Wtf? An experiment that went bad. What happened near the end was cheating. Pure and simple. I get that things were gray enough that the sex alone was not the dealbreaker needed for divorce. But Lou was literally falling in live with Eric and he with her. That is freaking serious. Why was rhat not confronted more. Serious missed opportunity and not realistic. It wasn't just infatuation. The wife was cutting her husband out of the marriage in order to be with Eric due to the depth of her infatuation. Without counseling hard to believe he can just accept that she doesn't need more. Not to mention her broken promises. Well written but wow to easily a reconciliation though I guess the threesomes gave Eric and Lou i sense of mplied consent. But not to fall in love. Glad Eric did the honorable thing and got the freak out of Dodge. He had designs on Lou and that was certainly a betrayal. Period.

dick_hardendick_harden4 months ago

I love the story. The plot was creative and the setup of the dynamic between the nymphomaniac wife and the sometimes reluctant husband gave the story some tension and made me want to read on, to find out what would happen. I loved all the little details such as fixing the Ducati, the husband's work, or taking a drive to Kaiaua and Beachlands. These things, combined with the back- and- forth in the dialog, and the ebb and flow of the husband's interest, gave the story a sense of authenticity, as if it might have been a true story. I would have liked it to be a little tighter and a little shorter with some of the redundant writing edited out.

I loved the wife's sex drive and her determination to fulfil her fantasies. The husband was very loving, going along with her even after she carelessly (or purposely) took advantage of him. One disappointment was that she spoke at length about giving her ass hole virginity to Jordan when they got to dual penetration, but when the time came, she let Eric take her ass. I know that was just an indication of the fact she'd switched her favors from her husband to Eric, but I thought Jordan deserved that at least. And I would have liked to have seen a more extensive treatment of the DP, considering it was such a key part of the whole point of the story.

The spelling, grammar and punctuation errors detracted from it. I recommend to the author to utilize a commercial grammar and spell check program, which should fix about 90% of them. Or engage an editor- there are plenty of willing editors on this site.

I gave it 5 stars because the excellent story overcomes my various complaints.

InfosaugerInfosauger4 months ago

I find the story very good and reasonable. Early on I knew that Eric was in love with Lou and it would become a problem. While Lou stated she wasn't sure she could do FF stuff in a FFM threesome she expected and tricked her husband into MM stuff? Not nice and this was never addressed in the story. And I'm actually missing the FFM or at least FMF part her husband more than deserves!

Psychman24Psychman244 months ago

The story was well written and erotic and I enjoyed reading it. The thing that bothers me tho, and its true in many of the stories I read by other authors, is the lack of respect for boundaries and limits by people who supposedly love each other. The husband could not have been clearer about his limits and he bent over backward to be understanding of his wife and to fulfill her fantasies. She responds by repeatedly pushing him to go beyond his limits, by constantly going outside the stated rules and when he calls her out she criticizes him and basically tells him its his problem and his limits aren't valid. She also manipulates the whole scene to be what she wants and just expects him to deal with it. She comes off as very selfish and inconsiderate of his feelings, and I think they narrowly escaped a blowup of their marriage at the end.

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

I really like how you give us the full story! So many other authors will carve up a long tale into 2-page episodes to garner more stars. Many thanks.

AnonymousAnonymous9 days ago

it was obvious that the mm part of this was premeditated . the wife led him down the garden path and even took advantage of her hubby by having sex with eric ?? hubby almost got sucked [pun intended ], into some man on man in return,but just couldn't do it . almost expected a ffm in return ?? seemed like at the end it might have happened,but it didn't . oh well .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCagivagurl@Cagivagurl
Please do not ask for permission to rewrite any of my stories. The answer is no. The stories and characters within, are mine. I created them, they are mine and mine alone. Save yourself the time and don't ask. If I do not respond to your attempts at contact. It is because I do...