Lou and Jordan test their limits

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I laughed loudly. "Yeah, there are definitely more options with the MMF three way."

"Yeah." She sniggered, "That's one way of putting it."

"Lou, it's simple. I'm happy to play and experiment, but the moment you push me, it's over."

"If you're sure, but if there's any chance this is going to blow up in our faces, then I'd rather stop now. I love you way to much to put that at risk because of a stupid fantasy."

"Lets take a couple of days to chill out, and regather our thoughts. We can talk again on Wednesday night. If you're still into it, then maybe we try again."

It gave us a chance, we collectively caught our breath. I felt sorry for Eric, because he didn't know which way to look. Lou continued to flirt with him, which wasn't fair. Every time he looked up and caught my eye. He panicked, and disappeared.

Wednesday night. We finished dinner early, and Lou, waited until Eric was reading Willa a bed time story, and we finished the dishes. "Okay, Jordan. What do you think?"

"It's up to you Lou. Can you live within my boundaries? Respect me?"

"I never stopped loving or respecting you sweetheart. I know I approached it wrong, and I'm sorry for that. If you're still game, I still have some fantasy stuff I'd like to do."

"Then lets do it."

She smirked, walked up and slid her hands up my chest. Her sexy juicy lips grazing and teasing mine. Nibbling on my ear she whispered seductively. "Eric isn't going to know where to look."

When Eric emerged from his story telling stint. Lou, handed him a beer. He said thanks, and she led him into the lounge. She sat beside him, and as he leaned back to drink his beer, she asked. "Are you still interested in our game?"

He quickly turned to stare nervously at me. "Eric, it's okay. Chill mate. We've talked out our differences. We think we're in a good space."

"Umm, yeah okay, but I don't want to get caught up in anything."

Lou leaned closer and pushing his beer away from his lips. She kissed him, a soft, delicate kiss at first. But as he relaxed, she increased the intensity. Her tongue swirling feverishly around his mouth.

When they drew back, she drank her wine in one gulp, then waved the empty glass at me. When I returned with fresh drinks, they were locked together in a passionate kiss, her hand squeezing his dick through the rough cotton of his shorts.

They separated, as I placed their drinks on the coffee table. Lou, turned to me, and I got the same libidinous kiss, although she swung her leg over me, so she sat on my knees. She leaned in close, her boobs crushed against my chest. Her mouth salaciously feasting on mine.

"Perhaps we could take this to the bedroom?"

Eric and I both finished out beers and followed her. In the bedroom, she quickly slipped out of her dress, and stood before us nude. "Come on boys, don't be shy."

I reckon, it took less than two minutes, and Eric, and I were standing in front of her naked. She sat back on the edge of the bed, and grabbed us by our dicks. Eric, I'll say this for him. He was already hard, and his dick throbbed in her hand.

She bent over, and kissed the bulbous head. Turning to mine, she squeezed it, her hands massaging and stroking bringing it to life, before she kissed the head.

"Wow, who's going to lick my pussy first?"

I pushed her back on the bed and pushed her legs apart. Her pussy lips pouted and glistened. The juices already coating her succulent lips. As my mouth kissed it's way along her lubricious slit. She moaned loudly, her body trembling.

My tongue eased into her squelchy slippery sex. The aroma of her desire filled my senses with urgency. The sweet juices coating my tongue as I licked slowly, nibbling her lips, letting my fingers prise open her treasure. Hot liquid pulsating flesh awaited.

I loved the taste of her, always had. I adored licking her juices sucking on her.

The movement on the bed suggested Eric was getting his cock sucked, while I tried to stay alive. Suffocated as I was by her sweltering drenched pussy.

Call it male pride, ego. Whatever you called it. Only a few nights ago, I'd witnessed Eric bring her to a tumultuous orgasm. I wasn't going to be beaten by him.

I fucked her with my fingers. They plunged in and out of her squishy sex. My mouth sucking furiously on her clit. I lapped it, sucked it, nibbled and bit it.

Her body moved, she squirmed, moaning muffled by her cock filled mouth.

As her hips started bouncing, and her fingers knotted in my hair. I knew she was now falling over the precipice. She jerked and shuddered, her legs wrapped around my head, her body thrashed around in uncontrolled paroxysm as she came in a frantic mind bending climax.

Afterwards, I licked her softly. It was what she loved, and I had seen it with her and Eric. I took my time, bringing her down slowly. Her legs unwound, and she pulled me by the hair until I was laying beside her.

She didn't wait. Her mouth slid over my dick in one long gulping swallow. As she sucked wantonly on my cock. Eric, pulled her by the hips onto her knees, and he quickly positioned himself behind her and drove his dick deep into her.

She struggled to suck me as he pounded into her from behind. She purred and moaned under the intensity of her fierce assault.

He came quickly, and then flopped down beside us. Lou kissed her way up to my mouth, and then whispered in a barely audible tone. "Are you going to fuck me?"

I knew she was asking, and at that moment my cock was that hard. I didn't care. I forced her down over my cock, which slid deep up into her pussy.

She rode me hard, and it wasn't long before I filled her pussy with my cum.

We lay there exhausted, and Eric, broke the silence, saying. "I'm heading for bed." He smiled warmly, before adding. "Thanks for tonight. That was amazing."

"Eric, you don't have to go. You can sleep here with us." Lou said almost apologetically.

"Nah, not tonight. I need some sleep."

It became a nightly routine. The three of us making love, fucking. Eric was as before far more adventurous, and was happy to eat Lou, regardless of what we did. He didn't mind either if he bumped into my dick. In fact I think on a couple of occasions he engineered it. It seemed to me he wanted it.

Lou as well pushed the boundaries a little. She liked to sit on the edge of the bed naked, and suck our cocks. It meant we had to stand close together, and she took great pleasure in rubbing our dicks together as she stroked them and sucked them.

She was always cautious of whether I was into it or not. Maybe that's why I let my defences slide, and she took that as permission to stretch a little further.

*****

Saturday rolled around quickly. The place was crazy. Lou had Eric, and I running around like mad men as we prepared for the barbecue. I was lucky enough to squeeze a couple of grand out of the company to put towards it.

Lou made sure we spent every dollar. The guys and their families rolled up about eleven. Eric was on drinks duty as Lou met everybody and played hostess. We hired a bouncy castle, which kept the kids occupied along with the paddling pool. The mums, including Lou, were enjoying some drinks. The guys as always grouped together talking sports, cars, and work. The one thing we all shared in common.

I was on chefs duty and already had some sausages on the go. I was surprised when Felicia, turned up. She looked a little uncomfortable. When she saw me, she walked over and said hi. We talked for a little while before I felt a hand on my shoulder. "How's the food coming along babe?"

"All under control." I turned to see Lou, giving Felicia, close inspection. "Felicia, this is my wife Lou. They said hi, before Lou, said. "Do you want a drink?"

"God yeah." Felicia, responded. "I'm not that good with people and crowds."

"Don't be silly. We'll get you a drink and then I'll introduce you to everybody.

Being on chefs duty gave me a chance to observe. I had witnessed a change in Eric, he was more confident. He fitted in talking to the women as well as the men. He also took a great deal of enjoyment playing with all the kids. He organised some games for them. He really did adore children. It was something that he confided in me quite early. It was one of the things he and his ex argued over. He wanted a family, and she didn't.

The day was awesome, lots of laughter, plenty of stories and banter. The kids had a ball. The food was widely appreciated, and the drinks flowed. I noticed as the afternoon turned into night. Lou, and Felicia, were never far away, they were somehow best friends... I wondered if it was Lou, playing games. Perhaps she thought she was making me uncomfortable, seeing them together.

It made me laugh more than anything. Still it did give me a chubby when they danced together later. Okay, it wasn't just them. A group of the women all stood around dancing together. Laughing and singing.

It was well after midnight, when we shut the music off. There were only three or four couple who didn't gave children who stayed. It was simply a great night. Warm and humid, no wind what so ever. It was Lou and Felicia who tried to keep the party atmosphere going. Finally the others drifted away. Eric and I started the clean up. In the end, he said. "I'm wasted mate. I think beds calling."

When Felicia, who was the last one left was getting ready to leave. Lou shook her head. "Oh no you don't young lady. We've got a spare room. You'll never get a taxi this time of night. Come on. I'll show you your room."

Lou, returned alone, staggeringly drunk. Her arms flopped over my shoulders, and her wet luscious mouth crashed into mine. Her body limp and hot melded against me.

"Bloody hell she is a cutie. No wonder you wanted her."

Staring up the hallway, I shushed her. "Keep it down. She'll hear you."

With an evil little snigger, she Whispered. "She is fucking hot..."

"Yeah, nice as well, so shut up before she hears you."

I was trying to finish the cleaning, but she grabbed my hand and dragged me up too the bedroom. It started out hot and heavy, but Lou, was that pissed she was snoring within ten minutes.

I woke early, thoughts of all the work waiting for me drove me to get up and leave Lou, snoring. When she's drunk, she takes up the whole bed, sprawled out like an octopus.

Willa, wasn't far behind me, looking bright and happy. I made her breakfast whilst I got to work on finishing the clean up. I was finishing up when, Felicia, wandered out. "Do you mind if I use the shower?" She asked.

I wandered back up the hallway, showed her where all the towels were. Damn, even in the morning she looked sensational. God knows why she wasn't overrun with boyfriends.

I started on breakfast for everyone when Eric, wandered in. "Hey mate. Great party last night."

"Yeah, it was pretty sweet."

He gave me a hand with the breakfast, and I instructed Willa, to go and wake Lou. We could hear the screech and then the giggles as Willa, whose idea of waking one of us was to jump on our tummies.

Felicia, wandered out looking refreshed. "God that feels better. Last night was so much fun. Thanks for inviting us all. It was choice to meet all the guys families."

Having breakfast outside, was a great idea, and we were all enjoying it when Lou wandered out. She leaned over me, draped her arms over my shoulders from behind and turned my face up for a kiss. Not just a good morning kiss, but a soul draining, mind bending welcome to the world kiss.

Willa giggled in her cute little titter, "Mummy..."

Lou, walked around to her and gave her a huge hug and kiss as well. The conversation burst out for real, Lou and Felicia, talking about all the gossipy stories they heard the previous night. Felicia, adding a few that she had heard at work. I couldn't believe how closely they had bonded in such a short time.

Felicia, mentioned she was going out to Henderson shopping, because there was some new retail outlet store just opening. Lou, and Willa, decided it would be nice to go with.

I wasn't complaining, okay, it meant Eric, and I got lumbered with cleaning up after breakfast. But it meant I got the rest of the day to work on the Ducati.

Lou, seemed really happy after our last couple of trysts with Eric. She got to live out one of her big fantasy's, although. When she asked for it, she wanted me to be the volunteer.

It started as it usually did with some flirting, then kissing and making out. Next minute, there we were. Eric and I side by side naked beside the bed getting our dicks sucked and played with. Lou loved rubbing the heads together as she stroked us. Taking each one into her mouth one after the other. She even tried getting both in her mouth at the same time.

As we stood there, she gazed up at both of us, and asked. "Are you boys up for a little adventure tonight?"

After sharing nervous glances, Eric, and I both said yes,

"I want to try something. I want to have my pussy licked while I get fucked." Her eyes settled on mine. I'd seen the video, I knew exactly what she wanted. Her eyes grew wider, expectant. She waited hoping I'm sure that I would agree.

It was Eric, who spoke first. "How's that supposed to work?"

She turned away from me, and stared up at him, her hand gently massaging his dick. "Well, babe... It goes like this. One of you boys needs to lay on his back. I'm gonna climb on in a sixty nine position, and then the other one of you sexy men is going to fuck me."

I turned to see Eric, swallowing something that didn't want to go down. She turned to me, and it wasn't her eyes that asked this time. "Are you up for that sweetheart?"

"So long as I'm not the one on the bottom..."

Eric, whispered hesitantly."I'll do it."

Lou, giggled evilly. "I knew you would sexy."

Without speaking, he climbed up on the bed, and laid on his back. Lou, swung her legs over his head and planted her pussy flush on his open mouth. She wriggled and writhed, enjoying his mouth, as she ground her sex down onto his gasping mouth. I watched as they shared oral sex for a few minutes, and it was apparent, Lou, was becoming highly worked up.

"Come on Jordan, give me that cock babe."

It felt weird, climbing over Eric, his eyes wide staring at my dick as it slid into her juicy aromatic pussy. The weirdness slowly eased as I slid in and out of her slippery swollen pussy. Grasping her hips, I fucked her a little faster, long driving strokes.

As I picked up pace, I felt Eric, licking my cock, my balls. His hands caressing my balls.

Okay, it felt amazing, but I had to put the image of him doing it out of my mind. I focused on her pussy, and the feel of her arse cheeks, her gorgeous flesh. The feel of her boobs in my hands.

Harder and harder I went, pounding into her, their loud wet slap of our flesh crashing together filled the room. Lou, obviously in ecstasy as her fantasy played out. Started to jerk and tremble, her body shuddering as her orgasm approached.

That made it tough for Eric, she moved so much, he couldn't just lick her. My dick was bathed by his lapping tongue, and it wasn't just licking, my dick popped out of her pussy, but he didn't care. He sucked it deep into his mouth, before feeding it back into her gaping sex.

Jesus, it was all to much for me. I exploded just after Lou. As I caught my breath, and eased back out of her. Eric, grabbed my arse cheeks holding me tight. He licked the entire length of my shaft. He cleaned it until there were none of Lou's juices left on me.

Then he went back to work licking her, working her back towards another orgasm. She stopped him though, begging him to fuck her as well.

I just lied beside them and watched. I was spent. Watching this time, felt easier, my jealousy at least stayed subdued.

Eric, was a forceful bastard, and he really fucked her. The whole bed shook and rattled as he brutalised her.

Lou, was in heaven though and she moaned loudly, her body meeting his animalistic thrusts with ones of her own.

It was powerfully erotic, and highly arousing. Over far too quickly.

We lay on top of the bed, as we all got our collective heads around what had just happened. Eric seemed suddenly very uncomfortable, and was unable to look me in the eye. "I might go to bed." He announced.

It was Lou, who grabbed his hand. "No, don't do that. Sleep with us. It would be nice to share more than sex."

Laying there, Lou, said. "Wow, that was amazing." Turning to me, she said. "Did you enjoy that babe?"

What could I say, it had been pretty out there. "Yeah, it was fun..." If only I could get the image of Eric, sucking my dick out of my mind.

"Thank you both." She said thoughtfully. "I have always wanted to try that."

Sleep did come for all of us, Lou trapped in the middle. It took me a while before the gods of sleep took me, judging by Eric's breathing, I wasn't the only one.

I woke in the morning to the sensation of somebody sucking my dick. It took me a few moments to wake up properly, and that's when I realised. There were more than one pair of hands, and how come there was one mouth sliding up and down my cock, and another sucking my balls?

I wanted to complain, to say stop... But I couldn't. Jesus it felt amazing. They traded places, and I knew then that it was Eric, now sucking my dick. There was no way of missing his aggressive approach. His mouth was firmer, and he sucked harder.

Christ, it was too much, I came quickly. I heard him choking as he sucked me dry. Then as I glanced down I watched as they kissed...

They were just starting to enjoy their own passion when I heard Willa. I didn't want her to walk in and find all of us in bed, so I jumped up grabbed my robe, and said. "I'll get her."

Willa and I set about cooking breakfast for everybody. She was in a happy mood, and that lifted my dark thoughts. It took ages before Lou came down. Willa, and I had the table set, and the food dished up. She walked into my arms and kissed me passionately. Much to Willa's delight.

"Did you enjoy your wake up call?" Lou breathed into my ear.

I didn't say anything, and Lou, gave me a slightly confused glance. Eric turned up, and Willa welcomed him with a hug.

Yeah, breakfast was awkward. Eric, was back to his old self. Especially with me, he could barely look at me, talking seemed impossible for him.

That night in bed, Lou, who had been waiting all day for a chance to talk to me, said. "Well..."

"Well what honey?"

"Don't play coy with me. Did you enjoy it?"

"Yeah, it was fun. Why the hell did you let him give me that fucking blowjob this morning?"

"Let him... I encouraged him. We woke earlier then you, and we talked about the previous night. He told me what he did, and I was so aroused. I wanted to see it, and I figured. You must be up for it because you never said anything?"

"I didn't say anything, because it had been pretty awesome up till that point, and I didn't want to spoil it for you by making a thing out of it."

"So you didn't enjoy?" She said bewildered.

"I didn't say that, I just wasn't expecting to wake up to him sucking me off."

"Hey, it wasn't just him. I was there remember. What's more, I'm putting it out there, I'll say it. I loved it. God babe that was just so crazy sexy. The way he sucked you, holy shit. I've never seen anything like it. He really loved it."

Shaking my head in shock, I replied. "Yeah, he was definitely into it."

"You as well sexy. I saw the way you thrust up into his mouth, you liked it as well."

"Well, there is that old saying. There's no such thing as a bad blowjob."

She pushed me playfully. "Don't be mean. You enjoyed it. You should have said thank you."

"Piss off. He shouldn't have been doing it."

Eric in our bed became a more frequent occasion. It wasn't every night, but it was getting that way. Lou and Eric, seemed determined to push my limits. He was eager to suck my dick whenever he could, and even for me. It became less confronting, and I slowly became used to him stoking or playing with my dick.