All Comments on 'Louise Ch. 07'

by kalamazoo707

Sort by:
  • 38 Comments
katgoddess1katgoddess1almost 12 years ago
Oh brother

Why doesn't this woman listen to her instincts? Maybe if Hans rescues her from Thorne she will begin to appreciate him. Or not. She seems to be a slow learner.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

fuck her

fluerflueralmost 12 years ago

You are cold. How could you leave us hanging?

I hope Barb will be okay.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Oh I loved the update! I wish there were 48 hours in a day so you could write all you wanted :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Can't wait for the next update ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
yippie

barbs is about to be taught a lesson she'll remember for the rest of her life

Yes sirree! A wake up call....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Poor Hans

Please, Please let Barb get whats coming to her. I mean don't kill her since Hans would die too, but I would get mad over a bit of torture. Let her reject Hans. I'ts better he stay mateless than to get stuck with Barb.

jazz1190jazz1190almost 12 years ago

this is going to teach her a good lesson not the play with fire or you will get burned. I know they will save her before anything really happens. and I have a feeling that Hans will claim her as his mate after this. love it more more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
That Tune You're Hearing

Is Barb's smack down theme song! Barb needs to be taught a lesson to quit being so snooty, greedy and snarky. Let Thorne give her those lessons and let Hans off the hook somehow. And it will be glorious to see the Sinclair boys get rough and tough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Aah barb!

I hope she get the bitch scared out of her

Slap her, humilliate her but don't hurt her.

marlam5marlam5almost 12 years ago
Love this chapter!!!

Love the story.

Can’t wait for the next chapter.

Thanks for sharing

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 12 years ago

Why don't barb listen to what is actually going on. I love it, please update soon.

geemeedeegeemeedeealmost 12 years ago

Man, I feel sorry for Hans. Barb is gonna be pissed when she finds out she's mated to a man who's not rich and isn't gorgeous like the Sinclaire men. She feels she deserves the best, after all. It'll be interesting to see if her mindset can be changed. She's been this way get whole life. Something so elemental can't be changed overnight ... if at all. This is gonna sound cruel, but it may take her being in Thorne's clutches for awhile to humble her.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story Hans should be able to get another mate. Also can't wait to see how Nathan and louise relationship progresses. Hopefully barb will go unharmed but maybe this will help her a little.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I cant wait for Thorne to break her, i am loving this, then Hans can hopefully reprogram her a little. I love that Louise is getting stronger, cant wait, good job

StaggeredHeartsStaggeredHeartsalmost 12 years ago
Barb

Is unbelieveable she rather put herself in danger trying to find a rich man who can take care of her or she think she can rule. I think it's sad that Barb thinks that she has to be rich and on the Sinclaires level to be happy i really hope what's about to happen to her change how the way she is if it don't then I don't know what will ! I feel bad for Hans. I'm glad Nathan and Louise are becoming stronger and loving as a couple.

donaldedonaldealmost 12 years ago
gets better and better

first of great that Louise has finally excepted Nathan as her mate. I think it will be a very interesting pairing and Nathan is going to have his hands full while timid she is also very strong and determined.

Barb what can you say how stupid is she her instincts are screaming but she is letting her greed rule her and i say she deserves everything she gets .

Poor Hans how could the fates do this to the man he seems like a decent guy. What he do to you Kala to make you give him a mate like Barb?

All kidding aside i loved this chapter and can not wait for the next one

emj417emj417almost 12 years ago

I'm trying to feel sorry for Barb---I really am :-)

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Surprise Surprise Surprise

First surprise was how Louise just accepted everything as if finding out that your boyfriend is a vampire is like getting a hangnail. And having Nathan explain her ability to her, well it just seemed to make her more confident. I love the way he reenforces her strengths. At the same time Nathan is allowing Loise to set the pace of the relationship now that they are mated yes second surprise they are mated. And the third surprise is how I feel about Barb. I want the shit scared out of her yes but I don't actually think it needs to be at the hands of an evil sadistic vampire either. But who else? I"m confused on this issue. And then there's Hans.....Great chapter, I loved it all......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
END HER!!!

I LOVE, LOVE your stories!

Please, please just let HER DIE!!!!!!! LOL! That would be great!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent

This story just keeps getting better and better. I love how each chapter has a different action and problem I love that. I hope kevyn patrick Nathan and louise's relationships will continue to grow. Also hopefully barb will see that she's in serious trouble and thorne will reveal what the Sinclaire family and who her mate is. And please continue to post I love reading about this family.

QuietmahoganystormQuietmahoganystormalmost 12 years ago
so, so good

Loved this update! As much as she annoys me, part of me hopes that Barb is rescued from her own stupidity - although it would be interesting if this gets beyond her control and they have to save her somewhere down the line. I'm intrigued by Thorne and his relationship (or lack thereof) with the Sinclaires. I'm rooting for Hans and for Barb to come to a point where they can be mates.

bananamilkubananamilkualmost 12 years ago
Team Barba all day.

As much as I love Barb I have to say she was a dumbass in this chapter. Nicer but still kinda dumb. Now I don't get all the comments saying she should die. She wasn't even a bitch this chapter and even attempted to apologize to Nadine but no one seems to say anything about that, and let's be frank people Hans hasn't put forth an effort to the relationship either. The line were they say that Barb wouldn't accept Hans because she feels he's beneath her, I don't see character analyzing on Hans so I don't think it's very fair. I seems we only see one part of Barbra and we all know even the coldest of people have different sides of them. I just don'it think it's fair that people are so hard on her. She reminds me of Toni from girlfriends. I still love Barb's personality and who she is and If other people don't care for her then that's fine different strokes for different folks I guess. I really hope you don't kill her.( maybe scare her into learning about vampires) On a side note it really irked me how Kevyn reacted to Barb wanting to go to the club which had even Patrick concerned. We know Kevyn cares about Louise but I don't get the same feel when it comes to Barb. Louise does seem to care for both her sisters though. And I'm thoroughly enjoying her character development. She's being more confident and her acceptance Nathan really surprised me. I'm happy that she was able to accept him so fast. Such a relief that she didn't go into a shell about it. Being an sensitive to others emotions will she be effected being in a club like that?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Barb I knew would bring the heat and boy did she deliver. I hope that she is rough up a bit enough to scare her out of her greedy narcissist ways. Hans is going to be an interesting character can't wait for the continuation. S/N I wonder what is going on back in PA concerning Barb's house Juliet was a bit short so was the Realtor, only time will tell.

Decadentcaramel

myprivatejoymyprivatejoyalmost 12 years ago
I love this series

...and how you have intertwined several characters, and begin to develop new ones. While I would love to tell you what "should" happen next, I am certain that what you come up with will surpass that, so I will wait.

If you are not working with an editor, since you plan to publish, please consider getting one. I am really not trying to be funny or catty at all...but in this story one mistake that stood out was Champaign...which is spelled: Champagne....and then later you wrote campaign. Since campaign is spelled correctly, this would not have been caught by a spell checker.

Again, I have been reading your stories since you began to post, and I absolutely love them. I hope this feedback helps!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lovely

When you do published your stories, would you please let your readers know. I will buy all of your books. Also consider publishing in printed form along with ebook. Thank you Bain.

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2almost 12 years ago
Ok

Woo wee great chapter boy I'm so looking forward to see what happens when everyone arrives at the club its gonna be interesting to see how they get in for one which shouldn't be that much of a problem but since they're not invited that may prove to be one though unless somehow Louise and Kevyn will be the key to that happening oh to be a fly on the wall. So happy that Louise accepted Nathan as her mate too they're so cute together. Please update again real soon thanks!!

ldyscorpio69ldyscorpio69almost 12 years ago
love these stories

I love your stories I wait everyday for new ones

brownskinnedcutiebrownskinnedcutiealmost 12 years ago

I am trying to work up some sympathy for Barb but I really wish that something bad would happen to her. Is it wrong to wish death on that hussy?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh Barb

Kala you have really made us watch the space for this chapter and oh boy, it was worthwhile. I am so glad for Nathan and Louise accepting each other. Can't wait for them to make love and mate properly. I hope it is beyond romantic. Somehow I have this strange feeling that it will work out for Hans and Barb in the end, but oh dear Barb is such a selfish, self centred biatch. We are kept on the edge to see what will emanate from The Emerald. Phew! Awesome reading!! Please don't make us wait too long. Anne 133

MN_Girl19MN_Girl19almost 12 years ago
Wowzers lol

First, let me start by saying i LOVE all of your stories. Now, i'm glad that Lousie and Nathan are on the path to being mated. I would wish this on anyone, but i feel that in order for Barb to see the error of her ways and to start making (nessecary and positive) changes something extremely bad as to happen to her. Whatever Thorne's techniqe he uses to "break" women like Barb, i hope it doesn't harm her or traumaize to the point of no return. I mean i want her to learn her lesson, but if it's too extreme i think that Louise and Kevyn might have a difficult time handling it and would start distancing themselves from Patrick and Nathan. Also, that'll leave Hans without a mate.

Secondly, I know good stories can't be rushed but PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE try to submit Ch. 8 sometime soon and WAY longer. I'm too impatient (obviously) to wait. I can't wait to read more about Nathan and Lousie, Patrick and Kevyn, and Barb and Hans? Also i have strange feeling that Julie (other sister) will have a story in the future......

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
We

must always be careful what we ask and wish for. More and soon please

Jujubee58Jujubee58almost 12 years ago

Barb's got to learn the hard way and hopefully it won't kill her!

MadameblaqueMadameblaquealmost 12 years ago

As much as I've disliked Barb, she doesn't deserve what might happen to her. Hopefully everyone will get to her in time-- her stupidity and greed got her into this though. Great Update!!!

hisangelbeautyhisangelbeautyalmost 12 years ago
Ohhh

you evil wicked woman you!!!, You left it right there of all places.

I can't wait to see what happens next I agree with the others here I can't stand Barb but i love Han's so please don't let the wench get hurt too badly.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

Barb is just... stupid. I didn't think it was possible for anyone to ignore their instinct so completely when in a strange place. She has had non-stop warnings since she arrived at this club and has continuously ignored them. I'm pretty sure I would have left while in the line waiting to get into the club. As much as I really can't stand her, I hope her family can get to her in time to save her from her own stupidity... but not before she has a chance to realize what kind of danger she put herself in by not listening to them.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Stupid stupid Barb... trust your instincts you silly twat

DoctimeDoctimeabout 10 years ago

Rape is starting to look like a luxury!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userkalamazoo707@kalamazoo707
1665 Followers
Hello, I can't believe that it's been this long since I've visited this site, I've undergone many changes- many of them good and am contemplating returning to the world of writing. I know I have many unfinished stories and that's where I will start. I hope that all of you are ...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Louise Ch. 06 Previous Part
Louise Series Info