Louise Gives Her Client a Hand

Story Info
...and discovers that teasing makes her wet and needy too.
3.3k words
4.43
23.1k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Louise gives her client a hand.

Wednesday afternoon at three and, just as she had done every week for the last eleven weeks, Louise was setting up her portable massage table whilst her client, Mrs. Robson, undressed. Louise was about to prod, pummel and kneed the rather corpulent Mrs. Robson into a state of semi catatonia, help her to her settee and leave her sprawled there to luxuriate with a glass of chilled Prosecco close to hand. Once that was done Louise would pack up and depart with a little more of her college costs taken care of.

A select handful of clients were helping Louise pay her way through college. No men, because they would want extras that she was definitely not prepared to offer. No work from home because her housemates would judge and they would not be sympathetic. Just home visits to older ladies of means, building a client base through word of mouth since, with all her studies to keep up with, Louise could only service a tiny number of clients.

That Wednesday afternoon had begun exactly like every other Wednesday afternoon. By a little after three o'clock Louise was probing through the layers of fat to locate Mrs. Robson's muscles, sinews and tendons and working the tensions and strains out of them: Mrs. Robson was laid on her back, or her tummy, making appreciative grunts and contented sighs. Louse tried not to judge as she worked but Mrs. Robson really would have benefited from some attention from her friend Janice who was funding her studies by acting as a personal trainer. Suddenly, as Louise worked her way up one of Mrs. Robson's somewhat flabby thighs, that particular Wednesday afternoon was no longer just like all the others.

"Louise," sighed Mrs. Robson, "that is so wonderfully relaxing and it does take all the tension from my leg but, if I am honest, it creates new tensions a little bit further up; I don't suppose you could see your way to working on easing those for me?"

Louise's heart started to pound, she continued to work on the thigh robotically but her mind raced. Surely Mrs. Robson didn't want... She couldn't possibly be suggesting... Not Mrs. Robson... Could she? Was she?

"You know Louise," Mrs. Robson continued, "not exactly one leg nor the other but more, kind of in-between?"

Louise sighed, that eliminated all doubt; she was suggesting! "Mrs. Robson, just to be clear, are you asking me if I will give you an erotic massage?" Louise blushed scarlet as she blurted this out.

"You know Louise you are prettier than ever when you blush like that, ever such a little cutie. And yes that's exactly what I am requesting. Naturally I'll pay double, good service must be awarded adequate recompense and all that."

Mrs. Robson was certainly right about one thing, Louise was really cute. She was quite short, five feet four, but slender with a small firm bust, well toned legs and a tight yet well rounded derrière. She had her light brown, verging on red, hair cut in an untidy fringe so it framed her otherwise rather round looking face. Her skin, pale as milk, set off blue eyes flecked with hints of hazel which, together with, her compact nose and sensuous mouth meant that Louise was also very pretty. Yes her eyebrows were a little bushy but also so fine and fair that no one ever noticed they were there. Louise did sport laughter lines but baby ones, so teensy that they didn't count at all. Some might have argued that her chin was a little too broad and a little too prominent but if Louise had flaws they were trivial, enhancing rather than marring her beauty.

Louise's heart was hammering. An extra fifty for what? Her head screamed, 'to finger another woman's private parts, you whore.' Her conscience roared, 'to explore and probe her really intimately, you slut.' But the little she-devil inside her replied, 'but it's only for ten, perhaps fifteen minutes work at the most; such easy money really.' Her personal she-devil continued, 'and, unlike with men, there'd be no mess to clear up, no smells either: a long shudder, a loud sigh and it will all be over with you with an extra fifty in your pocket.' It was quite a repulsive idea in one way, jilling off Mrs. Robson but in reality it was hardly any worse than massaging her buttocks when Louise had a clear view of Mrs. Robson's little puckered anus as her thumbs very nearly brushed against it. And the money, oh such temptingly easy money. Louise knew only too well that she certainly could use some extra money. 'How bad would it be?' mused Louise.

Moreover, Louise did have some sympathy for Mrs. Robson's plight. Unbeknown to Louise she was a very sympathetic listener and her clients divulged all manner of little secrets to her that they had been keeping to themselves, sometimes for years. One of Mrs. Robson's secrets was her sex life. Once upon a time Mr. Robson had been a virile and attentive lover but over the years, whilst the frequency of intercourse had remained more or less constant at three or four times a week, foreplay had been eroded to a quick nibble of her ear lobe, a quick pinch of a nipple and then her husband would mount her. Once he'd clambered aboard and plunged inside, instead of taking his time as he used to do, using his substantial cock to tease his spouse until she was begging him to take her properly, he'd simply saw away back and fourth until, grunting with satisfaction, he shot his load inside of her. Then he'd roll off of her and tell her what an exciting lover she still was after all these years; "every damn time, without fail, he tells me what an exciting lover I am," wailed Mrs. Robson.

Louise was not impressed, these days the most Mr. Robson ever did for Mrs. Robson in bed was to leave her frustrated, she was almost better off when she didn't enjoy it at all. "About the only good thing about all this," Mrs. Robson had further confided to Louise, "is that very soon after he is done Mr. Robson falls into a really deep sleep and so, when I'm left frustrated, I can at least easily take matters into my own hands. Sadly I daren't use a vibrator but fingers are better than nothing." Mrs. Robson had also confided to Louise some of the fantasies she conjured up as she worked her fingers between her thighs and Louise had decided that Mrs. Robson definitely had a thing about domineering men spit roasting her.

Louise also had a suspicion that shortly before her own hiring Mrs. Robson had had a lover but the snippets of information that Mrs. Robson had let slip did not really fit together sensibly. Suddenly a penny dropped, perhaps Mrs. Robson's lover had been another woman. All her fantasies, at least all the fantasies she'd confessed to, had involved men but a woman would make perfect sense. 'And,' thought Louise wryly, 'she is certainly up for having another woman relive her sexual frustrations.' Moreover, Mrs. Robson's best friend Ida had moved away not that long ago, perhaps Ida Johnson had been her secret lover? Perhaps Mrs. Robson was very used to the attentions of another woman? Louise shuddered, she had no inclination to take on a female lover, not even an attractive one, let alone podgy Mrs, Robson but then Mrs. Robson would not be a lover she'd be her client. A client who was enjoying an admittedly very intimate massage, 'but for all that, still only a massage,' Louise's personal she-devil quickly chipped in.

"Roll over next anyway Mrs. Robson, I'll do your shoulders and neck as usual and then we shall see." As Louise worked on Mrs. Robson's upper back - doing her best to ignore the loose flab covered in big freckles under her fingers as she kneaded away the underlying tension - she pondered. Double the money; well yes it was, but for fingering her client sexually, fingering her to orgasm. Would she just need to work on the tender flesh between Mrs. Robson's legs or would she have to slide a finger or two inside of her client? Once aroused Louise knew that she came both a lot more quickly and a lot more forcefully if she fingered herself inside: it would not be a surprise to find that Mrs. Robson was just the same.

Louise's thoughts raced on, 'she only had to finger Mrs. Robson, it wasn't like she was going to have sex with her and she really could use the money and it would be so easy to earn.' Or would it? Louise had no experience with fingering other women. She'd politely declined her mentor and teacher's invitations to learn the secrets of erotic stimulation. Excellent massage mentor, wonderful teacher and good friend as Sally might have been if she started giving Louise lessons in the erotic she would have also started to anticipate adding yet another lover to her tally. Still how difficult could it be to make another woman come?

Louise could feel Mrs. Robson wilting, transforming into the soft lump that she could safely dump upon the sofa. She glanced over at the sofa and spotted a brown envelope placed on the little table by the side; a brown envelope with her name written on it in big black letters. She already had her fee tucked safely in her bag but that envelope could also be hers, a big bonus for a small service. Louise made her decision. After first biting her lip with trepidation she vented a big sigh and whispered, "right, Mrs. Robson, roll back onto your back and I'll do a little more work on your legs."

"Thank you sweetie," Mrs. Robson cooed, sporting a wicked grin; talk about the cat who was still given the cream even after it had eaten the canary.

Louise worked up the inner thigh of her client's left leg until her thumb was pressing into the fold between the top of her client's leg and her labia, gently nudging her client's lip. Mrs. Robson had closed her eyes, she was softly sighing ever so contentedly whilst flexing her hips slightly in an effort to press her sex more firmly against Louise's thumb. Now Louise was wise enough and experienced enough not to dive right in, a whole extra fifty would need to be earned. Louise was also sensible and she understood that this very first time would be the most awkward for her but she had high hopes that if she suppressed her trepidations and performed well today there'd be repeat orders. Louise focused her thoughts on the extra fifty a week she could start earning, did her best to ignore the ugly little rolls of fat that she had to work through and broke off to start on the other thigh.

When, once again, her thumb reached the intimate join between leg and body Louise pondered what she should do next: now it really was 'Show Time.' After much thought, resulting in an extended caressing of that sensitive place which set Mrs. Robson bucking her hips, Louse decided that she would spread her client's lips, see what lay between and then decide how to play her. Louise bit her lip because her tummy had tightened a tad at this idea, the thought of playing Mrs. Robson, 'like some exotic musical instrument,' Louise mused whimsically. To her surprise she discovered that the prospect of playing a client like that was strangely appealing and rather erotic in a peculiar tummy tightening, nipple hardening kind of way.

Louise leaned forwards, placed a hand on each of Mrs. Robson's thighs and spread her legs whilst using her thumbs to tease her client's lips apart. Immediately a long shuddery sigh of contentment emanated from her client. This was quickly followed by a tiny gasp of surprise from Louise herself. Louise had a little nub of a clit that remained well buried in the fold of its hood even when she was well aroused; in the past she had spent long hours examining herself with a hand mirror whilst she played with her own clit and was absolutely sure of this. Mrs. Robson, in contrast, had a larger nub of flesh standing red and proud shaped so you could see quite clearly how the clitoris was related to the head of a penis. But what really surprised Louise, however, was how wet Mrs. Robson was, her juices were copious and glistening in the light, she was a woman on heat.

Louise removed her hands allowing Mrs. Robson's sex to close up. Mrs Robson gave a little grunt of disappointment followed by another contented sigh as Louise used one hand to prise her lips apart again. Louise squeezed and pushed down a little to make Mrs. Robson's already engorged clitoris even more prominent and then gave it an exploratory stroke with one finger. Mrs. Robson emitted a vast, long, deep, shuddering sigh that worked through her whole body and than started bucking her hips, humping the air vigorously: all too clearly she wanted more. Wanted? Hardly, she was obviously desperate for more.

Louise gave a little snort and told her sternly, "now that won't do at all! How can I work you up properly if you won't keep still? Just you lie back and relax." Louise calculated. Her table, whilst portable was an excellent one and although Mrs. Robson was overweight she wasn't enormous and Louise herself was pretty light. She clambered up onto the table, turning her back upon Mrs. Robson as she straddled her and then, as an afterthought, she set her bum a little higher and pushed it back a little further so her crotch was almost in Mrs. Robson's face. Next she spread Mrs. Robson's legs wide so her knees overhung the edges of the table to help prevent her from bucking her hips so violently. After that Louise once again parted her client's lips and then ran a finger over that prominent fleshy nub glistening with its owners sexual juices.

"Oooooh," wailed Mrs. Robson like a highly emotional ghost. "Oh my God!" she gasped. "That's so... oh that's just wonderful."

Louise commenced using the finger to gently orbit Mrs. Robson's clit. At first Mrs. Robson simply moaned and sighed, then she shuddered and began rocking from side to side under Louise. After a session of clockwise orbits Louise reversed direction and ran her finger anti-clockwise. The change in direction caused Mrs,. Robson to gasp loudly then shudder and rock all the harder. Louise soon had a rhythm of making a couple of orbits one way and then switching to circle in the opposite direction, a pattern that kept Mrs. Robson squirming constantly as she sighed and moaned with a loud passion. Whenever Mrs. Robson appeared to relax Louise would increase the speed of her orbits whilst pressing a little more firmly. When Mrs. Robson's rocking and rolling became too frantic and her sighs too loud Louise would ease off the pressure and slow down.

Louise discovered that she was actually starting to enjoy doing this to her client, really enjoy doing it. Holding her client in a protracted state of frustration was making her own nipples stiffen in their little bra and her own sweet sex was becoming moist; nowhere near as wet as Mrs. Robson; Louise could see that the mouth of her tunnel was now cupping a little puddle of milky juices but, nevertheless, more than pleasantly moist. Teasing her client was turning Louise on a lot more than she cared to admit to herself.

Louse tried a series of exploratory firm flicks across Mrs. Robson's clit and was rewarded with a violent heaving of her clients shoulders and a loud, strangulated noise that can be best described as, "Gaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!" Mrs. Robson was on fire, primed and ready to go; Louise decided that, much as she was enjoying frustrating her client sexually, it really was time to allow her to come.

Louise, now rather aroused herself, recalled how much more pleasurable she found it when she slipped a finger inside herself as she came. So she slipped a finger into Mrs. Robson's slick wet tunnel and crooked it to stimulate the places that made Louise's own orgasms so intense. Simultaneously she used two fingers of her other hand to rub vigorously at her client's clit. It was like riding a small earthquake as Mrs. Robson shook and rocked and quivered; her cries of delight intensified into an incoherent rambling of 'yeses' and 'Gods' and 'Aaaaaghs' and 'Oooohs' along with lots of other far more animalistic noises. Louise had just delivered a huge orgasm to her client.

As Louise relaxed a somewhat muffled voice from under her bum cried out urgently and somewhat petulantly, "don't you dare stop! Another, I want another."

Louise thought 'fifty,' teased her client's lips back apart and resumed rubbing that large and now highly sensitive clit, frigging vigorously using two fingers. From underneath her a crescendo of 'Oohs' and 'Aaaghs' and even frustrated 'Arrggghs' interspersed with the odd 'Yes!' and 'Oh my God' emanated. Once bucking and shaking restarted Louise slipped two fingers back inside of her client and triggered a second earthquake from beneath her her. This time, even before Louise was thinking of slowing down the desperate voice cried out, "don't stop, for pities sake don't stop! Again! Again!"

Louse continued fingering her client, now working on her clit and frigging her extraordinarily slick sex simultaneously. Her client panted and moaned, she would have bucked her hips too, except that Louise sat on her a little more firmly to keep her pinned down. When the third orgasm did arrive it was less violent, her client was doing more huffing and puffing and less sighing and moaning but still, the instant she was done shuddering and juddering with joy she cried out, "don't stop yet. Don't you dare stop! I'll come again soon. Just you see, I can come again yet. Please, please, please; just don't stop!"

Louise's wrist was getting tired, the repetitive fingering of her client's clit was taking its toll; still fifty was fifty so she soldiered on determinedly. This time, despite her client's numerous 'oooohs' and 'aaahs,' her protracted moans and her long shudders it took quite a while for Louise to bring Mrs. Robson to orgasm. Then, once she was done sobbing her way through that forth climax, Mrs. Robson simply slumped back against the massage table, exhausted and utterly spent. Louise was finally done for the day.

After flexing and massaging her wrist whilst catching her breath Louise helped Mrs. Robson off of the table and over to the couch where she collapsed in a heap. Louise then scooped up her envelope before starting to pack-up. As Louise folded down her table a weak voice husked, "thank you Louise that was so good. Thank you. Don't worry about any wine today, I'll just lie here and recover. My God that felt so good, your fingers... thank you so much... You're a treasure... The very best..." These were followed by a very long pause before Mrs. Robson whispered, "same again next week please. Yes I'd really like the same again, that was so incredibly amazing."

As Louise drove home she was startled by how turned on she'd become whilst she had been teasing her client. She felt no attraction to Mrs. Robson herself, quite the opposite in fact, but the teasing and tormenting had felt so good. Louise confessed to herself that really she had enjoyed that teasing a bit too much and scolded herself that this really was most unprofessional of her. So very unprofessional but even so she resolved that as soon as she was home and safely in her room, aching wrist or not, she was going to slip a hand between her own legs and give herself an erotic massage.