Louise Submits Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

I went into my bedroom and saw about 6 big bags of clothes on the bed. I had no idea what she had put in them to store away. I opened my drawers and all were empty. No panties, bras, nighties, or anything else. I didn't have any of my shorts left either. Then I went to my closet and it was almost bare. I had a few short skirts and dresses left, but no pants. I did notice that she left out the skirts that were so short my ass would show if I put them on. I don't even know why I bought them.

I looked at the floor and only saw my very high heels left. And they all had 4" or higher heels. Nothing else was left. I almost cried and knew that I had to get out of this bet soon.

But for now, I knew I had to do as she said because of the pictures and video she had of me. So, I picked up a couple of the bags and took them to my basement into the little storage room. I made 2 more trips and all she had packed away was in the little room. Once done, I went back up to find her in the living room with the TV on.

I almost screamed when I saw what she was watching. It was a video of me walking through the school parking lot. She waved to me and said, "Come over here pet. I want you to see how you look while you eat pussy."

I walked to where she was and started to sit down in my chair. But she stopped me and pointed to the floor. She said, "No, sit on the floor. Furniture is for people, not pets."

I sat down and she fast forwarded the video to where I was just about to eat my first pussy. I had to watch as I leaned in and started eating her. It didn't show who I was eating, but it showed my face buried in her pussy. She got a lot of me and I knew I couldn't let it get out to anyone else, especially the school board or my parents.

When it stopped, she shut off the TV and said, "I ordered us a pizza. When it gets here, you will answer the door. Just open it up nice and wide and don't try to hide. Yes, you will be naked. Invite the delivery person in and then go to the kitchen to get your purse to pay him. Make a good show of showing him or her everything you have. Then for a tip, you will offer to get them off with your mouth. Blow job for a guy or eat a girl's pussy. Beg them to do it if you need to. Do you understand your orders?"

I didn't want to do any of it, but I said, "Yes Mistress, I will do as you want."

Amber said, "Good, because I want some more video of you."

"Please, no more videos or pictures. I will do as you want, but don't take any more of them." I begged her.

"No, I will make videos of lots of things you do and have pictures. I won't show them to anyone else, unless you force me too. Once your time is up, I will delete them from my phone." She said.

I asked, "Are you positive you won't show them to anyone. And you will delete them when the term is over with?"

She said, "I promise Louise."

I thought that would be ok, and said it was ok then. I didn't have long to wait for the doorbell to ring. When it did I jumped, and got scared all over again.

Amber said, "Show time pet. Make me proud."

I nervously walked to the door, and hesitated before opening it. Before I could get it open, the bell rang again. I guess whoever it was must have been in a hurry. So, throwing out all caution, I swung the door wide open.

I stood naked in front of a young man of about 20. He looked like he might be in college, but could have still been in high school. I just stood there while he stared at my naked body. Neither one of us could move.

Finally, he handed me the box of pizza and said, "That will be $15.65."

That snapped me out of my stupor and I said, "Yes, please come in while I get your money."

He stepped inside and I shut the door. I walked toward the kitchen where Amber was waiting. I made sure I wiggled my naked ass for him, trying to get him hard enough for me to suck. I got to the kitchen and almost collapsed on the floor.

Amber was laughing at me. I said, "Please, don't make me do this. I think he knows me. I have seen him before."

"Not my problem Louise." She said, "I want to watch you suck his cock and that is what you will do. Now here is the money. Go pay him and get his cock in your mouth."

I took the money she handed me and went back in. I said, here you go sir. Now can I give you a tip?"

He said, "Yes, we do take tips, but just looking at you is tip enough for me."

I said, "Well, today is your lucky day." I dropped to my knees and reached for his zipper. "You don't mind me sucking your cock do you."

He said, "Really. I mean yes go ahead. I have never had this before. Wow. You really going to suck my cock?"

I said, "Yes, I am going to suck your cock and will swallow your cum. You ready?"

He couldn't talk any more. I pulled his pants down and his nice cock sprang free. It was about 7" long and not to thick. I knew I could get it all in my mouth and hopefully make Amber happy. I hated her, but wanted to please her at the same time. I couldn't understand my feelings.

I took his cock into my mouth and sucked on it. Then I took him deeper and deeper until my nose rested in his pubic hair and my throat had some of his hard cock in it. Then, I went to work to make him cum. I sucked, licked and bobbed up and down on his hard cock. I was enjoying myself. It had been a long time since I had sucked cocks, but now I had 2 of them in one day. One old and one young.

I worked his cock around in my mouth and then felt him stiffen up. I knew what was coming next and pulled my mouth back so just the head was between my lips. I reached up and began to pump his cock with my hand and I was rewarded with a nice big load of hot, gooey, male cum. I got a big mouthful and swallowed. He kept cumming and I filled my mouth 2 more times with his sticky spunk. It was quite good too. Not that awful bleachy taste the old man had. This was a little salty and a little sweet at the same time.

Once he finished cumming for me he pulled back and then pulled his pants up. He said, "Wow, thank you so much Ms. Baker. That was wonderful."

Oh, my God, he knows who I am. I knew I had seen him before, but didn't think he was a student. Must be in the same school, but didn't take my math courses. I was so embarrassed now. I had sucked off a student in front of another student. Now I knew it was also on video. I was in deep trouble.

He quickly left and once he was gone, Amber came into my living room. "Wow, that was a good show my pet. But it was better that he knew you. That is amazing. We can watch you sucking a student's cock later, but right now I'm hungry. Let's go eat."

We went into the kitchen. We each had pizza and a glass of wine. It was like a couple old friends having a good time. Except I was naked and she had my robe on. We didn't talk much while we ate, but that didn't last long. We cleaned up the kitchen and she told me it was time for my rules. She had me get my laptop out so I could write them all out and be able to refer to them when needed.

She said, "Ok my pet, I told you there were rules to follow. You know of some of them already, but I am going to list them all for you. I want to you to put them on your laptop so you have a good record of them"

I sat at the desk in my office while she sat across from me. She got her paperwork out and asked if I was ready.

I said, "Yes, but I am not sure I want to do any of this. I know I made the bet, but never thought it would go this far. But, I did make the bet and will try my best to do as you say. It was bad today because a student saw me naked and I sucked his cock. That can't happen anymore."

She said, "Well, sometimes things will happen like that. I will do my best not to involve you with students, but like today, it might happen. So, are you ready for your slave rules?"

I said, "Yes Mistress Amber."

Then she started. "First, write down what I say. To start with, write, I Louise Baker, have agreed to be the slave to Amber Wilson. She owns me and I will do as she says until the term is over. I will always refer to her as Mistress when we are alone and when in public, I will call her Miss Amber."

I wrote what she said and then she started again. She said, "These will be your rules to follow at all times.

A. I will never wear clothes in my home again.

B. I will never wear panties or bras again, not even in school.

C. I will only wear short skirts and dresses, which are approved by Mistress Amber.

D. I will expose my cunt, tits and ass anytime Mistress Amber says to.

E. I will strip naked whenever and wherever Mistress Amber orders me too, except in my classroom.

F. I will not play with my cunt or cum without permission.

G. I will fuck, suck or eat pussy whenever Mistress Amber wants me to.

H. I will shave my cunt and keep it shaved always.

I. I will drive to school naked and hope Mistress Amber has clothes for me to wear.

J. If I have clothes on when I get home, I must strip on my front porch before entering the house.

K. I will never park in my garage, even when naked.

L. When in school, Mistress Amber may have me do things if no one else knows about them.

And, my pet that is all for now. But I want you to also write down that you agree that there may be more rules as time goes on. And as your Mistress, I can add, delete or change any of the rules at any time. You as the slave may not do anything but obey."

I had typed everything into the computer and hit save when she told me to. Then she had me print the rules out for her. She put them on the front of my refrigerator with a magnet and told me that they cannot be removed from there. I was to look at them each morning before going to school. I had to memorize them all too.

I think I can live with them all, but was very uncomfortable having to drive to school naked, not knowing what she would have for me or if she had anything at all. The only other thing that bothered me the most is having to do things for her in school or in class. How could I do anything if the others were there. They would know all about me then.

But, my thoughts were interrupted when Amber said, "OK pet, we need to get some sleep. We have a long day tomorrow. We need to get some new clothes for you and I might even get some for me. We might even take in a movie. Of course, you might not see the movie because you will be busy. But I will enjoy it.

I was all for going to bed. I had a rough day and knew it wasn't going to get any better. I got up and started to go to my room to get in bed. But she stopped me.

"Louise, get a fresh set of sheets for the big bed. I can't sleep in that bed because the sheets are dirty." She told me.

I looked at her with a what do you mean look. She said, "Oh, I didn't tell you. I am spending the night with you and using the big master bed. That is my bed whenever I stay over and I want clean sheets. You may sleep in the guest room tonight."

I started hating her all over again. That was my bed, not hers. She should be in the little bed, not me. But, I had to do as she said. I made that stupid bet.

I got clean sheets and changed them out while she watched me. Then she told me to go to my room and get some sleep. She would see me in the morning. I walked out of my room and down the hall to the spare room and got in bed. It was small compared to my big king size bed, but I was tired, so I went right to sleep.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12