Louise Submits Ch. 12

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers

Amber spoke again. "Now as soon as April sits down slave, you better have your mouth and tongue working on her pussy. Go slow since you have 45 minutes before she is to cum. I expect a good report from her once you are done. Once she cums and moves out of the way, get out from under the desk and she will give you some clothes to put on. If you don't want my friends to see you naked again, you need to dress in a hurry. No matter what she gives you, you will put it on and walk out to your room. Understand me slave?"

I said, "Yes Mistress, I will obey and make Ms. April cum when I am supposed to. But please be sure I have clothes to wear for the rest of the day."

Both laughed and Amber said, "Oh, you will have some clothes to put on. You may not like them, but they will cover you enough so you are not in trouble. Now be quiet and be ready to eat a pussy."

Then before she left she asked, "Oh, by the way how was daddy last night. I bet he fucked you in all 3 holes, didn't he slave?"

I said, "Yes Mistress he did."

She then said, "Yep, just like he used to do to mama. She loved it when he made her take it all before he let her sleep. She was my slave at one time too."

Then she walked out of the room. I waited under April's desk for the bell to ring and when it did, I heard her students coming in, greeting her, just like mine did every morning. I kept waiting for April to sit down, but she had to get the class doing something before she did. She had made up a test for them and was handing them out, telling them not to turn the pages until she sat down and said go.

I think that was also my cue to start eating her pussy. Once she had all the tests given out, she pulled her chair out and sat down. Once she was sitting, she scooted up and spread her legs, giving me a good view of her bald pussy. I waited until she said go to her class.

She explained the rules for the test, saying that once done, just close the book and wait for the others to finish. She told them that once the dismiss bell rang they would come by her desk and put the booklets on the corner. Wow, I would be under her desk eating her pussy and as they all came to put the test down, she should be cumming.

Then, she scooted even closer to me and said, "GO."

I guessed the students were all busy with their test as I got busy licking her pussy. She did taste good, but still not as good as Amber. Maybe it is the age of the pussy that makes Amber's taste better. But, I did like April's pussy too and licked it all around. I licked and kissed her outer lips, then went to her inner lips, sucking them into my mouth. I would occasionally suck on her clit and when I did, she would jump a little. I thought that was kind of cute. Here I was eating her out in class and she is trying hard not to let her students know.

I licked her as she sat at her desk and she reached down to rub my head. She was moving her hips and I knew she was getting closer and closer to cumming for me. I didn't know how long I had been eating her, but figured it had to be close to the end of class. When she grabbed my head, pulling me into her pussy, I knew the time had come for her to cum.

I licked and sucked on her clit harder now and she was having a hard time sitting still. Her ass was up off the chair and her pussy was being pushed into my face. I sucked her clit and then bit it slightly. I heard the students getting up to leave and the bell was ringing. As soon as the bell rang, she came hard on my face and I got a good mouthful of pussy juice. I knew she was quite loud when she was cumming, but this time she had to be quiet. That had to be hard for her, but she asked for it.

Once all the students had left and before the next class came in, she moved back and allowed me to get out. I was expecting some clothes to put on, but she didn't have anything in her hands and nothing was on her desk.

I asked, "April, where are the clothes for me?"

"Oh," She said, "Amber is bringing them in. Remember it's her class and she wanted to bring you the clothes. So, just stand still and wait."

I knew it was going to be rough in school, but now I am out of my classroom naked and my class will see me once again. Amber can be so mean at times, but for some unknown reason, I was loving every minute of it. I did as April said, and stood naked in her classroom waiting for some clothes. Then I would have to dress and get to my class. I had to think of a reason why I was late for class, just as I made the students explain to me.

Finally, the next class started coming in and all of them saw me naked. Some spoke to me saying, 'Good morning Ms. Baker.' 'Love the outfit' 'Are you wearing that all day?'

Now my humiliation is complete. As I mentioned earlier, my math class is for the best of the best, so not all seniors were in my class. But, all the seniors are in April's English class, which means the rest of the seniors are now seeing me naked. The 15 students in my class saw me yesterday and now the additional 10 are seeing me today. I am fucked all the way around and I am sure now that April is working with Amber, it won't be the last time.

I stood before the whole senior class, naked as the day I was born and looking like a little girl with my tiny tits and no hair on my cunt. How could I ever explain to anyone why I was like this. I couldn't and I would be in jail. All it would take is one student to tell on me and I would be gone for sure.

I had all sorts of things going through my head and was so scared, but so excited to be standing naked before the class that would get to fuck me next weekend. They all knew me now and I was sure Amber wouldn't allow a mask for me. After all, I did say she could expose me.

Amber was the last to enter the room. She had my clothes in her hand. She walked up to me and said, "Ok, now everyone of my classmates have seen you. I do appreciate you giving them a nice view. Now, you will spend this class with us, just as you are. I have that student teacher filling in for these 2 classes today. So, my slave, will you obey us today?"

I hung my head and said, "Yes Mistress, I will obey."

"Good, now I want you to get on Mrs. Jones desk and spread your legs. I want everyone to see all your hot little cunt. You know, the cunt daddy got to fuck last night." Amber said.

I walked to the desk, climbed up on it facing the students. Then without even thinking, I spread my legs for them to see me. I looked at Amber and she was wanting me to spread them more, so I did. My legs were almost vertical to the desk and it looked like I was in a split. I could feel the cool air inside my cunt and knew I was open to all the students.

Then April spoke. "Ok, class, I have to ask you all to sit down so we can begin. But today will not be about English. Today will be about your math teacher and what will happen for the rest of the year. I have been working with Amber to make this all happen. And I have also been able to change some of the schedules around, so the slave will be free every Friday during this period."

Then Amber said, "That means we have our teacher for 3 periods on Fridays until the end of the year. This period, lunch period and math period. However, not all the seniors will be able to attend her math class, so whatever you get to do with her will have to be done on Fridays English class or lunch time. Is that OK with everyone?"

I was turning so red in the face and my legs were starting to hurt from being spread apart so much. But, my cunt was soaking wet and was winking at all the students. How can a teacher be like this? Naked for her class and loving it at the same time. I am so fucked up in the head. It is wrong, but I love it.

Amber continued after everyone agreed to what she said. "Now, we have to have some rules for her and us as well. First the most important rule will be no one that is here today will say one word about any of this to anyone. You can't tell your parents, your siblings, no one. Not even the milk man."

Everyone chuckled at her last comment. I even laughed at it. Who has a milk man anymore? But, I am very grateful that she has told everyone that they can't say anything to anyone. If it ever got out that I was naked for my students in school, I would be thrown under the jail.

Everyone listened to Amber again as she said, "Now I am going to print out the rules for her and will let you all know about them in math class. And for today, the rest of the senior class will join us in that class. I want everyone to hear them at the same time. I have arranged, with the help of Mrs. Jones to get all the other seniors a free pass for the period following lunch. But, our class will begin at lunch in the math room."

Everyone cheered for that. This is great. Well, great for them, but not me. I am naked before them now and will be for lunch and math class. I just want to crawl in a hole and die. But at the same time, I want to be used by all of them.

Then April spoke. "Today we are not having English. Instead, we would like you to get familiar with your math teacher. Feel free to touch, grope, finger and pinch her anyplace you wish. But, no sex. That must wait until the senior party where all of you will get to use her for whatever you wish. Then once the party has happened, every Friday will be no holds barred with your nice teacher."

That was all it took. The students got up and came up to me. They had their hands all over me. They grabbed my little tits, pinched my nipples, fingered my cunt and even my ass. They rubbed me all over and some even put their fingers in my mouth. I was so hot and horny, I started cumming from all the groping and the students loved it. But this gave me an idea of what was to come in my classes on Fridays from now on. At least it won't be boring.

bydasea
bydasea
1,040 Followers
12