All Comments on 'Louise's Awakening'

by Brigant

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
wilcoxfunwilcoxfunabout 2 years ago

Great story. My wife surprised me with flashing her tits while in New Orleans.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

WOW!!! Guy another hot story about your fun little slut wife

5 STARS.

Like your other story I have to get my wife to try this I know just the place here in Henderson Nevada.

Looking forward to the next Hot naughty story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm with you on this, I'd love to see my wife being a total slut and fucked by another guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

That was excellent - very erotic. No wasted bs or unecessary build-up. As my wife and I have learned this is exactly how erotic adventures unfold - spontaneous, fueled by lust and often more than a little adult beverage, and otherwise out of bounds behavior results. It fuels future fantasies that result in even more pushing of boundaries.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This one is Hot keep on with this story line. I would love for my wife to cut lose some. She is a very hot lady with a great body I can get her to dress somewhat sexy but, I would love to show it off more.

bottovarnisbottovarnisalmost 2 years ago

good tease value, fun fantasy, Thank you!

LouiseNaturistLouiseNaturistabout 1 year ago

This is one off the fantasies I have.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userBrigant@Brigant
Hello , I’m a happily married guy from the UK. I hope you enjoy my stories. They are just fantasies that turned me on while writing them. These are the first things I’ve written since leaving school 35 years ago so I don’t profess to be a writer on any level. To the trolls o...