Love Among Swingers

Story Info
Beth searches for fulfilling sex and fulfilling love.
14.2k words
4.35
10.3k
12
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
bart23233
bart23233
322 Followers

Todd and Beth were new to town. They'd finished college a few years ago and they each had done their so-called starter job. Now they'd taken up what they hoped would be their career starting jobs in a new city.

It was all a leap of faith as they knew no one in the new town so there was no one to asked for help or suggestions. They had managed to find a realtor and a nice little three-bedroom house on the edge of town. The neighbors were nice enough, but they hadn't seen anyone in the neighborhood that they thought to be prospective friends.

They decided that they needed a great fitness club and both asked around and were referred to Dick Fitness. The owner, Joe Dick, had built quite a business and reputation for being the place to join. After a tour by Ben, one of the fitness staff, they decided to join and plunked down a quarter's membership fees.

The club turned out to be a good investment. Ben and the other coaches seemed genuinely interested in the customers and their success. Beth had elected to work with Ben and Todd selected Jennifer.

Beth had teased Todd that she would consider bringing Ben home for sex as he had a great body. He was strong and tall with a muscular body and handsome to boot. He was blond and from what Beth had been able to gather, he had a sexy hairy chest. She'd also noted that his cock was pretty good size as she'd seen it shift inside his gym shorts from time to time.

Beth and Todd had often brought others home for sex. They'd even had some three-ways. So, the idea of her bringing Ben home was fine with Todd and he encouraged her.

"We need to find some new friends," he said. "We can start with Ben. Maybe I'll ask Jennifer. The question would be should they come on the same night or different nights. Todd and Beth decided to see what reaction they got from Ben and Jennifer and then firm up a plan.

Ben was all in from the moment Beth posed the question. Jennifer was a bit hesitant knowing that Todd and Beth were a couple. Todd motioned Beth over to where Jennifer and he were talking.

"Jennifer is hesitant about coming over because she knows that we're a couple," Todd explained.

"Come on, Jennifer," Beth said. You'll have fun. I'm having Ben over; we can all do the same night or would you like different nights?"

"I've been on the Ben ride before," Jennifer said, "maybe we should do different nights."

Beth was curious what she'd gotten herself into. "So, Jennifer, what's the deal with Ben?"

"Well, don't think he's going to fall in love with you, he's there for the fucking only."

"That's okay," Beth said. "I'm in love with Todd."

"The only other thing is that he does have a great cock, but he'll fuck you until you're sore before he gets off."

"Not looking for an entanglement and just a really good fuck. I'm all in." With that, Beth gave Todd a sexy wink.

Ben's date with Beth came first. After a quick dinner out, they came back to the house. Todd was there watching some sports on TV. Ben was a bit taken aback at seeing Todd. Beth excused herself and Todd shook Ben's hand. Ben still looked uncomfortable.

"Hey, Ben, it's okay. I know you came over to fuck Beth and that's okay. So, relax and have fun; I know that she plans to do just that."

Beth returned and lead Ben to the bedroom. It wasn't long before Todd could hear sex sounds from their bedroom. True to his reputation, Ben fucked her for a good hour. Todd heard her cum at least four times before he quit counting. Ben then got up and walked down the hall to the bathroom. Todd couldn't believe that after all that time fucking, he still had a hard cock. He spent a few minutes in the bathroom and then returned to their bed and the fucking started all over again. It was around eleven-thirty when he finally left.

A few minutes later Beth called out to Todd asking if he were coming to bed.

"So, how was Ben? All that you'd hoped for?"

"It was very good, but I see what Jennifer meant about his doing it so long you kind of get sore. All said and done, I'd give him a 'B'." She turned and looked at Todd. "You, on the other hand, I'd give an 'A', my sexy lover!"

The following Saturday night Jennifer came over for her sex date with Todd. She'd had a dinner commitment so it had been agreed that she just come to Todd and Beth's place when it was over.

Todd stood up when he heard her knock at the door. He was excited as she was a twenty-seven your old beauty. She was red-headed, petite but very fit and had a great set of tits. As Todd stood and walked to the door, he could feel his cock shifting inside his pants and growing in anticipation. He opened the door and Jennifer entered.

"Hey, you found us," Todd said. "Welcome."

"Sorry to be later than I'd expected, dinner went on forever," Jennifer said. "You know, it's hard to cut dinner short with your parents when all you can think about is getting on to your date and the sex."

Beth appeared from the kitchen and welcomed Jennifer. Jennifer looked a bit uncomfortable.

"Jennifer, relax," Beth said. "It's okay and he's great in bed. You're going to have fun. Don't mind me. It didn't bother Todd when Ben came over for a fuck last week. And, hey, you're right, he does fuck long enough that you get a little sore."

Beth left the room and Todd took Jennifer into his embrace. He felt her soft, smooth skin and wanted it all. They shared a wet kiss and then turned into first-timers working to get the other one's clothes off. Jennifer won the race and slid Todd's boxers to the floor and started sucking his cock. He moaned, placing his hands on her head of red hair. It was apparent that Jennifer had done this before and had perfected her technique. Her lips and tongue were driving Todd crazy. He didn't want to lose control too soon, so he told her to wait and lifted her up so that she faced him. He removed her white lace bra and cupped her tits in his hands. His mouth devoured them. As her nipples popped up at their hardest best, he took them into his mouth and tugged them gently with his lips. She moaned as he moved to the other one.

Jennifer had just her matching white lace panties on. Todd, worked his hands and face down her body past her tight abdomen. Reaching her panties, he slowly slipped them off and down to her ankles. He was on his knees facing her waxed pussy. He licked the top of it and she moaned again. She was holding on to his shoulders and he picked up one of her legs and threw it over his shoulder. The widened his access to her cunt. His mouth became one with her pussy as it covered her lips.

"Where's the bedroom," she managed to ask.

He stopped what he was doing and picked her up and took her to the bedroom. He laid her on the bed and she whispered, "Go back to talking to my pussy."

His fingers and tongue were all in motion as she was probed by his fingers and tongue around her clit and pussy.

"You are fucking wet," he said as he took his tongue from her cunt. "Your pussy is ready. It needs some cock."

Todd slowly inched his seven-inch cock into her pussy. He was fairly thick so it took it slow wanting her to enjoy his cock. Soon he was ball-sack deep inside her and she moaned a soft, "Fuck me."

Todd started ramming forward and back inside her. He slowly increased the speed until she gasped and then he knew that he'd found the right pace for her. Soon, she was cumming to his touch. She put her arms around his back and pulled him to her making sure that he was sharing every inch of his cock with her. A few moments later her heavy breathing was punctuated by screams as her orgasm rippled through her body from her pussy to every inch of her.

Todd knew that he'd found the key to her pleasure and continued his pace and rhythm.

"Wait, wait," she said. "I need a minute, then we can continue."

Todd rammed his cock as deeply into her as he could and paused his thrusting. Her body continued to convulse as her pussy was flooded by her cum juices. It took over a minute for her panting to be calmed. She her orgasm released her body, she told him to continue.

Todd resumed his fucking her returning to the same pace that had set off her first orgasm. It was different now as she was very wet allowing his cock to slide more easily. To compensate, he felt her tighten the muscles in her pussy as she gripped his cock. Todd could feel her juices escaping her pussy and running down his ball-sack. Each time his balls banged against her ass, they make a wet sloppy sound. For some reason he always liked that sound and the feel of a woman's pussy juices covering his ball-sack.

Jennifer was starting on her next orgasm and Todd knew that he'd come too. She began to let out little screams as he increased the pace of his pounding of her pussy. It became too much for Todd, she was so wet, his balls were wet and making that special sound, she was gripping his cock with the mussels in her pussy and now his balls had moved up to the base of his cock ready to deliver his cum into her.

Jennifer uttered a low, primal scream and Todd thrusted himself into her full bore. His balls wedged between his cock and her ass and his cock buried to the last inch deep inside her hot pussy. He came. He could feel blast after blast of his cum squirt into her.

"Motherfuck! Motherfuck!"

They both tried to relax but neither wanted this to end. She pulled him close and he allowed his cock to continue to full her cunt. When their normal breathing returned, he allowed his cock to slide from her pussy. He rolled over and lay beside her on the bed.

She turned to him and said, "I heard someone shout motherfuck. Was that you or me?"

They both laughed. They decide that next time they'd both pay better attention. They lay entwined and drifted off to sleep. In the morning, Saturday, they coupled again. This time they both said motherfuck and laughed.

Over the next few months, Beth and Todd got to meet more of the members of the fitness club. Beth had invited a guy named Jake over for an evening of sex and Todd had revisited his time with Jennifer and also hooked up with Jean. Beth had fallen for Isaac but despite her regular flirting with Isaac, she'd never gotten him into bed. She was really turned on to him physically. He was six-foot, blond, clean shaven with a thick head of blond hair and a hairy chest to match. His large feet formed the foundation of his strong calves and powerful thighs. She could only fantasize as to what else was hidden from her by his gym shorts. And, he was personable, funny, and easy to talk to. Beth just couldn't get him in bed.

One day, Ben, the trainer who had fucked Beth a couple of months ago called Todd aside.

"I guess you are looking for another chance to fuck my girlfriend," Todd said. "Well, that's up to her."

"That would be great, but I have something else to discuss with you. There a group of us who have a club and Jennifer and I have supported your being asked to join."

"What kind of group is this exactly?"

"We meet monthly in the nude, and we're focused on sex, voyeurism, and public sex. Kind of like the JCs, only with nudity, sex, voyeurism and public sex."

"Are you serious," Todd said thinking that he was having his leg pulled.

"Oh, we're very serious. All of the members are fit as they work out here, but not nearly all of the members here are members of this special club. People of all ages are in the group and like you and Beth, they're eager to have sex with each other."

"You're serious!" Todd thought that this could be fun. Instead of having to find out who at the fitness club was looking for cock, they'd be self-identified in this sex group. Of course, it also would make it easier for Beth to find eager cock. But, as he thought it though, he came back to more pussy for his cock.

"So, is this just for me or for me and Beth?"

"It has to be both of you. We only accept couples."

"So, how does this work?"

"Simple. You come to one meeting and see if you like it and if you do, you join for a year. It's a bit pricy. Each member pays $1,200 a year, so for you and Beth it would be $2,400 a year. Of course, there's always an open, free bar. You can help yourselves."

"Okay, it actually sounds good to me, but I'll have to talk to Beth. She's fucked you and, of course, some other guys, but I'm not sure about this whole club thing."

Ben smiled. As eager as Beth was for his cock, he was sure that she'd be eager to join. "The next get together is this Friday evening. Let me know if you and Beth want to visit and I'll set it up and give you the meeting details.

It was soon that Beth and Todd would be ready to leave. Todd had just enough time strip down in the men's locker room and spend twenty minutes in the sauna before taking a shower and dressing to leave.

Todd undressed and picked up a towel wrapping it around his waist and then walked into the sauna. It was half full and the steam was thick. He bumped someone as he found his way to an empty spot on the bench. As was the way, he removed his towel and covered the bench before he sat down.

He wondered how many of these guys were in the sex club. He didn't usually look at the other guys, but he wondered how many of these cocks Beth would get to see at the nude meeting and how many of them would find their way into her. He imagined each of them hard and thrusting their cocks into his girlfriend. He let the thought go.

Instead, he remembered that they only allow couples to join, so for every cock that Beth would see, he'd get to shop a room full of tits and pussies. That thought started his cock to rise. He pushed it down. To quell his stiffening cock, he shifted from his finding pussy to these cocks around him fucking Beth. It didn't help. His cock was continuing to rise. Todd stood up carefully, wrapped his towel around him and headed for the showers.

On the ride home, Todd broached the subject of the club.

"Ben talked to me today."

"I guess he wants another go in my pussy. Why was he talking to you?"

Todd explained the club idea to Beth as she rode in silence on the way home. Beth was in deep thought. When he pulled the car into the parking area at their home, Beth turned to him and said, "Yes. Let's go!"

"You're serious. You want to go nude in a crowd of people who want to have sex and watch others having sex?"

"Sure."

"Okay, then. I'll talk to Ben tomorrow and get the details for Friday."

The next day Todd found Ben at the front desk of the fitness center and told him that Beth and he were game.

"You know the first rule here is just like fight club," he said. "You never talk about the club." With that he opened a locked drawer in the desk and presented Todd with a business card with meeting details." Todd took the card, stuffed it into his gym bag, and walked away with huge smile of anticipation.

On Friday, Todd was ready to go in no time. A shower, shampoo, some deodorant, and a shave and some after shave, and he was ready. After all, it was a nude event. No need to waste time selecting clothes for a date. Beth on the other hand spent an hour on hair and makeup. It paid off. She looked amazing!

They arrived at the fitness center which was the address for the club meeting. The place was now closed and the regular patrons had been ushered out. Club members were arriving and when Todd and Beth entered, Ben came over and welcomed them. He pointed them to an elevator, which normally didn't work, and told them to go down to the basement where they'd find lockers for their clothes.

When they emerged from the elevator, they saw a bunch of people stripping. They stowed their personal items and took the locker key. They moved through a door in the corner of the room into what sounded like the party. Beth and Todd could hear music coming from that direction. Beth had decided to wear her sexy red high heels which really accentuated her legs. Todd wore only a pair of sandals. They joined hands and walked through the door into the party.

The place was active with lots of people. Beth asked for a drink and Tood agreed that he could use one too. He told her he'd be right back with drinks and went to one of the bars.

The bartender was a young college-age man who was naked except for a bowtie around his neck. Todd assumed that the bowtie indicated that he was staff and not subject to the same rules as members. With drinks in hand, he returned to Beth who was surrounded by a group of men. They were doing small talk except for one who was fondling her breasts and one caressing her ass. Neither looked menacing, but seemed to be doing it for a little fun. Beth introduced Todd as "her man" and the half dozen men shook his hand. As promised, they were all very fit and their ages ranged from mid-twenties to mid-fifties. All seemed to have normal size cocks except for the man who looked to be fifty-five plus. His cock was huge. It much have been eight-inches long and thick. He was the one fondling Beth's tits. The guy in his mid-twenties moved up beside Beth rubbing his hands across her tight, flat abdomen. He then moved behind her press himself against her back. He moved his hips and Beth could feel his cock against her ass. She didn't resist, but pressed back and he reached around her with both hands rubbing her tits and abdomen. Soon, one of his hands was over her waxed pussy and he fingered her. She slipped from his grip and turned in his embrace to face him. Then she pulled away from him.

"The night is young," is all that she said to him as she took Todd's hand and walked away.

Todd looked at Beth as they walked, "You seem to be a hit tonight."

"Don't worry, I'm sure that several of these women will want to get their hands on your cock."

Beth looked around at the crowd of what was about sixty or seventy people. She knew that they all had to be working out at Dick Fitness, but she only recognized a few of them. She then realized that the others were attending the fitness center on different weekly schedules from her. As they toured the room, they found everyone was really friendly.

It was pretty much like any cocktail party, except there was a lot more cock and tail. They found several women on their knees sucking cock while a group of men and women watched. There were even a couple of women on all fours being fucked from behind. That also drew a crowd.

Beth and Todd moved through the crowd accepting friendly greetings and exchanging names of introduction. One woman in her thirties was really taken by Todd and started stroking his cock. As his cock grew, she dropped to her knees and took his dick into her mouth. Beth realized that she'd never seen another woman sucking her boyfriend's cock. As her lips locked onto his cock, her hands gripped his ass. She paused for a moment to tug on his ball-sack and then went back to sucking. A small crowd had encircled them watching the show.

Todd was nowhere near a cum when she suddenly stood up and said, "See you later for the rest, sweetie." Todd stood there with his cock sticking straight out covered with saliva and precum.

A man Todd recognized as Mr. Dick the owner of the fitness club and apparently host of the sex club climbed onto a riser on the side of the room. It gave him a couple of feet of extra height so that he could be seen easily. Aside from him, the little stage had several four-by-four ottomans. Todd tapped a mike and the group gathered around.

"Hello, everyone," he started. "Welcome to all of you perverts!" There was laughter. "Tonight, is special as we have two prospective members I'd like to introduce. Would you welcome Todd and Beth. Come on up here kids."

They made their way across the room and onto the riser. It was a little odd standing naked before about seventy other naked people. "Are you kids having fun?"

"Sure are," Todd replied on behalf of both of them.

"Todd, it looks like someone has been sucking on your cock. Who was that?"

bart23233
bart23233
322 Followers