Love Among Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Removing her hand, she spread his cheeks exposing his ass crack. She licked its length with the broad of her tongue. Isaac let out a grunt as her tongue crossed his pucker. It was the encouragement that Beth needed. She made her tongue into a pointer and rimmed his puckered asshole. He groaned again. He was picking up the pace of his fucking the woman and Beth lost contact with his swiftly moving hips and ass.

The guy second in line pulled Beth to him he held her in s snug embrace. Beth took him in. He was completely hairless except for his beard and head. He had no pubic hair and no hair in his armpits. She could tell that he wasn't shaven as there was no stubble. Apparently, he was naturally hairless. He reminded Beth of those hairless Sphynx cats. Beth actually thought that those furless cats looked weird, but this guy's body was kind of sexy. He kissed her while groping her tits.

"You were sexy up on that stage with Marvin tonight." Sphynx man said. "I wished I'd been your welcoming committee." He looked down at her and smiled a somewhat sinister smile. He spun her round and push Beth's naked body against the counter top and moved behind her. He wasted no time pushing his cock into her wet pussy. He was noticeable larger than either Todd or Marvin. She couldn't focus on that as she watched Isaac fucking the woman next to her. Isaac was bringing her to an orgasm and it was obvious that he too would cum soon. The black guy waiting his turn was now hard as he realized that his turn was coming soon.

The woman squealed as she came and Isaac's body jerked as he came inside her. Seeing Isaac cum while Sphynx man pumped his cock in her cunt was all Beth needed to set off her orgasm. As the waves of powerful sensations cascaded through her body, she saw Isaac step back. His cock pulled from her pussy, it dangled between his legs covered with her juices and clumps of his cum. He stepped back another couple of steps and turned and went to the showers. The young black guy stepped forward and entered the woman Isaac had just completed.

Beth's attention returned to Sphynx man and the fucking he was giving her. She realized that this was the second time tonight that she'd been fucked in public and also by men she had not chosen. The thought caused a tingle to be sparked inside her full pussy. He picked her up and turned her over so that she was on her back on the counter. He pulled her hips to the edge of the countertop and lifted her legs. She rested her calves on his shoulders as his cock, unaided by his hand, found her pussy and was thrusted into her.

He leaned forward putting them chest-to-chest. Beth rubbed his back which was now sweaty. When he lifted himself slightly, her hands explored his strong chest. He had well defined pecs and she noticed that he had the tiniest nipples that she'd ever seen. They were about the size of a dime and, at this point, as hard as were hers.

Beside her, the woman was shrieking and the young black man was cumming. He kept calling her bitch and it seemed to be working for both of them.

Beth's hands returned to Sphynx man pecs and tiny nipples. Her hand brushed across his tiny hard nipples. He flinched. She took his nipples between her fingers and toyed with them.

"Let go of my nipples. Too sensitive! Stop," he said barely louder than a murmur.

This spurred Beth on. She rubbed, pulled, and tugged on his nipples. Beth could feel his already large cock jerk and grow a bit as she gripped his cock inside her. Beth's man was calling her babe and promising to fill her pussy with hot cum. They both became tense and she could feel him blowing his cum into her. His body jerked with each delivery and he grunted as he thrust into her harder with every drop of his juice.

Beth, now on the back end of her orgasm started to rub Sphynx man's body. It was smooth and soft like warm velvet. From his hips her hands moved up feeling his ribs under his hairless body. When she reached his armpits, it was the same; completely hairless. Moving back to his nipples, she rubbed them with the flat of her hand and he cringed. She felt his cock twitch once more as he delivered the last of his cum.

He said nothing. Pulling out, he walked into the showers. Beth followed taking an available shower head several positions down from Sphynx man. She ignored the half-dozen other men showering and focused on washing and drying herself. Finished, she went back to the main party to find Todd.

She found Todd just as Mr. Dick took the platform. He asked for quiet. "It's time for our project video. Let's have this month's project members come forward." Three men and one woman came and stood at the edge of the platform and were introduced.

The foursome was introduced but Todd and Beth didn't recognize any of them.

"For our new members, the monthly project is a random match-up of members who are assigned a project for public sex. They have to bring us a video of their project so we can all be voyeurs of their adventure."

The foursome told the group that their project was to go through a coffee store drive through and order and pick up food while a couple of them could be seen fucking in the back see of the car. With that, their video appeared on a wall behind the stage platform.

They'd been through four drive thru pickup lanes. There was a driver, a camera man and the remaining guy was in the back seat fucking the woman.

The video was quite entertaining with the reactions of the people handing out the food. The room roared with laughter when the elderly employee saw what was going on. Her expression was priceless. There were some college guys who thought it great and offered thumbs up.

With the presentation finished, they drew the name of a woman for the next project, then a number to indicate the number of men for the project and then they drew the names of the number of men to be on the project. One of the men had been rejected as it was the partner of the woman. In this case, the partner was allowed to select the replacement. Finally, the woman reached into the last bucket and selected an envelope describing the project.

The time was well after midnight and the crowd was thinning out. It appeared that some couples were planning additional time with each other. Marvin and Eve came over to say their goodnights. Marvin gave Beth a long hug and she whispered in his ear, "You're the best fuck I've ever had." Marvin whispered back, "I feel the same way about you. And anytime you want to play baby roulette, call me, because I will fuck you pregnant!" They released each other and turned to Eve and Todd. Eve was telling Todd goodnight by sucking his cock again.

On the drive home, they shared their experiences and their hopes for future gatherings. Beth shared with Todd both the experience with Marvin and the Sphynx man. Todd said that about a dozen women had sucked on his cock; three had sucked until they took his spunk and swallowed.

Beth told how she'd found Isaac in the showers but hadn't had the opportunity to have sex with him. That was first on her to-do list for next time.

It was several months later when the drawing pulled Beth's name as the project's woman. The number of men was set at four and their names were pulled. The first man on Beth's team was Bobby, a 5-foot 8-inch construction worker. Beth didn't recognize him. He stepped forward and gave Beth a peck on the cheek and stood beside her with his arm around her waist. Beth thought he was sexy. He was smooth chested with very fit arms and legs. His cock was an average 6-inches, but was really thick. His cock was kind of shaped like a beer can with a short head making it almost flat on the end.

Chuck was selected second. Chuck was ex-military with a Navy Seal tattoo just about his left peck. He had only been inducted last month and Beth remembered that he fucked the hell out of the woman selected to welcome him. He stepped forward making his way through the crowd and stood on Beth's other side. He put his arm around her shoulder. He stood there with a massive hard on. Beth liked his hairy chest. He had a thick patch of hair across his pecs and then a thin treasure trail running down through his belly button and to his pubic patch. His patch was trimmed and his balls were shaved. Beth remembered his induction well. He'd fucked the woman for at least ten minutes before pulling out and squirting his big load of cum across her abdomen and tits. After his last drop of cum was expended, his cock was still rock hard and he plunged it back into her cunt and pumped away at her for another three minutes ending with his having a second orgasm which delivered a load deep within her pussy. After a long pause to complete his spunk delivery, he withdrew his still hard cock. He was a fucking machine. Now, he stood beside Beth as one of the four men that she'd work with on their project.

Todd was the next name pulled in the drawing, and as the rules said you couldn't be on a project with your significant other, he called Isaac to fill that slot. He knew that Beth would love to have him on the team as she'd still never had sex with him but wanted to.

Todd could understand why Beth was driven to have sex with Isaac. He was six foot tall, blond with a great body. He had a hairy chest and hairy, powerful legs. Like Todd and Chuck, he had a seven-inch cock with good thickness. It wasn't as thick as Bobby or Chuck, but thick enough to get the job done.

The final name called was Oscar. When called Oscar made his way through the crowd to join the team. Oscar was a grad student. His body was trim and fit, but rather slim. His skin was smooth and black. His only hair was on his head and his legs; and, of course his pubic area. His cock was, maybe, just a tad over seven inches and thinner than the others on the team. He did have a massive head on the end of his cock, it must have been at least an inch and a quarter wider than the rest of his shaft.

The last drawing was the description of the project. The envelop was drawn and the envelop was handed over to Beth.

Todd pried on the way home asking what the project was. Beth explained that they hadn't opened the envelop yet but had set a planning session at Isaac's house the following week to work out the details.

The night of the planning session arrived and Beth drove herself to Isaac's house. He answered the door wearing only boxers and let her in. The other three men were already there and also in merely boxers.

"Oh, so this is how it's going to be? Well, okay," she said and proceeded to strip to her panties.

Beth presented the sealed envelope and opened it. After reading it to the guys, they agreed that as voyeur sex was concerned this was huge. There could be hundreds of people watching the group of them have sex in public. The note in the envelop designated the location. Two of the guys volunteered to scout out the location and report back next week. With so many potential people watching, they felt the need to make sure that this not appear as a gang rape, but instead a gang bang. The later would be less likely to have someone call the police.

"Well, what do you say to my sucking one of you and then riding them to get things started. I will show that I'm on board as I started it," she said. "Who wants to be that guy?"

Bobby quickly volunteered, "Baby, you can suck me and ride my cock anytime." With that he stripped off his boxers and waited.

Beth dropped down and slowly licked his cock which grew to its full size. But, built like a beer can, it was too thick for her to get into her mouth except for the head. Bobby's groaning told her that her not being able to take it all wasn't going to be a problem.

Beth felt someone sliding her panties down and then over her feet. She was now naked with her head on Bobby's cock and her ass up in the air. She thought how it was to feel to have this very thick cock pushed inside her pussy. It would be exciting beyond belief. She felt herself getting wetter and couldn't tell if it were sucking Bobby thick cock or having her pussy rubbed by one of the now naked guys. She decided that she didn't care. She'd never had four guys at a time and the thought of their gang fucking her was a turn-on that made her pussy tingle.

One of the guys reached froward and took her tits into his hand. She loved to have a man play with her tits and as he did so, she felt the tingle spread. It was Chuck's hands that had taken her tits. His hands were large and felt great on her chest. Soon, Chuck focused his attention on her nipples. He rubbed and tugged the already hard nipples. She released Bobby's cock from her mouth long enough to grunt each time Chuck pinched her nipples. He knew now that this was a special turn on for her.

She returned to sucking Bobby's cock's head. Behind her, Oscar was fingering her pussy and clit. Oscar was only the second black guy that she'd had sex with. Marvin from the initiation had been the first. She thought back to Marvin fucking her and suddenly she felt her pussy gush with her syrup.

With Bobby in her mouth, Oscar at her pussy and Chuck ravishing her tits, it all became too much. She needed some cock. She released Bobby's cock and move forward positioning her pussy over Bobby's cock. She slowly lowered herself onto him. As his cock head met her pussy opening, Bobby told her it would be ok and that she should relax and enjoy it. The short blunt end of his cock felt like a battering ram against her pussy. It felt nothing like a normally shaped cock. She held her breath and lower her cunt onto his cock. A moment after touching his cock tip, she relaxed and his cock entered her. She gasped. It felt amazing, and she only had the first couple of inches inside her. When her pussy became used to this blunt object inside her, she dropped herself down taking the entire thing.

Beth started to rise and fall on Bobby's cock and in moments she reached a body shaking orgasm. She continued to ride Bobby and the orgasm continued. Bobby was grunting like a pig each time he moved down and took all of cock inside her. He had taken over her nipples from Chuck and was tugging on them. As she rose and fell on him, the tug on her nipples increased each time she rode up.

Beth started to moan loudly and they all knew that she was about to cum again. She did so with a stuff body and a scream of passion. That was all it took and Bobby felt his cock grow harder inside her and with a groan he started squirting his seed into her. Beth reached behind her and between his legs and grabbed his ball-sack which was tight against his cock's base. It was wet with her juices. She rubbed his balls and she felt him stiffen again and continue to empty his balls into her hot, wet, cum-filled pussy. When he'd finished, she rose off of him and moved down to lick his cock.

"No. No. Too sensitive," Bobby said.

Beth grinned and continued to lick and suck on his cock. Now, it was Bobby who was screaming as she tongued his sensitive cock. Behind her she could feel a cock head pressing between her pussy lips. She released Bobby's cock long enough to turn and see Oscar in position to take her from behind.

Oscar was promising her the best black cock she would ever have as he moved the giant head of his cock the length of her lips picking up her wetness. After releasing Bobby's huge, thick cock, she felt the need to tense her vaginal muscles and squeeze her pussy opening shut. She wanted to feel Oscar's huge cock head force its way into her. It was then that Oscar's cock centered itself at her pussy. He pressed gently. Slowly she relaxed her muscles and allowed his cock to enter her. Once the huge head on his penis pressed into her, she once again tightened herself around his somewhat slender cock. She knew he was a bit longer than the others when his cockhead tapped her cervix. He started to pump himself in and out of her. Soon he found a rhythm that satisfied her. He could tell from the sounds she was making. With each withdrawal of his cock, his cock head pumped out Bobby's cum. Beth could feel it running down her inside leg; Oscar could feel it dripping onto his balls.

Oscar was a sex talker. "Oh, baby, yes." "You love my cock, baby?" "I'm feeling your hot pussy." "Take it, babe, take all of that hot, black cock." "I'm not going to pull out. I'm going to deliver my cum to the door of your baby making machine."

It must have been working because Beth was responding with grunts and moans of her own. Her cum was happening. She had shown mercy on Bobby's sensitive cock and allowed his limp cock to slide from her mouth. He'd slid forward from underneath her. Chuck had appeared in front of her with his hands on his hips as he pushed his hard cock towards her mouth. Beth opened wide. Holding herself up with one hand, she reached up with the other and grabbed Chuck's balls. They hung a couple of inches below his cock in a bald ball-sack. Until she took them in hand, she didn't realize how big they were. Monster was the word that came to mind. She took a firm, but gentle, grasp of them and tugged them downward. It caused his extended cock to bounce in front of her. His cock escaped her mouth, but she recovered it and continued to tug his balls. She could tell that her tugging was getting him excited.

Her attention to Chuck's cock flagged as Oscar brought her to a full cum. Her body became ridged as she felt his cock pounding her harder and harder. She wanted to scream, but with Chuck in her mouth she could only offer a muffled cry. Her pussy clinched to hold Oscar's cock.

Oscar started talking again. "I'm going to cum." "Cum really big time, maybe my biggest ever." "Come on balls, do your thing, let's breed this one good!" "Pay attention, white boys, this is the way you fuck pussy." "Going to cum. Going..."

Oscar paused mid-sentence and thrusted his cock hard into her pussy. His balls, now pinned against her pussy were tingling as they did their job with squirt after squirt of hot cum into her pussy. After what seemed to be the last squirt, he pulled his cock out and stroked it from end-to-end. A large drop of cum emerged and hung on his cock head. Seeing it he pushed his cock back into her and pumped in and out a few more times.

Beth's body was shaking. She tried to speak but couldn't.

Oscar pulled out and fell back on the floor. There he lay resting and trying to regain control of his breathing.

Chuck reclaimed his cock from her mouth and moved behind her. He kicked Oscar's legs out of the way and moved into position to replace Oscar. His cock, though big and thick easily slid into Beth's twice fucked pussy. Remembering his welcoming fuck, she knew she was about to have a hard fucking. To her surprise, he was gentle. His first few strokes were long and slow. Each one started with his cock outside her and then sliding in fully until she could fee his big balls collide with her ass. Having established his slow pace, he leaned forward and fondled her breasts. His hands explored every part of her breasts and his fingers came to rest on her tense nipples. He circled them. He rubbed them. He pinched and tugged them. He felt her body tense.

Chuck leaned forward, his mouth now licking and sucking her earlobes. He whispered to her, "I was excited to have been chosen for this challenge; I've seen you at the parties and wanted to fuck you more than you can imagine because you are one of the sexiest women in the club."

With his cock in her cunt, his hands on her tits and his whispers in her ear, she was fully engaged and felt an orgasm coming on.

As her passion grew, she replied in her own whisper, "Yes, I've wanted you too." With those words from her, he slammed his cock as far into her as he could. He grunted and she moaned at the power of his cock. Her body started to tingle and she knew that her cum was upon her. She griped his cock with her pussy and squeezed it with everything that she could bring to bear. Her body started to jerk uncontrollably as her passions grew and Chuck increased the pace of his penetrations. She screamed out as he continued to drive her cum.