Love Among Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It was the naked lady," Todd said. The room roared with laughter again.

"Beth, are you having a good time?"

"I sure am. There are a lot of great men here."

"Beth," Mr. Dick said, "I'll let you answer for both of you. Do you want to join our club?"

"Oh yes, we're in!" This brought on a round of applause.

"Well, we'll assume that your check clears," Mr. Dick said and again the room laughed. "Are you ready for your initiation tonight?"

"Like Beth said, we're in," Todd said.

"Well, we have the likes of welcome wagon here at the club. They handle the initiations. Let me see who's next of the list. It's Marvin and Eve." This met with applause.

In the back of the crowd could be seen a couple pushing their way through the mass of naked people to the stage. When Marvin and Eve broke through the crowd, Beth and Todd saw them for the first time. They were a black couple of about fifty-five years of age.

Eve was a perfect hourglass figure. Two huge tits above a tiny waist and rounded out with a nice set of hips and a plump ass. She was very fit and looked like quite the sex-pot. Todd extended a hand to help her onto the stage.

As Marvin walked to the stage, Beth was amazed at his physical self. He was no more than five-foot-ten but showed the results of years of gym training. It wasn't grotesque like so many competition body builders. His body, while powerful, was still smoothly contoured. His skin was a warm caramel color and he was hairless except for his powerful thighs and calves. His biceps were huge as were his forearms. His abdomen flat and tight and his pecs well developed. His cock was about the length of Todds, but Marvin's was a bit thicker and it was curved slightly up. Beth couldn't take her eyes off of him. It seemed obvious to her that the initiation was to let the naked crowd watch Marvin and Eve fuck Todd and her. She could feel her pussy tingle and become moist.

He crossed the stage with his cock pointing straight ahead. When he reached Beth, he gave her a kiss on the cheek and put his arm around her waist. Again, she felt the moisture.

Marvin whispered to Beth, "Come sit with me, we'll let Todd and Eve go first." With that he led her to one of the ottomans where they sat side-by-side. Sitting next to her, Beth had more time to take in his body. His skin was perfect and soft. His arms were hard muscle and her mind thought of just how hard his cock would be inside her. Marvin's arms showed huge bulging blood vessels - the sign of a long-time fitness type. She gazed down at his cock. It was still very hard and it too had several large blood vessels running its length. It made his cock look powerful. That only went to excite her more.

His balls were huge. Beth had seen a bunch of balls in her life, but these were the largest. They were the size of plum tomatoes. His ball-sack was relaxed and his balls rested on the ottoman. Not being able to resist, she reached over and stoked his cock and then fondled his balls. She was growing more excited about having his cock inside her and taking a huge load of cum from those massive balls. She felt moisture from her pussy gushing from between her lips.

She looks over at Todd and Eve who were a few feet away on the little stage on their own ottomans. Todd was fondling her tits and licking her nipples. She was obviously excited. She moved around and straddled his face and lowered her pussy onto his face. She shook his cock and stroked it. He was now fully erect as she took his cock into her mouth. In just a moment she had taken all of him effortlessly. Her head bobbed up and down on his cock as he licked her pussy. His tongue had found her clit and was vigorously tubbing it up, down, and sideways. She let out a yelp of delight and took his cock in again.

Marvin leaned over and whispered into Beth's ear, "You are a very beautiful woman. I'm glad that it was Eve and my turn to welcome the new members. You are so very sexy."

"Thank you," she whispered in his ear. "And, I'm looking forward to your black cock."

"Have you ever had sex with a black man," he whispered, "it is different, you know."

"Only in my secret fantasies," she replied and blew gently into his ear.

"In that case, think of yourself as a virgin, because until you've had a black man service you with his black cock, trust me, you are a virgin."

Beth was enthralled with this muscular black man. At first, she was struck by his words. They were spoken not as a bragg and not with arrogance, but with confidence. She tingled between her legs and felt another wave of her juices escape her.

Todd was now on his back with Eve riding his cock as she straddled him. Her hips were moving in rhythm. Todd was gripping her tits which dangled above him. He rubbed her erect nipples and pinched them and tugged on them as she said, "Yes. Yes."

Things changed when he took both hands and slapped her ass. Again, she yelped.

Marvin turned to Beth and said, "This is about to get interesting."

No sooner had he said it when Eve lifted her hand and slapped Todd hard across his face. The look of shock was evident on his reddening face.

To Beth, Marvin said, "Eve kind of likes the rough stuff from time-to-time."

Todd felt his cock stiffen a bit when she slapped him. Again, he slapped her ass and again she slapped him and yet again he felt his cock harden a bit inside her.

They glanced to Todd and Eve as she lay against his chest, his cock still buried in her pussy. He put his arms around her and rolled over. He was now on top of her and his cock was still in her pussy as he started to thrust into her with the same pace she had used when riding his cock. She cried out as she came. A string of gibberish came from her mouth making no sense at all, but the message was clear, she was having a massive orgasm.

Marvin leaned toward Beth repositioning his lips to her ear. He nibbled her earlobe and then whispered, "Are you on the pill?"

"Yes," she whispered back. She thought that he was just making sure she was safe.

"Damn," he said. "I was hoping you'd say no. I was hoping that there'd be just a chance that I could fuck a baby into you."

Beth looked down at Marvin's still hard cock and saw a large drop of pre-cum forming on the head. She reached out spread it along his entire length. As she rubbed his cock, the pre-cum went from a drop to a dribble. She knew he was thinking about getting her pregnant. Beth caught the dribble and spread it all over his now slippery cock and ball-sack. As she moved her hand over his cock, she felt those huge blood vessels bulging along his cock. She held her fingers on one and could feel the pulse of each heartbeat. When Todd fucked her, she could always feel the throb of his cock as he pumped his cum into her. She wondered if she'd be able to feel Marvin's pulse in her pussy through these large blood vessels. She realized that Marvin may be right, this may be a totally new sexual experience for her.

Hearing Todd's voice drew her attention to him and Eve. He'd pulled his cock out of her and ordered her to get on all fours. She did so and then spread her knees apart to give him better access to her pussy. Without being told, she lowered her head and shoulders to the ottoman.

"Now, I'm going to fuck you like a bitch dog, babe." With that, he thrusted his entire length into her waiting pussy slamming his balls against her pussy lips. He was no longer using the pace that she had set and which had given her two hard orgasms. Now, he was pummeling her pussy fast and hard. She started to cry out between her heavy breathing. He knew that both of them were seconds away. He looked down to see his white cock pounding into her black pussy. She was starting to jerk and he could feel his balls getting ready to deliver their thick prize.

"Take it, bitch," he called out and then pushed his cum into her. The crowd murmured in satisfaction. His body jerked until he delivered his last shot of cum into her. He slid his cock from her. Todd's cock and balls hung between his legs glistening with her juices and his cum. He smiled and slapped her hard on the ass. She moaned softly.

As they fell into a heap, Marvin said to Beth, "I think it's our turn." With that he stood and offered his hand to Beth as she stood in front of him.

Beth was excited. She'd always wondered what a black fuck would be like and now that she'd met Marvin, that curiosity had grown resulting in a trickle of her juices escaping from between her pussy lips.

Marvin pressed his lips to her and began the tongue dance in her mouth. She received his tongue eagerly and he soon excited her more than any tongue that had been thrusted into her mouth. Their lips were locked together as his tongue explored every inch of her tongue and mouth. His tongue explored every nook and cranny of her mouth. It wasn't long before he was using the tip of his tongue to rub her uvula. She resisted her gag reflex and allowed him to massage her uvula. She realized that this excitement was due to his huge tongue which filled her mouth. His tongue was long and thick and as muscular as the rest of his massive body. Her thoughts shifted to imagination of how that tongue would feel inside her pussy.

He'd had his arms around her as she had hers around him. They both moved their hands across the other's back. Then he gave her a bit of separation and his strong hands took her breasts. He squeezed them and caressed them. He found the nipples and rubbed them until they sat up, pert, on his tits. He rubbed and tugged on her nipples.

She thought she would explode. His huge tongue in her mouth and his hands toying with her nipples was too much. She moved her hands down to his ass and squeezed to signal that she was ready for his cock inside her. She wrapped one of her legs around his. Her calf was rubbing up and down on his hairy calf. She wanted to climb him like a tree until his cock was inside her. The best she could do was her tippy toes.

He had released his grip on her tits and one hand was now rubbing her pussy lips. Her juice was flowing. She needed nothing else to prepare her for her first black cock. His fingers parted her lips and found her clit.

Beth couldn't believe this. Her black cock fantasy was being played out in a very public way. In the past, she's had sex only with men of her choice. Men she picked and allowed into her bed. But, now, in her passionately animal state she was about to be fucked by a man she'd only first laid eyes on thirty minutes ago. He wasn't even her choice; he'd been picked at random to have sex with her. She was so far outside her comfort zone and so hot to fuck.

They stood there and as Marvin's fingers overloaded her senses, she could feel the tip of his hard cock tap and move along her thigh.

She leaned forward and whispered in his ear, "I need you to fuck me now. Right now!"

One of her legs was still wrapped around his. Marvin reached down and put his forearms under her legs and easily lifted her up. He pulled her close so that her pussy met his ball-sack. Continuing to raise her against him, her pussy lips met the base of his shaft as it was pressed flat against his abdomen. She put her arms around his neck as he moved her swollen pussy lips against the length of his cock. At her highest, she could feel the head of his hard cock against her pussy, but even when she tried, it wasn't at the right angle to slide into her. It was driving her mad. His cock was so close and she wanted it so much. The felt her body responding as it raced towards an orgasm. She let out a little scream and convulsed in passion and anticipation.

Marvin allowed her this moment. Then he turned so that they were in profile to Eve and Todd. He lifted Beth and allowed their chests to separate. With the extra space, his cock was no longer pressing on his abdomen, and it stuck straight out just inches from her pussy entrance. He pulled her close and his cock's head touched her pussy lips, but his cock has missed the mark. He whispered to her, "Wait for it!"

It took several more attempts before his cock aligned perfectly with her opening and he allowed his head to disappear into her. She tried to push herself forward onto his shaft, but his strength held her in place. He moved his arms which met her back-and-forth as he drove his cock into her. When she took three short inhales, he pulled her to him and buried his cock into her cunt. She let out a squeal of delight.

He looked over to see Todd and Eve watching his fucking Beth. Eve lay beside Todd stroking his now hard cock. Todd's eyes were focused on the black cock disappearing repeatedly into Beth.

Marvin's thick thighs strong hips and bubble-butt were all working together to thrust deeply into Beth. As Beth's pussy tightened around Marvin's cock, he knew that she was going to cum again. He stopped with his cock deep inside her. She felt his cock stop and then she could feel it. With each of his heartbeats she could feel those huge blood vessels twitch in keeping with his heartbeat. Marvin resumed pushing into her and she soon was cumming. He continued to pummel into her to heighten her excitement.

Glancing at Todd, Marvin saw a huge stream of cum shoot from Todd's cock, his second orgasm in no more than twenty minutes.

Marvin carried Beth over to the oversized ottomans and laid her down. He spread her legs and put his head between her legs. He licked her swollen pussy lips. Remembering the size of his tongue, Beth almost came again. He licked her lips slowly then used his tongue to separate them. He pressed his mouth to her and his tongue took control of her clit. For her it was like the excitement of having that tongue in her mouth, but ten times over. She reached down and found his arms palms-down on the ottoman beside her. Running her hand over his oversized biceps, she moved to his forearms and gripped them tightly has he exercised her clit. She was wondering if he'd also use that talented tongue on her pussy. She'd no sooner had the thought than he moved to her pussy. He wasted no time as he ran his tongue around the edge of the opening. He knew that the anticipation would drive her wild; and it did. Slowly he inserted his tongue into her and started to massage her pussy. It was everything that she'd expected based on what he'd done in her mouth.

Experience led him to that special spot inside her pussy. When he tongued it, she gripped his forearms and dug her fingers into them. She lost herself and started to scream with passion; only then realizing that there was something like sixty people watching Marvin lick her pussy. She decided that she didn't care. She'd never had sex this satisfying before.

Marving pulled back and then got on his knees between her legs. He moved forward holding his cock as it entered her soaked pussy. He started to push into her finding a comfortable pace. He leaned forward until they were chest to chest. He was resting his weight on his forearms his smooth chest and pecs gently brushing her abdomen and breasts.

Todd was seeing them from the bottoms of their feet. She'd wrapped her legs around his lower back. He knees were just over a foot apart and between his legs Todd could he his balls swinging back-and-forth hitting her in the ass as he fucked her. His balls were massive and Todd wondered just how much cum Marvin would be squirting into his girlfriend.

Beth could feel that his cock was just a bit larger in girth than was Todd's cock. But both were about the same length and they were the length she loved best. Todd's cock would sometimes tap her cervix in a gentle sexy way. Marvin's cock was tapping her cervix with each thrust. His talk earlier about wanting to get her pregnant came to mind. With this constant tapping at her cervix, she knew that when he came he'd be squirting his seed in just the right place drowning her cervix. Given the size of his balls, she could only imagine the amount of cum he'd spray onto her cervix. These thoughts and his slow fucking her pussy had their effect and she began her third orgasm. She grabbed his hands and held on for it. Her body tensed and her cunt gripped his cock. Her body went rigid and jerked more violently than before.

Marvin felt his balls draw up to the base of his cock as they prepared to do their work. As his pleasure increased, he knew that he was moments away from delivering his seed into her. When he crossed the point of no return, he pushed his cock as far into her as it would go. He could feel her cervix touch the end of his cock. A moment later, his balls took over and he felt wave-after-wave of hot cum squirt from his cock onto her cervix.

She could feel his hot cum squirting again-and-again into her as the tip of his cock touched her cervix. She could also feel him press his cock as hard as he could into her with each squirt. He didn't pull back between squirts, just press harder into her with each squirt.

Beth heard sounds of approval from the crowd and only then remembered they were watching.

With his squirts all done, and their breathing returning to normal, Marvin pulled his cock from her cunt. He told her to get on all fours. She did. He approached her from behind and slipped his still hard cock into her pussy. He started fucking her. After only a couple of minutes, he pumped another load into her. When finished, he pulled out of her and they both collapsed onto the ottoman.

Beth lay there. She'd never been fucked like that before. She didn't know if it was so good because of Marvin, or if it were his black cock, or what. But she knew that it had been like no other.

Mr. Dick climbed onto the riser and encouraged a round of applause from those gathered for the induction of the two new members. Marvin stood and offered Beth a hand to get up and then off the riser.

Beth and Todd found each other in the crowd. Both smelled of sweat, juices and cum. They offered each other a hug and a smile as both seemed to have enjoyed their initiation.

Several people came over to them to introduce themselves, make offers or for a tender touch. Two women had dropped to their knees and sucked on Todd's cock and several men had fondled Beth's tits and one fingered her pussy.

Beth leaned in to Todd and said that she was going to the showers upstairs and rinse off. He nodded and she headed for the elevator.

The ladies' showers were individual stalls and they were all full. Beth hesitated only a moment and decided that she'd used the men's gang shower. After all, everyone there had already seen her naked and fucked. As she entered the men's locker room, she saw several men showering in the gang shower to her left. On her right, was a line of sinks in a long counter.

There was a woman bent over the counter between two sinks getting slow fucked from behind. Beth immediately recognized the man fucking her as Isaac. Her heart jumped a beat. His naked body was everything that she'd imagined it to be. He stood behind the woman his feet outside hers and his legs bent at the knees to lower his cock to the height of her pussy. His strong body was leaning forward with his chest on her back as he slow fucked her. From behind she could see his cock sliding into and out of the woman's pussy as she moaned.

There were two other men lined up for their turn with her. The first was a very fit guy with a short red beard. It was neatly trimmed to about an inch as was the hair on his head. He had a big cock that was obviously ready for his turn with the woman. Second in line was a young black man of about twenty years of age. His semi-soft cock dangled between his legs as he waited his turn.

Beth's eyes looked back at Isaac. His body was covered with a thin mist of sweat. Beth walked over and leaned forward over his back and started to lick his back. His sweat was sweet and she moved down. His ass and hips were moving slowly as he fucked the woman. Beth licked his buns gathering his sweat onto her tongue. As she gathered his sweat, she reached between his legs and felt his cock and balls. She positioned her hand so that his ball-sack would slide along her hand with each of his strokes.