Love Among Swingers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pulled out his cock but it still pointed forward to her entry. When she regained herself, she said, "I want more."

He moved her to her back and entered her. She reached up and ran her fingers through his chest hair where she found his nipples. They were already hard when she started to tug them. Doing so, she felt his member tense and grow even harder inside her. He leaned forward holding himself with his hands. She stroked his sides and put her hands around his back. It was smooth with just a hint of sweat from their sex-making.

This, she realized, was different. She replayed his whispers in her mind. He'd wanted to have sex with her as had Marvin. She found that quite the ultimate sexy thing in the world. Now, she didn't feel that she was out of control with others telling her who to fuck or unnamed men at the party just walking up and thrusting themselves into her. This guy wanted her and she liked that. He lowered himself onto his elbows and kissed her with passion and invaded her mouth with his tongue. Their tongues did the dance of love and tension in both built.

As her next orgasm was in the near future, she whispered to him again. "I want you to cum in me now. I want your balls to empty themselves into my cunt. I want you to do it now. I'm so ready."

He picked up his pace. His balls were now slamming against her as they swung under his cock. As his orgasm grew, his ball-sack tighten and soon, the sack was holding his balls close. They no longer beat against her loosely, but were tapped each time he went balls deep into her. They were both breathing hard and grunting as their excitement grew. She let out a scream. He let out a "Fuck!" and stopped his thrusting with his balls against her body.

She could feel his hot cum squirting into her. She reached down and grabbed his ass cheeks and pulled him to her wanting all of his cock and cum. Each time he squirted; she could feel his ass cheeks clench. His body shook with each squirt; hers jerked uncontrollably.

He never really went soft, but he managed to pull himself from her. Chuck moved aside.

This only left Isaac. Just as Chuck had wanted her, she had wanted Isaac from the moment she met him. But it had been months and he'd never approached her. Always polite and engaging, he never asked her for a fuck. With Chuck out of the way, Isaac wasted no time. He moved into a sixty-nine-position bringing his cock to her lips. She tugged on his ball-sack and eagerly took his cock head into her mouth. She'd dreamed of this and now his cock was all hers.

Isaac spread her legs and put his head between her legs where he licked between her lips from one end to the other. By now, her lips were enflamed, gorged with blood from the other three men. The moment his tongue touched her clit she screamed out. He realized that it was super sensitive given what she'd gone through. Over loading her senses appealed to him and he continued. She wiggled under the touch of his tongue, but he always kept contact licking and circling her clit.

His taunting had caused her to lose his cock. It was no longer in her mouth. He repositioned himself with his body between his legs and his face at her pussy lips. He started to lick her between the lips. He extended his tongue and enter her very wet pussy. She tensed and reached down grabbing his blond hair in both hands. As his tongue explored inside her pussy, she tugged his hair first in one direction and then another as if guiding his efforts.

His tongue now glistened with her syrup and cum from the three guys before Isaac. Isaac was undeterred. He'd ached for this opportunity to lick her pussy. Since the day she'd walked into the fitness club he wanted nothing more than to lick and fuck her pussy. But he'd hesitated because she was so beautiful and sexy. The only thing worse than yearning for her would have been to have approached her and been rejected. When he'd been selected for the project with her, his spirts and his cock has sprung to life. The project meant that he'd have the opportunity to fuck her at least two or three times. At this moment, with is tongue inside her pussy exploring her wetness, he could not have been happier.

"I'm going to cum again," she screeched. Isaac continued to tongue her pussy. She started to jerk around so much that he couldn't keep his tongue inside her moving body. He drew himself up and positioned his cock to her pussy. She gasped at the touch of the cock that she wanted most inside her. Isaac hid the head of his cock inside her and started short fast strokes against the same part of her pussy that his tongue had just left. When her writhing about caused him so slip out, her reentered her and went deeper this time. He leaned forward onto his elbows with his hairy blond chest resting on her tits. He pushed his way into her until his balls stopped any further advance. His hips and ass went to work powering his cock in and out of her. As he did so, she could feel his beautiful blond chest hair rubbing against her pert nipples.

Beth almost froze. She was in a sexual trance. She could feel his hard cock in her pussy pounding her. She could feel his mat of chest hair rubbing her nipples. She could feel his hot breath against her ear. She could hear the sloppy sounds of his cock and balls sliding in and out of her juicy and cum-filled pussy. She could smell the scent of his sweat from his lightly moist body.

She wrapped her legs around his lower back and pulled him closer with each of his thrusts. Finally, the man she'd eyed for months was fucking her to a huge orgasm. She felt it building and started to breath ever harder. He sensed it and it triggered his pending cum. She felt his cock harden inside her. Her body jerked as did his when he started to squirt his hot cum into her. Isaac pressed his balls against her as they did their job releasing shot after shot of their seed into Beth.

He whispered into her ear, "You are amazing!"

She whispered back, "I've wanted you for so long."

Isaac realized that if he'd just told her his feelings months ago, they would have gotten to this place much earlier without three other guys' contributions.

When his very last drop had been delivered, they both rested as their bodies offered up their last twitches. It wasn't until when Chuck tapped him on the ass that he allowed himself to pull out of her. Chuck pushed Isaac aside and took his place between Beth's legs. Grabbing her knees, he pushed them high into the air. He slid his hands from her knees to her ankles and thrusted her feet high into the air. His cock was already stiff and pointing at her pussy as he leaned forward and reentered her. He wasted no time fucking her. Bobby and Oscar had moved to either side of Beth's head and were offering their cock to her mouth. Beth took Oscar's large black cock head into her mouth and massaged it with her tongue, after a short while he tensed and filled her mouth as he tried to bury his entire length into her mouth. Bobby took his place in her mouth and while she sucked his thick cock, he stroked it causing him to blow a huge load into her mouth.

Satisfied, Bobby and Oscar dressed and left. Chuck was still fucking her hard and fast. She was starting to cum as Chuck's cock was bringing on waves of orgasms. All the time, she was thinking about Isaac and with her eyes closed she could pretend that Chuck's cock was, in fact, Isaac's. It made her orgasm quicken. Chuck stopped abruptly and Beth felt him deliver his seed deep inside her. Inside her, she felt his cock twitch each time it delivered another squirt from his balls. He didn't wait for his cock to soften, he pulled out, dressed and left.

Isaac turned to Beth, "How about we get you into a nice hot shower? Are you steady enough to walk?"

She wobbled as she got up and Isaac picked her up and took her to the bathroom. She sat on the toilet lid while he started and adjusted the temperature on the shower. Feeling stronger, she climbed into the stream of water. Isaac stepped in behind her.

They lathered each other and washed. The soap made their bodies slippery and it felt good. After a half hour, Isaac turned off the shower, and picked up a towel and dried Beth. After drying himself he picked her up and took her to his bed. Once she was settled into the bed, he slipped in beside her caressing her with one arm around her soft body. She rolled onto her side and placed a hand on his blond hairy chest. She ran her fingers through his hair and across his nipples. It was then that she drifted off to sleep.

Beth was the first to awaken in the morning. She was still in Isaac's embrace. He lay there on top of the covers naked. She gently kissed his cheek and chest gently so as not to awaken him. She then slid down in the bed and lifted his limp cock. She wrapped her lips around it and started to go up-and-down on it. As it grew, she adjusted until it was erect and Isaac was fully awake and muttering groans. She continued. Soon he was fully erect and she was using her mouth to worship his cock. She began to tug on his ball-sack and balls. His groaning increased and she knew that he was getting close. She stopped and crawled from the bed.

"Hey, you can't stop now!" He looked at her with pleading eyes.

"Just remember where we were and we'll finish later. I've got to go to work. But first I have to tell Todd that I'm okay and had a wonderful evening." She slid into her clothes from the night before and gave him a sexy kiss on the lips before departing.

Isaac looked down at his glistening cock, "Fuck!" He rolled from the bed and wandered into the kitchen for coffee.

There was no surprise for Todd as Beth told him of her gangbang and her sleeping over with Isaac. They had planned another preparation meeting the following Tuesday and then they were going to video their project the following day. Friday was the regular meeting of the group and it was then that they'd present their voyeur video for the group.

Friday's regular meeting kicked off at nine and Todd and Beth were there when the doors opened. Bobbie, Chuck, and Oscar found them in the crowd. Oscar had edited the video and said that they were ready to go. The movie was always presented at midnight so they had time to mix and mingle. Isaac and his mousey, red-haired girlfriend came over. She was introduced to Todd and Beth as Liz. Beth thought that she saw a twinkle in Todd's eye when she appeared. Liz was obviously taken with Todd. She rubbed his chest and licked his nipples. Her hands wrapped around his waist and found his ass. She squeezed it. Without a word she slid down his body and pressed her face into his crotch. Todd's semi hard cock completely disappeared into her mouth as Todd ran his fingers through her red hair.

"I know that Isaac has been fucking Beth, so I'd like to fuck you, Todd." She didn't wait for a response. She took Todd by the hand and led him away.

"Well, they seem to be hitting it off," Beth said.

"Actually, that works for me. I'd like to switch with Todd. I want you to come live with me. You're an amazing woman with an amazing body and I want it all the time."

"I'll tell Todd later," Beth said.

Marvin and the Sphynx man, who she had learned was called Onan, walked up. Both carried smiles on their faces for her. "Hey, Isaac, could we borrow Beth for a little fun? We thought we'd do a little salt and pepper thing with her."

"That would be up to her," Isaac said.

"Let's go fuckers, can't disappoint all these horny men when my pussy is hot and horny."

They took Beth by the hand and led her away. Isaac was disappointed to have Beth taken away on the heels of their agreeing to live together, but this was a swinger's group and everyone was here for fun. Isaac wandered through the crowd. He saw Todd driving into Liz doggie style. Three other guys formed a line behind Todd waiting their turn with Liz. The only one that Isaac recognized was Oscar, the black guy from the project. He knew that Liz would like that. She liked all cock, but she especially liked black cock. It was kind of funny what with his being a blond white guy. He guessed these things happened.

Moving through the crowd, he hear Liz's voice as she was cumming. He knew her sounds well.

He turned to see both her and Todd's bodies jerking in pleasure as they both came. When Todd had delivered his sack full of cum into her, he pulled out and Oscar slid his black cock with the huge head into her. Liz was still jerking from Todd's orgasm and she squealed when Oscar plunged into her giving her no time to come down from her passion.

Along the way, Isaac greeted several members. One woman had given his cock and balls a tug and a couple of others had sucked on his dick for a while with no intention of making him squirt. Three couples indicated that they wanted another three-way with him and promised to call him. When he caught site of Beth, Onan was balls deep in her and pumping away at her pussy. Marvin stood next to the two of them. Marvin's cock was glistening with fluid. Apparently, Beth had told him she didn't want a line to form as Marvin was waiving off other men.

It was now midnight and the team gathered together and Bobby attached his cell phone to the video screen. Chuck stepped forward and addressed the group. "We had a very big challenge and know that more voyeurs saw us than in any other project. Literally, hundreds saw our little sex show." Chuck nodded to Bobby and the video began.

Oscar continued, "Here we are making out way up the last flight of steps to the roof of the Brickhouse building. As you know, it's a landmark in this city and is now surrounded by several much taller skyscrapers with hundreds of offices. So, here's our adventure gangbanging on the roof in front of all those bored office workers."

The video went on for several minutes showing the surrounding buildings and the five of them having sex in plain sight of the office workers. The audience at the party loved it with cheers and a lot of cocks being stroked. When the video ended, it was met with applause by a totally horny room of people. It was the spark to wholesale fucking all around the room.

Todd rejected a woman asking to suck his cock and came over to Beth. "You were great!"

"Thanks."

"So was Isaac as good as you'd thought. I ask because I wanted you to have a good time.

'He was good and it's sweet of you to ask. That's what makes me love you."

It was her own words that made her stop and think. Todd really did love her. She realized that all of this around her, while fun, was separate from her love for Todd. She didn't mind their having sex with other people once a month, because she always had Todd.

"Excuse me," Beth said to Todd. "I have to do something."

She found Isaac just as he came inside some woman Beth didn't know. When he pulled out of her, Beth pulled Isaac aside.

"I'm not leaving Todd for you. I just realized how much he loves me. When his name was drawn and he needed to name a substitute for our project, he chose you because he knew I wanted to have sex with you. He wasn't possessive or territorial or jealous. He did it because he loves me and wants to make me happy. I need Todd for just that reason. You and I will be here once a month and we can work in some sex, because I love having sex with you. But I really love Todd."

Isaac looked shocked, and said nothing. She found it telling that he wouldn't fight for her as she knew that Todd would fight for her. She gave Isaac a peck on the cheek and walked away. Beth found Todd on the other side of the room being sucked by some woman. Beth slapped his ass and said, "Come on lover. It's time you take me home!"