Love Among the Stacks Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mmm-hmmm. And if you don't find a place for us to go to soon, I'm going to soak through the pad and onto the car seat." We were sitting at a light, and Kellie reached up with her finger and lightly brushed my balls.

The light changed, and I gunned it so hard that the tires squealed. We were in an industrial area, and everything around here was closed in the weekend. I took a hard right, driving past auto body shops and scrapyards, then turned again a couple of streets later. This road dead-ended, but it was empty save for us. It was perfect.

6.

Kellie turned to climb into my lap but ran into the steering wheel. By unspoken agreement, we climbed out of the car and into the much roomier back seat. For once, I was grateful that my parents couldn't afford a newer, smaller car. Once we made it into the back seat and Kellie straddled my legs, though, our crazy urgency decreased just a bit. It was like we both realized that we were just where we wanted to be and that we could take just a little time to explore. We'd done so very little of that.

She was sitting back just a bit - I knew she could feel that I was hard, but she wasn't pressing right up against me. I slid my hands around to her butt, cupping her through the tight denim. Her ass fit my hands perfectly, and by the way she groaned, I knew it was something she liked too.

I kissed down from Kellie's mouth to her neck, finding the spots she liked the most, and found that kissing her there made her vocal.

"Mmmm. James, oh yes. There. Ohhhhh. I didn't know. I didn't know that could feel so, ohhh, so good. Ffffuck, fuck, fuck!"

That last 'fuck' was more of a cry, and Kellie met my lips with hers, hungry and needy. I matched her energy, but I didn't want to push her further than she was ready to go - not that I knew what I was ready for, either. On the one hand, I'd never been this horny. On the other, even if we drove back home this minute, I had more than enough material to drive my jerking off for a good long while.

Just as I was thinking that, though, Kellie and I rocked our hips to the same place and her crotch pressed firmly into my cock. We both moaned, and I involuntarily rocked my hips upward again.

"Holy shit, you're hard," Kellie gasped. "Does it...does it hurt when it's that hard?"

This time, it was my turn to moan as Kellie kissed just underneath my ear. Fuck, that felt almost as good as her pressing against my cock. "Oh god," she whispered right into my ear, and I felt shivers run through my entire body. "I didn't know I could get this wet. I think my body knows what it wants."

I just groaned and slid my hands up her back, under her shirt and sweater, feeling her soft, bare skin and the thrill of her bra strap, right across the middle. We just held each other like that for a moment, both of us feeling like we were at a decision point.

"You are so amazing, Kellie. I mean, fuck. I never thought...I never thought I'd ever be doing this with anyone, much less someone as sexy and smart as you.

"And I want you too. I think you can tell how much. But we can't do that. Not here. I don't even have any, you knows, with me."

Kellie's eyes grew wide. "I love that you care about me that much. About us. I'd always wondered how smart people could have unprotected sex, knowing what we know, but I don't anymore. I am this close to just tearing your clothes off and fucking you."

She laughed. "You should see the look on your face."

I couldn't see it, but I could feel it. Kellie surprised me in so many ways, and I loved her more each time she did. I pulled her close again for a kiss, trying to convey all of the emotion I was feeling into it. She matched me, and now she was rocking her hips against mine, grinding against my cock. I began to worry that if she did that much longer I'd cum in my pants. I wasn't sure how this would end, but that felt like it'd be embarrassing. I put my hands on Kellie's hips and tried to get her to pause.

"I'm...I'm getting a little too excited right now. Can we," I laughed, "I don't even know. Fuck. I didn't know I could get this turned on."

Kellie looked a little concerned. "Are you okay? Is it too sensitive?"

"It's not that." I felt like I was panting, trying to get air. All I wanted was her. "It doesn't hurt when it's like this. There's a lot of pressure, and if you pushed it in the wrong direction, it would hurt, but that's not what's happening at all. It's all good. It's too good."

She grinned. "I've got the moves, I know. All of the never I've done this before has taught me everything."

I grinned back at her. "You're the best I've ever been with, that's for sure. Seriously, if we don't stop, I'm going to cum in my pants, and that will be difficult to explain when we get home."

Kellie kissed me again. "How could you stop right now? Doesn't that cause blue balls?"

"Those aren't real, at least as far as I know. I think that's an excuse guys use to make women have sex with them. I mean, I won't last long once I'm alone, but I'll be okay."

"What if I don't want you to wait?"

"What do you mean?"

"I want to see it. I want to make you cum." The look in Kellie's eyes could only be described as wicked.

I could barely believe my luck. "Yeah?"

"Yeah."

I certainly didn't need any more convincing at this point. "Only if I can do the same for you. I mean, I don't know what I'm doing, but..."

"Hush. You'll be perfect." Kellie pushed me towards one side of the car and moved down so that she could start unbuckling my jeans.

"My god. Are you sure you didn't cum in your pants already? There's a huge wet spot here." She lowered her face and breathed in, then pressed her lips to the head of my cock through the jeans. I groaned, deep in my chest.

She giggled. "You smell good. Intoxicating. C'mon, help me get these pants down."

I lifted my hips as she finished undoing my belt and unbuttoning my pants. When she pulled my pants and underwear down and my cock popped free, I gasped. I hadn't quite realized how much it needed to be free, and the air felt good on it.

I was so into the moment that all of the anxiety I'd had for so long - Was I big enough? Would she laugh? - didn't even occur to me. And by Kellie's reaction, I needn't have worried at all. She moved in to get a good look at my cock, her eyes wide. "I've imagined this. Reality is so much better. Can I...can I touch it?"

"You can do anything you want, love."

Her hand circled my cock, and I twitched. I felt a drop of precum leaking from the tip, and Kellie made me moan by rubbing her thumb through it, slick on the underside of the head. "I am going to explore this guy in detail later. But right now, I think we need to just do this."

Kellie started moving her hand up and down my shaft, slowly at first, then a little faster. All of the sensations of the evening, combined with the feeling of someone else's hand touching me, had me on the edge.

"Oh fuck, Kellie. You're going to make me cum. Just like that."

"Just like this?" Her grip tightened just a tiny bit.

"Yeah."

"You're going to cum if I keep doing this?" Her voice was deep and soft, and I could feel the cum building in my balls.

"Y...yeah."

"Then cum for me, love. Cum hard." My orgasm exploded out of me and I cried out. I couldn't even count the number of times I spurted as Kellie stroked every bit of cum out of me that she could. I was seeing stars and it felt like my heart was pounding at 1000 beats a minute.

I slowly was able to regain my faculties and opened my eyes to look at Kellie. She had a huge grin on her face and some of my cum dripping out of her hair. "Wow. You, uh, hit the ceiling. Twice."

I looked up and laughed. "Oh shit. We're going to have to do some cleaning before we return the car tonight."

"Yeah. But it was totally worth it."

I'm sure I had the dorkiest grin on my face. "Oh yeah."

Kellie finally let go of my cock and looked at the cum that was coating it. "Is there always this much?"

"Every time I've been with you, there is."

She smiled, then stuck her tongue out to lick her finger, making a little face. "I'm going to guess this is an acquired taste."

Kellie's eyes locked on to mine as she licked her hand again, not tentatively at all. "But I'm going to love acquiring the taste."

I groaned, and I could feel my cock starting to harden again, picturing that.

"Not right now, though. Right now, I need you to touch me. I'm so beyond horny I can't stand it. But I don't want to make even more of a mess." She sat up and started looking around for napkins or something to clean up the mess I'd made. I found some, and did a quick enough pass to make sure we weren't missing any big spots. When we'd found them all, Kellie leaned back against the door on her side and looked at me.

"Touch me, James. Make me cum." Her hands went to her pants and started to unbutton them, but I pushed them aside. I wanted to do this. I'd dreamed of it. As I knelt between her legs, I breathed in the strong scent of her arousal. I don't know if there were pheromones in it or anything, but it made me want to do almost anything to please her.

Kellie moaned as I started pulling her pants down. "The panties, too. James. Don't make me wait. Please?"

I followed her instructions, and shortly had the first pussy I'd ever seen in person just inches from my face. Her pubic hair was the same curly brown as the hair on her head, and I could see her swollen slit through the curls. Her entire crotch was glistening. I felt my mouth water.

"Holy shit, Kellie. You're beautiful."

"I'm a mess is what I am. Do you see how wet you've made me?" I couldn't help but feel a surge of pride when she said that.

I reached out and tentatively stroked my fingertips along her vulva, causing Kellie's breath to hiss. Her pussy opened slightly at my touch, hot and slick. I moved my fingers up and down slowly, feeling the wetness pooling at the bottom and noting where Kellie responded the most.

"Oh god, James. That feels...so good. I'm so damned wet. Be...be gentle around my clit. It feels great when you...fuck! touch me there. But gently."

Kellie's breathing grew heavier and she moaned at almost everything I did. Making her feel pleasure was such an incredible rush. I knew then that I wanted to learn everything I could about her body.

Her hand reached down and grabbed my hand that wasn't touching her pussy, holding it tight.

"In. Can you slide one finger inside? I'm getting close."

I extended my index finger and found the hole where it could slide in. Her pussy was tight, but so wet that my finger slid in with ease.

"Oh! Oh god. Now in and ... out, yesss. Just like that. Yes. Yes. Faster. Oh god, you're going to make me cum. Just, just curl that finger up...ohhhhhhhhhh!"

When my fingertip stroked the ridged area inside Kellie's pussy, it sent her over the top. I had never seen a woman orgasm, and the way she threw her head back and arched her hips upward blew my mind. I could feel her pussy convulsing around my finger, but as I stroked her more, Kellie's thighs closed around my hand, holding it tight.

"No...no more. Not right now. Just stay just like that. So good."

I watched as Kellie came down from her orgasm and slowly regained her senses. When she'd settled down, her legs parted. I slowly slid my finger out of her. My hand was almost dripping with her wetness, and I brought it up to my face. Kellie watched as I took a quick lick and then stuck my finger into my mouth. I wasn't quite sure how I'd describe her taste, but it made me curious to explore that thing called "eating pussy" that I'd heard about.

Before I could do anything else, Kellie pulled on my hand. "Kiss me."

That was an easy request to fulfill, and I climbed on top of her to kiss her lips. There was a little bit of a strange taste in her mouth, but I guessed that was my cum. If that was the result of us making each other feel this way, I'd gladly kiss her no matter how much of my cum she'd eaten.

This kiss wasn't passionate, but it was filled with love. Eventually, I lifted my head from hers, and we giggled at each other.

"So. We've done that now," Kellie said.

"Yeah."

"We're going to do that again."

"Yeah." I knew my grin was huge. "Wait, right now?"

Kellie laughed. "I wish. Neither one of us is wearing underwear and you're poking my thigh. I could go again in a heartbeat. But I think we're going to need some cleaning supplies and we'd better get your parents their car on time."

I started at that and looked around, my heart racing a bit. Kellie grabbed my head and held it in front of hers. "Calm down, sweetie. We'll take care of it together, right?"

I pecked her on the lips. "Right. You know I love you like crazy, don't you?"

"I do. And I love you."

7.

We separated and pulled our clothes back on. While we did that, we surveyed the car. Between both of us, we'd made a few spots wet and sticky, and the windows were all fogged up, like I'd seen in old movies. We giggled and laughed a lot, amazed at the experience we'd just shared. I guessed that if we hadn't moved, we might have either taken smaller steps in this direction or just taken longer, but I didn't regret it at all.

When we got out of the car and climbed into the front seat, we both noticed how much the car smelled like sex. So we stopped at the store and got some upholstery cleaner, paper towels, and air freshener. I don't think either one of us was naïve enough to think we'd fool my mom and dad into thinking we hadn't fooled around at all, but Dad's instructions had told me that he knew that might happen.

We talked quietly on the way home, avoiding what we'd just done mostly to try to get ourselves back into "talking to parents or aunt" mode.

When we arrived home, the three of them were sitting around the dining table. I saw that my parents had pulled out the photo albums from when I was a kid and were laughing about something.

"Hey kids! Did you have fun?"

I think I blushed a little, but Kellie managed to keep a straight face. "Yeah. This is a really interesting area where you live."

My dad's eyes twinkled a bit. "Yes. I'm sure you saw all the sights."

"Do you want to look at these pictures with us, Kellie?"

She just grinned at me. "Sure!"

My mom laughed. "Don't worry, honey. We'll skip over the most embarrassing ones, like when you were naked and singing."

"Mo-om! I was a year old!"

"And you were so cute!"

"Don't worry, James. I'm sure they don't compare with the way you look now." Kellie paused, then realized what she'd said and turned bright red.

The adults all tried to cover laughs and failed. I kept my mouth shut and went off to the bathroom, stopping to grab some clean underwear along the way.

8.

I gave them a good amount of time to tell Kellie every embarrassing story they could think of and stayed in my room, pretending to read. Mostly I was thinking about what we'd done in the car. The way she'd looked at me with desire. The feeling of her hand on me, making me cum. The way her pussy felt on my finger. Her taste. Her smell. The sounds of pleasure she made. It was almost like a dream, but I could hear her laughing from the other room and knew that it was real.

Eventually, I heard them calling my name from the other room. When I got out there, everyone had a somber look on their faces.

"Honey," my mom said, "Jenny wants to drive back into the city before it gets dark."

"Okay." I couldn't keep the sadness from my voice. "I was hoping they could stay a little longer."

"I know. But she needs to go."

"I get it." I looked at Kellie. She looked as bummed as I was. "We'll get to spend a lot of time together tomorrow."

Kellie's aunt laughed. "Oh, let's stop torturing the kids. They look like we kicked their puppy."

My parents cracked smiles. "James," my dad said, "I need you to answer me honestly."

"O-okay."

"You returned the car on time, with gas in the tank, as we asked. You even bought an air freshener!" He winked at me. "Do you think that you could drive in and out of the city to bring Kellie back later, after dinner? The road shouldn't be too busy, but it will be dark."

My heart leapt upward. "Sure!"

"Be honest, son. Take a minute to think about it."

I paused and thought about what he'd asked. I hadn't driven in the city before, but I'd been on the expressway, and that would be most of the trip. "Can we look at a map before she leaves so I can plan my route?"

That was apparently the right response, because they all smiled. "Of course."

Aunt Jenny spoke up. "Kellie does need to be at the hotel by eight so she can get rested and ready for tomorrow."

"I'll be there," Kellie said.

Her aunt headed out and my mom got ready to cook dinner. Kellie and I didn't get any more alone time before we left to get her to her hotel - we watched some TV and ate dinner with my parents, but it was great just spending time around her. It was clear that my parents liked her too, and that made everything so much better.

My parents gave me some last-minute instructions before we headed out, giving ourselves more than enough time to get Kellie there before 8. When we got to her hotel, I pulled into the driveway and went to give her a kiss. I was met with a kiss filled with passion.

"I can't wait until we can be alone again. Thank you for this afternoon, James. It really was wonderful."

"You're wonderful." I smiled. "And very sexy."

"You are too. I love you, James."

"I love you too, Kellie."

I don't know how well she slept that night, but I had to get off three times before I could sleep. I kept remembering things from that day and getting hard. The next couple of days had the potential to be very interesting.

12