Love and Betrayal Ch. 14

Story Info
Obedience and Absolution.
2.3k words
4.5
4.5k
4

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/06/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
K8will
K8will
45 Followers

When Becci suggested that she be required to follow Paul's instructions without hesitation, they both thought that this would just be an occasional, exciting game to play. The reality was more intense than either of them expected, and Becci felt released from the guilt and uncertainty that tormented her. There were no decisions for her to make, so no risk of another mistake. She was free to perform sensual and erotic acts with impunity, after all she was simply and lovingly following instruction.

In those moments she felt more desired and aroused than ever before, and the anticipation of what might be required of her was nearly as powerful as what followed. It was as if Paul knew and could command her inner demons. But more than this, she felt as if she was making right all the wrongs she had committed, while sparing them both the burden of her full and complete confession.

It was a warm Saturday afternoon. Becci had been forbidden an orgasm for the last five days; admittedly nothing to some, but for her an eternity. Each evening she had been required to edge in front of Paul, and to use all of her body to pleasure him, but she dare not cum. The penance for transgressions was knowledge of his disappointment in her and a firm slap from his headmaster's leather strap.

Her pussy had become increasingly engorged as the days went by and was now slowly seeping. She was constantly ready to be taken, with increasingly vivid imagined couplings occupying her dreams and idle thoughts. Long suppressed fantasies of force and restraint began to bubble back up to the surface. In accordance with the honesty agreement between them, she had to confess and describe each to Paul in as much detail as he required.

As the tension built within her, just sucking him off nearly took her to the point of release. She felt like her vagina was squirming inside her, almost as if it was a separate living entity trying to command and control her. It was desperate to be stretched and filled, to be vigorously pounded and used.

Paul watched her finish the laundry bare foot and naked. She comfortably passed inspection; her nails were beautifully polished, skin moisturised and glowing, nipples erect and lips full. His clothes were also perfectly pressed and hung. He rewarded her by pressing her face into his groin, rubbing his musky cock and balls over her lips, nose, cheeks and eyes.

She inhaled his scent and welcomed him with her tongue, tasting his desire for her. Finally, he slid his glans into her eager little mouth. He gently held and caressed her head while she frantically sucked his cock, seeking above all else to please him. In truth she was also hoping to be pinned down and put to good use. Perhaps it was watching her work naked, or the way she flicked her tongue, but within minutes he erupted pulling back to spray her face, "Jesus, you are fucking amazing!"

Paul smiled at his delightful little fuckbunny, "There's a match on later. I thought you could entertain the fans!" With that, he sent her upstairs to prepare herself. She chose light makeup and wore her hair up to show her slender neck. Just the sight of the delicate line sweeping down to her shoulders was enough to make him hard. He picked out her 'fuck-me' Prada heels and a short sheer chemise that fell just a few inches below her bum, "Just think how sexy you'll look at the train station. Of course, it'll be rather busy." He placed her Lelo vibe and glass dildo in his jacket pocket, slung his digital SLR camera over his shoulder and led her to the car.

Her chemise was so sheer that up close she may as well been naked, yet at a distance it lent some vague semblance of decency. She had applied her makeup with the detail and care of a erotic model. Her lipstick matched the shade of her nipples and pussy, while her light matte foundation with just a hint of blush and highlighter kept the natural look. Her pale blue grey eyes were beautifully framed by a hint of shadow and mascara. Sometimes less is more.

She was perfectly rewarded by Paul's evident approval as she walked out into the sunlight. His eyes lingered on her, fanning the flame of anticipation. Perhaps he would finally give her release tonight! She bit her lip as she imagined him ramming his hard throbbing cock into her seeping vagina and pumping his hot potent semen into her womb, then lowered her gaze and immediately confessed her impure thought. Becci smiled as his hand firmly slapped her arse, lingering to cup her perk buttock.

As she climbed into the passenger seat, he placed her Lelo vibe in her hand, "Start along the side of your neck... That's it, yes babe, and take your time..." Her lips parted. "Now pull your shoulder straps down and run the vibe over your breasts and nipples... Spread your legs and work up your inner thighs to your little pink slit and clit." He set off, driving well within the limit; Becci's engorged nipples, pale thighs and perfect little pink pussy were a serious distraction.

He parked at the railway station; Becci was almost out of the car before he gave her permission to cover her tits. On his instruction, she walked a few meters in front of him along the concourse and platforms, as rowdy football fans swarmed in the opposite direction. Some stopped in their tracks just to gaze at her, and several young and virile men responded with whistles, lewd comments and evident involuntary erections.

Paul started to photograph her as she walked through the Victorian entrance and continued as she slinked along the platforms, intermittently stopping to pose. Strangely his camera afforded her some protection from the more forward advances she encountered, but a few stray hands groped her succulent peach of an ass or simply glanced her body. As a couple of station guards approached, Paul signalled it was time to leave.

Becci obediently headed out of the station towards the main square and posed in front of the more historic buildings and monuments. The streets were relatively quiet, and Paul's instructions became increasingly brazen. She crouched with her legs splayed open, fully exposing her bare vulva; she pulled her chemise over her butt cheeks as she walked, naughtily glancing back over her shoulder; she even briefly pulled the front down under her breasts.

Discretion was required as a group of school children approached from a distance; Paul and Becci retreated towards the football ground. The match was now underway, and the roar of the fans terrified and excited her. It felt as if the air around her was reverberating with their passion and force. The camera shutter clicked as Paul captured her expression. He whispered, "Imagine what they would do you if they won? And God-forbid if they lost?"

Perverse images of being pinned down and forcefully and repeatedly violated by a savage crowd of lustful men raced through her mind as she scampered back to the car. Her heart was racing as she resumed playing with her Lelo and Paul pulled out of the car park.

The next stop was at a disused train station on the main line. The platform surface was cracked and overgrown by weeds, paint was peeling from the woodwork and a few windows were broken. She looked all the more stunning against this decaying facade.

Becci removed her chemise and handed it to Paul, then lay down on the broken concrete near the tracks, wearing only her heels. She slowly opened her legs and masturbated while the camera shutter clicked and express trains thundered by. Paul knew that she was on the edge, struggling to keep control. He stroked her body, briefly probing her mouth and vagina with his fingers from time to time.

After checking his watch, he handed Becci her glass dildo, "Remember you are not permitted to cum; edge until the next train passes." He ran just one finger along her slit and slipped it inside her entrance. Her pussy immediately clamped down on him; he knew she wouldn't make it!

Becci loved the look and feel of her polished and ridged glass phallus; classy and yet obscene. She took it into her mouth sucking it like a cock and gradually pushing it further and further back until she forced it into her throat. Her head was thrust as far back as possible to provide the straight line of insertion required, while her little Adam's Apple was forced forward, disrupting the normally gentle contour of her neck. Her veins distended like ropes and her face flushed as she writhed barely able to breath, slowly rocking the implement within her throat. Finally, she pulled it free, gasping and her chest heaving.

Her eyes were bleary and mouth drooling as she held Paul's gaze and pressed the glistening phallus into her pussy. Her eyes closed and thighs tensed as she felt each ring of muscle spasm around the hard ridges inside her, contracting and yielding as it advanced. Her pace increased as she heard the rumble of the tracks. The flash from Paul's SLR camera repeatedly lit up her naked body splayed on the platform for all to see, while she continued to defile herself.

A familiar sex flush spread over her breasts and upper chest, reaching her neck and face as the train approached. It wasn't an express, but a slow commuter train. She opened her eyes to be met by the faces of shocked passengers peering down at her. She feared that some may even recognise her, and knew that everything was being captured on camera.

Her free hand found her pussy and lost in the moment she began to vigorously rub her clit, while pumping the glass dildo in her vagina. Her toes curled and face contorted as an orgasm gripped her, magnified many times from having been denied for so long, "Oh... ohh... God no! I... I didn't mean to... I... I'm ss... sorry".

As the train faded in the distance Paul undid and removed his belt, then bent her delicate pale thighs over exposing her perk buttocks. She froze as he pulled the dildo out of her soaking pussy. A couple of slaps stung her soft flesh, the sound of leather striking skin echoing around the abandoned station.

Finally, he held her by one ankle to splay her legs apart and stroked her glistening slit. Her heightened state had only just begun to subside when it started to build again. She pleaded for forgiveness. His cock was protruding from his jeans, the head tense and purple, as he let her legs fall either side of him, "So you prefer glass to flesh?"

Becci had barely blurted, "No! N..." before her words were cut off by his hand on her throat. Paul could only hear a thin rasp from her restricted breathing as he stared at her. If he pounded her here and now her back would be cut to ribbons on the broken concrete. And he did love her slender back and soft smooth skin. She held onto his arms stretching her pelvis towards him, desperate to feel his warm hard cock press into her.

Paul pulled her up off the concrete platform to him, nuzzling and sucking her tits, and kissing her neck as her hands found his cock and guided it to her entrance, "Please, I'm so sorry, please... let me." She was bucking her pelvis towards him, her slit rubbing over the tip of his penis. Her breathing was erratic and laboured. As he nodded, she gasped as she sank down onto him, taking his full length inside her.

Paul eased her back up until just the head was popping in and out of her tight little snatch. Finally, he loosened his grasp on her. Becci ground down on his erection, wildly thrusting and bucking. Her sex flush flared again to the sound of graphic moist suction. It wasn't long before Paul erupted inside her, pumping stream after steam of semen into her. Her pelvis continued to gyrate on his lap as he filled her wanton little pussy.

Even with clenching her muscles, it was too large a load for poor Becci to contain. Cum spilled out of her vagina staining his jeans and dripping onto the platform. She slipped off him as he stood, falling back down to her knees to lick their mixed sex off his denims, doing her very best to clean the mess she'd caused. Paul helped her to her feet and dusted her skin down, taking much longer than strictly necessary, before letting her put her chemise on once more. He kissed her gently and whispered, "Don't worry, I'm not done with you yet." She had been forgiven.

Becci was a little unsteady as she walked along to the end of the platform and struggled through the gap in the fence. More cum leaked from her pussy, and strands ran back and forth between her smooth vulva and slender thighs.

The ground was uneven and overgrown for some distance before they finally came back out onto the road. She was instantly caught in the headlights of an approaching car, the beam of light cutting through the thin sheer material she wore to reveal her naked body underneath. A loud horn blasted, startling her.

She was trembling slightly as they left for home. Paul's hand swept up her inner thigh as she leaned towards him. Once home he slid back inside her as they showered together, and again after massaging oil into every inch of her body, giving particular attention to her pussy.

By the following morning he had made love to her seven or eight times. She had long since stopped rushing to clean herself; his cum seeped from her, and coated her pussy, inner thighs and buttocks, with dried stands streaked across her face and body, and matting her hair.

The musky scent from the little ravished slut snuggled up beside him was almost overpowering. Paul rolled her onto her back and thrust into her well used and lubricated vagina one last time before breakfast, wakening her from her slumber.

K8will
K8will
45 Followers