Love and Betrayal Ch. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Becci pushed pangs of guilt to the back of her mind. Her passion had been unleashed. She whispered, "I want you to be my sex-slave....", then quickly got up to pull the cotton belts from the bathrobes. She slowly caressed his strong arms down to his wrists, then secured each to the bed in turn. One of the girls had given her ecstasy tablets earlier; she popped one in each of their mouths. She left Dave to gather a few things from her case and disappeared into the bathroom for a targeted cleanse.

She washed her rings and placed them carefully on a shelf, then stopped to look at herself in the mirror. Not only had she fantasied about something like this, she had prepared for it. When she re-emerged, she was wearing her red satin laced bustier with suspenders, silk stockings and heels. She had only bought this outfit six months earlier in the hope of rekindling an old spark with Paul. It was chosen with great care and was purely for fucking. Her smooth hairless vulva was perfectly framed below, bare tits exposed above, the curve of her slim waist exaggerated and her offending belly button hidden.

She selected some music and slinked towards Dave like a stripper on stage, crawling up the bed over him like a predatory cat and straddled his chest. Her moist pussy pressed down on his skin. She began to dance on him with complete abandon, whipping his body with her hair. Becci wriggled up and down him, trailing her hard nipples, hungry lips and flicking tongue over his skin, with a particular focus on his cock.

She returned to the head of the bed to straddle him, with her legs splayed wide open and pussy inches from his face. Using the light on her phone she let him see her in perfect clarity, tracing the outline of her pussy lips and pulled the little hood back to fully reveal her clit. Holding her vulva open she lowered herself down onto his face, relishing the feeling of his warm, wet tongue.

Becci held onto the bed headboard and began to gyrate on Dave, lost in the rhythm of the music. As her orgasm built she switched from a circular grind to a short linear rocking motion, running her soft pink slit up and down his face, his tongue flicking along and inside her.

In a depraved moment, she tilted her pelvis bring her bleached anus to his lips. "Ho... holy fuck!" she gasped, as his tongue obliged. She would never have treated Paul with so little respect; this somehow eased her guilt. She was soon grinding and sliding on her tethered fuckboy, from the edge of her anal ring to her clit and back. For a brief moment, the only thought in her mind was her own pleasure.

Soon she felt an intense need to feel his cock inside her again, stretching her achingly empty vagina. She slid down his body to impale herself on his twitching erection. As she rode him cowgirl, an orgasm once again engulfed her. Finally, she felt his muscles tighten as his cum pulsed into her. Becci scampered up his body like a playful kitten, rubbing her tits in his face, then bringing her dripping pussy to his lips. Dave looked shocked but delightful, bound to the bed and smeared in his own cum. In a fit of giggles, Becci finally released him.

It was his turn to retreat to the bathroom. Dave found her wedding and engagement rings where she had safely placed them. He returned and used a pillowcase to polish them before sliding them back onto her finger. She was speechless as he whispered, "Keep your rings on. The best bit is that you're someone else's wife."

This was another moment that was permanently fixed in her memory. She imagined the pain that this would inflict on Paul if he knew. Dave seemed so callous now; perhaps that was the main reason he wanted to fuck her? She suddenly felt used, guilty and ashamed.

Turning the tables, Dave pinned her down on the bed, crushing her petite body and thrust into her, relentlessly pounding her until he was about to cum. He pulled out at the very last moment and brought his cock to her lips, watching intently as she opened her mouth. Still pinning her down, he whispered, "Swallow. I want to watch you swallow my cum." Becci, hesitated for a moment, but then obliged. She felt defeated, almost broken.

At some point she drifted off to sleep, only to be woken just after 5 am by the neon bedside clock. He was behind her, and inside her again. Becci, groggy and exhausted, simply let him. One hand was gripping both of her tits, the other between her thighs.

Suddenly he pulled out of her just long enough to flip her over face down and remounted her. His legs were either side of hers, his arms trapping hers. He entered her again, but his fingers slipped in when his cock withdrew. He smeared the remnants of their earlier couplings over her anus. She held her breath as she felt him press down on her tight ring of muscle. He didn't ask, but just grunted, "Fuck your ass is tight!"

Becci squirmed a little, clenching almost as a reflex. She could feel his cock buckle; she didn't think she wanted this, yet she nearly cried when she realised he wasn't hard enough to enter her. Was she not enough? Or had he just reached his limit? Dave reached for the hotel body lotion and let several drops dribble between Becci's butt cheeks. Her sphincter spasmed as the cool liquid hit it. He splinted his cock with his hand and let out a victorious grunt as he finally forced her open. Clearly that had an effect on him. He was properly hard now.

The full weight of his body pinned her to the mattress, while his legs secured hers. With one hand gripping both her tits again and the other around her neck, he buggered her. She obscenely pressed her own fingers into her vagina to feel his cock moving in her ass, then began to work her clit. What was wrong with her? Finally, he dumped his load in her and sat up on her thighs. With, "Fuck yeah!", he slapped her buttocks, leaving her skin red and stinging.

She eased several tissues between her bum cheeks to soak up any cum draining from her, before returning to the bathroom. When she returned she was wide awake once more and watched Dave sleep. She knew so little about him and would never see him again, yet she had let him use her body so often and in every way imaginable.

Becci managed to steal only another hour of sleep before morning. When she woke Dave was spooning and fucking her again, but very gently this time. She couldn't let him know that she was awake; now sober she felt so confused and simply did not have the words to speak to him. After he left she tried to figure out how many times he had cum in her; it was perhaps six or even seven.

The following day was spent being pampered in a SPA. Becci had a few small glasses of wine with dinner and a couple of gins in a cocktail lounge after. She didn't need to feign exhaustion to head to bed early, while the other hens descended on a nightclub. She slept for nearly nine hours, getting up in time to pack before going down for breakfast. She wanted to look refreshed and perfect for Paul, and had already rehearsed how she would tell him about her wonderful weekend of pampering and slumber.

The transfer to the airport was expected soon. As she entered her room for a final check and to grab her bags, she sensed someone behind her. Dave had followed her up from breakfast and pushed his way into the room with her, his hands all over her body once again and his evident morning wood straining for release. She was wearing skinny blue jeans and a white lace top that Paul loved. A few guilty tears welled in her eyes as she struggled to push him away and to pull her mouth from his probing tongue.

Dave cradled her and kissed her tears away. "You are incredible, addictive.... I just need you one more time."

Becci yielded to him and in a barely audible whisper replied, "Well, I guess you've already had me... You'll have to be quick." In that instant she knew Paul wouldn't have been able to follow her logic; she barely could herself.

Dave pushed her back on the bed, unbuttoned her jeans and slid them with over her perk bum and down to her knees with her panties. She lay almost motionless, submitting to him and focused only on him. Her legs were pressed against his chest and bent over her head, as he held her wrists and pressed his bulging, hard cock into her, fucking her without breaking his stride until he emptied his tense balls into her. It was all over within five minutes. He kissed her, whispering, "Christ! Your husband is one lucky bastard."

Becci's phone was buzzing as he softened and slid from her. The taxi was outside. No time to shower; a quick cleanse with wipes and a tampon to soak up the rest. Extra perfume, with a couple of dabs on her inner thighs just in case. She straightened herself up and returned Dave's final kiss with a final and almost painful glance, before turning to rush down to reception.

Mid-flight she entered the toilet to remove and discard the tampon and clean herself more thoroughly. The smell of Dave's cum mixed with her sex hit her; it was almost as if she just realised what she had done. In that moment she wished she had refused his advances. She wanted to take it all back. Closing her eyes, she could see Ava's face as clearly as if she was with her, and felt certain that Paul would see straight through her lies. Becci let out a silent cry as fought back her tears.

She continued to wrestle with regret and guilt on the flight home. She had a husband and a beautiful baby girl, yet she had not only strayed, she had been prepared for everything that happened. Was it just to prove to herself that she was still attractive, still desirable? Resentment and revenge for Paul not helping her with Ava and treating her so badly at times? The excitement of an illicit affair? Or just simply to feel what it was like to be touched by another man? The harsh truth was that it was simply the combination of all of these things and the opportunity. If Paul hadn't convinced her to go, this wouldn't have happened.

One of the other hens had openly cheated on her boyfriend, with the rest complicit in the act. Becci reasoned that her crime was less, that she had far more justification than most. More importantly, she had kept her secret from the other girls. She hadn't shamed Paul by letting them know about her betrayal.

Before touch down her mind wondered back to the intense pleasure she felt the moment she first guided Dave's warm, hard cock inside her. It felt so good, and for all the wrong reasons. Her next thought was of Paul and fear of what he might do if he knew. She also truly didn't want to hurt him, certainly not now. Maybe she had needed this; it might even make things better with him. As she walked through the arrivals terminal towards Paul he rushed to meet her.

Over the months that followed, not a single day passed without memories of Dave and her infidelity intruding. Early on, there were also rare dark occasions when Paul was behind her making love to her and her thoughts strayed to the moment she felt Dave's hard, warm cock slide between her fingers into her for the first time. The excuses and justification she sold to herself were checked by deep seated guilt that grew stronger each day.

Sometimes she momentarily believed that it wasn't her fault, not entirely, and that her hidden secret may help save her marriage. More often it felt like a cancer inside her and self-reproach and regret won. It was their love for each other that would save their marriage, not this. It was one of the most intense experiences of her life, and yet she would give it back in an instant if she could.

She had always loved Paul, and she now forgave him for his past and present blind failings much, much more easily than she could herself. Blind failings is so true; so much of how she had felt over that first difficult and painful year after Ava's birth was distorted by what she now accepted had been postnatal depression. That slowly lifted as unexpectedly as it had arrived, but her guilt and regret lingered. It was like a wound she kept returning to and couldn't let heal. Each time she pulled the scab off she felt as if she could see the worst part of herself in harsh clarity; something she deserved and perhaps needed to do to keep them all safe from her demons.

Becci found comfort and pleasure eagerly doing little things for Paul. As time rolled by, days, weeks and finally months could pass without strained memories of Berlin bubbling to the surface. Acts of concealed apology to Paul became simply those of love and kindness. When he met and even bettered her efforts, she sometimes felt so humbled and unworthy. Just occasionally he noticed the tears well in her eyes and would hold her and gently kiss her as she fell into his arms.

Something else changed; she initially was simply trying to make it up to him, imagining how he might want her to dress and what he might want her to do. One evening she had come downstairs and performed a carefully planned erotic striptease and lap dance for him. His desire for her was evident, and he finally slammed her down on her back. She orgasmed the first of many times that evening as he was teasing her clit with his tongue while squeezing her tit in his hand. But most importantly it was him making love to her.

It was like a switch flicked on in her brain. She wanted him inside her more than she ever had before, and came harder than she ever had previously. When he asked where she wanted him to cum she honestly answered, "Wherever you want! I, I just want to be your little fuck-bunny, your sex-slave." It is a role that has come naturally to her; she never refuses an advance, she simply doesn't want to.

Becci still tries to spice things up, coaxing his fantasies from him and letting him realise them all. She has accumulated toys, restraints and a wide range of expensive lingerie, although she is often naked under her dress when they go out for an evening.

She kept her secret; she couldn't bear the thought of the pain of knowing would inflict on him, or the thought of him seeing her as she so often saw herself. She may feel less than she once was, but is and will be a better wife and lover to him than she had ever been before.

Epilogue: Ava is now eleven with a sister aged seven and, as she likes to point out, three-quarters. At a recent family wedding Becci noticed Paul simply watching her across the room, oblivious to those around. She instantly and instinctively smiled as she returned and held his gaze, just as young lovers would. A beautiful moment shared alone together in a crowded function room. They may be imperfect creatures in an imperfect world, but their love for each other and the bonds between are stronger now than they have ever been. Perhaps bearing her secret alone is the price she has to pay. She is now almost certain that Paul would forgive her if she told him everything, but that would be a selfish act. He is the only one truly free and she would never want to take that from him.

12