All Comments on 'Love and Fear at the Crossroads'

by PamelaLightener

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
Yogie32Yogie32about 1 year ago

Just way to short. Could have been a really good long story.

MigbirdMigbirdabout 1 year ago

Beautiful love story; believable/knowable characters. So well crafted; so much shared/felt in a short space. And a storyline so different from your longer, immersive “Luscious Leftovers”, yet both captivating in their own way; both about love. Newbie writer — doesn’t feel that way. Thanks for continuing to share.

nogravynogravyabout 1 year ago

Had potential, but didn't deliver. The characters were well-drawn, and the plot line was fairly well thought out. The big problem is that the arc of the story should have made the accident the pivotal point, but simply introduced it almost as a "by-the-way" moment. The accident, Jackie's recovery, and how the couple got through it should have been the major point of the plot. Good writing, but better luck next time.

NoLongerAnonNoLongerAnonabout 1 year ago

This was very good but it felt over too quickly. That said, I admire the way you told the story, cutting directly to the aftermath of the accident and the main scene. So no complaints or requests for a sequel from me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPamelaLightener@PamelaLightener
Newbie author, with a few other stories published over the years. A fan of A Governess for Richard series. Added April 17, 2023: Almost all the fiction I have ever written is published here. I am grateful for the positive ratings, and am trying to improve. This is fun. One no...