Love and Fortune Ch. 06

Story Info
Ben's bracelet isn't the only good-luck charm out there.
13.8k words
4.75
4.4k
4

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 01/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crrrying
crrrying
134 Followers

Chapter 6: Kindred Spirit

It was two o'clock at the auction gallery, and a slim girl with wispy white hair was sneaking through the halls. She wore dark skinny-jeans and a light top, with a leather jacket slung over her shoulders. Black boots laced up at her ankles; such footwear might have meant for loud steps, but they were all she had, and the girl was careful to keep quiet.

She had timed the movements of the front-desk employee well, moving into position as soon as her chance came. Presently, the man behind the desk was deep in conversation with a guest, paying little attention to the hallways. She had snuck in all but unnoticed. The auction gallery had cameras and security, of course, but she knew those measures were fallible enough. She knew how to spot certain corners and nooks where cameras' lines of sight would be blocked. And here in the gallery halls, packed tight with countless antiques and wares, there would be plenty such spots.

This wouldn't be the first time that she'd stolen. Even before she'd gone on the run, the white-haired girl had often been compelled to take things that caught her eye. She had learned a lot by experience, and she'd developed strategies that worked most every time.

But today was the most daring escapade by far. Today she was going to steal from a high-end auction gallery during one of its biggest events of the season. And she needed this to go well. While she didn't yet know what she would be stealing, she hoped whatever she found here would be worth the risk. It was for her own benefit; now that she was running from home, she needed cash, and her idea was to pawn whatever she managed to obtain. With luck, she would end up with money that she could use to get herself far away and never look back.

As she slipped further into the showroom, she felt herself getting nervous. People were already gathering on the main floor nearby, in anticipation of bidding on the next round of items. There were a few guards patrolling the rooms, too. If they caught her sneaking around where she wasn't supposed to be -- or worse, making off with something -- then things could get sticky very quickly. It was one thing to be caught pocketing a candy bar in a convenience store; another entirely to be found thieving from an auction hall's collection.

But despite the potential consequences, she pressed onward, determined not to let anything stop her. She looked around a corner at a row of display cabinets; the first was filled with jewelry boxes and trinkets. Brooches, necklaces, rings and bracelets were all carefully arranged within their respective cases. An embossed tag hanging from each indicated what the piece belonged to: "Lot #13"; "Lot #14"; "Lot #15"... and so on. The key takeaway was that everything here was part of today's estate sale.

The girl approached with purposeful steps. She checked to make sure the coast was clear before opening the cabinet with deft hands.

Nothing caught her eye as being particularly valuable. Mostly, the case contained a bunch of junk jewelry, and so she didn't think twice about taking anything out of it -- at least at first. Then she saw one bracelet that looked different from the others: one made of small, carefully carved wooden beads.

She held it up in her hand and examined it closely. It looked like something that could have been on display at a museum; an artifact from a culture long past. And when she touched it... there was a feel. A certain magic about it.

It seemed like it should mean something. What exactly, she couldn't tell, but she got an uncanny sense that all would come clear if she trusted what she felt. On the surface, it didn't look like it held any particular significance or value. But that feeling. That energy. It spoke to her somehow. As though it were trying to convey a message through its mere existence; through a sense of wonder it evoked with only one glance. "I am the answer," it seemed to say.

She slipped the bracelet onto her wrist. Okay, she thought to herself. This would do for now. Maybe she could pocket a few other items before she left, but for now...

"Hey! You!"

She froze, whirling around in surprise as a voice burst from nearby, catching her completely off guard. She found two men in black glaring at her, both looking ready to pounce on her in a flash. Shit, she thought. Security.

Both men were scowling; one had a dark mustache and thick beard, while the other's hair was blond and cropped short. They didn't look to be armed, but they were big men, and both had a threatening air about them. The girl swallowed hard as they advanced on her. She felt trapped. One wrong move, and it'd be over. Her heist, her escape to freedom... all of it.

"The hell are you doing?" the mustachioed man snapped. His dark eyes locked onto the wooden bracelet on the girl's wrist. "Thought you could just take that? You got any idea what that's worth?"

"No. I was just --"

The blond-haired man gritted his teeth as he stamped forward. He lashed out and grabbed forcefully at her arm.

Then, as a pulse of the same odd energy coursed through her body, the girl felt suddenly that she knew what to do. Instinct seemed to guide her as she yanked her arm away and dodged his grasp -- and then, before either of them could react, she kicked out at the blond man's leg and sent him tumbling back into a nearby stack of boxes.

The bearded man tensed in shock. "Hey!" he barked angrily, lunging at the girl -- but she had already taken off running before he could reach her.

Her boots clattered loudly on the polished wood floor as she raced down the hallway toward the back exit. She could hear shouts as the two men, maybe more, hurried in pursuit behind her -- but she dared not look back. As she reached the exit, she pushed it open and slipped outside. Then she took off sprinting as fast as her legs would carry her down the narrow alleyway.

She could feel sweat on her brow as she ran, panting heavily. But though she felt afraid, she understood somehow that she was not in danger -- or, at least, none that she couldn't escape. The assurance came from the same source that had urged her to take the bracelet in the first place. It told her without words that all would work out; that she didn't need a plan. She could trust her instinct. So she did just that. The feeling helped propel her onward with increasing confidence.

An idea came to mind as if beamed in directly: the mall. The mall was close. There, she could slip into the crowd, hiding among the throngs of shoppers until her pursuers lost track of her. When a more worried part of her thought forward to police and security footage, the magic brushed it aside with equal certainty. These things would not be a factor, it assured her. Not if she focused on getting to the mall. Her next step, whatever it was, would be revealed there.

And so she ran.

Later, when the guards at the auction gallery looked through the security tapes, they found that all the footage captured over the last two hours had been wiped by an automatic update of the computer system. "It happens," one guard noted with a shrug, much to the chagrin of the two who had pursued and lost the white-haired girl. "Bad luck."

***

Ben woke up slowly, opening his eyes as it all came back to him. Their night out. Their return to Eleni's estate. The group sex that had followed. And, of course, Yuki.

He found her still sleeping beside him, her naked body curled up against his right. The feel of her warm, supple skin pressed against him was comforting, and the sight of her smiling peacefully in her sleep was just beautiful. She was breathing softly, lost in happy dreams as she recharged from a long, fun night.

A light snore made him turn his head in the other direction. Alicia was there, sprawled out on her stomach, face-down in her pillow. Ben saw that she, too, was nude, and he remembered fucking her at some point last night, too. His eyes drifted to her perfect, taut ass, and he recalled everything: how she'd coaxed him on in the heat of the moment, begging him to fill her up. And how well Aimee had made her cum earlier with her lithe, talented fingers. And how Shaheen and Moka had both enjoyed themselves, too, moaning and writhing as they'd orgasmed together...

It still felt so much like a dream, this new life. But now that Ben had awoken, he was well aware of its reality. No doubt, all these beautiful women in his bed were real. The magic coursing through his body was real, too.

He ran his hand up Yuki's back, tracing the curve of her spine with his fingertips. The Asian bartender stirred only slightly, letting out a little murmur of contentment before falling back into her slumber. He chuckled lightly under his breath. Not that he wanted to wake her just yet, anyway.

They had nowhere to be, after all.

Ben looked to the far side of the room, where the curtains were drawn across the window. The sunlight coming through looked brighter than morning rays; it must have been closer to noon. That was fine, he thought. Sleeping late was just another perk of his carefree life. He glanced at the nearest clock, a wide digital display on the far bedstand: 11:16 AM. Then he let himself relax again, closing his eyes and enjoying the simple comfort of the moment.

"Is it... morning?"

Shaheen's deep, melodic voice broke the silence. Ben opened his eyes to see her sitting up on the end of the bed. The gorgeous black girl's long braids were tousled, and as her dark eyes gazed at him, he saw lingering drowsiness -- but a kind of readiness, too. Shaheen was always ready and willing to play. Each morning with her was making that clearer and clearer.

"Closer to noon," Ben answered. "We went hard last night, didn't we?"

"God, yes, we did." She stretched, yawning, and then leaned over to give Ben a soft kiss. Doing so meant craning her coffee-colored body over a still-snoozing Alicia, which she managed with perfect poise. Ben recalled all she'd mentioned about adhering almost religiously to yoga, and he was grateful for her body's limber discipline as she bent to meet his lips. "Mmm. Good morning, lover."

"Waking up like this is sure something," he murmured to her. "All these bedmates..."

"Don't have to tell me," she softly insisted. "It's all you. Your power makes it happen." She bit her lip as she met his gaze. "And I love it."

Ben nodded. He knew she did. He could feel how every one of his lovers adored the connection they shared -- the trust, the openness, the pleasure. Being nude here together, sharing a bedroom, basking in the afterglow of a passionate night: that was normal for them now. Every day, it seemed, a new level of comfort was achieved. Even little hassles like morning breath and bedhead seemed not to bother any of them. As with everything before, the magic smoothed it over, letting everyone's minds prioritize intimacy.

He'd never get over how wonderful that was.

He didn't realize Eleni and Moka weren't in bed with them until he saw the latter rising off a plush, cushioned chair on the far side of the room. She, too, had just woken -- but the Colombian girl's eyes were bright, and as she stretched, she made no effort to hide her nudity from him. Not far away, Eleni was stirring from an elegant recline on one of the other chairs, and when her eyes found Ben's, he was struck, as always, by the intensity of her stare.

"Oh, yes," came the French blonde's purr. "That was quite a night."

"Sure was," Moka agreed, grinning. She acknowledged Eleni with a stroke along the older woman's hip as she passed her, but she kept her gaze on Ben while she padded barefoot toward the bed. "Sleep well?" she asked him.

"Very," he answered as Moka crawled onto the mattress and into his arms. He let her claim his lips for a lingering, intimate kiss. His magic surged at the contact, and he knew the opportunity would be there, should he take it, to start this morning off with a bang... literally.

Turning his head from Moka, he gazed down at Yuki once more. The Asian was still fast asleep, her cheek pressed to the pillow, her blonde-dyed hair splayed around her. "Yuki's still out like a light," he mused.

"No surprise there," Shaheen remarked beside him. "First night with us? That's a lot to get used to."

"Yeah." Ben felt the black woman's fingertips trace up his arm. He also felt Alicia beginning to move at his side, turning over as she woke. The slim, raven-haired beauty had one eye half-open as she peered up at Ben; she gave him a sleepy smile, then turned the rest of the way over.

"Oh, mmm, yeah," she mumbled. "Fun times." She grinned as she remembered it all, then glanced around at the others, taking in the sight of their nude, post-coital bodies. "Think we should wake up our newest girlfriend here?"

They found they didn't even need to. Yuki was already stirring. Arching her spine, pushing her hot body against Ben's as she stretched, she moaned lightly in her throat. He felt her shiver as she came to, and the motion stirred up his desire. Her eyes opened, and when she saw him beside her, she smiled.

"Morning, Yuki," he murmured.

"Hey there," she purred back. Her smile was warm, welcoming, and eager. "Mmm... wow. I should be a lot sorer than I feel right now. Wait, don't tell me... magic."

Ben grinned at her. "Magic, yeah."

"Not complaining." Yuki smirked. "Never complaining. God, the last time I had a night like that was... ah, fuck, never. Hah, who am I kidding? That was the first time it's been that damn good."

"You were amazing," Ben told her. "Perfect. Really loved having you join in."

"Glad I did." Yuki bit her lip, gazing at him. Then they kissed. While Yuki melted against his front, Moka moved in from the side -- kissing the Asian's neck, reaching to caress her tanned body. Ben felt Alicia's hand snaking along his thigh, and Shaheen adding her fingertips to the mix as she traced down his back. The feel of so many women adoring him, wanting him, was a rush he'd never get tired of.

By the time Yuki and Ben broke apart, they were both breathing heavily. "Fuck," Yuki said with a sigh. "If that's how all mornings are gonna start around here, I'm down. God, it's wild. Thinking how just a day ago I was waking up alone. Now six of you? And all this magic stuff, too... and you guys are so fucking hot..." She looked around at everyone as they all laughed a little. "Yeah, yeah, I know. I'm not saying anything you guys haven't heard," she said, shaking her head. "It's just kind of really, really wonderful."

"It'll only get better," Shaheen promised her. "Trust me. Ben's got this awesome plan. It's going to involve a lot of hot seduction."

"More hotties, then?" Yuki asked. "Ooh, I can get behind that." She winked at Ben. "Literally. Metaphorically. Both."

"Did I mention you're perfect?" he replied with a smirk -- to which Yuki simply shrugged and grinned.

"What's our timeline on that?" Yuki asked. "We looking to expand the circle fast as possible, or keep taking it slow... mmm, like this?"

"You asking how you can help?" he said. "I'm getting the feeling you'd be into that."

The Asian's answering grin was broad. "I'm the kind of woman who likes to get shit done, yeah." She snickered as her lips brushed his again. "If that means getting out today and finding you someone else to fuck? Yes. Please. I'll be your wing-woman. Introduce you to some friends, or just play cupid out in the wild. Whatever you're in the mood for."

"Ooh, are we going hottie hunting today?" Aimee excitedly chimed in. The freckled brunette was leaning in now from her position on the far side of the bed, her voice bright and bubbly with all the eagerness that had become common for her since she'd joined up with Ben. "Tell us you've got a plan."

"Well," Ben offered, his lips still tilted in a sly smile. "I do recall we were throwing around the idea of a shopping trip today. To the mall downtown."

"The fancy mall," Eleni added with a purr. "With all the designer stores."

Yuki perked up. "Ohh, yeah," she said. "Sounds like a fun way to spend a day. We'd be hitting up all the lingerie and swimsuit shops, right? Grabbing all that good stuff we can tear off each other later?"

"Certainly," Alicia told her. "But..." She gave Ben's shoulder a gentle squeeze. "You didn't answer Aimee's question, babe. Say... a designer store would be a good place to find some fun. Some pretty shoppers to invite back home. Or some cutie behind a cash register who could really, really use a break. Or a breaking in half, mmh."

"Ah, yeah," Ben agreed. He thought of the hostess from last night; his discovery of how easily no-strings play could come. He felt his power pulsing. More like that would definitely be possible. He felt Moka shift in his lap then, too -- grinding against him. She liked the idea, too. Against her mound, his cock grew harder as he imagined the possibilities.

"That's a yes to all that," he told his women. "We'll see where the magic takes us."

"Is the magic saying we have to hurry out of bed?" Aimee asked. "Or is there time to stay and cuddle?"

"Up to us," Ben confirmed, his back straightening slightly as Moka rolled her hips harder against his. They still weren't fucking, but as foreplay went, this was hot. "And I think I'd like to spend a little more time right here, if you all don't mind."

Shaheen grinned. Her face brushed against Ben's as she glued herself to his side. "In what universe are we gonna mind that?" came her deep, seductive whisper.

He kissed her. She moaned into his mouth as their tongues met, and then he was kissing Yuki on his other side. Then Moka had his morning wood in one hand, guiding it effortlessly toward her waiting pussy. She sank onto him with magically-guided ease, moaning as she felt him fill her. With the others all watching, with Moka already gyrating in his lap, Ben gave in to the sensual rush of the moment.

"Ah, yeah," he said. "Mall later. Now? This."

No one, of course, disagreed.

***

Cleaning up was a leisurely, drawn-out affair. They took their time in the shower, playing with each other's soapy bodies under the spray. Brunch was just as casual and unhurried. With the windows open in the bright dining room, they enjoyed the warm weather and the sounds of the garden outside. They talked over their light meal -- not just about shopping plans, but about the offer that Eleni had made to Yuki last night.

"There's two bar setups here, then," the honey-blonde Asian repeated. "The big one we passed by on the way downstairs, and another one outdoors by the pool?"

"Right," Eleni confirmed. "They're both well stocked. As is my wine cellar downstairs. I suppose you know your way around a liquor cabinet."

"Of course. All part of my skill set," Yuki answered proudly. "I can definitely manage."

"Good." Eleni leaned back, grinning. "I used to hire out bartending staff when I'd host parties here, back in my socialite days. Never had one full-time, though. You'll be a first. But it's a fun change."

"For you and me both," Yuki agreed. "This place is incredible. Working a private gig and living here? That'd be, like, anyone's dream job. Not to mention... no creeps or pricks or dude-bros at these bars. Just people I really, really like. Talk about an upgrade." Pausing a bit as she thought further, she leaned in. "You used to have parties here, Eleni? Like what... charity fundraisers? High society get-togethers?"

Eleni nodded, though Ben saw her posture stiffen a little -- as though thinking back to that displeased her. "All that and more," she answered. "All means of movers and shakers would show up. Had to impress them. Keep them drinking and happy. All of it was about money. Moving it from one place to another... and keeping up whatever social facade I'd built for myself to make it all happen." Her lip curled as she shook her head.

crrrying
crrrying
134 Followers