Love and Fortune Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crrrying
crrrying
134 Followers

"As much as you want."

Her hands cupped his cheeks, drawing him closer. She planted another firm, rousing kiss on his lips. As the breeze blew around them in the picturesque garden, he felt her tongue slipping into his mouth, probing gently, eagerly. She pressed her body tight against him, letting him feel her breasts, her hips, her slender shape through their clothing. She wanted him to know her entirely, and the magic wanted that, too.

His hands slid up and down her sides, stroking her lightly. Her response was a murmur of satisfaction into his mouth. She nipped him lightly, and he returned the favor. Another shared shiver; another thrum from their bracelets, synchronized.

"Do we need to get somewhere more private, like... right now?" Lenore whispered, breaking the kiss.

"Nope," he confessed. "This is private enough. Nobody else out here for miles. It's a secluded estate." He gestured to the bench nearby. "We could play right out here if we wanted."

"We can fuck outdoors?" A giggle of excitement, followed by a brief glance around, just to be sure they were safe. "Ah, wow. This really is my best day ever."

Ben led her to the bench and sat down first. Lenore was in his lap seconds later; she straddled him as they made out. Their mutual hunger intensified quickly. Hands moved all over. Breathing grew louder, more urgent. Magic swirled around them, palpable though invisible, responding to their libido.

He wanted her, and Lenore clearly wanted him. There was more he longed to discover about her, and she had even more to find out about him -- but first? This. His hands went to her pants. He undid the front button, reached inside, and stroked her smooth mound through the fabric of her panties.

Lenore shuddered as he touched her, but that first, soft assault didn't impede her own efforts. Her hands found the front of his jeans, and she was pulling them open, too, searching for what was below. The stiffness she found there gave her obvious joy. He saw her bite her lip and gasp.

Neither hesitated from there. Lenore got up just long enough to rid herself of her pants, boots, and panties. Ben took the moment to mirror her action, and with his jeans and boxers gone, they resumed their place on the bench. Lenore positioned herself right over his cock -- her top and jacket still on, but everything from the waist-down discarded. She made a grab for that hot member, fingers closing around his length.

"We're gonna go right for it," she softly said. "Right?" It was a little strange, skipping all the foreplay like this, but in that moment, she couldn't deny how right it felt.

Ben answered with a smile. "God yes, Lenore. You're right where I want you."

Guided by the magic they shared, by their instinctual connection, Lenore eased herself downward. She let his member slip inside her. Once he felt the delicious tightness of her body surrounding him, Ben leaned his head back, a pleased sigh escaping his throat. Lenore's breathy moan told him she felt the same.

And they hadn't even begun to move yet.

When they did, their bodies knew exactly what to do. They didn't start slow; didn't waste time trying to find their rhythm. It was like they'd already fucked hundreds of times before. Lenore knew just how to rock her hips as she rode him; Ben's hands knew where to touch her to support her motions or add to the pleasure. Their bodies fell into the most comfortable and intense pace -- and it came with such ease that it almost felt unreal. But that was what magic was all about, wasn't it?

Lenore gazed at Ben. She felt him deep within her, striking all the right spots. His body felt perfect for her; his cock perfectly sized and amazingly satisfying. She was fucking in a garden, outside the biggest and most beautiful house she'd ever seen, in the company of a man she'd met just hours ago, but also somehow already felt like a part of her. It was insane. But it also felt like the most natural thing in the world. So Lenore didn't think about the technical stuff. Instead, she just trusted. The magic told her she had every right to do so -- and it felt so good that she didn't want to stop.

"This... ungh," she groaned, thrusting her hips hard as he plunged into her. "This is... exactly what I've been missing."

"Nothing's missing anymore," Ben breathed, his fingertips digging into her waist as she rode him. "Not now."

"Fuck, Ben..." She didn't even have words for what she was feeling. There was just... so much. Pleasure. Need. Hunger. All of it focused on this incredible, unbelievable man who had so swiftly taken her in. "I wanna stay right here forever. I want this. Fuck, lots of this... mmh!" Her voice broke off in a surprised squeak as Ben moved a hand between her legs, rubbing her clit as they moved together. "Ohmygodohmygod," she whined, shuddering. Looking down, her eyes locked onto the bracelet on his wrist. The same wrist that was busy driving her to such sweet, sudden bliss. The sight made her so thankful.

"I want that, too," he bid her back. "And I want us to find out everything we can together. About this power we share. About... ah, Lenore. Everything. With you."

Lenore bit her lip and nodded, urging herself to keep moving. To give her partner exactly what he wanted, while simultaneously getting everything she needed. And the orgasm that rose up so fast within her was no doubt only part of the payoff. Only the first of so much to follow.

But it certainly felt like the best damn thing she'd ever experienced, right there and then.

Lenore's climax crashed down. At first she cried out. Then she bit down on her lip, shaking, whimpering, and gripping Ben tightly as the waves kept on coming. As she bucked hard against him, she heard him groan back, and she knew he was cumming, too. Hot jets of his release spurted deep inside her; her eyes closed and she trembled, her heart racing with delight at the feeling.

The moment passed. Ben's hands slid up to her hips, embracing her, holding her close. She could feel the power even as the energy ebbed, keeping them linked together. The magic had given them the greatest reward it could provide: that first, perfect connection. She knew they'd be able to have plenty more. The question was how soon.

She didn't bother asking. The answer was already obvious. It could be whenever she wanted now.

"The magic's not just about luck, you know," he told her. "It's about love, too. Much Love, Good Fortune. That's what the charm on my bracelet says."

Lenore let his words sink in. Of course, she thought. Why hadn't that occurred to her before? She could already tell that the way the power worked for him. Good luck was one thing. She'd experienced that. But his power worked from a different, sexier angle, too. The harem was evidence of that. And so were the orgasms she'd just enjoyed.

"Sounds... absolutely right," she spoke back softly. With his cock still buried in her, and not getting any softer, she felt her hips idly beginning to move again. Almost of their own accord, in fact. She grinned. So this was how it was. The fucking never had to end. "I think I like that."

Ben sighed softly in idle pleasure as the white-haired girl kept on slowly grinding. As he let her, he held her wrist. He looked at the marking on her bracelet. Different, yes... but not entirely dissimilar, either. The symbol looked almost like a part of the one on his. That, plus the smaller beads on hers, made him wonder if this was a lesser-powered version of the same bracelet he wore.

"My bracelet doesn't work... ngh, quite the way yours does, does it?" she spoke up, as if she could read his thoughts.

"Doesn't look that way," he agreed. "Yours must be... a lighter model. Mm, let's call it that."

"The good luck, then. Definitely the luck. Just no harem. Haven't... ngh, seen any signs I'm getting my own." She shifted around, just a little, and grinned as the new angle gave them both a fresh jolt of bliss. "Which... is cool with me, honestly. The luck led me to you. And I get to be part of yours."

"You wanna be part of this?" He spoke without judgment. If anything, he was impressed at Lenore's forthrightness. She wasn't jealous or angry. In fact, she seemed to be as happy as he was, if that smile of hers was any indication.

"Am I not already?" Her cunt squeezed around him lightly as she moved, reminding him. "I mean... if we're here doing this... unngh, Ben, can it be anything other than what it is?"

"Guess not," he said. "Unless you want things different. None of the others have bracelets, you know."

"True," she managed, her breathing becoming deeper and rougher as she bounced a little faster atop him. "But... I don't... mmh, god... want things to be any different. I just want to belong. And this..." She looked around. The mansion. The grounds. And most importantly, the amazing guy she'd landed with. "This all just fits. This all feels right. Like it's where I'm meant to be."

Ben met her gaze. "Welcome aboard, then," he bid her -- and he pushed his hips upward. His cock speared her deep, and Lenore lost her words in a cry of happy satisfaction.

They rutted. They kissed. They touched what skin was exposed and enjoyed their surroundings. The sun overhead was shining. The breezes felt pleasant. No one was around to witness their wild act -- super-luck, Lenore thought. She welcomed it. If all this magic meant sexplay was possible in any place she pleased, then how could she complain? Even everything that should or could have been uncomfortable about fucking on a wooden bench seemed to get washed away, thanks to the magic's ever-present influence. How that was even possible was a mystery, but she could sense that she and Ben didn't have to understand. They just enjoyed.

Their second release came harder. Lenore's sounds were muffled by his mouth and tongue. She shuddered and quivered, her thighs clamped snugly around him, as her body went right back into an orgasmic frenzy. Her every thought was centered on the feel of him inside her, and the sweet, profound joy of being right where she belonged.

***

Lenore didn't remember falling asleep in his arms. She did, however, feel rested when she woke. She was in a wide and plush bed, with sweet-smelling sheets and a fluffy duvet. Her clothes had been neatly folded and placed aside on an armchair. Dusk was settling outside, casting a warm, inviting glow.

She recalled her dreams. They'd started off chaotically as memories of the past reared their ugly heads. The guards she'd escaped. Her bitter father. Years of neglect and sad longing. It had all felt real, as real as the nightmares that had plagued her many, many times. But then the images in her dream had started to change.

She recalled how a bright light had swirled in, rescuing her. A beacon. A promise. She was pulled along by a force that enveloped her, protected her, gave her wings. She'd chased it and savored it, knowing that it was a cause for happiness. It hadn't quite spoken to her... but it assured her, somehow, that all that had happened was part of its plan.

And then she'd awakened -- to warm comforts and quiet safety. All that negativity and danger, real as it had been, felt like it was a million miles away now. The warm presence lingered -- not with her, exactly, but seeming to swirl just outside her senses. That, and the bracelet on her wrist, which felt snug and natural. Like it had already become a part of her.

She smiled. Something told her the dream wasn't just a dream.

"Ah, there you are, doll. Just in time."

A familiar, bouncy voice. Lenore turned her head. Shaheen was seated beside her, her dark, flawless complexion and sensual smile immediately arresting.

"Did... did I..."

"Fuck yourself into a nap on that garden bench? Yeah, you did." A giggle. "Yep. No judgment here. Ben carried you all the way up to the bedroom. Looked damn good doing it, too. Ah, and you asleep? About the cutest damn thing I've ever seen."

Lenore liked the way she put that. "Uh, what time is it?"

"Like time matters here," the black woman replied, and Lenore was reminded once again what kind of lives her new companions apparently lived. "Almost eight. Eleni's downstairs working on dinner. Trust me, you'll like it. Yuki might have a nice surprise for you, too. You're old enough to drink, right, doll?"

"I am." The pale girl smiled. "Definitely."

"Good. We aren't in a hurry, though. Stay up here as long as you like."

Her invitation was clear. Lenore knew she was welcome to linger. For the time being, she chose to -- turning onto her side gently. She was naked, she recalled then; her smooth skin slid effortlessly along the sheets. And Shaheen? Just now Lenore realized that the dark-skinned beauty was clad only in lingerie. Damn good stuff, too. Red. Lacy. Sexy.

Her pulse quickened just a bit; this sight stirred new excitement. "Um, nice set," she commented.

Shaheen smiled. "Brand new. We were lingerie shopping when we bumped into you at the mall today. Did Ben or the others tell you? Maybe not a crucial detail, I suppose, but a fun one."

"Mmm, well, we've been a little distracted."

"Understandably." Shaheen reached down, her fingertips coming to rest upon the bracelet on Lenore's wrist. "Lots of mysteries to unravel there, too, I bet. But not the most pressing issue, is it?"

"Nuh-uh. Guess not."

Shaheen tilted her head. "There's a vibe we like to keep here," she said. "Fuck first, worry later. Much, much later. That's how the magic makes it. It also tends to reveal what's really important when it matters."

"So I've noticed," Lenore giggled.

The black woman's fingers slipped from the bracelet and slid down, gliding along Lenore's smooth, naked skin. "So no need to stress. No need to go deep into details. Now's a time for pleasure. Knowing about you, and learning how amazingly you fit in here, is the one priority we're all going to put first. We want you happy, Lenore. Always. Does that make sense?"

"Ohhh yeah. It does."

"I'm glad. And if there's anything you want from us..."

She suddenly felt Shaheen's weight shift. Next thing she knew, the other woman was lying right beside her. The temptation was there, and Lenore couldn't resist. She reached out, her fingers going right for the red lace of Shaheen's bustier, brushing lightly over a stiff nipple poking through the thin fabric. She heard a soft gasp, and knew she'd made the right move.

"So it's 'ask and receive' around here, huh?" Lenore murmured.

"Fuck yes."

"Hmm. And I'm in bed with a smoking hot woman in lacy red lingerie... I think I have an idea about what I want."

"Then let's not worry about it," Shaheen replied, her fingers sliding down to part Lenore's thighs. "Not right now."

Both were aware of Ben as he stepped into the doorway. Neither minded his presence. And neither even paused in their movements. Shaheen leaned in close to the new girl, kissing her. Lenore returned the gesture with eager, hungry kisses of her own, slipping her tongue into the dark-skinned vixen's mouth. Ben watched the display with idle appreciation, leaning against the frame of the door, not even moving in to join or interrupt. For the moment, he was perfectly content to watch. Shaheen's moans and Lenore's needy mewls urged him to enjoy the show. It was a fortunate vantage for him, considering his prime view of their sleek, writhing bodies.

He could have sworn he felt someone stroke his shoulder lightly, teasingly. When he turned, no one was there. A little touch of the magic, perhaps. And an ineffable, wordless whisper from his power followed. It was almost a challenge, he was amused to find: "Are you ready to see how big and wonderful it is -- this new world you've stumbled into?"

It was true; his world had grown a lot today. So his bracelet wasn't the only lucky charm in existence. So there might be many more -- how could he not be thrilled at the possibilities? So he'd brought home another free spirit, whose magic was complementary to his own. This was all huge. Uncharted. Something so far beyond the norm that he ought to have felt overwhelmed.

He didn't. He just felt himself surrendering to it, and looking forward to more.

Yes, this world was big, and wonderful, and full of wonder. He wasn't afraid. He'd face it head-on. And whatever he discovered next -- however many other magical wonders awaited him -- he was certain it would be the most exciting adventure he'd ever embark on.

He smiled and turned back to the women on the bed. They didn't mind him watching as they escalated. He didn't mind, in turn, just watching the show while his bracelet thrummed against his wrist. Idly, he thought back to a morning not long ago: a morning where he'd made a wish, and his bracelet had delivered within the day. A new wish came to mind now -- one not just for his benefit, but for Lenore's, and everyone's.

"I wish," he mentally intoned, "to learn all I can about this power. To help bring us all the best opportunities for... love. Fun. Adventure. And to give us understanding of just how good we've got it. Just how deep this power runs... and what's waiting for us when we dive deeper into it."

A gentle flicker from the magic bracelet -- and his wish was sent.

He thought back to what he'd told Lenore. About Belle. About the bracelet she'd received in Kenya. He'd never called or messaged her, he realized, to tell her about all that had happened since then. Did Belle even realize what kind of amazing blessing she had sent his way? Had she known what she was giving up when she'd given her bracelet to him?

He'd call Belle tomorrow. That seemed right. She deserved to hear his news. And he had a feeling she'd be more than a little intrigued. Maybe she knew a little more as well. All that time in Africa, close to the bracelet's origin, she could very well have more insight to offer. More clues to this strange, newfound reality that they'd both become a part of.

He looked forward to that phone call. To Belle's response. To sharing it all with her, and learning what he could.

But that was tomorrow. For now? His wish was cast, his plans were made... and this was a time to relax and enjoy. Ben leaned into the doorframe, smiling toward the women in the bed -- both now moaning eagerly as their fingers sought intimate places, their bodies arching toward each other's. Dinner would be a while. Watching and appreciating... Ben could easily do that. He had a front-row seat, after all.

And the magic made it clear that he'd find out soon just what would come of his newest desire.

crrrying
crrrying
134 Followers