Love and Fortune Ch. 08

Story Info
Preparing for a trip, and experimenting with power.
12.8k words
4.88
2.7k
2
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 03/24/2024
Created 01/18/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crrrying
crrrying
132 Followers

Chapter 8: Travel Plans

At the dinner table that night, everyone's mood turned to excitement the minute Ben proposed his idea.

"We're going on a trip? Like, a vacation?" Aimee's face brightened instantly. "We can just do that?"

"We always could, sweetheart," Eleni's voice rang in reply. "We're hardly lacking in the means, or the time. Or even the connections. You ought to meet my travel agent. She's been my little secret weapon for quite a while now. I'm sure the minute I call her up, she'll get us whatever we need, wherever we want to go."

Moka leaned back in her chair, laughing lightly. "Wow. I knew we were living the high life here, but it honestly hadn't even crossed my mind to ask for a vacation. Guess I was too distracted by everything we've got right here." With a gesture, she indicated the lavish dining room around them, and beyond it, the rest of Eleni's sprawling, beautiful estate. "You hardly think about getaways when your home's already paradise."

"Don't blame you," Alicia offered. "It's been less than a week since this crazy streak started. For some of us, hardly more than a day." She glanced at Lenore, who gave a sheepish grin and shrug. "It's not moving too fast to go right to jetsetting, is it?"

"Hey," the white-haired girl offered. "Not complaining here. I like how fast things have moved. Meeting all of you. The sexy mansion. Zawadi. Not having to worry about shit anymore. And now we get to see the world?" Her smile turned into a grin. "What can I say besides 'hell yes'?"

Shaheen's eyes settled on Ben. "So, what's got you thinking about traveling all of a sudden? Not that I'm complaining, either."

"Just an interesting phone call," he answered, meeting Yuki's knowing glance; the honey-blonde Asian had been there when he'd first planned his call with Belle, and her curiosity soared high now, eager to hear what had come of that fateful, private talk. "An invitation, really. Think I've mentioned my cousin Belle to a few of you -- the one who sent me this and started everything." He held up his wrist and pointed to his bracelet. "Well, we caught up. Shared some life updates. Let's just say she's found herself in a similar situation... and invited us all over for a visit."

From there, Ben told all. He went through the beats of his conversation with Belle: her work in Kenya, the community she'd helped build, how she'd decided it was where she belonged -- and, of course, the leagues of lovers she'd amassed there.

"And she wants us to meet them?" Aimee asked excitedly. "Oh, wow. That'll be so wild."

"It's not, like, a cult, is it?" Lenore inquired, an eyebrow raised curiously. "One of those you hear about on the news, with some sexy charismatic leader running the place?" She feigned a nervous expression. "Heh, sorry. Just letting my imagination run a little."

Ben chuckled back. "Maybe, sorta -- on the sexy charismatic leader part," he admitted. "But there's nothing skeevy or sinister about it. On the contrary, the place sounds like a paradise. There's people there who've come from all over the world. Plenty of locals, too. All in on the same kind of sexy, fun magic we are."

"For the record," Shaheen said coyly, "I was in on this the minute you mentioned your cousin had a bracelet, too. If I know anything, it's that good shit always follows when that thing's steering." She pinched one bead of the bracelet between her fingers and caressed it gingerly, giving Ben a sultry glance all the while; Ben felt a pleasant thrumming of his bracelet's magic as the black girl's positive desire fed into it.

"What'll it be like when two are in the picture, anyway?" Yuki asked, resting her chin in her hand and looking momentarily at Lenore. "I mean, not that we don't have two bracelets here together already. But yours, Lenore -- no offense -- isn't the full package. You get the luck, but not your own harem, if I recall that correctly."

"None taken," the white-haired girl replied with a shrug. "Happy to be along for the ride."

"I'm curious too," Aimee chimed in. "If we're part of Ben's entourage... what happens when we're around someone like Belle, with her own charm of magic super-seduction? Would we be immune to somebody else's powers since we're already, erm, accounted for?"

Ben pondered it. "Meaning, like, you... belong to me? Can't be turned?" He didn't know how he felt about that phrasing; it seemed too possessive for his tastes. It didn't seem like Zawadi's style, either: the magic 'stamping' women as his and his alone.

Alicia picked up on his concern. "Oh, we're not saying we're property or anything. But I think it's a valid idea. Thinking logistically here, the magic ought to come with a safeguard. Can't have a perfect harem unless the devotion's absolute. And, I mean..." She glanced around at the other women around the table, who nodded back in agreement. "It's not like any of us are even thinking about going anywhere."

"But, then, we're totally down for all this sharing and play we're about to fly across the ocean to jump into," Moka added. "Maybe it's conditional."

"Built on consent," Eleni added with a smile, nodding toward Ben. "Fooling around with someone we trust, like Belle, won't be an issue for anyone here. But if some villain were to get a hold of a full-powered bracelet, and try to sweep any of us away by magical brute-force? There's no way our magic would just let that happen. Zawadi's power would surely enact a failsafe."

"No magic tug-of-wars to worry about, then," Shaheen joked. "That's a relief. Getting caught between two magical forces like that? Sounds pretty mind-melting. And not in the good way."

Ben nodded along. "I think you're all right," he said. "Sure, it'll be unfamiliar territory we're wading into. Two bracelets, two bearers -- and all of us together in one place, under all that power? It's a first. But..." He felt a little thrum from his bracelet as he thought about it; Zawadi's presence was there again, nudging him toward certainty, reassuring him that everything would be just fine. "The vibes I've been getting through the magic have only been good. No warnings or red flags. It's Belle, after all. If there's anybody I trust, it's her."

"And if everyone's down to play," Yuki added, "then it'll just be a matter of being open. Belle's girls to us. Us to hers. All for everyone's greater pleasure."

"Maybe the magic would all just multiply," Shaheen posited with a smirk. "Ooh, that would be interesting. Double the power, double the fun."

Ben pictured the possibilities of it: twin harems lined up on either side of him, all under the influence of not one but two charms. All joined with the primary purpose of mutual satisfaction and intimate joy. No part of it would be a competition. Jealousy or possessiveness wouldn't even cross anyone's minds. It would just be more women to love and enjoy; more bodies to explore; more hearts to share in. More magic in the air, more luck in play, more pleasure to be had than he could possibly imagine.

Who wouldn't jump at that?

"Well then," Eleni chimed in. "I think we can all agree there's nothing to fret over. In fact, I think we're all quite looking forward to this trip, and everything that comes with it."

"Sure, it's sudden," Aimee said. "But let's face it. When has anything we've experienced together been anything but?"

"And it's all been awesome," Lenore added. "So why hesitate here? Let's fucking go to Africa. I'm down -- a million percent."

Ben grinned. He looked around the table; his girlfriends' excitement was palpable. He could see it on their faces and feel it through the magic that bound them all, thrumming like an eager heartbeat.

Was this about to be the best vacation ever?

They talked logistics: Eleni would call her travel agent first thing tomorrow morning -- securing their flight, ensuring they could leave for Nairobi as soon as possible. They eagerly gushed about sights they wanted to see, foods they wanted to try. Ben told them more about Belle, and they listened with interest; he relayed what he knew of her lovers, too, which only piqued their curiosity more.

"I definitely want to meet this Danae," Moka said with a grin. "Sounds like she knows how to treat a girl."

"When's the soonest you think we can go, Eleni?" Ben asked the French heiress. "Assuming everything falls into place?"

Eleni smiled back. "Well, darling, if my agent speeds things along, I'm confident we can be on a plane the day after tomorrow, first thing in the morning. That will leave us a day to prepare for the excursion however we wish."

"Sounds perfect," Ben concurred. "Guess that settles the agenda for tomorrow, then."

"We'll just have to fill up the rest of tonight now," Shaheen countered -- and then, as if the air all around them had changed in an instant, the other women at the table leaned in a little closer, smiled a little wider, made their interest known. Desire swept over Ben in kind, making his skin tingle with anticipation and his cock stiffen in his pants. Even Zawadi, whose presence still lingered in his subconscious, seemed to urge him onward.

There would be nothing wrong with a little dessert after dinner.

"Hmm," came Yuki's coy tease as she rose from her chair, stretching her arms -- and arching her back just so her breasts jutted out a little more. "Whatever can we do to pass the time?"

Aimee stood up too, grinning wide. She nudged a lock of hair behind her ear as she sauntered toward Ben. He met her eyes, pushed his chair back slightly; only enough so that the brunette had room to slide her lush frame into his lap.

"I've got an idea," she told him in a soft, eager murmur. "And I bet you're up for it."

"Always," he replied, already feeling his body respond to her familiar weight and eager grinding; already feeling her deft fingers at the button of his pants.

It might have been a mere prelude to the extravagance and adventure awaiting the eight lovers, but the sensual feast that followed was nothing to scoff at -- and certainly not to be forgotten anytime soon. Tomorrow would bring packing and planning, but tonight was theirs to enjoy to its fullest. They didn't waste a second.

***

Eleni was up first the next morning. Ben found her nude in the kitchen, leaning on the counter with her phone in hand, as he emerged from the stairs. She smiled when she saw him and waved him over with a crook of her finger. He happily obliged, tugging her into a soft hug and stealing a quick, affectionate kiss.

As his face lingered close to Eleni's, Ben heard the voice on the phone. "...first class, of course. Tomorrow, correct? I'll have everything ready by then. Thank you for choosing us, Miss Zafira; it's always a pleasure."

"The pleasure's ours," Eleni replied sweetly, then hung up the call. "There," she informed Ben, sliding her phone onto the counter behind her and moving her freed hand to his chest to tease his bare skin.

"That your travel agent?" Ben asked her softly.

"Yes. All flights and accommodations booked. We leave tomorrow, just as planned." She chuckled merrily. "Told you my agent's the best."

"First class, huh?" Ben teased, repeating what he'd overheard.

Eleni beamed. "We're going halfway around the world, darling. I'd never allow it any other way. Only the finest for us."

"The finest, huh?" Ben repeated it like a mantra, his hand trailing down Eleni's back to caress the plush cheeks of her ass.

"Well, I suppose it's not too late to charter a private jet if you'd prefer..." Eleni countered, grinning -- then moaning softly when Ben's fingers dug into her curves. "We could always go finer. Perhaps even extravagant."

"Oh, no. First-class sounds fine, love." Ben gave a firm squeeze. "We're not some celebrity on tour. Though..." He glanced aside at the wide, artfully decorated living space beyond the kitchen. "I suppose it's a little odd to be modest, speaking from inside a mansion."

"So, private jet, then?" Eleni's fingers wiggled downward and tickled at his groin. Ben grinned, then let out a pleased sound, his senses coming alive at the heiress's touch.

"Ah, you can be awfully tempting."

"Mmm. I'm only teasing. But it's nice to know you can get whatever you want, isn't it?"

"I think I know what I want."

Ben sank to his knees, his hands dragging down Eleni's curves in kind and grasping the back of her thighs. With a gasp, she shifted position, spreading her legs and gripping the edge of the counter behind her, bracing herself as his head slipped between her thighs. Before she could protest, or even breathe his name, his tongue was stealing her breath away.

Eleni tasted as incredible as ever. Ben groaned into her folds, his nose pressing into the down of her neatly-trimmed bush. He didn't tease her or draw things out; he wanted her immediate joy, and as such, he licked and suckled her clit with reckless abandon, relishing every shiver and quake of her body as he kept a firm grasp on her. Soon, a hand sank to the back of his head, urging him closer; with a muffled growl of agreement, he kept going. He lapped at her until her hips bucked and her cries of satisfaction echoed up the vaulted ceiling.

"Ah... hah, how generous," Eleni panted as she recovered from her orgasm. "And you already did so much for me last night... However did I come to deserve that?"

"By being amazing," Ben told her, kissing her mound and the inside of her thigh, grinning at her delighted laugh. "Thanks for handling all these arrangements for us. I'd help if I could, but..."

"Already done," Eleni told him. "Besides, you have other ways of helping. Leave the logistics to me. You? Just keep making me and the others feel the way you just did."

"Always," he promised her -- and sealed it with another long, tender kiss.

Everyone else was awake and about not long after; some seeking breakfast, others freshening up after their night's activities. Before long, though, all seven women had found their way downstairs, and, being all together again, the eight lovers began plotting.

"A day to prepare ourselves for a journey halfway around the globe," Lenore said in a melodramatic tone, earning a round of chuckles from the group. "How will we ever get ready in time?"

"By shopping till we drop, of course," Alicia suggested. "I'm sure that fancy mall would be happy to have us back."

Lenore cocked her head, recalling what had happened the last time she'd been there. "You mean I could actually spend some time there without getting chased by goons?"

"As long as you want this time, doll," Shaheen told the white-haired girl with a smirk. "Won't be rushing straight out, so there'll be time to window-shop. And if any fucker tries to bother us, Ben'll magic his ass away. Right?"

"Don't know if my power works that way," Ben replied wryly.

"Eh, close enough. Point is, shit can't go wrong when luck's on our side." The dark-skinned vixen shared a knowing glance with Eleni, who nodded in turn.

"Shaheen's right," the French blonde concurred. "As far as today goes, the world is your oyster. Feel free to shop around anywhere you like. The mall, the downtown strip -- or, if anyone would like to take the day elsewhere, that's perfectly fine. Spend. Explore. Take it easy... or make a little mischief. Whatever your hearts desire. Money is no object, as you know." She gestured with a casual sweep of her hand toward Ben, indicating his bracelet. "And since we're all plenty charged with Zawadi's magic, I doubt there's a store you'll run into that won't treat you all royally."

"Not to mention," Moka cut in, holding her phone aloft to show off something on the screen: an app with a sleek black interface. "In case anybody hasn't gotten in on this yet, Eleni set us up with this luxury car service. One tap, and a sweet, private ride arrives. No hassle. No limit on trip distance or anything, either. And the fanciest cars to boot. Look." She held up a thumb, indicating the pictures and names of some of the company's models: spacious SUVs, sleek sedans, even limousines.

"Right indeed," Eleni added. "Give the word, and your chariot awaits. All's paid for, of course. And don't worry. The drivers aren't nosy."

"Heh, with a little super-luck, I bet we could even end up with a gorgeous lady chauffeur," Yuki commented with a wink. Ben laughed lightly.

"Guess that means we can all split off and go where our hearts take us," he observed, smiling as he took in all their faces, watching his girlfriends' eyes and expressions brighten. "Go explore. Enjoy the city. Do your thing. We'll reconvene tonight."

"Perfect," Aimee cheered, stepping up and wrapping Ben up in a big hug. "See you tonight, babe. Going to have so much fun today."

He hugged her back. "You know it."

Everyone else quickly chimed in -- some giving a quick embrace before they were off, others sharing goodbye kisses. He returned each gesture in kind; with that, his girlfriends departed in small groups, to spend their day how they wished. Only Eleni chose to stay behind, hinting that she had more plans to finalize for their trip. Her secretive smirk made Ben wonder if she intended on surprising him -- and, knowing Eleni, he didn't doubt that surprise would be amazing.

Aimee, Alicia, and Yuki went off to the downtown shopping district, seeking outfits that would make a statement in Nairobi. Shaheen and Moka targeted a large department store on the west side, both recalling a wide selection of strappy sandals that would suit the East African climate. Ben, meanwhile, accompanied Lenore on a trip to the same mall where fate and magic had first brought them together. It was an easy choice; Lenore wanted to browse the specialty boutiques and enjoy the outdoor concourse without worry of pursuit or danger this time.

As he rode along with her in the black Mercedes that Eleni's specialty app had procured, Ben couldn't help but feel at ease. Having a car service like this -- a smooth, clean, comfortable ride whenever they needed it -- was so much better than calling an ordinary Uber or trying to snag a cab. It wasn't long at all ago, before the bracelet, that Ben had needed to rely on such measures to get from place to place. He'd never owned a car. He'd always thought that, if he could just save some money, be a little more successful, he would be able to afford one -- and that reaching that milestone would be a point of pride.

But now? He'd gone straight past even needing a car of his own. Living in style via Eleni's wealth meant having everything taken care of for him, even driving.

Ben had never been a car guy. Speed and horsepower didn't get him going, as it seemed to do for many other men. With unlimited wealth and magic at his fingertips, perhaps he could have just as soon 'wished' up a Ferrari or Lamborghini, but the idea of possessing such a flashy, ostentatious machine wouldn't have appealed to him. Leave car-collecting to other gazillionaires, he thought -- he was a devotee of Zawadi, and he much preferred to spend his time enjoying his girlfriends' company than playing around with vehicles.

He liked how easy it was to let someone else handle the wheel. It meant he could focus all the more on the young, white-haired beauty seated beside him.

Lenore grinned demurely as Ben's eyes drifted toward her; meeting his appraising gaze, she leaned back into her seat and spread her legs slightly, letting her plaid skirt ride up her thighs just enough to hint at what lay beneath. "Have to admit it," she said to him slyly. "It is pretty damn fun to have money."

Ben admired her gratuitous, almost fetishy goth-girl outfit: ankle-high boots, long stockings, a tight halter top cut low to show cleavage -- and of course that short, flirty skirt. A choker around her neck put a cherry on top of the ensemble. He loved how Lenore dressed. He also loved that she'd picked today's outfit on her own. Never had he asked her to dress so provocatively; never would he have expected it of her. It had been entirely her choice, driven by desire and excitement and her own wild style. She'd wanted to dress up like a little goth slut -- and she'd wanted Ben to enjoy the view.

crrrying
crrrying
132 Followers