Love and Fortune Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That can wait a little," Shaheen piped up, her mischievous expression speaking volumes as she shifted forward onto the edge of the couch cushion. "I think we've got more pressing things to do right now, don't we?"

Ben chuckled, well aware of where she was going with this. "Celebrations, yeah," he agreed.

They had the time. All plans were in order. Why wait, then, to start enjoying themselves?

Eleni locked eyes with Ben. He felt a pleasant brush of her mind against his: by Zawadi's latest gift, she read his eagerness. "What a coincidence," the Frenchwoman purred -- mentally this time. Everyone heard it as clearly as any speech. "I'm thinking just the same thing."

Shaheen grinned wider as she followed the trend and carried her commentary over to the telepathic plane. "Then, shall we?"

Eleni's fingers were already working at the buttons of her blouse. She didn't waste a second. "Best thing about this new gift?" she intoned psychically, not breaking her winning smile as she stood and began stripping. "None of us even have to ask that anymore."

"Right. We just feel," Moka replied, sharing a glance with Aimee beside her -- and sliding a hand along the brunette's thigh, as if to demonstrate.

"And then we do," Alicia concurred as she stood to join Eleni.

None of them even had to say anything more. Their minds were linked in a telepathic net of shared desire. Any further banter would only be for play. Consent would be guaranteed. Misreads would be impossible.

Ben already knew telepathy was fucking awesome. But telepathy, plus sex?

He found himself flanked on the sofa. Eleni and Alicia, settling in on either side, leaned in with playful giggles and sliding hands. He sighed at their adoring touches; he looked around at the others, all watching with interest and anticipation. Lenore grinned at him, her pale eyes dancing with delight. Shaheen licked her lips; Yuki bit hers; Aimee's fingers trailed down Moka's back.

Clothes were coming off at every turn, too, leaving bodies bare and eager for touch. Ben felt Alicia and Eleni tugging at his shirt, urging him to join in on the trend. He obliged them. With the fabric blocking his vision, he couldn't see it as it happened, but he felt the shift telepathically -- and then, as his shirt was tossed away, he confirmed it visually. Shaheen had moved in front of him.

The black girl didn't say a word. Neither did Ben. Both knew what they wanted. Deft, eager fingers tugged his pants away; plush, eager lips engulfed his cock without hesitation. Ben let out a groan of delight as Shaheen sucked him off with skillful ease.

He leaned back into the sofa, letting himself relax, indulging in every sensation. From every angle, there was something to enjoy, visual or tactile: Alicia's lips on his neck, Eleni's tongue teasing one of his nipples, Moka's hands now exploring Yuki's curves, Lenore's fingers dancing over her mound while she watched Shaheen at work.

And in his mind? He felt everything.

Before telepathy, his bonds with all seven had already been strong. It was nothing new to be able to anticipate and respond to their desires, to sense their pleasure and know how to enhance it. But this new gift -- this instantaneous, intimate, psychic connection -- made everything twice as vivid. He sensed their intents and wants as clearly as if they were speaking them aloud. Beyond mere intuition enhanced by super-luck, he now felt through telepathy every thought, emotion, feeling, and desire.

And, among everything unfolding in his mind, he sensed one common thing: they wanted him.

They wanted each other, sure, but right now -- and at all times, he now realized -- Ben was the center of everything. He was the reason all seven women had come together like this; he was the catalyst for their bonds, the source of their shared pleasure. It wasn't just luck that had brought them all together. It was him. And he was the reason for all they did.

Eleni's pride at having arranged this trip for them all; Lenore's lingering joy from their earlier tryst with Claudia; Shaheen's current eagerness to make him feel amazing with her mouth; Aimee and Alicia and Yuki and Moka's mutual elation at being here together now -- everything revolved around one common goal. Everything was to bring pleasure to Ben.

He almost felt it should have made him feel guilty. But it didn't. Magic seemed to erase all sense of shame or selfishness from the equation.

He just felt loved.

Amid that feeling, Ben felt himself wondering how he could ever return such a thing. How could he show his gratitude for everything they did? He was one, and they were seven; even as such devotion enveloped him, he knew there was only so much he could do to reciprocate. Through telepathy, sure enough, he could sense a reverent sort of patience that tempered and inhibited all his lovers' wants. All knew that, in a practical sense, they would have to take turns with him -- and, since they had all the time in the world to indulge, such was hardly a let-down. Still, there remained a sort of unfulfilled desire that lingered in their minds at any time they were not currently enjoying him.

It made him want to give them everything. It made him want to do more than ever for their pleasure. And now, with the latest provision of his patron goddess... could he?

He felt himself on the edge of an epiphany, even now, as Shaheen sucked his cock with devoted fervor. He sensed something new and wonderful coming clear. What if, with the same new psychic skills that allowed such easy sharing of thoughts and feelings, he could eliminate that tempering need for taking turns? What if he could satisfy them all at once?

A surge of excitement swept over him as the idea took hold in his mind. He felt a deep reassurance from his bracelet and his power as it clicked and made sense. He also felt Shaheen's mouth delivering heavenly bliss on his shaft, unrelenting, intoxicating.

"I could share this," he heard his own internal voice speak with proud assurance. And then, with a mental push that he discovered was just as easy to make as that first telepathic outreach to Eleni, he touched all seven minds around him at once, with one powerful intent.

The effect was immediate.

"Oh god, whoa!" Alicia cried, her body tensing against Ben's as, suddenly, her core came alight with an ecstatic sensation like nothing she'd quite felt before. She let out a pleasured, disbelieving mewl; her hips rocked forward and ground against Ben's hip as she tried, and failed, to process the new feeling that now flooded through her being.

"Fuck, what the..." Nearby, Aimee was clutching the couch, her own legs trembling, her mind reeling. She bit down a cry and shuddered.

"Holy shit," spoke Moka, her thighs twitching and her knees buckling. Yuki, too, had curled up on her seat, clamping a hand between her legs as if to grasp a cock that wasn't even there. All the others reacted in much the same way. Groaning. Gasping. Bodies arching, shaking with an unexpected and astonishing sensation.

The pleasures of Shaheen's blowjob -- every bit of artful suction, every hot, soft touch of lips and tongue -- were felt by every other partner at once. All seven women, despite not even owning penises, were learning exactly what it felt like for Ben as the beautiful, experienced girl before him worked him over. Magic made it all work without anyone even needing to question it. None asked how, or why. They just enjoyed: experiencing every sensation he felt.

And it was love at first taste.

"Oh, Ben, this is... mmmh," Eleni purred into his ear, her voice strained against a rising desire. "That's what you feel? When... when we..."

"Suck you off," Moka finished lewdly, breathing hard as she bent over an armchair, trying not to fall over. "And you can share it?"

"Fuck," breathed Lenore. "Almost... can't take this. Almost too... much..."

"Don't want it to stop, though," Yuki interjected, her needy tone contrasting starkly with her normally cool demeanor.

Ben was more than satisfied. He was amazed. If this was what psychic connections enabled, he never wanted to go back.

Shaheen maintained her rhythm all the while, but her blowjob came more frantically now; more intensely, with greater urgency and need. After all, the telepathic pleasure-link had a unique effect on its original giver. She was tasting the full brunt of what she gave. Each motion of her mouth on Ben's manhood brought an equivalent sensation to her own body -- redoubling her motivation to put as much effort and talent as she could into pleasuring him. It was a powerful, beautiful feedback loop.

'I'm sucking myself off,' she marveled inwardly as she bobbed her head faster, moaning around his girth as her own loins quivered from the pleasure she delivered back onto herself. A phantom mouth, a mirror of her own, was engulfing a penis she didn't even have. To wrap her head around that would have been a task, but the physical sensations were too delicious to ignore or deny. Every flick of her tongue, every drag of her lips, sent a wave of ecstasy surging back to her own body, making her pussy quiver and drip.

She had never imagined this kind of self-pleasure was possible. Did it beat masturbation? One hundred percent, yes. Did it make the act of giving head twice as enjoyable? Absolutely, fuck yes. Did it make her some kind of narcissist, or something, to enjoy actually sucking herself off this much? Well, maybe. But who fucking cared? It felt too damn good -- and she was going to enjoy every second of it.

None of them were even ready for how much better it was about to get.

Ben felt the beginning of a powerful climax coiling tight in his groin. So did everyone else. Ben sensed the others tipping over the edge in time with him, all feeding from the same pool of building ecstasy. Shaheen sucked faster, harder, with even greater fervor as she realized what was coming next -- and that she wanted it badly, not just for Ben but for herself, and everyone. His hips bucked up, and he gripped the couch as he began to unload into the hot, eager mouth that engulfed him.

At that very moment, everyone came.

Shaheen melted down instantly. Eyes widening, head arching back as she lurched on her knees, her pussy spasmed with gushing release. It didn't feel like a normal orgasm, either. The sudden, sharp, and overwhelming peak seemed to hit like the explosion of a pressurized bomb, focused entirely on her groin. Her lower body went tense as a board as her pussy clenched tight, then relaxed -- again and again, in fast pulses. She couldn't breathe. Couldn't even moan. It stole every bit of her consciousness. All she knew, for a brief instant, was pure euphoria.

She clutched Ben's thighs as her body vibrated. She was aware of his cock spasming in her mouth, as well as the resounding cries of six other orgasms echoing around the room, all feeling the same fast, hard explosion that she now vaguely realized had been a male orgasm, shared between all of them. She was dimly aware of swallowing, her body acting automatically, greedily taking Ben's thick cream even as she shook with aftershocks.

After all, it was only Shaheen who got to swallow the real thing. It felt more than ever like a reward and privilege.

With a gasp and a sigh, she pulled away and slumped onto her butt, panting. As a grin spread over her face, she licked her lips with relish, keeping eye contact with Ben all the while -- and he sensed her satisfaction, her awe, her joy. She'd just made everyone in the room cum. Through telepathy, Ben understood how proud it made her feel. How potent. He loved that for her.

Everyone else, for their part, was still reeling. Their connection lingered in the wake of their collective climax; each mind still felt echoes of the same intense release. It was a blissful afterglow they all savored together. No one spoke for a while.

Finally, Alicia broke the silence. "That was... something new," she observed, still sounding dazed as she leaned into Ben, holding him tight.

"Yeah," Lenore piped up breathlessly. "I don't think any of us expected that."

"We aren't complaining, though, are we?" Shaheen weighed in, her voice slightly shaky. "Because... no complaints here."

"Hell no," Moka laughed. The others echoed her sentiment.

"This is incredible," Yuki said, looking at Ben with a sort of newfound respect in her gaze. "Is it strange if I say I want a lot more blowjobs now?"

"Nope, not at all," Shaheen grinned back. "In fact, I'll tell it to you straight. Girl, until you've sucked yourself off, you haven't lived."

Ben just smiled. He also felt a new sense of pride. His power had just given these women a brand new experience. His ego swelled and his magic reverberated as he realized that no one else, not even the most sexually potent of ordinary men, could offer this kind of pleasure to the people they loved. He alone, as Zawadi's devotee, had been blessed with the gift to give such ecstasy. He wasn't going to squander it.

"I think I'm gonna want a lot more of that, too," he said with amusement, meeting Shaheen's eyes.

The dark beauty grinned back at him. "Babe, I think we're just getting started." And, with that, Ben felt a fresh wave of excitement pulse through their psychic group-link as his women all rose and shifted and congregated upon him, eager to explore more possibilities with their newfound gift.

Naturally, for the rest of the evening, they didn't bother to do much else.