Love and Fortune Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
crrrying
crrrying
130 Followers

Plenty about these two had been different. There was the youthful, carefree way they spoke: their apparent sense of adventure, their harmless and playful flirting. They had a spark of positivity about them, as though life to them was not some straight-laced, business-as-usual affair. Rather, they were caught up in the fun of it all. To Claudia, this was a fascinating change of pace -- a difference from her job's routine. All that, and then they'd asked her out.

She'd always thought to herself that, if any client were ever to be so bold as to proposition her, she would shut them down with curt, professional coldness. She'd had no desire to fraternize beyond her duty, least of all romantically... but then, in thinking that, she'd considered only her usual clientele -- the self-important business types who only looked at her like a prop. The two in the back today, though? They were attractive and down-to-earth. They had shown intrigue toward what she liked, who she was, beyond just what she did.

And so when they'd asked her to join them for lunch, she'd said yes without a second thought.

It had been a rare moment of off-guard vulnerability for Claudia. Her first reaction should have been a flicker of suspicion and discomfort. Her professionalism, she felt, ought to have demanded that she not entertain flirtation -- not in any way that risked jeopardizing the job or putting herself in an unflattering situation. But she had taken the chance anyway, had played along. Why?

Because they were lovely, was her honest conclusion. The girl had a slender, elfin grace about her: pale-skinned, with inviting lips and icy eyes -- and the young man, with his casual good looks, had an easy way with his voice that she found she could get used to hearing. Both were charming in their own ways, and she'd sensed they both were being genuine in their attraction to her, even before they'd said so. They weren't the arrogant sort, she'd concluded quickly: they were merely excited for a fun little lunch date with a sexy stranger.

Why wouldn't she go along with fun like that?

Claudia almost thought she ought to be embarrassed to think how easily they'd won her over, how smoothly and easily the acceptance had slipped from her lips: yes, of course, she'd love to. And now, here she was, still dressed in her sleek suit as she navigated the food court with her eyes seeking the attractive pair she'd driven earlier.

At the upscale mall, the food court had no loud, tacky kiosks, nor were the seats hard plastic or aluminum; it was more like a lounge in a nice hotel, with cushioned chairs and glass-topped tables. Open to an outdoor courtyard, the seating area extended out from the covered mall floor, allowing patrons to sit and enjoy the breezy weather. Claudia could feel the gentle, temperate warmth on her skin as she walked this way, somehow implicitly understanding she would find her clients there.

Sure enough, she spotted them sitting at a shady table beneath a tree in a planter, sipping beverages from the artisan coffee shop nearby on the concourse. Ben. Lenore. They both looked up and smiled at her when she came into view, then waved her over.

They had a hot tea ordered for her already as she settled comfortably in an open seat; the scent of bergamot wafted up as she raised the cup and sipped. How had they known this was her favorite beverage -- and procured it so freshly hot and ready for her? It was as if their timing and intuition were perfect... by magic, she almost childishly thought.

The young man, Ben, thanked her for coming with a casual, relaxed grin. The white-haired girl, Lenore, lightly brushed Claudia's arm as she asked her how the past hour had treated her. They made small talk as the three of them sipped their drinks; they ordered lunch next, enjoying light garden salads and sandwiches, talking, sharing.

It felt oddly intimate. The easy way the couple regarded her and included her in their conversations gave Claudia an unspoken sense that they were hardly exclusive. What was the harm in that, anyway? If they wanted a little bit of spice and fun in their relationship, Claudia wasn't about to deny them that -- or deny herself a bit of that pleasure in turn, if her own instincts proved right.

Indeed, soon enough, as she felt them growing more comfortable and thus bolder with her, Lenore's coy grins and Ben's playful looks confirmed to Claudia what she already had suspected. She understood what this was going to turn into. She also understood it was going to be fast, fun, and deliciously secretive. It was going to happen here at the mall. The lingerie shop around the corner had nicely spacious dressing rooms, Ben told her. Lenore smirked knowingly. Claudia just smirked back and, with a raised brow, suggested they get on with it already.

Before Claudia knew it, her lunchmates had led her down the concourse to a spacious boutique with a soft, moody lighting inside. They passed elegant mannequins posing in lacy undergarments and skimpy robes. She eyed the displays and felt her own hunger rising; the setting was definitely a sexy touch. When Ben asked the closest attendant for a changing room, the girl didn't seem to notice or question that the trio carried no merchandise from the shop to try on. She only smiled and escorted them to an unoccupied chamber.

Inside the changing room was a velvety red bench. Claudia took a seat on the plush fabric, then leaned back with a seductive little sigh as the other two entered with her. Kisses came first. Hunger grew fast. Lenore tugged at the lapels of Claudia's jacket as they made out, ravenous, needy. Ben's palms slid over Claudia's body in turn, squeezing at her curves through fitted, tailored clothing. Claudia answered by letting out a pleasured, encouraging purr -- which intensified when Lenore straddled her lap. The chauffeur's deft hands knew just what to do, zeroing in on buttons and buckles, bringing a gasp from Lenore's lips.

Clothes came off fast after that: jackets tossed, skirts tugged free, blouses unbuttoned. All that could be discarded was cast to the floor without a moment's thought. What remained only made it hotter.

The little, pale goth slut rode Claudia's fingers like such a good girl. Grinding in her lap, Lenore's wet slit gripped tight around the chauffeur's digits. As Ben urged her on, lingering nearby, the white-haired girl arched and gasped in ecstasy as her body rocked. Claudia just kept curling and flexing her fingers inside the pretty, horny thing, watching her young partner writhe in pleasure.

All the while, she felt the handsome guy's hard, throbbing length pressing into her palm. He didn't thrust or urge her to stroke him -- yet -- but it was there, tantalizing. Claudia didn't mind having both of them to herself, or the way he fondled her body in turn, enhancing the joy she got from finger-fucking the girl on her lap. Ben wasn't trying to hog the spotlight or even to take his own pleasure from Claudia right away; it seemed he wanted this moment to be about Lenore. What a gentleman, Claudia thought -- and, in turn, she stroked his cock in a teasingly light grip, making him gently groan.

Lenore came. Shuddering, mewling, gripping Claudia for dear life, she quaked in delight. She sank into the older woman's body as Ben kissed and touched them both. They escalated. They fucked. Ben had Claudia bent against the wall as he thrust into her from behind, his body warm and hard against her own. Lenore knelt close by, urging them both on with moans of approval -- and then Claudia was cumming, her pussy tightening around his shaft.

Fuck, it all felt good. Lenore's mouth on her pussy, hot and wet; Ben's hands gripping her ass as she rode him on the bench; the two of them bringing her off and letting her return the favor to them openly. She couldn't remember the last time she'd enjoyed anything this much. She didn't worry at all, either, about anyone overhearing them through the changing room walls.

It was a fling; sure. Claudia probably didn't want something this intense to last forever, but it would do just fine for now. It was only their first lunch date, after all -- and with the assured necessity that these two would require her services again before long, she hoped for a lot more "drives" together in the days and nights to come.

Especially if her intuition was right -- and there were others. More than a few extra playmates that could get involved. God, she felt so lucky already today. Why not hope that the streak would keep up?

***

Ben and Lenore rode back to Eleni's estate with Claudia, all smiles, at the wheel. The three didn't speak about what had occurred between them at the mall, instead enjoying a sly, knowing silence. The dark-haired, sultry woman didn't break her professional poise as she piloted the sleek Mercedes, but her eyes met the couple's in the rearview often enough to hint that she was thinking of it all just as much as they were.

While the only truly audible sound in the car was the hum of the engine and the low, pleasant music playing softly from the speakers, Ben and Lenore were uniquely privy to a buzzing telepathic stream.

They hadn't kept their new skills a secret. Zawadi, after all, had unlocked telepathy for everyone -- and by now, after a series of psychic reach-outs and briefings from Ben, Lenore, and Eleni, all the others were in on it. Through the ride back home, the eight-way network thrummed with a variety of sensual flirts, silly messages, and casual updates.

"A three-way in a changing room. You're not yanking my chain, are you?" Shaheen's mental tone was incredulous, but amused nonetheless. Ben and Lenore had shared the details telepathically with their black girlfriend upon her request.

"It was a big changing room," Lenore mentally shot back.

"Plus, we treated her to lunch first," Ben added. "So it's not like we were being complete deviants."

Shaheen's laugh came across the mental net. "Okay, okay. Fair enough. Still, damn, you guys are wild. Wish I could've joined."

"Well," Moka's mind-voice cut in suddenly, steeped with sultry suggestion. "It's not like the two of us didn't find our own fun, Shaheen. Our changing room wasn't as big, but..."

Shaheen's telepathic chuckle was dirty. "Oh, I know. Hardly mattered. We were pretty close and personal, anyway. And you couldn't keep quiet for a damn second."

"Hey, not my fault," Moka protested. "You're the one who --"

"Who what?" Shaheen teased. Ben pictured the black girl's wide grin in his mind. "Who knows how to play you like a fiddle? Never gonna hear me apologize for that, sweetheart. These fingers know what they're doing."

Everyone agreed: this new instant, effortless way of communication was a total blast.

"So, Claudia has no idea you two are telepathic?" Shaheen asked, switching gears from her wanton, playful teasing with Moka. "Or about the magic, or Zawadi, or..."

"None," Ben thought back. "Didn't seem like she needed to know. She's damn well satisfied either way. Why rock the boat? Plus, all this power feels kind of like an intimate thing. Figured it'd be special, having it just between us full-time lovers."

Lenore mentally concurred. "Seems right that way. Not everybody we fuck around with needs a big briefing about all this weird, kinky magic stuff. Claudia seems like a casual fling kinda gal. Fine by me to let her think we're just wild and charismatic."

"Hey," Shaheen's thought-voice chimed in. "Far be it from me to judge. You guys do you. She sounds fun. Might have to get her to drive me somewhere sometime."

"That'd be one ride you'd never forget," Ben thought confidently.

"Damn straight," Lenore agreed.

Moka cut in. "Speaking of rides, you're almost home, aren't you? We aren't far. Should be due for a rendezvous soon."

"Rendezvous, huh?" Shaheen's tone was salacious. "Can't wait. I'm still horny as fuck, you know. Only so much a bit of changing-room fun can tide me over."

"Oh, you're insatiable," Ben teased her mentally, looking out the window as a sign passed on the highway. "Lucky for you, it doesn't look like we're too far out, though. Should be there in ten or fifteen... if you can stand to wait that long."

"Counting down the seconds," Shaheen thought. With a little blip they could sense in their minds, her thought-presence faded; Moka's followed suit after a flirty Spanish "hasta luego" -- and Ben and Lenore were left to enjoy the rest of the ride back, with Claudia none the wiser that any telepathic naughtiness had gone on behind her back.

Ben kicked back and enjoyed the easy silence, not speaking up vocally or mentally until the Mercedes was rolling up to the estate's gate. At this, he reached out to Eleni's mind, making sure to loop Lenore into the new 'call' as well. It still amazed him how easily it worked: choosing recipients, forging the network, and sending thoughts. Unlike most perks of his power, which worked on a sort of autopilot, telepathy was a voluntary command -- but it was so intuitive nonetheless that he hardly felt like he had to lift a finger to use it. As with all of Zawadi's gifts, it seemed designed for sexy comfort and effortless results.

Sure enough, his connection to the Frenchwoman came instantly. "Ah, you're back, I take it? Right on time. Shaheen and Moka showed up just a few minutes ago. As did Yuki, Aimee, and Alicia."

"Lucky, huh?" Ben joked with a thought, smiling to himself as Claudia pulled to a stop at the turn-around.

"We're all in the living room. Come join us, if you will."

"Don't have to ask us twice." Lenore's thought-voice dripped with naughty eagerness. "See you soon."

Ben and Lenore thanked Claudia for the ride, letting the double-meaning hang in the air with a flirtatious hint. The driver gave a wink, then promised that they could call upon her any time, day or night, should they desire. She wished the pair a pleasant evening, bid them adieu, and departed. Eager to join up with everyone again, the couple hurried up the front path to the mansion.

It hardly even felt like they were walking into an awaited reunion, with the way all the psychic banter had kept up for the last hour. Unlike phone calls, telepathy came with a sense of the remote participants' presence in the back of one's mind; to speak mentally to Moka or Shaheen or Alicia or anyone else was to feel almost like they were right there physically, with familiar traces of their energy and personalities hanging in the psychic ether. Still, the sight of their lovers lounging together in the spacious living room, all of them casually clad and perking up immediately at Ben and Lenore's return, was a welcome one.

"There you are!" Eleni rose from her spot on one of the couches and moved to greet them. Ben was likewise mobbed by the others, and he felt a pleasant swarm of affectionate touches as Alicia, Shaheen, Moka, Yuki, and Aimee all welcomed him home. Eleni's announcement brought his attention back: "I was just about to tell everyone the exciting news."

"About the trip?" he prompted.

"Ah, yeah. That surprise you kept hinting at during all our shopping." Alicia's arms folded across her chest as she straightened. "Spill it. Can't stand the suspense anymore."

The blonde heiress, indeed, had been passing along vague telepathic updates about the plans she'd been further arranging here at the estate. Nothing spoiled -- just small suggestions of "good things coming" and requests for patience and trust. Ben and the others had been more than curious, and now that everyone was back together in person, it seemed Eleni was ready to share.

"Right," Eleni began, gathering everyone's attention. Ben sat, pulling Lenore onto the couch with him; everyone else gathered nearby, eager to listen. "Let's walk through our itinerary, shall we?"

The luxury they were going to enjoy would not stop with their first-class flight. Eleni had pulled strings to secure them the top-floor suite in a five-star resort in Nairobi -- where they would head right after landing. "Wanted to give us a bit of time to relax before we jumped right into our main event," she explained. "Call it my treat. We can get over the jet lag, settle in, see some local sights -- after all, we wouldn't want to miss out on a bit of the local culture before we head into the ivory tower of Belle's commune, would we?"

Ben was all for it -- and the others chimed in their approval as well, excited already. Eleni continued: "We can stay in Nairobi for as long or as little as we like. All kinds of amenities will be at our fingertips. Fine food and drink, top-notch service. The spa. The pool. And, of course..." Her green eyes flashed with suggestiveness. "The bedroom, if it turns out we'd just as soon go no further than that."

Aimee grinned. "Now you're talking."

It was a setup that no one could have refused. And it was all just a prelude to the real pleasures that awaited in Belle's community. After a period of relaxation and indulgence in the city -- however long that would be -- they would ride out to the lush, remote location of their ultimate destination. Eleni confirmed that she'd arranged it all. "They'll be expecting us there. I made sure to pass along all the details. They're excited to meet us."

"You talked to Belle?" Ben asked, somewhat amazed; he hadn't passed his cousin's contact information along. In fact, he'd expected to be the one handling their communications. Eleni, though, seemed to have covered it -- and her proud, nonchalant expression told Ben he had nothing to worry about.

"To an assistant," the Frenchwoman clarified, only deepening Ben's pleasant surprise. "Quite a lovely and charming one, too. She answered everything I asked -- all I had to tell her was who we were, and that we had plans with Belle."

"Belle has an assistant?" Ben almost laughed. "Wow. That's something to get used to."

Eleni just smiled coyly at him and let him wonder about the revelation as she went on, addressing the others. "At this point, everything's secured. All should go off without a hitch. Our hosts will have a bit of preparing to do for us, naturally, but not so much that we'll have to kill more time than we'd like. Besides, we'd be doing so in the height of luxury, anyway -- so why not relax and enjoy things as they come, hm?"

"Preparing? Sounds secretive," Yuki commented, her lips quirking playfully. "They have some ritual, or something?"

Eleni shrugged, her own smile growing wider. "Ah, curious, are we? I may have heard a few details, but to share would be to spoil. Let's just say it'll be well worth the long trip."

Ben and Lenore glanced at one another, both excited by the hint that they'd be lavishly, perhaps lasciviously, welcomed. "Guess we'll find out when we get there," Ben remarked. "Can't wait for the surprise. Anyway... wow, Eleni. I can't even begin to thank you enough for arranging all this. You're amazing."

Eleni's eyes glinted with pride and sensuality. "Think nothing of it, darling. I'm always happy to arrange fun for us. Besides, it's hardly all me. I've got good people in my contacts book. Mmm, when you've done time as a socialite, you end up with a few favors owed to you, and plenty of ways to call them in."

"Hey, if these people of yours could track down Belle's place out there somewhere in rural Kenya, they must be the real deal," Lenore commented. "But yeah, I second Ben's appreciation. This is going to be fucking great."

A collective chorus of gratitude rose from the others. Excitement was palpable as everyone contemplated the sexy possibilities. Tomorrow was going to be a whirlwind. A flight across the world, followed by a luxurious stay in the city -- and then? The real adventure awaited them in Belle's commune. Ben couldn't wait to experience it all.

"Sounds like we're all set," he said proudly. "Still have to pack, of course, but..."

crrrying
crrrying
130 Followers