Love and Jeopardy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leo's lap was firm, as was his chiseled chin and the strong arms that encircled her. Once Denise settled in his lap, Leo grasped her around the waist and began sliding her up and down on his rod.

"Hold on, cowboy!" she gasped as she broke off the osculation. Truth be told, part of her psyche very much wanted the handsome groomsman to continue, but mostly she wanted to save herself for the honeymoon and Chet. Hurriedly, she stood up. Stanley handed over her shoes and nylons.

"You know Stanley when James Bond did that to Fiona Volpe in "Thunderball" he had the nerve to act all surprised when she tried to kill him later."

The room broke out in laughs.

Stanley replied, "Point well taken, but those still count as articles of clothing."

"Screw that!"

Diane rushed over to the table and gathered up her nickers, bra, and garter and put them on.

"Killjoy!" whined Darius.

At that moment, the hotel room door burst open. In the doorway, looking bedraggled, was Chet, an indignant look on his face. He took in the room, his four naked friends, his starkers sister-in-law and asked,

"What's going on in here?"

Denise flew into his arms. The guys and Claire hurried into their clothes.

"Darling! It's not what it looks like!"

"Really? Because to me, it doesn't look good."

"We were just blowing off a little steam. If you had solved my little puzzle in the first ten minutes as you should have, none of this would have happened."

"So, this is MY fault?" asked the angry groom.

"Yes, it is you, big lummox, you have been so full of yourself since being on that damn gameshow, that you needed to eat a bit of humble pie. You may be a quizmaster Chet Hammond, but you are nowhere near as smart as you think you are?"

After a long pause, the freshly minted groom ran his fingers through his hair, "Yeah, I know that now. I'm sorry I got so conceited."

"There's the man I love. The humble, gentle one who knows when he is wrong."

"That doesn't explain what I seem to have just walked into."

"If you are a good boy," stated Diane as she put her sundress back on and adjusted it, "I will tell you all about it. But we have a honeymoon to start. Our room is ready now."

With that, she graced her new husband with a scintillating kiss.

"Have you been drinking?"

"Maybe a little honey. I certainly hope you don't think I got like this without a bit of liquid courage."

"But..."

"I know just what you need, darling," she said as she stroked his curly blond hair, "let's get started on our honeymoon!"

She took his hand and led her disheveled husband out of the room and into the elevator for a long overdue rendezvous in the penthouse bridal suite.

12