All Comments on 'Love & Lattes - A Bunny's Bounty Ep. 01'

by GCStargazer

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Elusive_WolfElusive_Wolfalmost 3 years ago

Good start, looking forward to see where this goes.

Gumby603Gumby603almost 3 years ago
Different (in a good way)

Really enjoyed it and I'm looking forward to seeing more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I enjoyed it, though I feel the need to point out that hyenas aren't canines. They're actually in feliformes, and closely related to mongooses and fairly closely related to felines. Different hyena species vary in behavior, but male spotted hyenas specifically are very unlikely to get rapey (female spotted hyenas are typically larger, more aggressive, and dominant, so the males take care not to piss them off).

GCStargazerGCStargazeralmost 2 years agoAuthor

Well gosh, I never realized that! I give most of my animal characters their own personalities, so species aren't necessarily indicative of what a character will do, but I had no idea about that with hyenas! That's my bad to be sure, I've always assumed they were canines, consider me sufficiently educated!

Thanks so much for the comment and I'm glad you still enjoyed it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGCStargazer@GCStargazer
I've had it up to here with this backward archaic site rejecting stories even for daring to say they were commissions. I will NOT be updating here in the future, if you find this message and want to catch up with any of my tales, find my various other sites below. https://li...