Love & Lattes - A Bunny's Bounty Ep. 02

Story Info
Episode 2: I want to trust you.
12.7k words
4.78
4.7k
9

Part 2 of the 7 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 06/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Welcome back, my lovely reader~

If this is your first visit to L&L: A Bunny's bounty, I strongly recommend starting from episode one to get the best experience.

Take your time, I'll wait for you to catch up. :3

And with that out of the way...

I hope you're enjoying yourself with this story so far, I know I've been enjoying writing it for you. It's a bit of a departure from what I normally write, but I hope it's comfortable enough to still be enjoyed by my long-time readers. As always, I'll do my best for you~

Karen had quite the eventful day, that's for certain, but some good came of it. Issac seems like a good dog, but can they make something work? I suppose there's only one way to find out.

Ah, but it won't be all whiskey and rainbows, there's still plenty of things to unpack. Karen does have some painful history, Issac, as well but we'll get into that later.

Okay! Enough rambling from me, let's jump right into this week's episode!

—♥—

Episode 2

I want to trust you

Her wrists were pinned and held down like always. She could feel his breath hot on her throat and chest, his saliva dripping against her exposed fur-covered skin where her top had been torn open. She couldn't struggle, she was too weak. She begged it to stop, begged for someone to help her.

"Isaac!" She screamed his name, why wasn't he there, why wasn't he coming to help? He was in her now, taking it, and she couldn't do a damn thing about it. Her tears flowed, she stopped trying to scream, she stopped fighting. It happened like it always did in her dream.

Karen snapped her eyes open, tears flowing from them freely as she looked up at the ceiling of her bedroom. The fan was lazily spinning and she could see the occasional headlights from a car illuminate the apartment since she hadn't closed her curtains last night. The rabbit drew in a deep calming breath before sitting up in bed and looking over at her clock. It was three in the morning and she didn't need to be up for another three hours.

"I knew I would have that one a few times tonight..." Karen spoke the words out loud to the empty room before sliding out of bed and turning the light on. Looking into the full-body mirror attached to her closet door, she could faintly see the bruises through the fur on her wrists from where she had been held. She rubbed at them in thought before talking to herself again, "Still... didn't expect to call out for him during it."

The rabbit looked upon herself standing there in her panties and a small silky night top. She pivoted her hips in the mirror to look at her rear and wiggled her small brown tail, thinking about the way she had shifted and swayed them for the wolf earlier. She caught her breath thinking about him and then flicked her dark ears up glaring at herself in the mirror. "Stupid, what are you doing?!"

The rabbit stalked out of her bedroom and into the kitchen, bringing down a bottle of whiskey and grabbing a shot glass. She stared at the glass for a moment then clenched her fist around it, thinking about their paws on her, his paws on her so long ago.

"Fucking weak... and stupid!" The rabbit flung the shot glass to the floor where it bounced to the corner of the kitchen. She turned the bottle straight up taking down several heavy gulps, letting the smoky-tasting alcohol burn all the way down before pulling it away and slamming the bottle down on the counter with a loud heavy sigh.

Shutting the lights back off, Karen moved back to her bedroom and collapsed face-first down into the pillows, waiting for the warmth to take her. It was getting harder as time went on to drink the dreams away and drown out the memories. Some minutes later, the room got a little shifty and the rabbit felt the sleep aid take hold as she drifted into emptiness, no thinking, no dreams, just a void of sleep.

—♥—

Six o'clock came and the alarm sounded out in a high-pitched whine. Karen groaned and reached up to shut off the alarm before weakly opening one eye. "Stupid fucking... " The rabbit groaned and rolled out of bed, rubbing her head before stomping into her bathroom to shower. She had showered for over an hour last night, but what was the harm in one more hour to scrub the feeling of their paws off.

She stood there in the shower, her fur looking darker when wet, like the color of black coffee instead of mocha. Her forehead pushed to the wall as the stream of water beat down over her, trying to wash the feeling of them touching her away once more.

Her fist slammed into the wall of the shower, a snarl bubbling from her throat as the shampoo and conditioner bottles clattered to the tub floor at her footpaws. She still could feel them touching her, but then she remembered the vicious kicks she left the bastard that did the worst of it to her. Admittedly, she had torn them up pretty good even before Issac showed up, he just compounded everything.

Karen sighed and pushed her back to the shower, giving herself a resolute nod, consoling herself. Their touch would linger, but they had broken bones and plenty of jail time to think about their actions.

"It's fine... try not to dwell on it, Karen. They're much worse for it and you're okay," She huffed the words aloud, giving herself a nod before turning the water off and picking the bottles up, returning them to their places in the shower.

The rabbit completed her morning routine before classes and walked into her room to get her phone while finishing the last few bites of toast she had. She looked at her cell phone with the little card on top of it, thinking about how good that wolf tasted and how strong he was, how cute he looked when he was getting nervous. She then blinked slowly, vaguely remembering she called out to him during her regularly scheduled nightmare.

Karen's fingertips hesitated at the card, her mind racing. 'He's still a dog, he WILL hurt you. He seems different though... Also, he's hot and you should have his puppies!' "Son of a bitch, can reason, insecurity, and the horniness, not all argue in my brain at once? Is that too much to ask?!" She snapped the words out as she snatched the card up and started putting his number into her contacts list.

She looked at the clock then at her phone. It was seven-thirty, still pretty early. Maybe too early? Maybe she should just text him instead. Yeah, that would be best. The rabbit paced around for a few minutes trying to think of what to send. She looked at her hips and backside again in the mirror. She was wearing a tight-fitting pair of blue jeans today and her butt did look kind of good in them. 'I wonder if he would like them on me...' Karen's ears shot up at her thoughts before she scowled at herself and quickly just punched out a text message that eloquently said, 'Yo'.

"There! let's get to work." The rabbit sighed in relief as she pocketed her phone and moved over to the computer to start working on her classes. She took a sip of coffee while the machine booted up, one of her mocha ears flicking up in response as her phone went off. Her heart leaped slightly as she quickly pulled it out to check the text message. 'Hello, who is this?'

Karen blinked a few times as she muttered, "Who the fuck do you think it is you dumb dog! Wait-" She blushed as she realized he did indeed not have her number yet and had only given her his. The rabbit sheepishly responded with 'It's Karen.'

Another pull of coffee and another text message soon rang out. This one simply read, 'Happy to hear from you, I hope your night went well.' Karen grimaced at the sentiment. Her night had been shit, full of lots of crying, self-hate, and nightmares. There was no need to drag him through all that though so she simply replied with, 'Yeah, it was alright. Yours?'

'Fine, I had trouble sleeping because I kept thinking of you.'

The rabbit's ears sprang up at the message and she felt her cheeks burning, her body heating up letting her know her seasonal heat within her was alive and well. Her mind protested furiously at her, 'What the fuck do I even say to that!'

'I was thinking about you too.' She blinked several times after sending the message, hardly even realizing she had typed it or sent it.

'Really?! I would love to see you today if you're up for it.'

The rabbit blinked several times at the text and got up, setting her phone down at the desk and walking away from it. She moved over to the mirror and looked at herself long and hard. "You're a mess, Karen. You're fucked up in the head, you've got way too much baggage, a drinking problem, and you're an asshole. You're so not ready for dating!" She scowled the words out as she pointed at herself in the mirror then nodded to reassure herself of the decision. She snatched her phone up and quickly responded with, 'I would like that very much.'

The rabbit groaned at her sad attempt at willpower, the horny little bunny in her giggling maniacally as she felt her heat revving up eagerly. Her body grew warm and her mind started to muddle with thoughts of Isaac even while she tried to focus on her online classes. "What the fuck am I even doing... Fine, something super casual like lunch... that should be safe!"

'How about dinner? I know a nice place not far from your apartment.'

'That sounds great!'

'Wonderful! Pick you up at 7?'

'I don't get off until 7, let's make it 8 unless you want me smelling like coffee.'

'I wouldn't complain, are you inviting me to smell you?'

'Down doggy! No sniffing me!'

'I was just playing with you, Karen.'

'I'm sure you weren't. I saw how you looked when I kissed you yesterday.'

'So, it's just a little dive bar, nothing fancy. You don't need to dress up'

'Good, I don't do fancy. Just pick me up after work then, at 7.'

'Sure thing!'

Karen sat there reclining back in her computer chair grinning like a little kit as she sent the wolf her work address. She sighed softly before setting the phone down with a hum on her lips and hopped up out of the chair to trot back over to the mirror. She put her paws on her hips giving her reflection a wide grin. "You are insane and have no self-control, I hope you know what you're getting yourself into, Karen!"

She attempted to do some school work but her mind kept drifting back to that wolf and tonight. She called it quits on the college work when it was time to get ready for her job. She decided the jeans were a good choice and kept them for the day. Isaac said it was a casual place so she decided on a simple white T-shirt that came down right to the waistline of her jeans. If she raised her arms up you would be able to see her midriff and the small silver hoop in her navel. Her bra and panties were a matching set of light purple with little pink bows on them. Her shoes were simply a pair of black sneakers, after yesterday she decided to make sure she always had something she could run well in.

—♥—

The first half of her shift was just her and Ivory dealing with the late lunch crowd. Once the afternoon rolled around Joseph and Crystal had joined them. Once the other shift came on Ivory and Karen went to take their lunch which just consisted of hanging out at the smoking area out behind the store.

"So... do anything interesting last night?" Ivory asked the rabbit as she hotboxed her third smoke in the last fifteen minutes.

Karen sipped her coffee in thought, 'Sure, I was chased down, beaten up a little, almost raped, saved by a hot wolf, and then spent the night wallowing around in my PTSD.' "Nah... not really."

The cat rolled her eyes before flicking her cigarette butt into the bucket. "You really should do something fun, boss."

Karen's large ears flicked up at the words then drooped as she sipped her coffee and looked away with a slight cough. "W-well... I may have a date..."

Ivory's tail sprang up, the brownish-blonde fur fluffing out as she heard the words and was on top of the rabbit, sitting next to her on the bench speaking excitedly in her flicking ear, "Seriously?! Tell me everything, right now!"

Karen flinched and scooted away from the cat a few inches before taking another sip of coffee. "Fuck! Calm down Ivory, son of a bitch..." She took a deep breath then looked down at her mostly empty cup. "Ah, not much to say, he just uh... helped me out yesterday... seemed like a nice guy. He was interested, so I went for it."

The blonde purred excitedly and clapped her hands together making her chest wobble about slightly. "Ah, I'm so excited for you, Karen. It's about time too, you seriously need to get laid, I mean by a guy, not me!"

She spat out a gulp of coffee as she started coughing before wiping her mouth and glaring at the cat. "I didn't say I was gonna fuck him!" The rabbit snapped the words out with a glare, her cheeks growing warm at the insinuation and her body responding in kind, a little knot twisting in her stomach as the spring heat dialed up again.

"Hmm... the look on your face says you've been thinking about it." The cat purred the words with a toothy grin, her tail rolling about lazily. "I was wondering why you smelled even stronger today."

Karen shifted uncomfortably in the seat as she looked away at the words thinking to herself, 'Damn it... I was hoping that was my imagination, even I can smell myself today.' "S-shut up Ivory! I swear to the gods!"

"C'mooooon! Tell me about him!" The cat whined out the words as she pushed on the rabbit's shoulder playfully, her tail whipping about.

"Uh... y-you see he is-" The bunny tried to speak as she was being pushed about by the cat when Crystal poked her head out of the doorway to the store.

"Hey, I know you're on lunch, boss, but we are dying in here if you could give us a hand."

'Thank fuck!' Karen thought to herself as she tossed her cup into the trash and quickly moved back to the store away from the cat and her insistent questions.

Karen slung her apron back on, eager to get her mind back on work and off her heat and the wolf. "Okay! Crystal start pushing out those finished orders, me and Joe will deal with the front!" The rabbit huffed the words as she quickly moved up to the counter to start taking orders.

The young fox's back went rigid and his tail fluffed out once her scent entered his proximity, the tail beginning to wag uncontrollably once the rabbit was standing right next to him at the counter. Karen bit her lower lip gently and gave the fox an apologetic look before starting to take orders.

It took a good forty minutes to get the rush calmed down. As soon as there was a chance Karen swapped with Crystal to give the poor fox some breathing room, it was obvious her heat was really getting to him. Things remained busy after that but not crazy for the next few hours.

Once things calmed down it was almost seven o'clock and Karen felt a lump forming in her throat. Her heart started thumping heavily in her chest at the thought of him again, she looked away from the front and let out a deep sigh. She felt like she was on fire thanks to the spring heat tearing through her relentlessly. "I'm gonna grab some fresh air!" The rabbit called out before starting towards the back.

The door chimed and Karen felt a chill run up her spine, her heart pounding. She already could smell him, even though he had just gotten in the store. Her back was turned and she was halfway around the corner out of sight as he came in.

Isaac stepped up to the counter his heavy boots thumping on the tile floor as he gently strode forward. He was still wearing a set of blue jeans and the long jacket but had on a black t-shirt this time with some sort of band logo on it. "Ah excuse me, miss."

Ivory was manning the counter and turned to see the wolf towering over her, her ears flicked upwards and her tail wagged about as if she were a dog. "O-oh... hello there." The cat purred at the dog as she did her best to push her chest out making her well-sized breasts sway slightly as she leaned forward. "What can I get for you, handsome?"

Karen peeked around the corner to see the display and felt heat spreading through her of a different variety at the site of Ivory flirting with him. 'The fuck are you doing with MY wolf!' The rabbit furiously screamed the words in her head then flinched at her thoughts of claiming him as hers. "Get it together you dummy..." She whispered the words timidly.

Crystal was in the back watching the scene unfold, watching her boss peeking through the doorway and seeing her small brown tail wiggling around in a furious way she had never seen before. "Huh... so that's it eh?" She called out the words so Karen could hear her and the rabbit jerked her head over at the other cat, cheeks burning. Crystal just gave her a wink and a grin. "Nice catch boss, She purred the words playfully as she turned and walked further into the store.

The wolf rubbed the back of his head and grinned awkwardly as Ivory spoke to him. "Ah, apologies, I'm not here to order anything. Actually, I'm looking for Karen, if you could let her know I'm here, that would be great."

Ivory perked her ears a bit higher. "Karen... what would you wa-" She gasped out in realization and gave the wolf a wide toothy grin. "Wow, I'm impressed."

Isaac blinked at the cat a few times, his confusion apparent. "I'm sorry, what?"

"Oh, nothing... let me go get her." Ivory purred the words and quickly trotted to the back, leaving Joseph the only one manning the front.

The young fox looked upon the massive wolf out of the corner of his eye while putting some things away. The wolf saw the glance and nodded his head politely in acknowledgment.

"That's him!? How the fuck did you land him!" The catgirl cooed the words out at the rabbit who was still hiding in the back.

"I-I didn't he kind of... uh... found me?" Karen nervously spoke the words, an ear flicking as she glanced back into the front seeing the two dogs staring one another down. "O-oh dear... maybe I should go."

"Well yeah, if you don't want him to kill poor Joe, maybe so!" Ivory spoke the words with a laugh before yelling out for the fox, "Hey Joe! Come help me back here!"

Karen gave the cat a small smile of thanks as she walked out, right as the fox was passing by her on the way to the back. She saw his tail and ears droop as she walked by and felt a twinge of sympathy for the poor thing as he averted his gaze from hers. She could only imagine how it must have felt to see a rabbit you liked going off with another guy and another dog at that.

The sympathy for the fox slipped away fairly quickly when she walked up to Isaac again, looking up at him nervously before darting her eyes away and biting her lower lip. "Ah, sorry to keep you waiting, it's good to see you again." She furiously mashed her thoughts together in her brain, 'Get it together dummy, you were so confident and sure of yourself last night!'

"No problem, it's good to see you again as well, Karen." The wolf gave a playful grin showing his sharp teeth again and the rabbit felt her heart skip at the view. His blue eyes shifted awkwardly to the back of the shop as he huffed in a low voice, "Ah... should we go? I think you're being spied on."

The rabbit jerked her head back with a glare to see both cats looking at her through the doorway of the back before they quickly slipped away. Her cheeks grew warm as she mumbled.

"Assholes... yeah let's go," Karen grumbled the words as she walked past Isaac and started for the exit of the shop. Her ears lifted up as the dog quickly paced up with her and opened the door for her. She looked up and back at him with a grin, her cheeks growing warmer before she stepped out into the crisp night air of spring.