Love & Lattes - A Bunny's Bounty Ep. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If there was one thing Karen excelled at, it was reading people. She bit her lower lip seeing the shift in his posture, picking up on his eyes, and seeing how he was looking at her now. The dog was looking at her full-on for the first time, he was trying to hide it, but she could read it, she knew he was looking at her like a rabbit in heat.

She looked away from those blue eyes feeling vulnerable, a small shiver of fear coursing up her spine along with euphoria and thrill. Her mind raced with thoughts, 'Damn it... is it going to be like this again? He can smell me, I can smell him. Time to be a dog and just assume the rabbit in heat will put out since you saved her...'

The wolf pulled his eyes away and reached into his jacket. He felt his heart racing and bit his own lip out of view of her. He was an investigator, he could tell when someone was reading him and he knew he couldn't keep his cool looking straight at her. "Look, Karen, uh... you've... you've been through a lot today."

Her large dark ears lifted as he spoke, he was hesitating, his voice wasn't as confident, he was having to choose his words. Here it comes, he would suggest he stay with her tonight to comfort her, a typical dog tactic, he wasn't any different.

The wolf clenched his teeth hesitating then withdrew a small paper card and thrust it out in front of her. "Y-you've been through a lot! It would be rude to pressure you, b-but... you seem interesting, and I'm worried about you too, b-but... ah..." He scratched the back of his head with a loud huff. Karen blinked several times as she watched the stoic wolf who had been rock solid all this time begin to panic around her. It was endearing and kind of adorable.

Isaac gave the bunny an awkward grin. "Here is my card, okay? Call me if you need anything... even if you wanna just yell and punch me more. I... I don't mind being there for you like that."

The mood shifted at those words and the rabbit felt the pressure in her chest ease, a familiar snarky grin slowly crept up on her muzzle as she took the wolf's card. The way he was acting didn't make her feel like a piece of ass, it made her feel confident and sexy. This strong stoic dog was panicking trying to give her his number. "So... you're asking me to call you... am I hearing that correctly?" The bunny's words came out fluid and confident as her paw rested on her hip. She felt empowered by this but wanted to hear him say it.

'Son of a bitch... this rabbit can see straight through me! Might as well just come out with it...' The wolf panicked in his head as he thought to himself. "Y-yes..." He bowed his head and cleared his throat, as if composing himself, then looked back at Karen directly. "I'm asking you to call me. I wouldn't disrespect you and try to play it off like it's some simple minor request. I know dogs like me make you nervous, especially after tonight. Howev-"

"I will." The rabbit cut him off and answered concisely, before tucking the card into her jacket pocket.

"Y-yeah?" The wolf barked the words in shock his tail starting to wag like a puppy.

Karen grinned at the display. "Yes...after what you've done tonight. I can at least give you a chance to not be a low-down, dirty dog, that only has one thing on his mind." She just spoke all the words with no hesitation, before stepping back onto the top step of the building leading up to her apartment. It gave her about a foot more of height but he was still easily two feet taller.

Isaac blinked at the newly confident rabbit, it just made her even more attractive to him, made her seem even stronger than before. "T-thank you, but I don't want you to think I did it hoping for something like that."

Karen smiled and shook her head gently, her large ears curled forward and pivoting side to side as she reached a handpaw out. "Come here, wolf."

His ears perked at being called simply 'wolf' but stepped closer to the rabbit standing on the steps before him. "Yeah, Karen?"

She grinned as he looked down at her and slid her fingertips over the collar of his jacket, staring into the strong blue eyes that were now uncertain. Today had sucked, It was terrible. She was almost raped, she had been emotionally tormented from the whole thing and would probably cry for a few hours in the shower tonight trying to wash the feeling off, before crying herself to sleep in bed. This wolf though, he came out of it, so it wasn't all bad... maybe.

The rabbit gripped the wolf's collar and pulled him down to her. He yipped softly in shock but didn't resist her as she went straight for that muzzle of his. The bunny shoved her mouth hard against the wolf's, kissing him with desperate hunger. She felt her body flare-up, the heat going to eleven as they kissed.

The dog quickly and eagerly responded, kissing back just as fervently, his tail fluffed outwards, ears perked straight up. The rabbit parted her lips and pushed her tongue forward as he happily took it, his own meeting hers. Both their tongues intertwined and flicked against one another, their saliva intermingling in a lewd cocktail as they kissed.

The rabbit drew in a deep heavy breath through her nose, taking in his feral scent and clearly smelling the desires the wolf was having for her. She heard him draw in his own breath through his nose, no doubt getting a strong heady dose of her scent of heat. She was sure his mind was racing with the feral thoughts of taking her, just like hers was clawing and screaming at her to let him.

The kiss lasted several moments before the rabbit finally withdrew her tongue, his pursued, he wanted a turn in her mouth as well but Karen pulled her head away, breaking the kiss with a wide hungry-looking grin. The wolf still had his own tongue lolled out slightly in a soft pant from the exchange.

Karen gave the dog a soft coo and pushed her palm to his chin, making him close his jaws. "Put your tongue away, Isaac..."

Tongue tucked back into his mouth he tried to stand up straight but the rabbit kept a grip on his collar before leaning in to whisper softly into one of his large ears, "That's your reward for saving me, my wolf in shining armor. If you want more... Well, you're gonna have to figure that out on your own." The bunny finished the words before giving the base of his ear a soft kiss and releasing his collar, taking another step back from him.

Isaac was visibly shaken by the attack and Karen bit her lip looking at him, seeing how vulnerable and cute such a mighty warrior of a wolf was before her. "Talk to you tomorrow, Issac." The bunny stepped back a few more paces and turned from him, giving him a playful grin before walking away. She didn't put much stock in the whole, her having a nice butt thing, but made sure to sway her hips with a bit of flourish for the dog, her tail hiked up, giving him another thing to think about until tomorrow.

I hope you've enjoyed this week's episode, my dear reader. If you have, I'm thrilled and would love to know it, so please give it a vote and favorite, that will do wonders for my drive. If you really like my stuff, by all means, give me a follow so you can keep up with my releases, that would make my day.