Love & Lattes - A Bunny's Bounty Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm lucky to have you here too, Isaac..." She sighed the words as she climbed on top of him, straddling his hips. She started to raise up but then gasped as the dog grabbed her hips possessively. The rabbit felt her heart pound and looks into his eyes, seeing what his aim was. "O-oh... yes, please!"

The wolf gave her a hungry grin as he hoisted the rabbit up himself. Karen let out a soft groan as she felt herself lifted. She leaned forward and grabbed his shoulders, grinning eagerly as the dog positions her body and shoved his dripping tip right up against the entrance to her rabbit hole.

Karen choked back a whimper as the head of the dog's length shoved against her clenching entrance. "Ha! W-will it even fit my dog?" She grit her teeth feeling him grinding the tip and feeling it working its way in little by little until the wolf's head finally popped into her waiting walls.

Isaac moaned out hotly and lolled his tongue once the tip was inside Karen. "Of course, see my rabbit... nothing to it..." The wolf gripped her hips as he spoke and began to slowly pull the bunny down into his lap. Karen clenched her teeth and dug her nails into the crimson fur of his shoulders, huffing and panting as he filled her inch by inch her walls spreading to make room for the wolf.

The bunny cried out in a soft moan once he pulled her fully into his lap, bottoming out against her core as she clenched her teeth, panting as she felt the dog finally deep inside her, throbbing against her deepest regions. "Ha... ha... nothing to it, my ass! I felt like you were, going to break me...ngh!" The rabbit gripped the wolf's chest hard, nails pushing into his flesh as her body told him exactly how much she liked it, more rabbit love gushing out of her. The wolf moaned out while her walls clenched and milked at him viciously hard, her honey dripping down his length.

"Ha... you're so deep..." Karen moaned the words as she clung to the wolf, nuzzling his chest while feeling his paw resting on her backside his other moving against her chest to rub at her breast that was still tender and sore, but her dog was being gentle with her.

She gritted her teeth and then let out a throaty groan as the dog began to grind and buck below her. His length pumped up into her, his tip jabbing into her core again and again making her cry out in soft moans while she swayed in his lap gently.

"It's like heaven inside you my rabbit..." The dog panted the words blissfully as he bucked and jerked his hips impatiently now, his cock pumping while the bunny clung to him, moaning softly as her body bounced in time to his grinding.

Her large ears flick at his commentary and she bit her lower lip while he thrust inside her. "Ha... ha... heaven eh? Shall I, make it... feel like, hell... instead?" The rabbit looked up at the dog with a wide grin as Issac looked down at her with confusion and a bit of worry on his face.

Karen hummed cheerfully while she clung to the wolf, hugging his chest tightly before she dropped her hips in a hard push that shoved his length fully into her, all the way to the hilt against her cervix a faint rise showing at her belly from how deep he was. The rabbit then drooped her ears, grinning up at the wolf before huffing out hotly and clenching herself. Her small body's walls were already brutally tight given their size difference, but then she forced them into a violent spasm of a clamp that squeezed at the wolf's length like a vice.

Isaac howled out in a throaty moan of shock and pleasure as the bunny crushed him inside her. "Ha... how is this doggy... does, it, feel, good? Just cause I'm not active... doesn't mean, I can't, do exercise to keep me, nice, and, tight!" She spoke the words in time with clenching at him with just her muscles, milking at him without moving, just sitting in his lap forcing him to endure. The rabbit grinned, feeling his cock responding with heavy throbs and the signs of a knot starting to show already. "Ha... seems my dog does like thaaaat..."

The wolf nodded frantically, his tongue lolled out, both paws resting on Karen's backside now, claws dug into her furred flesh. The bunny ran her fingers along the wolf's chest, tracing the crimson fur as she sighed happily while continuing to squeeze and clench around him. The full feeling of him throbbing against her walls and cervix was starting to make another release of her own build at a rapid pace, that knot growing slightly with each clench she made.

"Want me to milk it right out of you wolf? No grinding and moving, just me taking it from you?" The rabbit panted the words, her cocky grin returning as she moved a hand up stroking the dog's face under his muzzle while she looked up at him as he looked down upon her. She could see in his eyes he was loving this but she already knew the answer, she saw that defiant fire starting to flare up in him. Karen bit her lower lip and clenched down hard again, clamping down on the dog's length, violently milking it, feeling his cock pulse harder by the second.

Isaac clenched his teeth feeling the walls coaxing it forth and he grabbed the rabbit at the hips. "N-no thanks... I think I can manage!" Sensitivity be damned, he was a wolf and he wasn't letting their first time be remembered as her winning and taking it! The wolf snarled loudly in a growl as his paws anchored on the rabbit's hips.

Karen gave the dog an excited grin seeing how serious he was, her ears flicking up at his feral-sounding growls. The wolf wrenched her down and shoved into her violently, the rabbit feeling his head crash into her core with a heavy thump that sent a shiver of pain up her spine. She didn't care, she wanted him to lose it and take her like a wild dog. "Ha! Oh yes! my doggy... that's how your rabbit wants to see you!" She gasped the words out as another thrust came, then another, that knot starting to make her walls ache with each thrust.

The rabbit dug her nails into his chest hard through the fur, her tongue lolled out now, her emerald eyes looking into his icy blue ones while they bucked and ground against one another, the wolf shoving into her small body repeatedly. She felt herself on edge and felt his length pulse violently with each stroke.

The dog drew his hips back and she felt him dig his claws in hard through her fur, feeling them pierce her skin faintly. She saw it in his eyes, saw he was ready to give in and had every intention of putting that knot to full use. Karen bit her lower lip as he pulled her down hard into his lap like an alpha wolf should when finishing off with his rabbit. She felt him slam into her core brutally, sending a shiver of pain up her spine, her tongue lolled from the impact as the wolf's knot bloomed to full, trapping her with him.

"F-fuck... Isaac!" Karen yowled out his name blissfully, her body giving in with the hardest release yet.

"Karen!" Isaac barked her name out desperately as she clung to him. Her walls viciously milking at his length and finally, he gave in to her. The wolf moaned out loudly his sacs drawing up and the rabbit felt it rushing through his length around her clenching walls.

She arched her back and moaned out desperately as she felt a lance of heat erupt deep inside her. Her nails dug into the wolf's chest as she looked into his eyes, tears forming and rolling down her face as she felt his heat erupt deep in her. The dog had so much for her that she felt like she was overfilling, like he was giving her too much and her womb was stretching to hold it all, the knot ensuring not a drop was left out.

"Ha... fuck... fuck..." The rabbit sobbed out happily, her tongue lolled, drool spilling forth against the wolf's chest as every thick fertile drop of wolf lust was milked into her heat-driven body, her eyes looking distant.

Isaac shuddered feeling Karen milk everything he had for her. The wolf collapsed against the headboard and pillows panting heavily after the last of it was in her. Karen leaned into him sighing in satisfaction as the last gush filled her, the wolf having finally sated her heat. "Ha... good dog... my, very good, dog..."

The wolf grinned at her words and rested a handpaw on the back of her head, rubbing at the rabbit's head lovingly while she nuzzled his chest. "T-thank you... t-tried my best for you..."

Karen sighed happily as he stroked her head and left a few kisses along the wolf's chest. "Ngh... you're a good doggy, guess I will keep you, Isaac."

The wolf smiled at the sassy words of the rabbit and fondled one of her large mocha ears playfully. "Ha... suppose that means I get to keep you too then, Karen. My rabbit."

I hope you've enjoyed this week's episode, my dear reader. If you have, I'm thrilled and would love to know it, so please give it a vote and favorite, that will do wonders for my drive. If you really like my stuff, by all means, give me a follow so you can keep up with my releases, that would make my day.