Love & Lattes - A Bunny's Bounty Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyes remained closed for several moments, the bunny basking in the cool night air, hoping it would calm her heat and actually let her think rationally instead of like a starved horny rabbit. It wasn't really helping but it did make her shiver a little. In her rush to exit the shop she didn't bother getting her jacket and she as hell wasn't going back in there with those two nosey cats, to say nothing of the depressed fox.

She heard the door click closed behind her and felt Isaac next to her. Opening her eyes, she gave the dog as much of a cool confident look as she could muster and flicked her ears up. "So, where to?"

The wolf gave her that toothy grin his blue eyes sparkling and the rabbit felt her bravado start to melt. "It's about a five-minute drive, c'mon." Isaac offered her his arm.

The rabbit blinked at the wolf's extended arm in thought, 'Really doggy, you think I'm just gonna cling on you like a little helpless doe?' "You know I-" The rabbit shivered as a gust of wind kicked up while she spoke, the t-shirt not cutting it. She grabbed the dog's arm and hugged up to him to steal his body heat begrudgingly.

Isaac smiled down at her feeling his own heart pick up in tempo as she clung to his arm. "My car is just right over here." The wolf began to lead them down the sidewalk, another sharp wind kicked up and Karen clung tighter to the wolf's arm for heat, her breasts in her t-shirt squeezing up against it as well.

The dog's ears perked up and his cheeks grew warm at the sensation, his tail flicking about a little faster. His pace slowed a bit and Karen looked up at him curiously, when he looked down she recognized the glance, she homed in on it right away like she did last night and a grin spread across her smaller muzzle. "Oh...are you okay, wolf?"

The rabbit pushed her body closer on purpose now squishing her breasts a little closer to his arm. They weren't a massive rack like Ivory's but they were still big enough to get the job done. The bunny felt her heat take over and she let out a cocky huff that made a small misty puff of breath in the cool air. "Thanks for keeping me warm."

The wolf barked out nervously, "N-no problem, Karen." He sucked in a breath feeling the cold air of the night fill his lungs. He also drew in more of her scent which made his head spin, it took him back to last night and how she tasted and smelled.

He led her to a modest-looking four-door sedan, the kind you would half expect to see a family with kids drive. Karen perked her ears not quite sure what she had expected but grinned as she pushed a little closer. "Interesting. You sure you don't have a family and kids, Isaac? Do you need to get home early to get the kids to bed?" Karen huffed the words playfully, but it was clear by the tone of voice she was teasing the wolf.

"Give me a break, Karen. You know what my job is," The wolf growled the words playfully as he opened the passenger door and helped her in to sit down. He then moved over to the driver's side and slid in before turning the engine over. Karen looked about the cabin of the vehicle noting that all the windows were tinted so you couldn't see within them. There also appeared to be a small cache of equipment in the back in a few boxes, everything from folders and notes to little gadgets that looked like they would be used for something like burglary.

"You can't really stake out a place in a sports car or off-road vehicle, you know? Gotta have a ride that blends in." The wolf gave her a grin and a wink before putting the car into gear as he pulled away from the curb.

Karen closed her eyes as she leaned back into the seat, she could tell he didn't get very many passengers, the cabin of the vehicle smelled plainly and only of him. The rabbit took a deep breath enjoying the scent of the wolf all around her mixed with the odors of the car. One eye flicked open as the wolf moved to turn on the radio, a soft jazz station playing through the speakers.

"How classy." The rabbit spoke the words in a low lazy huff as she looked over at the wolf while he drove and gave a playful grin at him. Her seasonal heat was turned to the max by now, she was doing her best to not just unbuckle and crawl across the seat after him.

"Not your style? I can change it if you like." Isaac spoke the words, his eyes shifting from the road back to the rabbit, again and again, trying to keep his cool. The cabin of the car had quickly filled with her scent now, giving the dog nowhere to escape to for relief. His breathing had gotten a bit heavier as he drove through the light traffic of the city.

Karen sat there looking at him with a smile on her face, folding her paws in her lap. Her large ears were half drooped, flicking back and forth lazily. "It's fine, wolf. I'm more of a rock or punk kind of girl, but this is nice too." The bunny gave him a grin, her emerald eyes shining in the passing headlights while she looked over his body and back up to his face, "It's very romantic sounding..."

Isaac swallowed a lump in his throat, taking a few moments to speak again. Karen grinned at the dog's cute nervous side, her tail flicking behind her in appreciation that she had such a strong and handsome wolf so nervous over her. 'You silly dog, I'm nothing special... You're killing me here though,' The rabbit thought to herself before huffing out a calming breath as she tried to push down the heat and compose herself. She was burning up and the cabin was starting to feel pretty warm.

"Stakeouts can take hours, so I actually listen to a lot of books on tape through the car stereo. Jazz is nice but I like lots of music, it just happens to be this today." The wolf spoke the words in a calm forced manner, trying to lighten the atmosphere and tension.

"Books on tape? Neeeerrrd." The rabbit spoke the words teasingly as she grinned at the dog. His ears flicked up in surprise at the rib and Karen smiled at the reaction before quickly following up, "I'm teasing you, doggy. I have an audiobook account and listen to lots of them myself, so don't be mad at me, okay?"

"I-I wasn't, I wouldn't be..." The wolf furrowed his brow, he knew she had his number at this point and tried to calm himself. "Look, Karen. You're not bothering me, I like it when you're relaxed enough to joke with me like this. So don't ever think I will be upset at you for it."

She hadn't expected that response and felt her cheeks warming up. Truth be told she wasn't relaxed, she was terrified and the joking was one of her deflection tactics to keep cool. Her eyes wandered over him as he drove and she felt her pulse notching up by the second as she thought to herself, 'Isaac, you're actually kind of awesome in a lot of ways.'

The wolf gave her a reassuring smile as if he knew what was going on in her head. He pulled the car to the side of the curb in front of a small pub and killed the engine. "Hang tight, don't get out yet," He spoke the words with a smile before getting out and shutting the door. The dog then moved over to Karen's side of the car and opened the door for her, holding his handpaw out to her.

The bunny blushed through her fur at the gesture, she had never had someone be such a gentleman to her before. She hesitated again like yesterday before gently gripping his paw and feeling him close his padded-fingers around it as he helped her out of the car.

Karen gave Isaac a wide grin then bit her lip in the realization that he hadn't released her hand. He gave her a confident huff through his nose as he looked down at her with a smile and began to walk with her to the entrance of the small pub. The bunny's heart fluttered as the wolf seemed to regain his composure with her, his tail wagging about behind him confidently as he walked paw in paw with her.

Again, he held the door as he walked her into the small building, and again he kept a gentle grip on her handpaw, not letting her go. The warmth was a welcomed relief from the night air which was just outright cold now. They made their way to a small oaken-looking table with sturdy wooden chairs. The dog finally released her hand to take a chair out for her.

Karen stood there dumbfounded for a few moments looking at the chair then Isaac as if processing what to do next. Finally, she took a seat hesitantly in the chair before he pushed it forward up to the table for her. The wolf then strode over to the other side of the table to seat himself.

'Damn... he is treating you so... classy... this guy is something else.' The rabbit bit her lower lip thinking about him as he looked upon her from across the table, she was glad he couldn't see her tail flicking about behind her right now. "S-so... you take all the girls you save out?" Karen huffed the words out, a bit of nervousness in her voice again.

"Well, you're the only one I've saved, so the answer is yes." The dog gave a playful grin, showing off his sharp canines. Karen looked away with a smile, her body burning up all over again.

"Y-yeah? You always holding doors and pulling chairs out for your dates too?" The rabbit shot back with the question, trying to rattle him as she looked at his blue eyes out of the corner of her own.

He wasn't even remotely rattled by her attack. "Well, I've not been on a date in a few years, Karen. However, yes, that's just how I am." The wolf seemed to be overflowing with confidence now and gave the bunny an amused grin. "Is this a date, Karen? Maybe I just wanted to hang out with you as a friend."

Her ears sprang up at the statement showing off her silver hoops in them clearly for the first time to him. Her heart thumped and her stomach twisted as her mind started racing to catch up with the statement, 'Fuck... it is isn't it?! Did he just want to hang out as friends? Have I been fooling myself thinking he was interested?' The rabbit cut her emerald eyes back to his before parting her lips to speak.

"Because, I'm happy to be your friend you know, but my intentions were that this was indeed a date. I find you very interesting and want to get to know you," The dog huffed the words confidently as a server came by dropping off water and some menus before asking if they wanted drinks.

Karen felt her heat dial break as it cranked well past its limits. This dog was being too confident and amazing. She wanted to climb right into his lap here and now in front of everyone. "T-that makes me happy Isaac, I feel the s-same..." She huffed the words out, casting her eyes down before the server asked about drinks, Karen's mind snapped right to the idea of drinking until she was numb, but did she even want to be tonight? 'Damn right I could use one! But... I shouldn't. No, this is a nice time, I don't want to ruin it by drinking,' She thought to herself.

"Two unsweetened teas for us. Also, I'm driving, so something tame I can have out of my system before I leave, Just bring us a hard cider each, along with anything else the rabbit wants." The wolf spoke with an air of confidence as he ordered drinks for the two of them.

'A cider is pretty tame... should be fine. How did he know I don't like sweet drinks?' Karen smiled and shook her head in thought before speaking, "That sounds good to me, I don't... want to drink a lot tonight either." The server left them menus to look over and Karen sipped her water before glancing back up at Isaac over the rim of her glass. "How did you know I don't like sweet drinks?"

The wolf grinned and gave a shrug, "Lucky guess, did you mind I ordered for you?"

"No, not at all..." The rabbit bit her lower lip in thought and felt her stomach growl, the scent of food getting to her. She hadn't eaten since this morning. She looked down at the menu then looked back at the dog and gave a cocky little grin as she held the menu up in her paw. "Going to order food for me too, wolf?"

She expected to see him rattled a little but he kept his cool as he leaned forward on the table and plucked the menu from her. "If that would make you happy, I will... rabbit."

Karen blushed under her cheek fur at the display but grinned and nodded her head. "Sure, I will cut you off if you order something I won't touch."

The wolf grinned back at her, his own cheeks a little warm but he kept that air of confidence that was stoking the rabbit's fires right now and cracked the menu open. He hid his eyes casually behind the menu as his brain kicked in now, 'Damn it Isaac... tea and cider was a lucky guess... Well, you know meat is out, and a salad is too boring. She doesn't seem like a pasta-type girl either. She is pretty down to earth though, so maybe something simple and no-frills. Y-yeah that should work!'

The wolf took a second composing himself as the server came to drop off their drinks and he confidently spoke as he made his order. "My date will be having the veggie club sandwich, also lose the regular fries and replace them with the sweet carrot fries. Then bring me the same."

Karen grinned and remained silent as he ordered and let the server leave before speaking, "Not bad there mister investigator. How many context clues did you rattle through while hiding behind the menu to come up with that?"

Isaac felt a lump slip into his throat, realizing she still had caught on to his small panic he had while thinking. "Ha... lucky gue-"

"Bull shit!" Karen piped the words out cheerfully and the wolf jerked, his ears up. She giggled and leaned back in her seat, just staring at the dog for a few moments, a lazy grin on her face as she watched him try to recover. "No, I like it... you were right, I wouldn't have wanted anything fancy. The carrot fries were a biiiiit of a stretch though, I mean really... rabbit... carrots?" She teased the words at the wolf, her ears flicking up.

"S-sorry if that came off as offensive or cliche, just thought you would enjoy it more than-"

"You're fine, wolf." She cut him off in a sing-song voice and leaned forward on her elbows, looking into his eyes. "I liked it, so relax doggy."

Isaac huffed and leaned forward as well on his own elbows. "I got a name you know."

"Mhm... you do indeed, wolf." The bunny gave him a cocky grin her eyes drifting to his mouth and thinking about that kiss she gave him last night. "Are you wanting me to call out your name for you?"

That heavy red tail wagged slowly behind him as the rabbit spoke the words, he could feel his cheeks warming, he could feel she was trying to shift control again but he didn't mind, he actually wanted to see that confident bunny some more. "I-I do, yeah."

Karen put her palms on the table and leaned in, shoving her lips against Isaacs to taste him again, she kept her tongue to herself and lingered for only a few moments before parting the kiss once she felt him starting to return it. She left her lips lingering on his as she spoke softly against them, "You're cute, wolf. I will think about it."

The rabbit grinned and leaned back in her chair again, her own tail flicking furiously, her heart thumping hard in her chest. Isaac seemed to be stunned by the attack and sat there blinking at her, his mouth slightly still agape from the kiss. Karen bit her lower lip at the wolf and shook her head as she cooed softly at him. "Sit back doggy, and... put your tongue away, Isaac."

The dog slumped back in his chair with a huff, his own heart racing as his mind followed suit, 'Damn... she beat me again...This bunny really can see right through me.' He looked over at Karen who met his eyes with hers and gave a confident but bashful grin before leaning on her elbows, her ears lazily flicked, one pushing forward as the other reared back, the movement alternating. The wolf felt his breath hitch in his lungs as he watched her while thinking, 'Damn it, she is so cute and sexy too!'

Karen smiled at the dog, watching his reactions, seeing him stare at her so intently. She knew she was blushing under her cheek fur, she knew her heat was making her stink of desire. She also knew he was being honest with her, he wasn't trying to use her, she could read it on him clear as day now. "You're making me very happy wolf. Thank you."

Isaac felt his heart leap from the sudden words before giving her a grin and nod. "Y-yeah. You're making me very happy too, Karen."

The server brought the food out and Karen's ears shot up eagerly as her stomach roared at her. "Oh, my gods I love you! You have no idea how hungry I am!" The rabbit proceeded to ravenously attack her food, the wolf choking back a cough at the proclamation of love.

—♥—

They spent a little over two hours at the pub enjoying one another's company. Karen and Isaac constantly had a playful struggle to see who could keep control of the situation and make the other more flustered. Once they decided to go it was getting close to ten in the evening. Isaac pulled the chair out for the bunny holding the door for her both on the way out and once they returned to his car.

"This has been nice, Karen. Thank you for spending the evening with me." The wolf spoke the words with a smile as he drove slowly through the dark streets of the city back towards her apartment building.

"Thank you as well, wolf... Isaac. For lots of things..." Her mind briefly flashed back to yesterday, pain resurfacing for an instant at the thought of what happened before he came along. She looked out the window quietly before feeling his paw on her shoulder reassuringly.

Karen blinked at the dog her emerald eyes feeling slightly wet as she looked into his bright blue ones and felt his handpaw on her, warm and strong. "Tch... mushy dog," The rabbit spoke the words and slumped over resting her body against his, feeling his handpaw slide across her shoulder and pull her into him more possessively.

Isaac didn't say anything as he drove with one paw on the wheel, the other holding the rabbit as she leaned into him. Karen pushed one ear up to his chest, listening to the dog's heavy thumping heartbeat and feeling butterflies swarm in her stomach. She huffed softly enjoying his strong scent and the feel of him holding her. She felt safe with him, felt she didn't have to be afraid of this dog, he was different.

The car pulled to the curb of the apartment and Isaac put it into park. His padded-fingertips were now raking through Karen's silky chocolate hair while she pushed into him. She sighed happily, enjoying the dog's scent and warmth. He smelled strong, even feral, but safe and comfortable. She could hear the dog's heart thumping a little quicker as he no doubt smelled her too, the heady scent of a rabbit in heat, the smell had permeated his car after all.

Karen sighed hotly her body was burning furiously and she didn't know if she could keep herself under control if this kept up. "Is your nose stuffed up?" She sighed the words in a slow heavy breath.

"It's not Karen, you can tell I'm sure," Isaac spoke the words, leaning down to nuzzle his snout against the top of her ears, letting out a heavy breath through his nose for her and drawing in the scent of her hair. He could smell the shampoo she had used this morning, along with the slight perspiration of the day's work, but mostly he just smelled her, smelled her and her heat.

The rabbit bit her lower lip hard and shifted a hand to unfasten the seat belt holding her then flicked the one on him off as well. The wolf blinked at her in surprise as her handpaw went between his legs and grabbed the seat adjustment handle, forcing it back away from the wheel. After that the bunny climbed into his lap, straddling him with her legs, the crotch of her jeans pushing to his own.

"Can you smell me, wolf?" The rabbit sighed the words, her palms sliding over his cheeks, cupping his face, her small mocha tail flicking eagerly and brushing the steering wheel behind her. Isaac nodded his head quickly a few times in response to her question and Karen let out a heated sigh right in his face. "Do I smell good, doggy? Because I like how you smell..."