Love & Lattes - A Bunny's Bounty Ep. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The wolf swallowed hard and huffed back at her softly. "You smell great, Karen... I-I couldn't stop thinking about your scent last night and how y-" The wolf couldn't finish the words, as the rabbit shoved her mouth against his in a fervent kiss. Her hips began to grind gently in his lap, circling eagerly, the crotch of her jeans grinding up against his own, clearly feeling the hard bulge within his own pants now.

The bunny parted her lips in an open-mouthed kiss but kept her tongue where it was. The dog picked up on the cue instantly and forced his tongue into her smaller mouth. Karen let out a soft groan against his lips, her tongue eager to flick and roll against his while he explored her mouth, both their lips pressed hard together in a desperate embrace of need and desire.

Karen held the kiss letting the dog flick and roll at her tongue for several moments, drinking in his taste and affection. Her right palm moved down over his chest, feeling the rock-hard muscles beneath, her left moved behind the dog's head, sliding into his crimson locks of hair. The bunny broke the kiss and pulled back, forcing the wolf's tongue from her mouth. A lewd grin was on her face, a mixture of their saliva glistening on her lips and slightly at the fur of her own muzzle.

Isaac had his tongue lolled out faintly then let out a heavy huff as he felt Karen grip his hair and pull, just hard enough to make it clear to tilt his head up. He complied, moving with the tug of her grip to expose his throat and the rabbit leaned in, dragging her tongue up his neck tasting the dog's musk, feeling his pulse pounding against her tongue through the soft reddish-white fur. By now that bulge in the wolf's jeans was swollen and hard as the rabbit continued to grind upon him instinctively, a soft pant escaping his lips another from her own.

She wasn't thinking, she didn't even try to. All that mattered was him, this wonderful beautiful dog of hers. The bunny rose up off his lap to shove her breasts hard into his chest as she wrapped her arms around his neck, her tail furiously flicking. She puffed the words hotly into one of his crimson ears, "Looks like I found a lost little wolf that took a liking to me... Do you want to come home with me little doggy?"

The wolf nodded rapidly as he pushed his muzzle into the crook of her throat, huffing against her hot fur-covered skin and getting a strong direct dose of her scent. "I do... I really do, Karen..."

The rabbit grinned and slid down his chest to sink back down on his lap, biting her lower lip hard as she felt that heavy bulge in his jeans. "Then park the car properly and let's go in, my dog."

—♥—

Once the car was parked in a place it wouldn't be towed the two of them got out. Karen didn't wait for him to open the door for her and once he stepped out of the car he barely had time to close his own door before the bunny snatched his handpaw and started pulling him with her towards the apartment.

The dog let out a soft grunt and started walking with her, keeping pace easily but letting her lead since he wasn't sure where her place was. "A-are you sure about this Karen? I don't want you to think you've gotta. I will understand you know."

The rabbit flicked her ears in thought as the wolf tried to give her an out if she needed it, 'Dumb dog... of course I'm not. I'm terrified... I don't want you to hurt me, I don't want to be used.' She stopped at the front of her apartment and released his paw, giving him a long glance. "Dumb dog... I don't... I don't want you to leave, okay? I don't want to be afraid of you..." The bunny clenched her teeth and tugged her door open before pulling him inside and locking it.

Karen flicked the lights on to her apartment and looked Isaac dead in the icy blue eyes with her emerald ones. Her cheeks were burning as she spoke with tears starting to well up in her eyes and roll down her cheeks. "I like you wolf! I... I want to trust you, so please, don't hurt me, okay?"

Isaac felt his heart tighten painfully at the look on her face. He knew in an instant what it was all about, it wasn't the pain from yesterday, it was from a scar much deeper and long ago. The dog moved over and took a knee to be eye level with the bunny, his handpaws moving up to brush the tears from her face with his padded-thumbs like he had done yesterday. The wolf placed soft kisses on Karen's cheeks. "I get it Karen, and I won't, I swear it... even if we just sit and talk all night and do nothing more, I'm here for you."

The rabbit flicked her ears as he wiped her tears and kissed them away, feeling a sob start to bubble up from her throat as he spoke until he got to the part where they could just talk all night.

"Like fuck we are just talking!" The rabbit snapped the words out before pulling from the wolf and gripping his wrist once more. She tugged him right into her bedroom and turned the light on before pushing him gently down onto the side of her bed.

The wolf bit his lower lip hard as the bunny again climbed into his lap like she had been in the car and pushed into his body with hers, drooping her large dark ears as she looked into his eyes. "L-look... I want this... I want you, but I don't-" The rabbit took a deep calming breath before pushing her forehead to his. "If I tell you I don't like something... if I tell you to stop... or don't do something... will you stop for me?"

The wolf nodded slowly. "You have my word, Karen..."

The rabbit nodded and slowly climbed off his lap, turning away from him while standing before him. Her round backside showed along with her small mocha tail, hugged tightly in her jeans. Karen looked over at the wolf timidly now and huffed out, her tongue showing slightly in a soft pant. "S-so you can touch me wolf, do what you want... I will tell you if I don't like it."

Isaac huffed out of his nose at the view of her backside and the invitation. He had tried to not be so aggressive, he wanted her to be comfortable and now she had given him the go-ahead, given him full access to her, more or less. The dog quickly moved up behind the rabbit and huffed hotly against her throat. Karen flinched for a moment from his hot breath against her neck but she tucked her hair back with a handpaw and submissively offered her throat to him as he had done for her in the car.

The wolf dragged his hot tongue along her throat before closing his lips around the heated fur and flesh. His ears filled with the soft pleased sounds of the small rabbit and felt her hand slide up into his hair to rub at one of his large crimson ears.

The dog grunted in response and began to suckle at the rabbit's throat. Karen hissed through her teeth from the stinging of her furred flesh as she felt him marking her, claiming her. She pushed her body back into his encouragingly feeling both his handpaws roaming her body, rubbing her breasts through her shirt and pawing over her hips.

Isaac pulled his lips free after a moment or two more of suckling, admiring the small bruise left behind that could faintly be seen on her flesh through the mocha fur on the bunny's throat. Karen looked in the closet mirror in her room, admiring the mark before looking back and giving the dog a hungry grin. "Is that your way of claiming me as yours? A warning to the other males to stay away?"

"It is, you're mine, rabbit." The wolf growled the words into her ear, his breath hot and burning against the thin fur as it flicked near his sharp teeth. His voice had taken on a deeper more possessive tone and the sound of it sent a shiver of pleasure up her spine. Karen sunk her teeth into her lower lip again as she felt Isaac's paws wandering over her body once more before moving to the front of her jeans, grabbing at the button and pulling it open before dragging the zipper down.

"Ha... claim me then, but I will mark you too later..." She groaned the words out, her own breath coming out hot and needy as the dog touched her. The purple panties came into view as her jeans parted, the scent of her heat slamming into the dog's senses as the room filled with it. His paws worked her jeans down slowly, revealing her curvy soft hips to him, the fur silky feeling as his padded-palms stroked her hips. Karen kicked off her shoes and stepped out of her jeans once they hit the ground, all the while Issac's paws rubbing at her body.

Once she had stepped out of the jeans the dog grabbed her right up and drew her fully back against his body. She felt his swollen bulge pushing into the small of her back while she leaned into him, watching his hand slide down towards the front of her panties. Karen shivered and felt her heart throb in a faint panic. "Ha... Isaac... w-wait..."

"Shh... it's okay my rabbit... I won't hurt you, I promise..." The wolf cooed the words into her flicking ear lovingly, his padded-fingertips pushing past the front of her purple panties and dipping down into the crotch of them. Karen let out a slightly panicked yelp and grabbed at the wolf's arm with one paw, her other under his muzzle, scratching under his jaw where the fur was a lighter shade of crimson. The dog brushed gently along her sensitive spot and the rabbit shuddered, letting out a relieved sigh once he started tenderly working her pearl.

"I love the sounds you make... don't hold back my rabbit, there will be plenty tonight, and it's all for you..." The wolf sighed the words hotly into her ear, feeling her grip squeeze and clench against his arm her other paw rubbing under his muzzle as she moaned out eagerly.

"Tch... M-mushy... dog..." Karen felt her body building up quickly while she panted desperately. He continued to stroke and circle her spot as she clenched her teeth, whimpering as the dam started to break down. He was touching her, a dog was touching her, and he was doing it for her. Tears welled up in her eyes and her nails dug into his arm, her panting becoming more frantic as the dog worked her.

Her large brown ears sprang up and the bunny let out a throaty defeated moan as she gave in to his touch. Tears rushed down her cheeks her tongue lolled out while she panted and leaned against the wolf heavily. She shuddered while her body went through the throes of release, feeling his padded-fingertips still gently stroking at her, coaxing it forth. Her honey coated his fingers, making them slick. "That's it my rabbit, did it feel good?"

She nodded her head gently while panting. "Y-yes... it really did..." She spoke the words weakly and let out a soft groan as the dog removed his fingertips from her panties and pulled them up to his mouth. Karen bit her lower lip while watching the wolf lick her rabbit lust from his handpaw. The dog saw her watching and gave a toothy grin, giving a playful snap of his jaws.

"Do I... do I taste good my doggy?" The rabbit moaned the words as she turned to face him and quickly stripped off her t-shirt, showing off the matching purple bra and the small silver hoop in her navel.

Issac grinned, recognizing the look in her eyes instantly, seeing that desire to take the lead. The wolf's tail waged as he spoke out, "Like heaven my rabbit..."

Karen panted softly as she pushed her hands against Isaac's chest, grabbing at his black t-shirt and stripping it off impatiently. The dog let her do as she pleased, hard well-defined muscles coming into view under a thin coat of whitish-crimson fur.

The rabbit pushed her paws along his chest, admiring the view, her dark tail flicking erratically as she dragged her nails through the fur and down the ridges of his abs that disappeared down into his jeans. "Do you want to taste more of me?"

"I do, Karen. I want to taste all of you." The dog panted the words and she grinned at him with a hungry look before biting her lower lip and gently pushing against his chest, backing him up to the bed.

She forced the wolf back slowly and then playfully pushed him down to the side of the bed. "Hgn, sit boy..." She huffed the words hotly and gave the dog another heat-induced grin. "Now be a good dog and go lean back against my pillows and headboard but don't lay down!"

Isaac shifted back on his handpaws after kicking his boots off, not wanting to put them on her bed and pushed back into the collection of pillows against the head of the bed. Leaning back, his heart thumped as he watched Karen grab at her panties and peel them down, the wet purple cloth dropping to the floor around her footpaws, her rabbit lust dripping down her inner thigh fur.

"That's my good dog..." She climbed onto the bed, now in nothing but her bra and straddled his hips once more. "My good... obedient little doggy..." The rabbit cooed the words while pushing into his chest, leaning in, kissing at his throat eagerly before parting her lips and snapping down on his neck.

The wolf drooped his ears, gritting his teeth as he felt the rabbit dig her teeth in as she sucked, feeling his skin sting and burn through his fur. She wasn't being nearly as gentle as he had been with the marking. "Ha... Karen..." He panted out softly now and let out a soft grunt when the rabbit finally pulled away, a dark bruise remaining in the thin crimson fur, marking him as hers.

"Now be a good dog for me again, okay?" The rabbit moaned the words as she licked at his throat before climbing up over him. Isaac's ears flicked up as the rabbit climbed over the pillow piles and braced one leg on the headboard, the other on top of the small mound of pillows.

The dog huffed up at her in surprise getting a full view of her right in his face, pink folds against mocha fur, her scent of heat overwhelming. Once the dog lolled out his tongue in a pant, Karen slid her right paw down and snatched a fistful of his hair as well as one of his ears before shoving his face forward, forcing his maw against her folds.

Moaning out softly to the dog's eager reply, she felt him begin to eagerly lap at her folds, licking up the spilled rabbit honey he had coaxed out and eager for more. Karen bit her lower lip while looking down at the wolf, her hand now stroking his ears and hair encouragingly, her other bracing on the wall, seeing his jaws spread, his sharp teeth dug into the fur at her crotch while his tongue worked. "Ha... good boy... such a good dog..." She moaned the words while feeling Isaac's tongue circle and work her sensitive pearl skillfully.

"Oh fuck, Isaac... D-don't stop... keep doing thaaat..." The rabbit moaned out blissfully, her body feeling electrified as pleasure coursed through her, the dog bringing her closer and closer.

"Ha! I-I can't take it my wolf!" The rabbit groaned the words out then yelped as both his paws grabbed her rear and shoved her crotch hard up against his maw. Karen yowled out in a throaty moan as she felt herself give in all over the dog's tongue as it pushed past her folds, moving deep as her walls clenched at it.

The bunny shuddered while gripping his hair and ear tightly, her nails digging into his scalp while she sobbed out a blissful moan, shuddering as her wolf lapped up her honey through her clenching walls.

Karen sighed happily, letting the wolf lap and clean her until he pulled away. The rabbit slid back down his body and sighed hotly in his face, looking euphoric, her legs feeling weak. "Good job my doggy... did I taste good?" The wolf licked his chops and nodded to the rabbit eagerly, his tail thumping against the mattress.

"Ha, I'm glad..." Karen gave the wolf another grin before sliding down his body and to the side of his hip. The rabbit chewed on her bottom lip as she reached for the front of the wolf's jeans, her heart pounding eagerly in her chest. She looked up at Isaac and gave him a playful grin, seeing the excitement on his face, his tongue lolled out while he panted.

"You've been such a good dog taking care of me... let me return the favor," Karen sighed the words and tugged the pants open eagerly. The dog's thick swollen length springing forth out of the opening of his boxers, pushing forward at last. The wolf lets out a throaty sigh of relief at being freed from his jeans. His musky scent filling the air and mingling with the rabbit's smell of heat.

Karen chewed hard on her lower lip, blinking several times at the size of the wolf, he was throbbing violently and already had a heavy drip of precum hanging from his tip. His pants and boxers were also spotted with wet spots of pre. He had been massively turned on all night it seemed. "My poor dog... so pent up... and so big... I don't even know if I can fit it in my mouth." The rabbit moaned the words as she grabbed his length by the base, feeling it pulse in response, a fresh bead of pre rolling down the underbelly of it into the crimson fur at his hilt where the hot flesh met fur.

The wolf looked down at Karen, his heart racing as the bunny looked back up at him with bright emerald eyes and opened her mouth slowly. Her tongue started at his base, dragging against the fur on his sacs until it met flesh, then moved up the throbbing length, feeling his heartbeat through the pulse. Another drip of precum rolled down, her tongue lapping it up as she moved to the tip. He tasted a little salty but not overwhelmingly so, more than that he just tasted heady and musky, making her stomach clench with need.

"Ha... well here I go." Karen cooed the words in a sing-song voice then shoved the tip of his pulsing length right into her small mouth. Her wolf groaned out hotly, her large mocha ears flicking in response to the dog's grunts and moans of satisfaction. The rabbit felt her cheek growing hotter, enjoying the sounds he made and happy he was getting some pleasure too. She suckled upon his tip eagerly, moving her head in a gentle bobbing motion her saliva dripping down the length into the fur at his base. She could only take a few inches at a time thanks to simply how big he was compared to her, but she could feel the wolf pre spilling onto her tongue from time to time, greedily lapping it up.

The rabbit popped his cock out for a deep breath of air then jerked her ears up as she felt his handpaw heavy on top of her head and gave the dog a grin. "Don't worry doggy, I won't stop yet... sorry if it's clumsy," She cooed the words as she felt him rubbing and stroking her ears affectionately.

"T-that's not why I put my hand here, Karen," He huffed the words lovingly as the rabbit parts her small mouth and used her tongue to gently lick at the tip of his pulsing dog cock.

"Oh? Well, you tell me then while I try to get a little more in," The bunny groaned the words as she looked into his eyes, then parted her maw and pushed her mouth down over the wolf's tip again. Her ears flicked at his padded-fingers, listening to him moan and pet her encouragingly. She raised up slightly to change her angle, forcing a few more inches of the wolf's length down into mouth, but she couldn't get much more, give the size of him.

Isaac moaned out loudly, his feral sounding throaty growls and snarls music to her ears while she worked him for several more moments before pulling back. Karen popped her lips free, squeezing his throbbing length with her paw lightly. "Ha... I can't take it anymore..." Karen groaned the words, her heat still raging through her as she grabbed the waistband of his boxers and wrenched them down his legs.

The rabbit sat up on the bed to reach behind her, unhooking her bra and tossing it aside, her furred breasts coming into view before him. She blushed and bit her lower lip watching him stare at her now fully in the nude before him. Her mocha fur faintly lightened just at her throat and between her breasts, her peaks a dusty brown that seemed at home against the fur color. "I hope... you're not disappointed."

"No way! You're stunning, Karen! I'm lucky to be in your bed with you!" The wolf panted the words out earnestly and the rabbit bit her lower lip, his genuine words setting that fire off to burn even brighter inside her.