Love & Lattes - A Bunny's Bounty Ep. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen folded her ears down in a soft groan, she could smell all the musk and lust from their night session while he gently prodded at her entrance, "Huff... keep working on it honey, not a fan of that one either..." She bit her lower lip and gave the wolf a hungry look. "Go on my dog, you don't have to hold back..."

His ears perked up at her words of encouragement and pulled her down into his lap once more, plunging deep into her rabbit hole. Karen leaned back, gripping at the steering wheel behind her back, letting out a throaty moan, the dog's hips bucking eagerly and impatiently, thrusting up inside her clenching walls, bumping into her deepest spot, her cervix feeling a bit sore and achy from last nights mating.

"Good dog... very good... dog..."The rabbit moaned out softly as she gave in to his eager thrusts. The car shocks squeaked gently from the grinding and bucking the two of them were doing the sun rising over the cliffside filling the cabin with sunlight, making his icy blue eyes bright and glorious looking to her.

Isaac shifted and Karen found herself on her back lying across the front seat, she panted up at the dog while he pushed down into her again and again, her handpaws gripped his shoulders while he loomed over her, his left paw on the dash, his right grabbing the armrest of the passenger's side door. Her emerald eyes sparkled in the sunlight while she panted up at her lover, both their tails erratically flicking and wagging.

"Ngh! Fuck me my dog!" The rabbit moaned the words out in an order, pressing her palm to his face while he panted down at her, feeling herself teetering on edge once more. Isaac seemed to recognize the look and the feel of her body getting ready and made a deep heavy push into her rabbit hole, his tip shoving heavily against the bunny's deepest spots, making her moan out in a throaty cry, her resistance crumbling once again for him.

"Ha... you cum so much for me, Karen..." He panted the words, clenching his teeth as her walls squeezed him, his knot starting to show.

"Lots of different types of girls out there honey... Ngh!" The rabbit clenched her teeth, feeling him thrusting into her even through her orgasm, his knot dragging through her walls making them feel sore while they clenched and squeezed. "A-analyze my sexual anatomy later, J-just fuck me more!" Karen moaned the words out in demand while the dog pushed in and out of her eagerly for several more heated minutes, the cabin filled with the smell of sex and the sound of them both panting, the car rocking and groaning at the shocks.

"It's like heaven inside you..." The dog lolled his tongue heavily feeling his lust building to a head, his knot almost to full. His ears snapped up with a realization and he grinned down at the rabbit before him. "Ha! That's it!" The dog barked the words before making a violent heavy shove into the rabbit's core, eliciting a throaty moan from her.

Karen clenched her teeth together feeling him grinding now, digging himself against her cervix his knot almost to full, she could tell he was right there. Her paw rubbed his cheek, her other digging nails into his chest. "Ngh... w-what?"

The wolf huffed dominantly as he gave a final deep push before his knot locked him down inside Karen, his tongue lolled out as he growled out the words in a heavy groan, "My rabbit... my... Angel."

Karen's eyes grew wide at the pet name but then felt heat rushing into her. The bunny yowled out in a throaty moan as he came inside her again, her walls clenching down as he coaxed another release out of her. The rabbit grit her teeth, tears welling up in her eyes from the euphoria of release as her dog filled her full once again. "M-mushy... dog... ngh..." She panted the words, feeling him erupt into her again and again, filling her up completely, making it feel like he was stretching her womb to make more room.

She felt his tail brushing her footpaws as it wagged while he came in her again and again, then felt it go limp when the dog groaned in defeat, her body clenching and milking the last of his morning's release deep into her full womb. "Yeah... but I'm your mushy dog..." Isaac panted the words weakly, his arms shaking to keep himself held up so he didn't topple over on top of the rabbit.

Karen rubbed his face, panting up at him, her nails still dug hard into his chest through his blue shirt. "How could you have so much again, so soon." She slipped her paw over her belly, again half expecting to feel a bulge pushing out from how full she felt. "Crazy dog... ha..." She sighed softly, feeling full and warm with his love.

Isaac leaned in and nuzzled at her cheek and throat, his breath hot while he still panted heavily, trying to recover from the intense release.

"It's not bad... I guess you can use it," Karen broke the silence after a few moments of nuzzling.

The wolf's ears flicked at the words as he looked into her face, "What?"

The rabbit rolled her eyes, "I let you unload in me and your brain shuts down? The pet name you dumb dog... I guess 'Angel' is okay... it's still kinda corny though..." Karen looked away blushing under her cheek-fur, feeling his tail wag against her toes.

"I'm glad you like it, my rabbit, my Angel..." He huffed the words and moved in for a kiss, pushing his lips to her own.

Karen grunted in protest, quickly breaking the kiss for a moment to speak, "Mmph.. d-don't overuse it!" She tried to say more but he persistently pushed his mouth to hers, his tongue finding her own.

They kissed eagerly tongues flicking and rolling before the rabbit's ears jerked up sharply, feeling the dog grinding once more, his knot having calmed just enough to let him move inside her. She broke the kiss with a shocked gasp. "Y-you can't be serious!"

Isaac gave the rabbit an apologetic but hungry grin his hips giving a shift before he pushed against her, thrusting into her a few times, "Yeah... you're just so perfect my Angel, I can't get enough!"

Karen clenched her teeth feeling her body respond and start to grow warm with desire all over again, "Oh fuck... I'm already full though... y-you're gonna kill me, dog!" She groaned the words, feeling the wolf start to resume his pace, pumping into her with slow but eager thrusts.

"I'm sure you will be fine my rabbit, you're a tough bunny," Isaac growled the words as he began to push into her more intently now. Karen's eyes widened at the confident words her body eagerly responding to him.

A soft moan escaped her throat as he coaxed another out of her, the shocks of the car groaning and creaking as the two of them started up for another morning round, Karen now feeling overly thankful she had taken the day off.

I hope you've enjoyed this week's episode, my dear reader. If you have, I'm thrilled and would love to know it, so please give it a vote and favorite, that will do wonders for my drive. If you really like my stuff, by all means, give me a follow so you can keep up with my releases, that would make my day.