Love & Lattes - A Bunny's Bounty Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen nodded at the words, "Makes sense, wouldn't want someone getting the wrong idea and calling the cops, would just cause us more headaches."

"Right," Isaac huffed.

The rest of the drive was spent talking about plans and countermeasures for various situations, the wolf had been spending several weeks planning this even before Karen was brought into the fold of it.

They arrived and checked into a hotel only a few miles from Jeremy's home. Both were worn out from their work, then the overnight drive, and so the two of them pretty much collapsed into bed after a quick romp, sleeping into the early afternoon hours.

They pulled to the curb on the opposite side of the street from Jeremy's cozy-looking home and Isaac killed the engine. Both of them sat there in silence for several moments, the tension of the situation sinking in. Isaac was the first to break the silence. "Okay... Keys gave me detailed information on their schedules, the kids are at a game today with their mom. Jeremy will be home within the hour barring something like stopping off at the store or something."

"Too bad... I would have liked to of seen his wife's reaction when we dragged him off and she found out she had been lied to about who he was for the better part of a decade," Karen growled the words out gritting her teeth and popping knuckles on her fist again.

"I wouldn't, she could be an unknown factor we don't want to deal with. It's all going swimmingly until the angry spouse comes out with a gun." Isaac spoke the words in a matter-of-fact tone.

"Tch... yeah..." Karen grumbled the words as she looked at the large house and snarled to herself again.

"It's all about to come crashing down, keep that in mind before you get too angry... served cold, you know?" Isaac huffed the words and moved a handpaw to rub and stroke his rabbit's ears comfortingly.

Karen sighed and felt the tension draining from her at her wolf's strong touch, she closed her eyes basking in his attention before sighing, "Yeah... fucker isn't going to see it coming and that gets me so fucking wet..."

Isaac huffed a laugh and grinned, "I thought I was smelling you! Ha... what a lewd rabbit."

Karen opened her eyes and gave the dog a wide grin, "You have no idea how many nights I've fantasized about putting this son of a bitch in his place... You've made this happen for me, brought me something I truly never believed I would get. Damn right I'm soaked!" The rabbit sighed happily and then huffed in a matter-of-fact tone, "And you will fix it later."

The wolf blushed at the words then bit his lip at the command near the end. "O-of course I will."

"And no dom stuff, you let me, use, you," Karen huffed the words out poking his chest a few times to make her point clear she wasn't going to let him be alpha during it.

The dog grinned excitedly and wagged his tail, "Yes my rabbit, all yours!"

"Hgn... good boy... our windows are tinted, maybe we should just skip to it right now!" The rabbit huffed the words and the wolf could smell her eagerness building up in the cabin of the car.

"I think it's going to have to wait..." He nodded towards the driveway as a sporty little red car pulled in.

"Really? A car like that?! I can feel your small dick energy from here, Jeremy!" Karen snarled hatefully.

"Is it small?" Isaac quirked a brow curiously as he pulled the keys from the ignition.

Karen let out a bitter little laugh, "Ha...maybe average on a good day. Not even close to a monster like you!" The rabbit gave the wolf a playful grin before climbing out of the car and moving to the trunk.

Isaac wagged his tail at the compliment and walked to the back of the car, opening the trunk. Karen donned her new duster with all her toys in it, then held her left handpaw up looking at her emerald ring in the light of the afternoon sun.

"You cool?" Isaac asked her gently, gripping her left handpaw in his, letting her see his own ring.

Karen gave a wide grin, "Yeah! Just excited to be done with this so we can start our new life together!"

The wolf felt his heart pick up a few notches at the words and quickly moved in for a kiss, the rabbit was happy to return it with a push of her own lips to his muzzle. He only held it a few moments with her before pulling away and huffing, "Okay, showtime, let's focus here."

Karen nodded and bit her lower lip, giving him that kind of look she did when she was about to drag him into the floor and climb on top of him. Isaac averted his eyes and tried to keep talking, "S-so, I'm going to get on the phone with the local police and let them know what's up. You go collect him."

Karen's ears perked at that and she blinked. "Wait... you're sending me to do it alone?"

"I am." Isaac nodded before continuing, "I will be nearby and will be able to see everything."

"Yeah, but why send me in alone and us not go together?" Karen felt a bit of tension move up her spine, her body reminded her of those years ago and her weakness, how he held her down, how he overpowered her.

The wolf put both paws on the rabbit's shoulders and leaned in to softly kiss her forehead, then looked her in the eyes and gave a smile, "Because you need to do this alone. This is a dragon you have to slay for yourself..."

Karen snorted at the words, "Dragon? Slay? What the fuck have you been reading, nerd?" She spoke the words playfully at him with a grin.

"God damn it Keys..." Isaac muttered the words before standing up again and huffing. "Either Way I feel you need to confront him on your own, you two need to talk alone. I will be right behind you the whole time and keeping an eye on things, if something gets stupid, I will be there."

Karen gave the dog a loving smile her tail flicking out of the duster opening behind her. "I know you will... I trust you and... I love you."

Isaac felt his chest tighten with pride at the words and huffed out confidently, "I love you too. Now let's do this!"

Karen gave the dog a wicked grin and spun on her heel as they both moved across the street over to the house they had been watching. Isaac withdrew his cell phone when they were about halfway to the front door and stopped walking about thirty feet out.

Karen felt a cold chill run up her spine as the wolf stopped walking with her, she was alone for this, she knew he was back there watching, but this was all her now. The rabbit clenched her teeth and bundled that fear up in before swallowing it down. "Every fucking nightmare... every cry in the shower... I'm leaving it all here with you, Jeremy," She rabbit snarled the words as she stomped to the front door and knocked on it heavily.

Isaac was already on the phone with the police now, explaining what was going down. He faced the house, keeping an eye on Karen and making sure she was in full view. The wolf reached into the back of his own duster, found the beretta, and flicked the safety off on it. 'If this fucker hurts my rabbit, he isn't going anywhere but in the dirt,' The wolf thought to himself as he spoke with the dispatcher for the police department.

There were heavy footsteps coming from inside before the door opened. The fox that opened the door looked to be about a foot shorter than Isaac but still pretty tall for a fox, his black ears and tail had white tips on them similar to how Karen's lightened at the tips. He looked like married life had made him comfortable, he had put on a small gut and looked about thirty pounds heavier than the last time she saw him.

The fox saw the large wolf in his driveway on the phone first before noticing the small rabbit leaning against the side of his vinyl siding, a knee bent, one boot pushed into it as she leaned against wall as if she had been waiting all day. "Long time no see... Jeremy."

He looked confused at first, "I'm sorry my name is Sam, I think you've got the wron-" His breath caught in his throat. His brain caught up to the name and his tail went stiff, his spine going rigid. He looked at the rabbit more intently and she dialed her emerald eyes right in on his black ones.

A chill ran down the fox's spine, his mouth agape in realization, "K-Karen, is that you?"

She pushed off the wall and spread her palms facing the fox full-on with her arms out slightly, her ears flicked up as she kept looking straight into his eyes, the eyes she had begged to stop, the eyes she had seen in her nightmares for so many years. "Jeremy, you never write, you never call... One might be lead to believe you had been... avoiding me."

"Karen I- look, you have no idea how sorry I am about that all those years ago!" The fox spoke the words, his voice sounding shocked and panicked, still trying to absorb what was happening.

"Is that right?" Karen cracked her neck and looked the fox up and down, sizing him up. "Because, you didn't seem real sorry about it when I told you to stop like fifty times!" An edge came to her voice, as she snapped the words. "You didn't seem sorry when you ran away and left me to suffer for almost eight fucking years!"

"Look Karen... that was a long time ago, we both just need to move on..." The fox huffed the words and took a step back into his house as if he were going to shut the door.

"Fuck you!" Karen slammed her paw against the door, forcing it wide open as Jeremy stumbled back a few paces. "Move on?! Yeah, you look like you moved on pretty easily 'Sam'!" The rabbit clenched her fists feeling her knuckles pop, "While I suffered from nightmares, couldn't stand being touched for years...Yeah, I'm soooo glad at least one of us moved on!"

The fox grit his teeth feeling the adrenaline kick up from her screaming and shoving his door open, he huffed angrily and stood up straight glaring at her now. "You need to get out of my house."

"You need to kiss my ass! Make me!" Karen sneered the words and curled a finger in a beckoning motion. "Try to make me puppy, I promise the results will be very... very different from years ago."

Isaac shot his ears up at the scene and took a few more steps towards the house to stay within earshot, but tried to keep as much distance as he could.

"I said get out, or I will call the cops!" The fox snapped the words at her, the rabbit just giggled at them.

"Oh them, they are already on the way, my fox." She cooed the words venomously at him and looked back at Isaac with a grin. "You see 'Sam'... you may have moved on, but I haven't aaaand unfortunately for you..." The rabbit reached in her coat and withdrew the warrant for his arrest along with her bail bondsman license, shoving them both in his face. "Neither has the law..." She spoke the last of the words with a seductive sigh.

The fox looked at the warrant feeling his heart race then glared at the rabbit and moved a handpaw against her chest pushing her hard, "You... you just come in and want to fuck my whole life over with your petty bullshit?!"

Karen grinned at the shove, she had already pivoted her body to shake off almost the entire movement. Isaac huffed furiously and started stomping towards her, but Karen thrust a finger out towards the wolf. He snorted and halted his pace his tail whipping about in anger.

Karen turned her gaze back to the angry-looking fox and tucked the warrant and license back into her duster, giving him a cocky gaze. "That's your one freebie, if you touch me again, I make you hurt..." She sighed like she was bored and rolled her eyes, "Now puppy, turn around like the little beta you are. The big bad bunny rabbit needs to put some cuffs on you."

Of course, she was pushing his buttons, of course, she wanted him to lash out, and of course, he took the bait hook line, and sinker. "You... you fucking little bitch! I should have come back for more just to make a point!" He snarled the words and lunged for the rabbit.

Karen gave him a wild-looking grin in his mid-lunge, the fox's eyes widening in the split seconds of it all, realizing the mistake he had made. The rabbit shifted from his grasp, doubled her fist tightly, and shoved it right into his midsection in a vicious gut punch. The dog yelped out and slumped forward.

Once Jeremy slumped against her slightly Karen moved her lips right to his, barely brushing them as she huffed gently, "I'm going to ruin you, Jeremy... I'm going to tear down everything you built and break you as you did me..." The rabbit cooed the words as if they were a sweet confession of love, before delivering a well-placed knee into the foxes groin.

The dog yowled out in a breathless yelp before going slack against the rabbit's shoulder. Karen sneered at his scent and weight on her and shifted to the side, letting him collapse in a heap on the ground next to her.

Karen saw Isaac walking up to them now, seeing the exchange was finished. The fox coughed slightly and groaned feeling the wolf grab his wrists and wrench them behind his back before snapping some cuff bindings onto them. "Get it out of your system?"

Karen shrugged and walked over to the wall seeing a family picture of him with his wife and children, she was also a rabbit. Karen rolled her eyes and looked over at Jeremy still on the ground panting and groaning in pain, "Guess you just got a thing for bunny's eh love?"

The dog whimpered out pitifully, "Please... I've got a family now, you don't have to do this..."

"Ah begging... because that worked so well with you back then, eh?" The rabbit crossed her arms looking at the dog on the floor and frowning.

Jeremy grunted as Isaac hauled him off the floor, he felt his knees wobble as he regained his footing and looked at the wolf then back at the rabbit, "Uh... look, I was young and stupid! I really am sorry!"

Karen shook her head walking past the fox towards the exit of the house, "Yeah I was young and stupid too... I should have never trusted you." She stepped out into the afternoon air and looked around the large yard, the two vehicles parked in it, the pool in the backyard. "I don't care if it makes me a monster, Jeremy. I really don't give two fucks what you have or you're losing."

"But I'm sorry!" The fox snapped the words out in a panic now.

"And I don't give a fuck!" Karen spat the words back sharply. "I don't give two fucks if you're an ordained minister who volunteers at the soup kitchen every day. You having a family doesn't change jack fuck!" The rabbit ground her teeth then glared at Isaac, "Say something already!"

The wolf perked his ears and shrugged, "Look fox, at least you're dealing with her and not me, I would have killed and buried you by now." He huffed the words calmly and starts pushing him towards the car.

Jeremy's panic turned to anger now seeing he wasn't getting any sympathy, "F-fuck both of you, coming in here tearing my life apart. A-and who the fuck are you even supposed to be?!" He snarled the words at the wolf, snapping his sharp teeth.

Isaac responded by flicking his padded-fingertip hard against the foxes perked black ear, eliciting a yelp from him, "I'm the dog that isn't ripping you apart right now, fox." He snarled the words as they made their way to the car and he opened the door to the backseat.

"If you kick my doors, I will cuff your footpaws down too, if you head butt anything, I'm going to cuff you to the center seat belt. If you make too much noise, I will gag you." The larger dog growled the words before shoving Jeremey into the back seat face first, "Be a good dog and make this whole thing more comfortable on yourself!"

He slammed the door and walked back over to Karen with a huff, "You okay?"

The rabbit was taping a copy of Jeremy's warrant to the front door when her wolf came up to her. "Y-yeah... I am, sorry for snapping at you."

Isaac shrugged, "Didn't bother me." The wolf looked at the warrant and huffed, "What a thing to come home to after a soccer game with your kid, eh?"

Karen shrugged, "I wouldn't know, guess you wouldn't either eh?" She huffed the words callously as she trotted back towards the car.

The wolf put his paw on her shoulder and stopped her, "Knock it off..."

Karen turned back and glared into his eyes, then felt her heart flutter at his dominant look, her gaze shifted away for a moment the anger fading as his paw found her face and pulled her to look upon him again. The rabbit blinked up seeing the dog's normal gentle eyes upon her.

"It's over... stop being so fucking prickly... okay? It's me..." Karen nodded to his words feeling a sob bubbling up before she shoved into his chest and hugged him tightly, feeling all the fear and emotions rush forth.

Isaac held her gently, petting her ears and hair lovingly while she had a quick cry into his chest. "That's right, I'm here for you, my crazy strong bunny... you can let it out now..."

It took about ten more minutes for the local police to arrive on the scene. Karen had gotten her cry out and composed herself. Isaac spoke with them and provided all the documentation for the bounty claim. The authorities were hesitant to let them go with Jeremy but Isaac quickly refuted they had no legitimate claim to stop them and threatened legal action against them. Finally, they got the clear to go.

"Well... that was fun." Isaac huffed the words taking a seat in the driver's side, Karen climbing into the passengers.

"Totally, we should do this again sometime." Karen grinned and both of them looked at one another for a long pause as if processing that statement.

"Soooo... you comfy back there, puppy?" Karen called the words out with a smug grin on her face, looking back at Jeremy with a grin. The fox glared at her but said nothing.

Isaac started the car up and pulled away from the curb starting down the road. Jeremy jerked his head back watching his house fade from sight and clenched his teeth with drooped ears.

A few moments passed before Isaac broke the silence, "I want to feel sorry for you fox, but you hurt something that was mine."

"Fuck you... you weren't even around during it." The fox hissed the words bitterly as he looked out the side window.

"Doesn't matter, the scars were still fresh when I got her. Your little bout of fun left my rabbit broken for the better part of a decade, your internal suffering can go fuck off." The wolf snarled the words angrily while driving.

"Uh... I'm right here, don't talk about me like I'm not present." Karen huffed the words planting her boot on the dash and propping her elbow on her bent knee.

Several more minutes of silence filled the car. Eventually, they pulled off the highway and to the interstate. Isaac broke the silence again speaking to the fox, "It's a six-hour trip, might as well settle down and relax. I will stop in about two hours for a pitstop, you can hit the restroom and if you've got an appetite, eat something."

"How generous of you." The fox scowled the words bitterly while staring out the window.

Isaac looked over at Karen who was staring out the side window in thought, she felt his gaze upon her and looked back at him, giving him a gentle smile. The wolf flicked his ears up, his rabbit shifting to lean against him instead. He put his arm around her possessively and held her close while he drove with his other paw.

The fox glared at the display and huffed, "So what are you two supposed to be anyway?"

Karen raised her left handpaw to show off the ring, "He is my fiance." She huffed the words proudly while nuzzling the wolf's chest.

Isaac felt his cheeks heat up at the words, he had never expected her to put the title with it, but it made his heart leap to hear it.

The fox gave a grin in the rearview at the wolf, "How does it feel to have my sloppy seconds, dog?"

Karen's ears jerked up sharply and the wolf let out a loud whistle of appreciation, "You came up with that one all on your own? It's a miracle we found you at all what with your quick wit and devious cunning!" The wolf mockingly spoke the words and held Karen tight, reassuringly.