Love & Lattes - A Bunny's Bounty Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yep!" The rabbit cooed the reply with a grin before moving up and grabbing the wolf by the collar and dragging him down to shove her muzzle to his own, kissing him.

Isaac huffed against her lips and like usual followed the kiss up by grabbing her backside and pulling her against him. Several moments passed before Karen pulled away from his lips but stayed pressed to him, grinning while she felt him rubbing at her butt.

"Are you sore I agreed without asking you?" She spoke the words playfully, resting her paws gently on his shoulders.

"Not as sore as you're going to be when I get you in bed later..." The wolf growled the words, patting the rabbit's butt hard. Karen squeaked out from the pat and grinned at him eagerly.

He grinned at her and shook his head slowly. "I'm not upset, it sounds fun... Just no having sex in front of everyone we drag in, okay?"

The rabbit laughed and pulled away from the wolf before grabbing his wrist and pulling him to the car, eager to get home to bed so he could make good on his promise. "No worries, that was a special service for Jeremy, I won't make a habit of it."

Isaac grinned and wagged his tail before pacing up with the rabbit so she wouldn't have to pull him. Karen looked at the wolf and smiled before gripping his handpaw tightly, the two of them walking together paw in paw to go back to their home together.

It took almost half a year to settle the trial with Jeremy. When all was said and done, the judge ordered him to serve a maximum of five years in prison but he could get out as early as two years for good behavior. It was a very lenient sentence since he had no other criminal record. Surprisingly enough his wife stuck it out with him and said she would support the fox through the ordeal. Karen was satisfied enough with the outcome and found peace of mind with it all.

Isaac had Karen move in with him shortly after they brought Jeremy in, she ended up leaving her coffee shop job to work with Isaac both as a fellow investigator and as a bonding agent. She kept her friendship with Ivory and Crystal though and still would meet up with them from time to time.

"It's probably going to be another hour or two, yet." Isaac spoke the words while running his paw through Karen's chocolate hair, brushing his padded-fingertips over her mocha ears, her head resting in his lap.

They were about three hours from home sitting in a parking lot across from a small travel motel. Karen had been sitting in the driver's seat but had opted to flop over and lay her head into her wolf's lap.

"More time for us to relax then." The rabbit grinned up at her dog from his lap feeling him pet her and her eyelids get heavy.

The wolf nodded and kept stroking her head gently, "Rest a little, for now, Angel... You drove the whole way, I will wake you up if our guy shows early."

The bunny nodded in response and closed her eyes, happy to have the respite. It had been over a year since they met on that cold spring night now, and it seemed like a lifetime ago.

It didn't take Karen long to drift off to sleep and Isaac just sat there listening to the radio play faintly in the car, his ears flicking in time to his rabbit's soft breathing while she slept. "That's right, just rest... I will protect you and keep you safe..."

Karen's left handpaw rested on her stomach while she slept and Isaac moved his own left one over hers, gripping it gently while his right stroked her hair. Each of their paws still had the silver rings upon them with the gemstones, but they both now wore matching silver bands next to those on the same finger. "My rabbit... my wife... my everything..."

Karen gave a grin while laying there, her ears flicking at his words before she huffed softly, "My husband is such a mushy dog..."

Fin

If you read to the conclusion, I want to thank you and I hope it was an enjoyable story. I work VERY hard on these, so I appreciate what support I get, seriously, I've gotten barely any, despite the good ratings my stories continue to maintain.

The next serial is already in the works, I'll see you all again soon.