Love & Lattes - Group Therapy Ep. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen frowned and gave her own sigh, "So... Where does this leave us then? Does Keys know you're Joe's mother?"

"Why do you think they worked so adamantly to help Ivory? A favor for my son's wife is a favor to me. I have called upon Keys a few times since that exchange." Josephine gave a smug nod to the rabbit.

"So... the only reason Ivory was able to make it, was because you used your influence to make it happen?" Karen felt heat creeping back into her voice.

The vixen scoffed at that. "Spare me that right now, rabbit. My daughter was able to accel because of her skill and the support of my son, just as you were able to because of their support. I opened a door, simple as that."

Karen gave a nod and then looked at Isaac. "So what's the deal, honey? We gonna end up with concrete shoes for this, or what?"

"I mean, I did try to stop you, but I guess if it's going down, at least we'll go out together." He offered his wife a shrug and grin.

"Why must the two of you be so melodramatic? As if I'd break my son and daughter's hearts by offing your stupid tails." She snarled and folded her ears. "Had you not demanded this, I'd have taken Isaac aside, explained things, and we'd have moved on with our lives, but now here you are, troublesome rabbit."

"Yeah, guess I can't help myself, huh? Also, how about you stop calling me, rabbit and use my name, fox." Karen folded her arms, glaring at the vixen before her.

Josephine snorted through her nose and shoved her paws back into her jeans pockets. "My son has troublesome tastes in women, but at least his taste in men is acceptable." The vixen growled as she looked from Isaac to Karen.

"What do you need us to do to make this good, Josephine?" Isaac asked point-blank.

"Do the two of you love them?" Josephine asked.

"I do, yeah. Even when I broke his heart, a part of me loved your dumb son, always have and will, same with Ivory." Karen fired back without hesitation.

"It's pretty early for me to be tossing the love word around so freely, Josephine, but I think they are certainly contenders and I'm sure soon enough I'll be saying I love them." Isaac shrugged before gripping his wife's paw.

"So be it. Karen, you don't mention this to them, you don't mention this to anyone. That is your shield against all of this. Don't even bring it up to Keys." Josephine looked down at the rabbit directly, already knowing the wolf would be fine.

"Yeah? What if I did? What if I just go straight to the cops?" Karen cocked a brow in challenge.

"Yes, I'd be in an awkward situation when the police chief called me to apologize for the token investigation they'd have to stage over the tip, it'd be a rather annoying headache for everyone involved, but ultimately would do little to change things. I realize you're bluffing and trying to find a leg to stand on, Karen, but you need to realize the gravity of this for a moment."

Karen hissed through her teeth. "I'm no goodie-two-shoes when it comes to the law, Josephine but-"

"But consider it was people like me that got you the information on your little bounty hunt for a certain black fox?" Josephine fired back pointedly. She watched the rabbit flinch at that before giving a nod. "If you won't do it for your own self-preservation, do it for your lovers. I do not want my son in this life, Karen. I want him, Ivory, and by proxy, the two of you, to live in peace. Their ignorance and your silence is the only shield to avoid that."

Karen gave a small nod. "Alright... this is all so much, but... I can do that for them."

Josephine nodded and looked at Isaac. "You and I went on a blind date years ago, that is what all the tension was just now. Karen, you came out to confirm nothing was going on. The worst thing we did was hold paws and kiss once, but we didn't date again. That will suffice for answers over the questions they will no doubt ask upon our re-entry. Are we clear?"

"Sounds good to me." Isaac nodded.

"I detest lying to them, but in this case..." Karen sighed and rubbed the side of her head. "Man... this is such a fustercluck..."

"And that is why I wish my pup and daughter to live in peace, Karen. Try not to think of it and focus on them, just look at me as a potential bitchy mother-in-law." The vixen snarled as she trotted past them to head back to the house, seeing Joseph and Ivory peeking out the curtains at the three of them.

"Isaac, Honey... you've made my life very complicated... you better appreciate I love you." Karen huffed at him with a crooked grin.

"Hey... you barged out here like a stubborn ass. I was trying to keep you out of it." The wolf offered his wife his own crooked grin as they gripped paws.

"True, I'd never have let it go, so better this way." Karen poked her nose up as they trotted back to the house behind the fox.

—♥—

Once the dust settled and with some calm explanations from Josephine, the group got back to their meal. There was still some notable tension going on between the vixen and the new couple, but things seemed to have calmed enough to be civil.

A few hours into things eased the transition a bit more with Josephine putting on a movie for everyone. Joseph took the opportunity to go work on his car while the others socialized now that the tension seemed to have eased somewhat.

The fox was under his car on the wheeled creeper, tightening back the bolt on the oil pan, his tail wagging in focus. The smell of oil, motor grease, and the wood of the building was all in his nose, a familiar almost comforting sensation filling him as he worked to the radio of the car playing one of his favorite ska bands.

"There we go... phew. Yeah, been a while since I gave you some TLC, huh girl? I'd take you with me on the next one if I could." He called out to himself then gave a small shocked bark as he felt pressure on his lap.

Wheeling back out from under the car slightly he saw his wife perched right there on his lap, a haughty smug grin showing on her muzzle. His own muzzle gapped to see her there, fully nude, her hips already grinding in his lap.

"Didn't hear me sneak in, hon? Don't worry I locked the side door." Ivory purred and kept her hips in motion, the movement making her full round breasts sway gently, her peaks already firm.

"B-Baby... fuck..." He grunted out as he sat up, leaning his back to the front of the car.

"That's the plan... you know I get jealous when you put your paws all over the car but ignore me..." Ivory purred as she pushed her muzzle to his own in a kiss, guiding his left paw up to grasp her right breast, engine grease smearing into her cream-colored fur as their tongues rolled together.

"Careful, love... I'll smudge your fur up..." He growled out as she shook her head.

"Ask me if I care, touch me, now! We've not done it in this garage in ages and I want it!" She hissed out and grabbed his other paw pushing it along her jaw, nuzzling it, staining some of her fur like his, then pushed back into the kiss.

That was all the convincing it took and the young fox was hers, growling and exploring his wife's body. His paws squeezed breasts and kneaded hips, all while they kissed heatedly, both their tongues rolling together, their sharp teeth flashing in the bright light of the garage.

Ivory parted from his kiss with a lick of her chops as she sunk right down and gripped the front of her husband's jeans. "Sit right there, hon... your paws are too dirty for this..." Joseph gasped as she unzipped him, that crimson length of fox cock jutting out eagerly, tapered tip shiny but not quite fully slid free since they had just gotten started.

She didn't mind and was happy to coax him the rest of the way, the calico grasping his base before she parted her maw and took him right into it. "Gods..." Joseph moaned out, feeling his wife's hot maw envelop his flesh, his paw resting on her head, streaks of brown pushing through her blonde locks as he rubbed her head while she worked him.

Joseph could feel as much as hear the deep rumble of purr coming from his wife while she bobbed her head up and down upon his length, feeling precum dribble onto her tongue with each stroke she made. Her tail coiled and flicked as she happily listened to the love of her life moan out his praises for her before she finally slid him free with a popping sound, her tongue lolled, trails of her saliva cascading down the jumping flesh.

"Looks like you're good to go now, hon and I'm dripping for you..." She sighed as she climbed over him, licking her chops as she casually gripped his length while spreading her legs. She lined that tapered tip right up with her entrance, grinding there until she got just the head into her, then her paws gripped his and she settled them on her hips.

The fox knew what she wanted instantly and brought her down with no hesitation. Ivory's excited mewl filled his ears as every inch plunged deep into his idol-wife and as he struck her core, the cat chewed on her lower lip hard as he gasped, feeling her clenching already.

"Gods... gods... you were so pent up, baby..." His paws settled on her curvy backside, jerking her closer, smudging that cream fur while she threw her arms around his neck.

"I was... fuck... I wanted to do it so bad with you!" She hissed out as she pushed her forehead to his own, panting while her hips and his own moved, the creeper seat squeaking and shifting under them in time to their synchronized movements.

It wasn't like her with Isaac or him with Karen, it wasn't new but it was frantic, a couple that knew one another buttons and just how to hit them. Ivory hissed out and lolled her tongue, her eyes rolling up, Joseph offering a proud grin as he felt his wife's honey gushing all over him.

"That's it... I'll get it all out for you, baby..." He moved in and lapped her cheek with his tongue, his wife nodding, her blue eyes looking dreamy before she pushed a paw to his muzzle and drew him deep into another kiss, both of them grinding as she felt his length jump with each shift of her hips.

They kissed frantically, tongues lashing, teeth flashing, his claws digging into her backside while her own dug into his shoulder and scalp, feeling her husband's knot quickly growing. The garage was rapidly filling with the scent of sex along with all the other comforting odors.

Ivory finally broke the kiss with little gasping mews, "Joe! Hon... gods gods gods!!!" She gasped out to the deep upward strokes as he hit that spot only he seemed to get to, that spot that made her footpaws curl as she snapped her teeth and rolled her eyes.

"Yes... come on...give it to me!" He barked out and shoved hard up against her, the cat yowling out, seeing stars in her vision as that knot lodged into her.

"You too! You too!" She mewed out, shoving her paws to his chest, her forehead to his, both their tongues lolled.

She felt herself starting to crest, then mewled out in a throaty sharp moan as he erupted into her right as she came. Ivory clutched to him, her forehead to his, both their eyes locked, each practically showing hearts in them with their love for one another.

"All of it! All... of... it!" Ivory cried out with each thick rope that gushed into her womb from her fox husband.

"I love you... I love you so much!" Joseph barked the words, then gave a throaty moan as her walls crushed him, the fox's tail going rigid and Ivory sighing with pride as she felt her walls milk the last of her husband's love into her.

They stared at one another for a few heartbeats, then simply threw their arms around one another and started kissing passionately, the calico's hips shifting gently in his paws, feeling all of his heat in her.

"I love you too..." She puffed out after they broke the kiss, then she sighed and hugged tight to him, a loud contented purr filling her throat. Joseph just rested his paw against her backside, rubbing while his wife clung to him, the smell of sex mingling with the rest of the odors in his garage.

I hope you've enjoyed this episode, my lovely reader!

I'm not going to lie, I kick my tail writing these! A single episode can take me twelve to fifteen hours or longer to make after conception, writing, editing, and proofreading! If you enjoy this, support me, please? Vote, Fave, Comment, offer feedback, or anything else. Thank you, and as always, I'm nothing without your support!