All Comments on 'Love & Lattes - Songs for a Fox Ep. 03'

by GCStargazer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

So good. I fucking love this story and this couple is fantastic. Everything moves at a good pace, every character that needs time gets just the right amount and you really dig into the emotions during sex, not just the physical actions.

I can’t tell you how much I appreciate that (especially as a demisexual). Definitely looking forward to more and I’ll be giving this a thorough re-read after you’ve finished this series

GCStargazerGCStargazerover 2 years agoAuthor

Oh my gosh, thank you for the lovely comment! I'm really glad you enjoy how I handle the emotions and feelings during their lovemaking. I hope you continue to enjoy the series and any future stuff I put out there as well!

CanaiCanaiabout 2 years ago

The comment before mine captured a lot of it, but I'll add mine! This was so enjoyable for me for those reasons, we get more than the expected or surface emotions, you bring these characters to life and level that makes them relatable, believable. I loved the car ride scene, that was a mood and made me want to be Joseph haha!

I think what makes this a comfort read story for me, is that I got invested in each character first, and then each couple soon after. I root for them, feel for them (and not in the manufactured way like a lot of movies/shows make you).

The big pay off for me is the continuity, I -loved- the first L&L, that was a great and powerful journey, and getting to see their names again is wonderful. I can't wait to read on, both for old and new couples alike!

GCStargazerGCStargazerabout 2 years agoAuthor

What a kind thing to say! I'm thrilled you're enjoying it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGCStargazer@GCStargazer
I've had it up to here with this backward archaic site rejecting stories even for daring to say they were commissions. I will NOT be updating here in the future, if you find this message and want to catch up with any of my tales, find my various other sites below. https://li...